PDA

View Full Version : Message to cinco

Hjable
08-30-2020, 12:25 PM
So I been thinking about this awhile. Or how to say this.

I seen a lot of the new stuff u you can do. Not sure how much time it take but I’m gonna say this anyway. Can we get pass event on a loop. Like ever Easter we get all the previous Easter event back like rabbit ears but have muti events running at once.same for st patrick event etc. And I don’t mean all items in one activity event. I seen how you were able to do muti event with that wagon doing dark hollow event. this way will eventually have like 15 events running at once for Hollidays taking pass years event into account.

One of the reason I think looping event on a visable calander is good cause we can focus on some of the other things that’s was great in pocket legend from the beginning like farming maps in the game. When most vanity we’re not tradable I remeber the fun we had when we got a lucky red dragon set to sell in cs. I no it prob wouldn’t be as profitable but I just don’t see why we can’t have maps updated to 110 (maybe we pay 35 plats keeping trends with older version elite maps but this time maybe have arcane version of same map but much harder design for best gear in game.) just put back some new items farmable that look really cool and u can make them as powerful as u want since ever one can get them one day if there lucky or if they save there free plat offer plats to open map.
If the items really good make it hard to drop like first black gold dragon set when it was release I farm like crazy but I didn’t get one drop and was so hype when I seen some one that was able to buy first set.

If we’re going to break the trend with discontinued items (cheaters/bots are gonna hate this why not just go all out cause the items they invest in are the discontinued)

I am debating weather to buy all the items from this event not so much the price just because I think they will come back and eventually have no value if I hold on to them(cusmatic items) with the Introduction of vanity with stats I really don’t see any reason to buy them and if Druid set has stats bonus it doesn’t say in the window when I go to buy it.

The reason I made this thread is cause there has always been hard stuff( level 25-105 stuff to farm in the game but that stuff was really good and hard to get. Hard work and a lot of time but the reward was worth it since we got top tier items. The game kinda lost that I’ll like to get that back(permanent game farming).

Can copy paste old map raise damage and hit point on boss fights and give of some super over powered loot like 50 set at the time of release. And charge plats or gold to permanently unlock. There is hyper dungeon but we can not permanently unlock which would get really expensive farming there over time(not just farming Xp, but actually farming items.

Oh in these item are hard to get but have like 5m sell to vendor or more I would like them to be super rare with 20m vendor value but I don’t think u would do that so maybe we start small and work ours way up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vapourised
08-30-2020, 12:54 PM
Can we STOP bringing old sets back cinco?
The game's death is on the horizon.

Hjable
08-30-2020, 01:37 PM
Can we STOP bringing old sets back cinco?
The game's death is on the horizon.

This is a perfect example what I meant in another post cinco. Some how having discontinued in the game you some how made it work-positively- returning vainity should be items and vanity that useful to events (with stats )Cosmeticit item should be let alone for uniques. I read a post a long time ago when u guys didn’t want ever one to have to look the same or maybe it was another game. Cosmetic should have a separate item slot from all item that have benfits including vanity with stats if the goal is for us to have our own looks. Otherwise we all have to wear the best items available to do the event(everyone looks the same) Make some cosmetic slots just for looks. Also can add new slots like Ear ring and glasses. The more customizable slots we can add to the game ESPECIALLY since must of us enjoy the fashion part of the game. Type of Items I recommend returning would have been would have been ruby set,saphire etc(vanity with stats) because they make a impact in leader board if you have bad daily combo. Sap set for gold farming.
All I’m saying if u gonna bring back comsmatic only item go all out or not alt all cause the same way this Guy fill about his black dragon is the same way those that spent there last dime/gold buying black star etc feel same way. I sold my black star 50m no complant.
The main problem is because of the sudden price drop(at least no one new ahead of time :) that make it fair.
This can also easily be countered by raising the sell to vendor price of plat bought set to about 5m a peace which would be about 15-20m which is about the average price sets when new go for. That price goes up if there like been a oRecent gold event. If people only buy if they like a vanity set and not to merch there will prob be less items bought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk