PDA

View Full Version : Ranked Honor LB Banner *angry emoji*

CouchPass
08-30-2020, 07:54 PM
The Ranked Honor LB Banner is really disappointing design-wise. Not only does it's design have nothing to do with pvp, but it's weirdly shaped in a circle, with a random wooden piece encircling the top. Me and a lot of people are disappointed with how lackluster it is, if you glance at any of the older pvp LB banners, it's easy to recognize the skull icon, or the flags icon for the flag banner. However, this banner is a circle with the arlor logo, wood, and some spikes, it bears no semblance to honor ranked pvp. Is it possible for a redesign for the ranked honor LB banner? I know STS is busy with upcoming events, but to set this banner as the precedent for a long line of banners for the next several seasons is disheartening.

Thanks, and I hope you guys really take it into consideration.

Darkoptiic
08-30-2020, 07:57 PM
Ight Prakash

Quizno Sub
08-30-2020, 07:58 PM
kids see ghosts.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Zeus
08-30-2020, 08:00 PM
I agree, the design of the banner is very disappointing. I am sure that if the developers took a little more time on it and went back to the drawing board, those that are going to be rewarded the banner will greatly appreciate it. Please note, I am not one of those people and I could care less about the banner, personally. I just think that it isn't a very satisfying reward after that hard work of achieving overall top ten status.

gilsooon
08-30-2020, 09:55 PM
Plus 1 ranked pvp too

Spooked
08-31-2020, 05:33 AM
Agreed, but they should make it so that honor pvp actually takes some effort to maintain.
My spouse has been on the lb since the start and i see him actually play it once in a fortnight.
But again, i do agree with the rewards.
Regardless of wether its a very low effort lb the rewards shouldnt be on the same level or even worse than what we usually get for a bronze tier event banner.

emc_al
08-31-2020, 06:14 AM
Agreed, but they should make it so that honor pvp actually takes some effort to maintain.
My spouse has been on the lb since the start and i see him actually play it once in a fortnight.
But again, i do agree with the rewards.
Regardless of wether its a very low effort lb the rewards shouldnt be on the same level or even worse than what we usually get for a bronze tier event banner.It actually takes alot of effort to get to top10 overall (to get the banner)

But yeah getting badge is really easy n doesn't take that much skill/effort

Sent from my TRT-L21A using Tapatalk

Proud_
08-31-2020, 06:54 AM
+1
Also I need 10 posts on forums.

Overbear
08-31-2020, 09:58 AM
+1
The banner looks rushed ;-; the AL logo they put on it doesn't fit the pvp scheme at all and the shape is kinda weird. They should use that shape for something else but not pvp.

Spooked
08-31-2020, 11:50 AM
It actually takes alot of effort to get to top10 overall (to get the banner)

But yeah getting badge is really easy n doesn't take that much skill/effort

Sent from my TRT-L21A using Tapatalk

According to the people i spoken to and own experience when queuing, i cant really imagine it being difficult.
First day or two it was active, now it takes hours to even match up.

QuaseT
08-31-2020, 12:09 PM
I like the shape of the banner but I agree that it does not fit for the pvp leaderboard.

Proud_
09-01-2020, 04:39 PM
According to the people i spoken to and own experience when queuing, i cant really imagine it being difficult.
First day or two it was active, now it takes hours to even match up.Huh e.e top 10 is like 1820 atm. So thats 320 point difference from the beginning 1500. If u get 16 points for each win you would have to win 20 games in row and lose none to be top 10. How is that not difficult.

Odesláno z mého SM-G930F pomocí Tapatalk