View Full Version : O.o List of 1.3 bugs o.O

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-06-2010, 02:43 AM
1.) FIXED.

2.) FIXED.

3.) I THINK this is fixed....not sure....

4.) FIXED.

5.) FIXED.

5a.) FIXED.

6.) Not sure if this is much of a bug or not...
The animation for a character holding a DEX or STR item has changed, which is not the point. The point is that when the character is holding an INT item, the animation is still the same....though that's not so disturbing ;).

7.) Kind of like a suggestion: Pink text PM's. Kinda disturbs my eyes when I read them in pink. It's like it is blinding your eyes with it's shininess. The light green text is much better :).

8.) When I talk to Capt. Beizo, he stands up, waves hello, then collapses back down. LMAO!!!

9.) When I talk to Ekai, he's waving hello, but tears are coming out of his eyes at the same time. Looks kinda wrong...

I think that's all I have gotten to far...I'll try to search some more for the devs to fix :). Bye for now....

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS THREAD IS IN NO WAY MEANING TO PUT PRESSURE ON THE DEVS. And I emphasize "NO WAY!"

Theremin
08-06-2010, 06:23 AM
Nice to see you finally got your talon, LL. :)

I think the issue of the "inconsistent auto-attack" with the talon existed prior to 1.3. I noticed it in PVP on my bowchantress this past week/weekend. I would like to ask the DEVS why the talon has a much shorter range than bows. I don't know if that has always been the case, but now using my AOE knockback puts things so far out of range that I have to acquire my target again now that I'm rockin' the talon/wing shield gear setup if (for some reason) said target doesn't die as a result of combo damage.

Also, is the increased DPS on daggers supposed to be that high? I'm not complaining, because if it's meant to be like that, I'm probably going to give up my sexy Thoth talon and start shanking stuff. The increased DPS is [currently] too good to overlook. ;)

Yardsalez
08-06-2010, 07:18 AM
The pink tells get to me too. When someone whispers me and i see pink, I am like omg someone gave me a pink! lol

asommers
08-06-2010, 07:42 AM
Great list. As always, a couple days of firefighting and we'll be better than ever.

-ALS

Futumsh
08-06-2010, 08:06 AM
The running thing isn't a bug if it's what I think it is - in order to attack, you face your target, attack, then continue your previous running (takes time to turn back to your original direction). If you're trying to run away, you should turn off attack so you don't pause to throw/shoot.

For the remaining creatures thing - usually respawning creatures don't count against the remaining number for completion.

KingFu
08-06-2010, 08:17 AM
The running thing isn't a bug if it's what I think it is - in order to attack, you face your target, attack, then continue your previous running (takes time to turn back to your original direction). If you're trying to run away, you should turn off attack so you don't pause to throw/shoot.

For the remaining creatures thing - usually respawning creatures don't count against the remaining number for completion.

Bone cloth appears as frost armor. In fort blackstone outside of the castle you can see flickering pixels off the map by the entrance. In one of the stages you can advance to the next level without killing all the zombies from time to time. It's in forest haven, I think the first level. And in pvp on iPad there are the potion icons. They always say 25 on each potion. They don't work when you click them though.

EDIT:
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/therealdavid/4a4b699f.png

http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/therealdavid/06186ddc.png

Addihul
08-06-2010, 10:17 AM
Darkwood Forest Rob kill mission isn't labeled properly. When you finish it, it says to go back to Rob to hand it in. You really need to run through the map and hand it in to a guy named Fab. Please fix

FluffNStuff
08-06-2010, 10:38 AM

So in essence you turned off kiting with the talon? Is this also true for the bows?

Rebel
08-06-2010, 10:45 AM
On the first mission of forest haven, at the very beginning, there is a random spot on the ground that you can target.

KingFu
08-06-2010, 10:48 AM
So in essence you turned off kiting with the talon? Is this also true for the bows?

Yes, it is for bows also.

On the first mission of forest haven, at the very beginning, there is a random spot on the ground that you can target.

