PDA

View Full Version : How can i make twinking more fun?

Mageprodigy
03-09-2012, 04:17 PM
Hi everyone i really like twinking i have alot twinks bit each time when i reach about 600-1000 kills i get bored and stop! And in beginning i always think: this char gonna have lots of kills!
But each time i quit :/ any tips how i can make it less boring? (for me then)

GELLIO77
03-09-2012, 04:21 PM
keep respecing, try new stuff, experiment

Survivorfan
03-09-2012, 04:25 PM
Try different thing such as ctf if you are bored of tdm or vice versa. Also if there are any tournaments, try one of those.

Walkhardd
03-09-2012, 04:39 PM
Twinking would be more fun if ppl actually played ctf. I'm in the same boat as you mage. 4 twinks all within 600-1000 kills. I always end up going back to endgame.

Mageprodigy
03-09-2012, 04:42 PM
Twinking would be more fun if ppl actually played ctf. I'm in the same boat as you mage. 4 twinks all within 600-1000 kills. I always end up going back to endgame.

Same :/ i made already 3 twinks this week xD thats a record!

Fao
03-09-2012, 05:03 PM
If your that bored, just don't make a twink or farm! Also, get a high leveled friend to power level you and see how high and fast you can get in a certain time period!!

-_-Legiito
03-09-2012, 05:03 PM
Lol over my times I have made loads of charactors and here is a few tips to end the boredom. Only problems with these is that once u start u can stop playing!

1.Find tons of other twinks and friend them. its better to play with friends.

2. I highly recommend an active guild. A guild of twinks allows more opportunities to show ur stuff and to participate in guild activites.

3. Be an active player. This means u must be friendly and talk a lot. The chatter box always has the most fun. Even just chilling out on forest haven or CS is fun with other fun people. But even if no one is talking just say somethong and get a party started!

Mageprodigy
03-09-2012, 05:56 PM
Lol over my times I have made loads of charactors and here is a few tips to end the boredom. Only problems with these is that once u start u can stop playing!

1.Find tons of other twinks and friend them. its better to play with friends.

2. I highly recommend an active guild. A guild of twinks allows more opportunities to show ur stuff and to participate in guild activites.

3. Be an active player. This means u must be friendly and talk a lot. The chatter box always has the most fun. Even just chilling out on forest haven or CS is fun with other fun people. But even if no one is talking just say somethong and get a party started!

Great tips! Thnx ;)

Ttelazh
03-09-2012, 07:30 PM
I got bored myself then started a guild with a friend and we pvp together now makes it a lot funer to play

Late
03-09-2012, 07:34 PM
Rush