PDA

View Full Version : How to get to my stash!

Snakespeare
08-06-2010, 01:37 AM
(((According to todays release notes, this will not be needed for level 4 and above characters anymore.)))

Note: Do NOT go through the Magic Portal to do this, Host your own game. If you go through the portal, you will end up in someone else's game and you will likely be booted. If you get booted, it isn't personal*, but you can avoid that by hosting your own game.

This takes about 5 minutes if you avoid the zombies and only do the minimum to complete each quest.

1. Host a Level I game in Forest Haven and lock it with a password.
2. Step up to Hawken and tap on him.
3. Tap the top button that says "Zombies, Here?"
4. Tap Accept Quest.
5. Kill 1 zombie. White text at the top of the screen tells you that you can return.
6. Return to Hawken and tap on him.
7. Tap on Complete Quest.
8. Tap on Hawken again.
9. Tap on top button "All My Cool Stuff".
10. Tap Accept Quest.
11. Move around the perimeter until you see a chest.
12. Tap the chest and then tap your attack button to smash it.
13. Repeat 11 and 12 until three chests are smashed. White text at the top of the screen will tell you when you can return.
14. Return to Hawken and tap on him.
15. Tap on Complete Quest.
16. Tap on Hawken one more time.
17. Tap the top button "Mr. Swift".
18. Tap Accept Quest.
19. Go to the path on the right and turn two corner. Mr Swift is near the campfire.
20. Tap on Swift.
21. Tap Complete Quest.
22. Exit the game. You can now access the stash.

(thanks, Royce and others)

* = At this time, people are booting almost everyone who joins via the portals. It would be smarter for them to use passwords when hosting, but for some reason, they don't. It's not personal.

KingFu
08-06-2010, 01:51 AM
I know! I wanna get items out of my stash! I feel like someone borrowed my items and then logged off and IDK when they are gonna log on -.-'

beester
08-06-2010, 02:57 AM
Check out the thread I just posted in general dis. It's a guide for accessing your stash:)

Snakespeare
08-06-2010, 08:30 AM
This question has not been answered. Beester, I appreciate you trying to help, but what I need to know is exactly what to do to access the stash. If it is quests, exactly how many or which quests. I have done many and I am still barred from the use of the stash.

Royce
08-06-2010, 10:01 AM
All you have to do is the first three quests in Forest Haven (all in map 1), kill 1 zombie, find 3 pieces of cool stuff, then locate the the bird's friend (another bird). After that you can talk to Amira, and she'll let you have your stuff ;)

asommers
08-06-2010, 10:20 AM
This will be fixed in today's content update.

-ALS

Snakespeare
08-06-2010, 10:22 AM
Thank you!!!! Because of your help I was able to access my stash in just 5 minutes!

I will now alter the OP to be instructions. Thank you, Royce.

Snakespeare
08-06-2010, 11:14 AM
The OP is instructions now. I hope this makes it easier for everyone!

Snakes ... (aka Pete)

setec
10-22-2010, 08:06 PM
Found this old post.

I created a new level 1 as my future consignment shoppe mule and wanted him to have access to the stash. It wouldn't let me. I followed the directions and can now access the stash.

Thanks.