View Full Version : Cinco, A solution for bringing back Black Dragon and Human Face

Yogaa
08-31-2020, 04:32 AM
Hello Cinco and everyone !

Recently, I've seen there's a arguments between our lovely PL community, Whether we should get Black Dragon and Human Face back again or not. Here's my solution !

Problems :

1. Both Black Dragon set and Human Faces are old items which makes it hard to decide whether or not we should bring it back.

2. Some players are doing BM for example Buying an Account with Human Faces.

3. Some players want Black Dragon set and Human Faces to stay exclusive, Bringing them back will ruin it's value.

4. New players want Black Dragon and Human Faces to be back once again, they believe they also deserve a chance to farm this items too.

Solution :

1. Make a "Mega Troll Arcane Stash"

2. This Stash will drop on any PvE events.

3. The chances of this stash to drop must be low let's say 1/100 drops.

4. Set 25 Platinum to unlock this stash

5. The loot table of this stash are :

- Black Dragon Set, with 1/200 chances to drop
- Human Face kits, with 1/200 chances to drop
-Auto gold loot
-Auto items loot
-Etc ( It's up to Cinco )

How this solution is solving the problem?

1. For STS and Developers, STS will gain a lot of money for years from people who opening these boxes.

2. BM of these items won't exist anymore, everything can be obtain with platinum.

3. For those who want to keep these items exclusive, these items will always be exclusive because it's hard to get, people need platinum (A lot of Platinum) and the chances are so low.

4. For new players, finally you guys have a chance to get these items, you can either buy them from someone with gold or opening these boxes.

Cinco, What do you think?

Dexteritys
08-31-2020, 05:19 AM
This is a terrible idea.

These items should never be re-released. BD shouldn't even be tradable IMO.

We were told from the start that both BD and Humanian faces were never coming back. This should be the end of the discourse. It's really simple.

Do you even have any idea just how difficult and time consuming it actually was to get either of these things during their respective caps?

It's insulting to the people who earned them to even suggest bringing them back.

As for the points you made:

1) 1/100 or 1/200 is not a 'low' drop rate at all. For the only exclusive item in the game, it should be at least 1/100k, if not 1/1m. But really, it shouldn't come back ever again.

2) STG won't be making money for 'years' off of these crates, as not a lot of the crates will drop - let alone stay unopened.

3) The items are not exclusive if people can earn them years later for a fraction of the effort it took previously. Again, it's insulting to the people who spent hours earning them in the first place.

4) New players shouldn't be able to get the rarest items in the game within a month of playing. Some items shouldn't even be possible to obtain more than once; like BD and Humania faces.

5) BM will always exist. Not everyone has access to platinum, and even then, gold is infinitely more desirable with the way trading works in this game now. You can't stop BM in WoW, LoL, BDO, and etc... let alone in a decade old indie mmo.

It's extremely bad business to re-release items that were said to be exclusive upon release.

Some items should literally not be available to players who were not around when the items/faces were released. Some exclusivity needs to exist now that everything is tradable. New players do not deserve a chance to farm for either of these items because they weren't around when they were released. It's simple, honestly. It's not being elitist, either: Brand Loyalty and sense of accomplishment is an important thing in any MMO.

Rereleasing either of these items is a slap in the face to all of the remaining veteran players. And I can guarantee that a large portion of the remaining community will be very angry, if not quit if these items are rereleased.

It's not our problem that you guys weren't around when these items were released. And complaining about it doesn't mean they should be re-released either.

Islamiyah24
08-31-2020, 05:32 AM
I don't think this is a good solution maybe just make a new looks of items/vanities and add new vanity drops from the other dungeons just like starry at slayer and vanity weaps at mad mage or make just make a new map. Also add new crates wherein you can get plats even like 1-25 only since it requires 5plats to open and lots of ppl waste their plats and received tons of gold stash and other elite items that's not worth that much anymore.

cryboi
08-31-2020, 06:56 AM

Recently, I've seen there's a arguments between our lovely PL community, Whether we should get Black Dragon and Human Face back again or not. Here's my solution !

Problems :

1. Both Black Dragon set and Human Faces are old items which makes it hard to decide whether or not we should bring it back.

3. Some players want Black Dragon set and Human Faces to stay exclusive, Bringing them back will ruin it's value.

4. New players want Black Dragon and Human Faces to be back once again, they believe they also deserve a chance to farm this items too.

Solution :

-Auto gold loot
-Auto items loot

1. For STS and Developers, STS will gain a lot of money for years from people who opening these boxes.

2. BM of these items won't exist anymore, everything can be obtain with platinum.

3. For those who want to keep these items exclusive, these items will always be exclusive because it's hard to get, people need platinum (A lot of Platinum) and the chances are so low.

4. For new players, finally you guys have a chance to get these items, you can either buy them from someone with gold or opening these boxes.

Cinco, What do you think?Ppl been blackmarketing those alot.. It makes me sick.. Theres no much bd sets in game and theres alot of gold coming in game.. Just imagine if one or two players own every bd set... They're gonna be like.. Selling bd set 10B...

Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

Stephencobear
08-31-2020, 09:17 AM

Your “solution” doesn’t help both sides, only ppl who want the old items.

I quit the game when all items became tradable and I came back to the game when I read he wasn’t gonna bring those back.
New faces that are hard to get would be cool. Also when many have old items, no one would want them. They’re popular for the reason of being exclusive.

