PDA

View Full Version : AOB first party :)

Rittik
03-10-2012, 12:04 AM
Its our AOB's first party With Delphina..but Sadly Airrie was not online :'(
Enjoy guys :) we plan to meet you all soon :) Watch out for us :)
http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa325/Rittikbhowmik/CAP201203100902-3.jpg
(Sorry picture qwality is bad..taken from phone)

~Rik(Rittik)

Skeletonlord
03-10-2012, 12:16 AM
I just missed delphina! Was just going off when I went on

Rittik
03-10-2012, 12:16 AM
I just missed delphina! Was just going off when I went on

U missed the party too bro :'(

~Rik(Rittik)

Skeletonlord
03-10-2012, 12:20 AM
As soon as I went on he went off. I have him as a friend so I know when he is online or offline. So you go invited?

Commanderkeen
03-10-2012, 12:20 AM
Here's some more pics better quality but a bad angle :(.

Rittik
03-10-2012, 12:23 AM
As soon as I went on he went off. I have him as a friend so I know when he is online or offline. So you go invited?
Yea..Delphina was recruiter..so she invited me :)

Mitchturbo
03-10-2012, 12:37 AM
Nice good party and pics guys!

Bilaxman
03-10-2012, 01:14 AM
Nice pictures! I'm surprised Delphina isn't an officer...

ArtStar
03-10-2012, 01:49 AM
Good lookin' bunch of people ha ha

TYRANTO
03-10-2012, 02:23 AM
woot woot

Esoul
03-10-2012, 02:47 AM
Wooww!! Cool :)
I meet Delphina today Hhaha!! Good night Delphina :D

ArtStar
03-10-2012, 03:50 AM
Wait. Wth. Why does tier1 look bigger and better than tier3? Even the preview I visited was more interesting.. Lol.

Rittik
03-10-2012, 06:00 AM
Wait. Wth. Why does tier1 look bigger and better than tier3? Even the preview I visited was more interesting.. Lol.

LOL...nah tier 2 is my favourite :)

~Rik(Rittik)

Taipan
03-10-2012, 06:25 AM
Cool :)

Fortress
03-10-2012, 09:12 AM
I dunno why but tier 1 seems underrated... I personally like it better than tier 3 even if it does have discount stims ._.

Ardon
03-10-2012, 09:25 AM
Yeah tier 3 is boring lol all it has going for it is the discount vendors

Aculeas
03-10-2012, 10:14 AM
And here I thought it was your guys's job to help people. Not stand around throwing useless parties for yourselves.

You all stick to your mains but when delphina comes on you decide it's time to break out your ambassador accounts and hide in your guild hall. =/

trixie
03-10-2012, 10:27 AM
Its our AOB's first party With Delphina..but Sadly Airrie was not online :'(
Enjoy guys :) we plan to meet you all soon :) Watch out for us :)
http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa325/Rittikbhowmik/CAP201203100902-3.jpg
(Sorry picture qwality is bad..taken from phone)

~Rik(Rittik)

It was great seeing all of you and meeting some for the first time!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Taipan
03-10-2012, 10:59 AM
And here I thought it was your guys's job to help people. Not stand around throwing useless parties for yourselves.

You all stick to your mains but when delphina comes on you decide it's time to break out your ambassador accounts and hide in your guild hall. =/
Uh, they are allowed to have fun... I think...
Or maybe that's not the purpose of a game...

Cahaun
03-10-2012, 11:01 AM

Uh, they are allowed to have fun... I think...
Or maybe that's not the purpose of a game...
Exactly

Cahaun
03-10-2012, 11:07 AM
Yeah tier 3 is boring lol all it has going for it is the discount vendors
Tier three is just some big and open room with three rooms with couches I can't sit on, but tier one has a super good looking room like the trophies place. I got bored of tier 3 :p

Aculeas
03-10-2012, 11:08 AM
They have their main accounts for "fun"

Ambassador is a duty. And that duty is not to stand around not helping people. It's to stand around helping people.

They should be trying to have fun helping. Maybe if the theme of this event were a party on a blackstar where any new player could feel free to come and ask them questions. I wouldn't feel so offended.

Mitchturbo
03-10-2012, 11:30 AM
Whoa bro, its still early days, they needed a meeting to get to know each other and organise what they need to do mate, be easy on the Aob.
No need to get offended by one guild hall meeting, which I'm sure you'll see them helping newbs around blackstar more often now they have got passed the first stage of shaking hands ect.
Easy fellow *free bag of cookies*

Aculeas
03-10-2012, 11:32 AM
Whoa bro, its still early days, they needed a meeting to get to know each other and organise what they need to do mate, be easy on the Aob.
No need to get offended by one guild hall meeting, which I'm sure you'll see them helping newbs around blackstar more often now they have got passed the first stage of shaking hands ect.
Easy fellow *free bag of cookies*

ACULEAS PROUDLY INTRODUCES TO THE INTERNET! THE SQUIRELL POPE FACEPAW!

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/MangaUserper/100_0267.jpg

That is what the forum group is supposed to be used for.

Not to mention the stickied introductory thread posted by Airrie

Commanderkeen
03-10-2012, 12:15 PM
To everyone out there we are still not officially up and running yet and us chillin the the GH we were only there for five mins. We were teaching Delphina how to guild chat and invite ppl. It was not really a party. It was more of a quick meet and greet. Btw alot of ppl were on last night helping and if you didn't see us sorry.

Aculeas
03-10-2012, 12:25 PM
To everyone out there we are still not officially up and running yet and us chillin the the GH we were only there for five mins. We were teaching Delphina how to guild chat and invite ppl. It was not really a party. It was more of a quick meet and greet. Btw alot of ppl were on last night helping and if you didn't see us sorry.

The guild is made. The ambassadors selected. And the mission stated.

Who are you to say you are not officially up and running? You are not the boss. And it doesnt take every single ambassador online to teach someone how to guild chat and invite. And you certainly all dont need to be in the same place to get that done.

Ambassadors should be spread out. I'd like to see one on EVERY available blackstar helping.

Cahaun
03-10-2012, 12:29 PM
Yea I helped Trixie as a little assistant :p
Quite fun I died and Trixie showed them about the engie's rev.

ninjaduck
03-10-2012, 12:30 PM
Thanks for your input Aculeas. As a result I have posted some in-depth guidelines to help our newer members which I hope they will take the time to read. The OP's Picture was of a little meet-n-greet we had, to get to know each other a bit more.

Ps: Epic drawing! :D

Commanderkeen
03-10-2012, 12:37 PM
The guild is made. The ambassadors selected. And the mission stated.

Who are you to say you are not officially up and running? You are not the boss. And it doesnt take every single ambassador online to teach someone how to guild chat and invite. And you certainly all dont need to be in the same place to get that done.

Ambassadors should be spread out. I'd like to see one on EVERY available blackstar helping.

Because I asked Airrie yesterday and He said that were not offically up and running that's how. Like I already said we were in the GH for a quick meet and greet. I don't see what the problem is.

Aculeas
03-10-2012, 12:42 PM
Because I asked Airrie yesterday and He said that were not offically up and running that's how. Like I already said we were in the GH for a quick meet and greet. I don't see what the problem is.

The problem is you guys weren't doing your jobs you were sucking up to a moderator. If you want to meet and greet do it in your guys stickied introductory thread that is what it is there for. and airrie never said anything as far as I am concerned pics or it didn't happen.

Commanderkeen
03-10-2012, 12:47 PM
I'm done. There's no point in any of this.

Fortress
03-10-2012, 03:50 PM
I agree with Aculeas on this one

ArtStar
03-10-2012, 04:08 PM
Woah woah woah. I am still upset about tier1, how did we veer off topic xD

Kiwihawk
03-10-2012, 05:42 PM
COOL

Taipan
03-12-2012, 01:01 PM
Nvm

Snakespeare
03-12-2012, 01:29 PM
The problem is you guys weren't doing your jobs you were sucking up to a moderator. If you want to meet and greet do it in your guys stickied introductory thread that is what it is there for. and airrie never said anything as far as I am concerned pics or it didn't happen.

