PDA

View Full Version : Duel Dexchantress help needed please

Kasmina
03-09-2012, 09:39 PM
Hi there,

I read a post by Mr. Wallace (who is no longer playing) who said that dual dexchantres is good. Is this still a viable option at this point in time in the game? I have decided that I don't want to be a pure int mage and I don't want to play a pally. This is for PVE purposes also. Not pvp.

This is my first character and I am level 33 . . . and I am obviously a noob.

So when I respec from being int ...how many points should I put in dex and int (at level 33)? Should I still put one point in Strength ....or no points?

How should I respec my skill points for the change in build for pve? I have a hunch they may be the same. Not sure though.

Also....I need to know the names of gear pieces that I should be wearing at level 33 ...as a dual dexchantress? If you can tell me the names then I can look at the stats carefully and hopefully figure out things from here on.

So the name of the headpiece, wand, chest armor, bracer and riing that would be appreciated. I know I can buy the ring with plats. I have some gold on me for buying the other pieces at the auction house, and I can also do the specific instances also if needed to get the pieces.

Also if you know of any current links or information that would be helpful for a noob starting out that would be most appreciated. I have been searching the forums for answers as well. I really want to understand what I am doing with stats and skill points and gear.

Thanks in advance for any helpful advice.

Sryyoulose
03-09-2012, 10:44 PM
You can change the 1 str... However I'd say if you like int gear Add the skill attributes like this: 1dex 2int 1 dex 2 int... And so on...
gear for int:
Brain freeze is best crystal, earthquake, and onyx are good. Holiday weapons are good. Any level 30 links are good aswell. Also at this leveling wouldn't stress about gear until you pvp or at 55-66

Kasmina
03-10-2012, 02:36 AM
Ok and thanks

crestmage
03-28-2012, 06:41 AM
honestly speaking, dexchantress isn't good for lvl 50 below. try going dex/int only when ur 51 above. just a suggestion :)
if ur going full int mage in 33 then, BRAIN FREEZE gear i think, for that lvl :)

CHAIRKILLS
07-06-2013, 12:44 PM
Yeah i agree withcrestmage. My character is int/dex and its very good. Especially at pvp games. And if you want a dex or a dex/int enchantchress try buyng a forgotten bow from the auction. (balefortcastle.) for my lv.76 he is a dex/int enchantress and i think he is very good.
(why not tryng for a nuke mage then??)

Zapoke
07-08-2013, 09:10 PM
Yeah i agree withcrestmage. My character is int/dex and its very good. Especially at pvp games. And if you want a dex or a dex/int enchantchress try buyng a forgotten bow from the auction. (balefortcastle.) for my lv.76 he is a dex/int enchantress and i think he is very good.

Please don't post on threads that are no longer valid (generally if the last post was over 3 months ago, you shouldn't post on it).

joshtheboss
07-08-2013, 10:29 PM

Good advice.