MageFFA
08-31-2020, 01:38 PM
I'll give a good example to close this down right here and now. Before we had the ability to 1 shot the Elite Red Dragon starries costed roughly 10-25m. Not many had a starry because it was a 1% drop rate item, if not lower. As the caps became higher than the reroll/luck became more we started seeing starries dropping in bulk. Now they are only 800-1mil.

It doesn't matter how many Crates it'll take. BD will resurge in mass numbers. When that happens, and it will, BD will be looked at as a item nobody is going to want to use any longer. Take a look at WL set, Cop set, Engineer, Undead, Deep, Pumkin head, ect. Each of these items has 1 thing in common, players kept begging and demanding for it to return and become tradable. Now that it happened we see where it got us. Nobody wears or cares about these gears. I tried selling engineer but nobody wanted it because it was a "bad vanity". Some 5-6 years ago Engineer was looked at as one of the best vanities in game. Just leave no ideas on this.

Vivapinata
08-31-2020, 05:19 PM
Terrible idea

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

Idevour
08-31-2020, 06:49 PM
We should have a dislike option on forums

SillyJuan
08-31-2020, 10:32 PM
Ask yourself this: Is this solution something every member of this community would want?

NukeDragon
09-01-2020, 09:37 AM
Ask yourself this: Is this solution something every member of this community would want?

Obviously not if you read comments lol

Hjable
09-01-2020, 12:03 PM
Yeah but mega box is already fine as they are. Easy to farm but take a while cheap to open with plats and don’t drop shirts often I open 20. Only thing that would make box mythical box better is if only level 110 receive them. Lower levels get to get good xp and the box. Maybe can Give them pink box.
25 plats each is easily a money pit on a box that has mythical drop rates. Now if it was like dark hollow chest thats a different story cause we would only have to ope 5 to get all the food items

And as far as your drop table I like it. It would be perfect for me just as posted without the etc.. cause I’m tired of exlir speeds. I just can’t seem to find a use for them

And I heared same rumor of game black market were people sell account that has something unique like 2-3 letter name or discontinued items or faces. This would put a dent in cheaters!! Great post I like it
I want the items to be farm way they use to be to keep trend but buying with token and plat works better for me cause it’ll produce much more of them items in the game.
And if we can have our gold farming event rune by cheaters that owns that stuff why can’t it be reverse cause we all know there buying the more expensive items in game.
Buy making these items and elite 71 event items come back helps even the playing field for everyone.
And the only ones that wouldn’t want this is the handful of people that have them. I want these item :)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hjable
09-01-2020, 01:33 PM
We should be able to obtain items not cause of the gold value but because we like them bring all discontinued back on there respective event

If there from fast cap reward or leader board just toss them in with another event like blue angel. I feel that blue angel was a one sided event but still they worked for that reward and can barter price still so if blue angel is available for everyone so should black dragon and pa

NukeDragon
09-01-2020, 03:12 PM
We should be able to obtain items not cause of the gold value but because we like them bring all discontinued back on there respective event

If there from fast cap reward or leader board just toss them in with another event like blue angel. I feel that blue angel was a one sided event but still they worked for that reward and can barter price still so if blue angel is available for everyone so should black dragon and pa

Stop trying to get cap rewards like the BD set, egg, wg set, human faces, etc. those items should never come back nor be allowed to be traded.

SillyJuan
09-01-2020, 05:07 PM
Obviously not if you read comments lol

Don’t take the game to serious either man, just trying to make these new players reason and understand. As a previous holder of the humanian face, I still don’t want it back because it would be unfair and I know how hard the grind was firsthand. But explanation and getting these individuals to understand the “why” would probably be more beneficial than your grumpy gramps attitude. Good luck mr.oldgen

Vivapinata
09-01-2020, 09:11 PM
Don’t take the game to serious either man, just trying to make these new players reason and understand. As a previous holder of the humanian face, I still don’t want it back because it would be unfair and I know how hard the grind was firsthand. But explanation and getting these individuals to understand the “why” would probably be more beneficial than your grumpy gramps attitude. Good luck mr.oldgenAmen

Islamiyah24
09-01-2020, 10:06 PM

I do not have those bd and human faces but did you know the value of those things to the players who originally owned them?

Yogaa
09-02-2020, 05:11 AM
Thank you everyone for your thoughts about my solution, I really appreciate it.

I do understand you guys who are against my opinion. I do understand that bringing back BD set and Human Faces will hurt for those who own them.

Some of you guys are talking about how hard was getting BD set and Human faces back then, and it means a lot for those who still own it till today.

I just want you guys to know, that:

1. This is 10 years old game, Many old players left and New one comes to the game. BD set and Human Faces were available years ago. How many of them left in the game? Not much. Does it give any benefit to STS ? Not at all. Why? Because new players who want them would spend their money on BM to get it.

STS, stop blocking your costumers from getting what they want.

2. STS is running a business. They need money from this game, we have to understand that with the solution I posted above could improve the game itself ! Imagine how many people who doesn't own BD set or Human Faces ( I assume 98% of PL population) would buy a lot of platinum to get it !

3. Their Exclusiveness could lead to BM. Well as you guys know, keeping things too exclusive isn't good either. Some players could potentially BM those things because of it's "exclusiveness" and gain IRL money that was supposed to be STS income.

OK guys,

We are enjoying the game and we support it by buying Platinum.
For those who still own BD set and Human Faces, you guys are awesome for playing this game till today, I hope you guys understand that STS need an income from this game. And I believe a true PL lovers will support anything to make PL great again !

We have to care about STS too, remember they made this beautiful game.