We have no job to do yet. We don't have a vanity that gives away welcome vanities to new players when they wave. How can we possibly welcome them? I go EVERY DAY to an instance of B* with Welcomedragon. I have been going every day for A MONTH. I ask if people want help. Nobody wants help. On deck it is always more than half level cap players. If a question is asked, and it so rarely happens, one of them always has a good answer. I don't have the AoB guild status, yet. People keep inviting me to their guilds. When I have <Ambassador of Blackstar> over my name and a vanity that gives new players a gift, I will be an Ambassador. Until them, I am just a level 10 toon who thinks he knows more than the level cappers, from the point of view of a new player.

Aculeas
03-12-2012, 02:17 PM
You think it is your job to give away vanities? BAHAHAHAHA.

Zraorizer
03-12-2012, 02:28 PM
You think it is your job to give away vanities? BAHAHAHAHA.

Aculeas please stop telling us what to do sure you dont see us but just like Airrie said the guild is not officially up and running we are meeting and greeting people but when its running we do our jobs.just because u did not get pick to be AoB doent mean you have to tell us what to do.

ps.stop flaming ours threads

Aculeas
03-12-2012, 02:33 PM
Aculeas please stop telling us what to do sure you dont see us but just like Airrie said the guild is not officially up and running we are meeting and greeting people but when its running we do our jobs.just because u did not get pick to be AoB doent mean you have to tell us what to do.

ps.stop flaming ours threads

I had stopped this noob decided to comeback and troll me. SO I responded. Yes I wasn't picked so what I knew I wouldn't be picked anyone who has seen me chat in game knew I wouldn't be picked. I applied because a friend asked me to apply. I'm not telling you what to do. I'm telling you what you are supposed to be doing. Since you are just a little kid who doesn't understand what needs to be done.

p.s. if you want me to stop get back on topic and stop eggin me on.

Airrie
03-12-2012, 02:34 PM
argh, sad I missed it!

:D But it's great you guys got a fun little party going! Thanks again to Delphina and the other guys for inviting the remaining people too!

Zraorizer
03-12-2012, 02:40 PM
I had stopped this noob decided to comeback and troll me. SO I responded. Yes I wasn't picked so what I knew I wouldn't be picked anyone who has seen me chat in game knew I wouldn't be picked. I applied because a friend asked me to apply. I'm not telling you what to do. I'm telling you what you are supposed to be doing. Since you are just a little kid who doesn't understand what needs to be done.

p.s. if you want me to stop get back on topic and stop eggin me on.

do i soo care.... all i heard is blahblah u are bossing us around and telling us what to do,But change and im not a little kid u know. someone please lock this thread

StompArtist
03-12-2012, 02:44 PM
This reflects very well on the AoB. Very well indeed... :(

Airrie
03-12-2012, 02:44 PM
Alright guys, let's focus on the main topic before it gets too out of hand :cool:

For the record parties are okay, and parties are encouraged. Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Zraorizer
03-12-2012, 02:49 PM
Alright guys, let's focus on the main topic before it gets too out of hand :cool:

For the record parties are okay, and parties are encouraged. Thanks for sharing the pictures!

thanks Airrie for telling the guys the main topic about this thread

Snakespeare
03-12-2012, 06:09 PM
parties are encouraged

Yay! I love me some parties! Sorry I missed this one. Had to play my bass. But I hope I can meet up and get the Guild Invite soon. Like I said, I go and stand around on B* and get no questions. All I get are invites to other guilds. It's like, without the guild crest over my name, they'd rather hear from a level capper.

ArtStar
03-13-2012, 01:33 AM
Lol screw it, lets roast these guys Aculeas x)
*cracks whip* get to work you pathetic excuses of AoB members!!

Bahahaha. This is so silly.

EDIT: before anyone takes that personal, don't.

Mrbananaz
03-23-2012, 08:48 PM
snakespeare, i have the exact same problem. all i do is stay on b with mylv10 toon and get invited to other guilds

Zaonabiuibil
03-24-2012, 07:36 AM
snakespeare, i have the exact same problem. all i do is stay on b with mylv10 toon and get invited to other guilds

Same.

Anyways, great party guys, hope u have another soon :)

Cahaun
03-24-2012, 08:20 AM
Same here also. I do get quite a number of people wanting me lol