That's the one I forgot to post! ;)

EDIT:
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/therealdavid/05efedd6.png

Prest87
08-06-2010, 10:59 AM
I think there is also a bug saying where the people are in the forest heaven quests, like on one it says that the person is on 12 when really on 11.
And the boss one is big and only for castle.

Avh
08-06-2010, 11:46 AM
2.) The community was right about the quest boss bugs. I tried merk the jerk and the quest didn't finish.

Also, the Brom's Back! Quest is bugged in the same way.

BTW: 1024 tomes? Are you kidding me?

Banned
08-06-2010, 11:51 AM
PvP seems to have completely broke. Went into a game this morning, couldn't attack anyone, boss killed a player, he couldn't respawn, and no level restriction.

Although, yesterday, I went into a PvP game and everthing was fine.

KingFu
08-06-2010, 11:54 AM
I PvPed a character with a jeweled bow. Use beckon, stomp and he died. I also couldn't attack one player :/

Snakespeare
08-06-2010, 12:19 PM
Ursan Warlord Armor, that used to make you look like a Panda Bear, is now normal looking. I don't know if it's a bug or if they intend it to be this way, but it cost 10,000 gp from the towne merchants and I would never have bought it except for the Panda look. I had better armor already. I only bought it for the look. I hope they change it back. If not, then I am out 10K gold. Oh well.

Grandduke
08-06-2010, 12:24 PM
nice.................................

Futumsh
08-06-2010, 01:10 PM
"Brom's back" will be fixed in this afternoon's update.

MayaFaya
08-06-2010, 01:18 PM
"Brom's Back!" Mission will not register after defeat.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-06-2010, 01:18 PM
Added #8 and 9 :P

asommers
08-06-2010, 01:25 PM
PvP seems to have completely broke. Went into a game this morning, couldn't attack anyone, boss killed a player, he couldn't respawn, and no level restriction.

Although, yesterday, I went into a PvP game and everthing was fine.

Trying to repro to track down. Anyone have more information to provide?

-ALS

DawnInfinity
08-06-2010, 01:26 PM
When you do the "wave" emote, the hand is now green. Yesterday it was yellow like normal.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-06-2010, 01:28 PM
When you do the "wave" emote, the hand is now green. Yesterday it was yellow like normal.

Lol!!!!!!!!

DawnInfinity
08-06-2010, 01:30 PM
It's like forrest green.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-06-2010, 01:32 PM
It's like forrest green.

Actually, I just tested it out. It's still yellow. Must be your iDevice :P.

asommers
08-06-2010, 01:36 PM
It's like forrest green.

I saw that too. After restarting the app, it went back to yellow. I think this happens if you patch but don't restart the app. It will be fixed for 1.4.

-ALS

DawnInfinity
08-06-2010, 01:37 PM
Ah okay. I'll restart then. Thanks (:

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-06-2010, 04:30 PM
Sweet, most of the bugs are fixed.

Avh
08-06-2010, 06:34 PM
Sorry if its repost, but i have noticed the fastest daggers have now 0.3 speed giving whooping ~250 dps. On paper, but they dont seem any faster (or deadlier) than before the update. Is it a bug (mistake in description) or a feature?

Futumsh
08-06-2010, 06:54 PM
The displayed speed and speed used for the displayed dps were incorrect prior to 1.3.

bmc85uk
08-06-2010, 07:04 PM
What I've found so far:-

The Tomes quests from Lauryn need way too many chests to be opened, I've just read that after 64 and 256 is 1024. 256 is OTT, 1024 is just insane, even if chests respawned.
There's no zoneline to travel from Forest Haven 5 back to 4, I'm guessing this is to prevent being able to farm Meathead, would it be possible to have the previous game zone held on the server until Meatheads respawn timer finished, this would prevent any form of farming over any map transition.
The Quest tab flashes when their are friend requests pending.
Player quest rewards are posted in towne chat, could this be removed, or item rewards only be posted in a certain range

Plus, any chance of a repeatable quest or two in each campaign, something that can be re-done for money, killing enemies/certain enemy types or something.