Yogaa
09-02-2020, 05:13 AM
Cinco,

You know PL situation better than anyone else, hopefully my suggestion on bringing back BD set and Human Faces with making "Mega Troll Arcane Stash" like I said above, could be implemented soon or in the future when you think It should be back.

cryboi
09-02-2020, 05:25 AM
Cinco,

You know PL situation better than anyone else, hopefully my suggestion on bringing back BD set and Human Faces with making "Mega Troll Arcane Stash" like I said above, could be implemented soon or in the future when you think It should be back.Game is already dying.. Alot of old players who owned bd sets and human faces quitted this game long time ago or they got banned.

Islamiyah24
09-02-2020, 07:23 AM
Cinco,

You know PL situation better than anyone else, hopefully my suggestion on bringing back BD set and Human Faces with making "Mega Troll Arcane Stash" like I said above, could be implemented soon or in the future when you think It should be back.

Bringing back humanian faces is a very big deal bc if this thing happen we all don't know what og players with human faces feels. Let's say it cost 15plats only before and no matter how much it cost if these faces brings back lot of ppl will use it and the original owners will be disappointed since it can be only obtain for a limited time and not everyone bought these faces before.

Yes, we know pl is dying I think since l85 til now it's still alive bc of the events, new items and new caps. The game is already ruined by the pet that gives an op stats. Since we're already talking about the community I'mma give my own solution opinion here.

1. I suggest nerfing some op pets or works only on a selected dungeons like for example deca can will only works at mad mage and ebonthrax, dev will work only at oktal. Doing this will save the difficulty of the old dungeons to bring back the fun and teamwork at low levels.

2. Weekly/Monthly eventis highly recommended since the events is one of the best thing why PL is still alive.

3. New looking vanity/items. Here, I think this is one of best way to keep the community alive. Old players is coming back playing the game every time they heard about new events and new items and most of them are having fun and literally back playing until now. We don't really to beed bring back those items all we need is new dope items because one of main point here is saving the rarity of those requested items/faces.

4. For future new cap. Xp kits shouldn't work to have a fair gameplay on capping for a week to get a limited title/items.

5. Items on new cap shouldn't have procs or if have it should be work at pve only to have a better or balance pvp

These are my suggestions I'm just hoping that the rare items should remain as rare.

NukeDragon
09-02-2020, 09:14 AM
Don’t take the game to serious either man, just trying to make these new players reason and understand. As a previous holder of the humanian face, I still don’t want it back because it would be unfair and I know how hard the grind was firsthand. But explanation and getting these individuals to understand the “why” would probably be more beneficial than your grumpy gramps attitude. Good luck mr.oldgen

Assuming I am having an attitude about it? I am just stating my position on the situation. I never grinded nor was I playing at the time these items or faces were being grinded for. I have many friends that did though and those people deserved the things they got. No matter how much I’d loved to have had one personally, I didn’t grind at that time so I don’t feel like it be fair to those that did.

Although I should not have to continue to state any of this. STS should seriously make a public announcement about these items and faces, to stop all of the bickering. That would make everyone happy.

cryboi
09-02-2020, 09:22 AM
@Cinco just make a decision please.

And since u do updates on thursday can we expect that L.71 Fire x Bow as vanity and maybe a new pa's tomorrow [emoji18]

synfullmagic_23110
09-02-2020, 10:42 AM
I really hope you didn’t get this feature implemented.

Don’t bring these items back :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Islamiyah24
09-02-2020, 11:09 AM
Yess Cinco still have the decision here and I'm hoping not bring these things back like what he did on the newgen event items bg, ba and bs lots of ppl already got mad on bringing back those vanity sets I think it's already enough. Taking the risk to bring back old gen items can result to quitting of dozens of old gen players.

Hjable
09-02-2020, 12:32 PM
Why should a handful of honest player,cheaters or bots be able to be the only ones that create black rings. For the longer time these handful of people were able to have a complete Monopoly on black rings. Just happens I have a pvp build I wanna try using a black rings but I should be able to create my own.

End the black ring monopoly/black market simple by adding black dragon to this event. Other event reward has been returned if I had to pick one set for retuning it would be black dragon this would help balance the game. There time when I can’t win pvp at certain level just cause person I’m fighting can create black ring and I can not. them owners had monopoly long enough they can create a powerful ring and sell it at the price they see fit.. if we can’t get black dragon then can I get a one of a kind custom armor set that allows me to create any items from vampire legend and bring them to pocket legend game so I can become rich and powerful because no one else can summon vampire legend items. (I could even host and encourage pvp event. Because I can make powerful items few other can create and most likely to win especially if I chose to only sell to my friends or the ones loyal to me) see what I mean just doesn’t seem fair. Oh I wouldn’t really mind having some vampire legend items bought over cause they do look cool.

Cripple black market / bots by ending discontinued https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200902/1c4f83c4ac6381b9cfa323c89b77c2a2.jpg

And if u really wanna send shock threw the bm just add all discontinued to the permanent market store. Continue allowing players to earn free version of the pets with point farming at same rate as Druid event. Just having event on a return schedule

So to add some numbers if someone sold I’m guessing but like black dragon for worth say 1.b from what I read here on black market that’s like 450 bucks the cheaters would lose out on returning discontinued to the game. That’s pretty good start until there a fix to bot gold farming.

And further more even with the new event tokens people cheaters I just realize just adapt and sell there whole account for real word money. Wave one on our events are way to easy I did tried with a level one with one other person be for I died I was level 9. If I was to do that more time I would be up to 75 we’re I can swap gear out for something else to last longer. Lower level waves should not get much xp or reward if there gonna be that easy and xp and reward should scale with level. Want bigger drops progress farther

Islamiyah24
09-02-2020, 01:34 PM
Why should a handful of honest player,cheaters or bots be able to be the only ones that create black rings. For the longer time these handful of people were able to have a complete Monopoly on black rings. Just happens I have a pvp build I wanna try using a black rings but I should be able to create my own.

End the black ring monopoly/black market simple by adding black dragon to this event. Other event reward has been returned if I had to pick one set for retuning it would be black dragon this would help balance the game. There time when I can’t win pvp at certain level just cause person I’m fighting can create black ring and I can not. them owners had monopoly long enough they can create a powerful ring and sell it at the price they see fit.. if we can’t get black dragon then can I get a one of a kind custom armor set that allows me to create any items from vampire legend and bring them to pocket legend game so I can become rich and powerful because no one else can summon vampire legend items. (I could even host and encourage pvp event. Because I can make powerful items few other can create and most likely to win especially if I chose to only sell to my friends or the ones loyal to me) see what I mean just doesn’t seem fair. Oh I wouldn’t really mind having some vampire legend items bought over cause they do look cool.

Cripple black market / bots by ending discontinued https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200902/1c4f83c4ac6381b9cfa323c89b77c2a2.jpg

And if u really wanna send shock threw the bm just add all discontinued to the permanent market store. Continue allowing players to earn free version of the pets with point farming at same rate as Druid event. Just having event on a return schedule

So to add some numbers if someone sold I’m guessing but like black dragon for worth say 1.b from what I read here on black market that’s like 450 bucks the cheaters would lose out on returning discontinued to the game. That’s pretty good start until there a fix to bot gold farming.

Someone already stated the difference between the old and new events and their prizes/rewards. The question is why you can't still get the point that those ppl who bm is the one taking the risk of getting banned forever this thread also make some players who owns bd panic. Why? Because who knows if this request will be granted or not. The reason why there's a gold loot items and enchantments is to be use for farming. Did you know how much gold did you make from isle of night every month? Or weeks? A lot if you already tried. If you're lazy and tired type of person then you really prefer requesting these things. It's also very impossible that you don't have gl items since we all grind at gold farming zone even it has a little bit of difficulty. The bd is tradable already if you're going to ask how we can prevent scamming from trade window since 1b is max then ask to put worthy item/s and give it back to the next trade in that way we can prevent scamming. So stop complaining about the ppl who bm bc they can be report and there are lots of ppl who already caught and gets banned.

cryboi
09-02-2020, 01:39 PM
Someone already stated the difference between the old and new events and their prizes/rewards. The question is why you can't still get the point that those ppl who bm is the one taking the risk of getting banned forever this thread also make some players who owns bd panic. Why? Because who knows if this request will be granted or not. The reason why there's a gold loot items and enchantments is to be use for farming. Did you know how much gold did you make from isle of night every month? Or weeks? A lot if you already tried. If you're lazy and tired type of person then you really prefer requesting these things. It's also very impossible that you don't have gl items since we all grind at gold farming zone even it has a little bit of difficulty. The bd is tradable already if you're going to ask how we can prevent scamming from trade window since 1b is max then ask to put worthy item/s and give it back to the next trade in that way we can prevent scamming. So stop complaining about the ppl who bm bc they can be report and there are lots of ppl who already caught and gets banned.So what... Alot of bmers got caught and banned.. Who says theres no more ppl who has bd set and doing bm

Islamiyah24
09-02-2020, 01:55 PM
So what... Alot of bmers got caught and banned.. Who says theres no more ppl who has bd set and doing bm

Why don't you ask them how they get their bd sets? It's possible to try investigating the player who just appeared with bd. Don't you also know how to report bm? There are also some ppl who bought the bd last week and maybe this week they have been grinding and merching to get lots of gold for bd sets now they're struggling wether to sell or not the bd bc it's one of their dream items. If you're going to tell me you have gold to buy it then go just buy I've seen 4 or more ppl selling bd sets. This isn't just about bm, I'm going to repeat it all over again. Some rare items are already back is it not enough? Lemme add the pas too pas isn't that rare now unlike bd since some hoarders already sells their pas and I'm seeing different ppl who owned it now. Just to clarify there's only like 10 or less different rare items in-game and even though I don't have those items I'm hoping that rare should be remain as rare.

Vivapinata
09-02-2020, 02:20 PM
Dont bring them back, just make new face for a new cap tyvm cinco you the best

Hjable
09-02-2020, 03:59 PM
Dont bring them back, just make new face for a new cap tyvm cinco you the best

I want old ones too because the only possible way of getting them is from the black market and people are already rule breaking by buying and selling account with them anyway . The way it is now it only benefit cheats and bots. Let’s even the playing field for fair good honest players

cryboi
09-02-2020, 04:00 PM
I want old ones too because the only possible way of getting them is from the black market and people are already rule breaking by buying and selling account with them anyway . The way it is now it only benefit cheats and bots. Let’s even the playing field for fair good honest players

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIkr.. Others dont understand that because they probably do bm.

MageFFA
09-02-2020, 05:30 PM

300m a event. Quit being lazy and play the game if you want something. Nobody should give you a handout for something you didn't earn. I bought my BD for 600 pre gold farm. I didn't need to BM for it, just like the majority of the people who own them. Quit making excuses.

Dexteritys
09-02-2020, 07:22 PM

If you weren't around to obtain a Humanian Face when they came out then you don't deserve to get one now for a fraction of the effort. Not every single item in an MMO should be available to the newest players. It really is as simple as that.

BD can still be earned, albeit, at a fraction of the effort it once took. However, it shouldn't be brought back on a platter for everyone; that is just insulting to the people who earned it. Some items are exclusive for a reason.

Also, I don't think you have any idea how bots work: they do not benefit from humania faces?

This thread is laughable.

Vivapinata
09-02-2020, 07:39 PM
If you weren't around to obtain a Humanian Face when they came out then you don't deserve to get one now for a fraction of the effort. Not every single item in an MMO should be available to the newest players. It really is as simple as that.

BD can still be earned, albeit, at a fraction of the effort it once took. However, it shouldn't be brought back on a platter for everyone; that is just insulting to the people who earned it. Some items are exclusive for a reason.

Also, I don't think you have any idea how bots work: they do not benefit from humania faces?

This thread is laughable.Haha amen

Hjable
09-02-2020, 09:10 PM

Bots might not benefits from these face but cheaters do buy selling char with untradables Discontinued face, discontinued god strom hammer or discontinued souls bound pets etc.. bots prob even use the large amount of gold they make to obtain these items as well ... who knows ever one agree end discontinued items

They sell these char for a lot of in game gold or cash

Hjable
09-02-2020, 09:19 PM
Ikr.. Others dont understand that because they probably do bm.

Yeah I didn’t know what bm was so I looked into the black market and was so surprise and disappointed how these cheats make so much just being lazy buying and selling account , discontinued, and gold from bottin. It’s a shame I hope black dragon and human face return to solve this.

Islamiyah24
09-02-2020, 09:19 PM

Very well said the problem is he still can't understand.

Hjable
09-02-2020, 09:32 PM
Someone already stated the difference between the old and new events and their prizes/rewards. The question is why you can't still get the point that those ppl who bm is the one taking the risk of getting banned forever this thread also make some players who owns bd panic. Why? Because who knows if this request will be granted or not. The reason why there's a gold loot items and enchantments is to be use for farming. Did you know how much gold did you make from isle of night every month? Or weeks? A lot if you already tried. If you're lazy and tired type of person then you really prefer requesting these things. It's also very impossible that you don't have gl items since we all grind at gold farming zone even it has a little bit of difficulty. The bd is tradable already if you're going to ask how we can prevent scamming from trade window since 1b is max then ask to put worthy item/s and give it back to the next trade in that way we can prevent scamming. So stop complaining about the ppl who bm bc they can be report and there are lots of ppl who already caught and gets banned.

if black dragon return player that so desperately want these set and other discontinued items wouldn’t have to take such risk. Thank you for pointing that out. Hope cinco bring these items back ASAP such a big demand for them that people take such risk

Any people that owns These items have no reason to Panic because

a wise man said in another post I think I read some were. People can Barter items. And should buy items because they like it... that’s not perfectly quoted. your black dragon and human face some bought from bm isn’t going any were. There just be more in the game so other players can enjoy wearing the items once in awhile.

SillyJuan
09-02-2020, 09:36 PM
Ikr.. Others dont understand that because they probably do bm.

What a crazy generalized assumption. Just because people are doing the BM doesn’t mean we have to justify resurrection of these items. I also don’t believe in his pseudo-morals of “honesty” justifying his reasoning. I’m curious about how he figured out about the black market huh? Not so honest after all.... I’m just finding out about this BM through him and I’ve been in this game for close to 9 years. The credibility of this guy is close to nothing from my view. One of the main ideas on why players don’t want this; simply due to value and meaning. For those true honest players left; they still hold a sentimental value to these objects(weird right). And I understand these “BM” are doing some players a disservice, but I’m not going to go off a screenshot that may be fake and lacks context whats so ever. Who’s to say this guy is part of the BM and he/she isn’t the individual who tried to partake in it? Or it was just a made up chat... or this whole thread is just a scheme plotted by new players lmao. Now that would be a bit more extreme... Short answer: NAH.

Dexteritys
09-02-2020, 09:45 PM
if black dragon return player that so desperately want these set and other discontinued items wouldn’t have to take such risk. Thank you for pointing that out. Hope cinco bring these items back ASAP such a big demand for them that people take such risk

What demand? There's literally two people asking to bring it back. Every other person has said it is a horrible idea to bring it back.

The wishes of two new players does not outweigh the consensus of the rest of the community. lol.

You could still get BD if you really wanted to.

Hjable
09-02-2020, 09:47 PM
What demand? There's literally 2 people asking to bring it back. Every other person has said it is a horrible idea to bring it back.

Everyone just about I talk to in game would love to have black dragon back and face and other proof is that people are so desperate from what other post I read that people get band attempting and buying these items from bm ,

I have 700 plats to spend waiting for black dragon set [emoji7][emoji56][emoji56][emoji7] 500 plats for black dragon 2 hundreds for human face

SillyJuan
09-02-2020, 09:51 PM
Everyone just about I talk to in game would love to have black dragon back and face

who is everyone. Please justify your claims with real evidence. Do you even know how much “everyone” is at each point in time during the game? Please, I would love to know the awesome stats this game is pulling into STS

Islamiyah24
09-02-2020, 09:57 PM
Everyone just about I talk to in game would love to have black dragon back and face and other proof is that people are so desperate from what other post I read that people get band attempting and buying these items from bm

Let's say I am on those person who's dreaming to have bd and humanian faces but I'm against this thread. The reason why I'd like farming gold is because of those items lol you need to be patient on grinding no matter how bored it is and tbh don't you know that almost everyone is dreaming to have these items? That's how valuable the items are wherein everyone dream items are almost the same.

Hjable
09-02-2020, 10:01 PM
who is everyone. Please justify your claims with real evidence. Do you even know how much “everyone” is at each point in time during the game? Please, I would love to know the awesome stats this game is pulling into STS

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200903/bcae158793c464943c671d0d52fd2093.jpg
Never met this guy before just log in first person o ask not ever one posts on forum

SillyJuan
09-02-2020, 10:03 PM
Never met this guy before just log in first person o ask not ever one posts on forum

Idk if you are trolling me O.o

Dexteritys
09-02-2020, 10:05 PM

Who?

/8+3=11

Hjable
09-02-2020, 10:08 PM
Let's say I am on those person who's dreaming to have bd and humanian faces but I'm against this thread. The reason why I'd like farming gold is because of those items lol you need to be patient on grinding no matter how bored it is and tbh don't you know that almost everyone is dreaming to have these items? That's how valuable the items are wherein everyone dream items are almost the same.

These are not my dream sets lol I would never pay that price to have those items.. I got my dream items already thunder hammer made into vanity (god storm hammer) and a set to match 105 elite weapons forbidden set :) not many have them in game I even request them to be returned. I would like people to be able to have the same feeling I have when I equip my favorite items [emoji3]. Everyone should be able to enjoy items in games and this would send a big blow to bmers/cheaters and bots that horde these items. Do u know how valuable the items god storm hammer and forbidden set is worth to me. 00 cause I bought them cause I like them and don’t plan on selling

Islamiyah24
09-02-2020, 10:13 PM

Who's that guy? Have you ever try asking bd sets owners? What about old player that doesn't have bd set? How this pic can prove everything you stated?

Islamiyah24
09-02-2020, 10:22 PM
These are not my dream sets lol I would never pay that price to have those items.. I got my dream items already thunder hammer made into vanity (god storm hammer) and a set to match 105 elite weapons forbidden set :) not many have them in game I even request them to be returned. I would like people to be able to have the same feeling I have when I equip my favorite items [emoji3]. Everyone should be able to enjoy items in games and this would send a big blow to bmers/cheaters and bots that horde these items. Do u know how valuable the items god storm hammer and forbidden set is worth to me. 00 cause I bought them cause I like them and don’t plan on selling

Yikes you've said it those are not your dreams then why are you so defensive about bringing back bd and other rare items? Just to blow those who are doing bm? Non sense solution bc it will result to worst thing than bm and it's quitting of dozens of old gen players. Why don't just ask new looking items than ruining the rare items. The game is enjoyable depend on your mood and I think you're too lazy bc you prefer to buy rare items with just plats that can be only possible if Cinco granted the request.

Hjable
09-02-2020, 10:24 PM
Who's that guy? Have you ever try asking bd sets owners? What about old player that doesn't have bd set? How this pic can prove everything you stated?

It prove that our few voice on forum isn’t the voice of all pocket legend players. Why should some one with black dragon or face be spared and have there items not bought back. What makes event items for a hand full of people feeling more important then those who won blue angel event or other event(blue angel was return.) I didn’t see this kinda energy to block The return of them items or black star. For those that been with pocket legend form the start I appreciate your dedication to the game old and new players and those that won event keep up the great work.
How many people quit with the return of blue angel?

Hjable
09-02-2020, 10:28 PM
Yikes you've said it those are not your dreams then why are you so defensive about bringing back bd and other rare items? Just to blow those who are doing bm? Non sense solution bc it will result to worst thing than bm and it's quitting of dozens of old gen players. Why don't just ask new looking items than ruining the rare items. The game is enjoyable depend on your mood and I think you're too lazy bc you prefer to buy rare items with just plats that can be only possible if Cinco granted the request.

There not my dream items but I’ll try them on time to time. 500 plats would be fair price
I like super rare farmable items with Extream low drop rates just don’t want it to be discontinued item

Islamiyah24
09-02-2020, 10:28 PM
It prove that our few voice on forum isn’t the voice of all pocket legend players. Why should some one with black dragon or face be spared and have there items not bought back. What makes event items for a hand full of people feeling more important then those who won blue angel event or other event(blue angel was return.) I didn’t see this kinda energy to block The return of them items or black star. For those that been with pocket legend form the start I appreciate your dedication to the game old and new players and those that won event keep up the great work.

Omg how many times are we going to ask the difference between the old gen and new gen events and their prizes/rewards. Idk how am I going to explain everything to a person like lol

Islamiyah24
09-02-2020, 10:31 PM
There not my dream items but I’ll try them in time to time. 500 plats would be fair price

500??? Are you crazy or what??? Does it look like nothing to you to put bd for just 500 plats? This is one of the reason why shouldn't bring back those items bc you just expressed how selfish and lazy you are lol.

Hjable
09-02-2020, 10:31 PM
Omg how many times are we going to ask the difference between the old gen and new gen events and their prizes/rewards. Idk how am I going to explain everything to a person like lol

Farming for 2 week straight and hardly any sleep to maintain a leader board isn’t all that easy to do just to get there unique reward I tried it but my eyes wouldn’t stay open after day 2

Islamiyah24
09-02-2020, 10:34 PM
Farming for 2 week straight and hardly any sleep to maintain a leader board isn’t all that easy to do just to get there unique reward

Gauntlet doesn't require grinding of points lmao from the past gauntlet even a bird(Forgot the name) have played 2 times before the event ends and he did make it to the top 5 lol. It's stated that the highest points get will be counted in.

Hjable
09-02-2020, 10:35 PM
500??? Are you crazy or what??? Does it look like nothing to you to put bd for just 500 plats? This is one of the reason why shouldn't bring back those items bc you just expressed how selfish and lazy you are lol.

Sorry 7500 black dragon token (nonteadable set) or 500 plats correction . What price do u think would be fairhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200903/41b6631e15058c37db0d293381905e08.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200903/2d3f806787c31bcca12e23feb122a95b.jpg

Dexteritys
09-02-2020, 10:35 PM

There's a pretty stark difference between BD Sets/Humania Faces and BA/BS sets. Which explains why there would be a smaller proportion of players quitting due to the return of event vanities.

If you read the comments on the announcements section you would have seen that no one agreed with bringing back BA/BS, either.

People have more "energy" to argue about BD/Humania Faces returning because we were told that they were never to return. Similarly, it was incredibly difficult to obtain either of these items back in the day, and having them brought back for platinum is just insulting to the people who played back then.

Not a single old player wants these items brought back.

Islamiyah24
09-02-2020, 10:37 PM
Sorry 7500 black dragon token (nonteadable set) or 500 plats correction . What price do u think would be fairhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200903/41b6631e15058c37db0d293381905e08.jpg

Did you know that flam also suggested to bring these items back for 2k plats? Bc he know how rare these items are and I don't still care about the prices bc I'm against to bring back the rare items.

Islamiyah24
09-02-2020, 10:39 PM
There's a pretty stark difference between BD Sets/Humania Faces and BA/BS sets. Which explains why there would be a smaller proportion of players quitting due to the return of event vanities.

If you read the comments on the announcements section you would have seen that no one agreed with bringing back BA/BS, either.

People have more "energy" to argue about BD/Humania Faces returning because we were told that they were never to return. Similarly, it was incredibly difficult to obtain either of these items back in the day, and having them brought back for platinum is just insulting to the people who played back then.

Not a single old player wants these items brought back.

Yessss this is a fact answer.

Hjable
09-02-2020, 10:41 PM
Gauntlet doesn't require grinding of points lmao from the past gauntlet even a bird(Forgot the name) have played 2 times before the event ends and he did make it to the top 5 lol. It's stated that the highest points get will be counted in.

Yeah so first angel event was a really long grind I’m assuming from what I read so was either black dragon or human face. So when if black dragon and human face I would like to see it back on a gaulet event to keep trend with blue angel or other pass returned event items. Good job pointing that out

Hjable
09-02-2020, 10:45 PM
Did you know that flam also suggested to bring these items back for 2k plats? Bc he know how rare these items are and I don't still care about the prices bc I'm against to bring back the rare items.

Great thing cinco decide the price and if when something return. I’m cool [emoji41] with any price cheap enough I’ll buy if not I’ll farm the fake version (non tradable)

Islamiyah24
09-02-2020, 10:58 PM
Great thing cinco decide the price and if when something return. I’m cool [emoji41] with any price cheap enough I’ll buy if not I’ll farm the fake version (non tradable)

It really looks like you don't care or mind about the value of them bc you've got tons of plats so as long as you have plats you're just going to buy it. Zzzzzz soz.

Hjable
09-02-2020, 11:11 PM
What a crazy generalized assumption. Just because people are doing the BM doesn’t mean we have to justify resurrection of these items. I also don’t believe in his pseudo-morals of “honesty” justifying his reasoning. I’m curious about how he figured out about the black market huh? Not so honest after all.... I’m just finding out about this BM through him and I’ve been in this game for close to 9 years. The credibility of this guy is close to nothing from my view. One of the main ideas on why players don’t want this; simply due to value and meaning. For those true honest players left; they still hold a sentimental value to these objects(weird right). And I understand these “BM” are doing some players a disservice, but I’m not going to go off a screenshot that may be fake and lacks context whats so ever. Who’s to say this guy is part of the BM and he/she isn’t the individual who tried to partake in it? Or it was just a made up chat... or this whole thread is just a scheme plotted by new players lmao. Now that would be a bit more extreme... Short answer: NAH.

I learn of bm from this thread.. if you learn from me then your welcome??? And your prob didn’t read the original post. I Deleter the web browser info on my screen shots. Won’t even bother trying to prove that lol. But I hope cinco make a decision soon to bring black dragon and human face back to match my shades . So maybe we agree if bm is going on we should bring back black dragon and human face? ASAp!!

Hjable
09-02-2020, 11:13 PM
It really looks like you don't care or mind about the value of them bc you've got tons of plats so as long as you have plats you're just going to buy it. Zzzzzz soz.

I don’t have much plats. But yeah I do have a really hard time farming non stop for hrs and hrs my eyes get really tired more of a reason these sets should return on a easy event. Or permanently in plat store next to mitas set. So everyone can save up and own a set or two for there alt

Islamiyah24
09-02-2020, 11:23 PM
I don’t have much plats. But yeah I do have a really hard time farming non stop for hrs and hrs.. more of a reason these sets should return on a easy event. Or permanently in plat store next to mitas set

Yes you're totally a lazy and crazy type person. We all have hard time on farming and you still defending to bring back as an EASY EVENT and PERMANENTLY ADD IN PLAT STORE NEXT TO MITAS. I don't think Items like mitas is such a valuable thing worth like 4m-10m unlike bd that's worth much and just wanted to buy for plats and permanently add. If you wanna know how hard og players grind those items then you should ask them fr. The type of answer you're stating are really unreasonable.

Hjable
09-02-2020, 11:32 PM
Yes you're totally a lazy and crazy type person. We all have hard time on farming and you still defending to bring back as an EASY EVENT and PERMANENTLY ADD IN PLAT STORE NEXT TO MITAS. I don't think Items like mitas is such a valuable thing worth like 4m-10m unlike bd that's worth much and just wanted to buy for plats and permanently add. If you wanna know how hard og players grind those items then you should ask them fr. The type of answer you're stating are really unreasonable.

Why does it have to all ways be about the price of a items why cant it be equally as valuable to me as mitas and have a spot next to it in the plat store. Shouldn’t we buy item because we like the look of the items not for the sell or merch price? Completing my first mitas set was no easy task I had to save up for a very very long month. That was so long ago

Islamiyah24
09-02-2020, 11:54 PM
Why does it have to all ways be about the price of a items why cant it be equally as valuable to me as mitas and have a spot next to it in the plat store. Shouldn’t we buy item because we like the look of the items not for the sell or merch price? Completing my first mitas set was no easy task I had to save up for a very very long month. That was so long ago

Back when those items are released not everyone grind and buy human faces. Old gen players deserves those rare items bc they prefer to grind before. I'm kinda getting bored explaining it again and again bc dude you're acting like you are the only one who's hard working to buy valuable items. Mitas pet isn't easy to get at pack but you can still have it by trying as long as you have plats but it's better to buy it with gold since there's a lot of mitas pet in-game. And last tbh, you seems like selfish you just want them back bc you want it and just complaining the other things as excuse bc you don't even have a valid and good reason. I don't know how I stand and keep explaining this things to you. Go try back reading the other comments until you've get the main point lmao.

Vivapinata
09-03-2020, 12:12 AM
Only going to lose players, and only keep the few who want to bring back black dragon set. The game is doing absolutely fine the way it is right now.

Cinco is wise enough to understand the impact this game has had on us already,

The black dragon set, i use to have dreams of. id wake up every morning and log in. admiring the people who had the bd set. I admired there wiser roleplaying abilities.
Eg.. i use to just play dungeons to level up, and be happy to drop pinks in low dungeons lol. But these guys were next level. They were much more advanced and had spent hours of there time completing everything PL had to offer in the time they were given.. Caps, discontunued events.. . This was before the help of pets and enchantments..

Tbh the only people who had bd sets were the real ogs of PL, theyre much ahead of us and knew 6 years ago this game was crashing. because the game they once loved, got ditched for Arcane Legends. They had the best ideas of sets and feedbacks but they got ignored. Every idea you have right now id bet was already thought of 6 yrs ago... 2 years in idle, logging in everyday to find nomore DLC, nomore new maps.. No new levels.. Forced to leave..

And then came us noobs, yah all of us. We all noobs. The OGS were ready to pack up and leave PL. They were giving up, 1 by 1 we saw the best of the best leave.. Giving away they most valuable possessions, yes even some of them gave away there accounts or even sold them through black market. What do you expect when they invest time into a game that ignored them, im not saying it was right, but some people in the world do these kinds of things..

Which then leaded the noobs, yes noobs. That got given or brought accounts through blackmarket .. Gave the feedback on making every item tradeable (vanities mainly) ... Woooo this becomes a reality, all our dreams have come true, especially mine (sadly never owned bd set) . We get to wear the items we all wanted... Cop... Fang... SHIELD OF HOLLOWS... Yuus founders finally for twink pvp...wooo 3pc rings never had one of those before... And for the few got to wear the black dragon set... At the same time i think we were in the process of 80 or 85 cap maybe 100? Cant remember but PL had come back to life.. Events were popping out left right centre.. Gold events which dropped insane amount of gold was here, the dream of owning the black dragon set looked much closer and i could finally say i can earn my own black dragon set...

Here i am 800m in the process of buying my own bd set, when the idea of the bd set being returned hit the big screen. My heart sinks... Was once a dream, is now just being given away.. Playing this game for 7 years now, all this gold.. And now i dont know what to strive for.. WoooHOooo speechless. Never been so disappointed in my life

Islamiyah24
09-03-2020, 12:17 AM
One more thing, if only the decision will be basing on the agument then you're losing already but as we've always said Cinco have the best decision here. This thread should be close.

Hjable
09-03-2020, 12:34 AM
One of the reason I want it back because I’ll look cool with pa hat, human face, black dragon armor and pet, 71 elite staff or boat no no that elite 71 bow. If We’re willing to farm it or buy with plats there shouldn’t be any probs after all isn’t that what plats are for to buy items we like?a person shouldnt have to go to bm to get the item they wanna spend there cash on. (Maybe they can be black dragon event along with another event for Those that already have it or don’t like them items can do another event that way everyone is happy.

Regardless what said I believe yes some people farm the items or gold to buy the items fairly. I also have a unproven feeling in my gut that bmers are going to continue using them honest players to hide behind so not to mess up there profits. and the ones that successfully Bought these items/account for cash would do all they can to keep these items from returning. Even putting someone nice down for not agreeing with there thoughts.

As I see it allowing us the option to buy the discontinued items in game so the profits of go to sts (might upset some of the current owners of these items) and would make a lot of players that don’t own these items very happy is a hard choice to make including continue banding the players that are going to continue buying discontinued items/gold/char on bm just because they really want these items. Bm been around along time and prob only new to me.but I read some people been band for it in the past which sucks cause if the items was in the game maybe they wouldn’t have done that but at the same time rules are rules.

. So I’m guessing the items want come back. But if they did please let it be without notice and swift !! I love a great surprise [emoji851]

Hjable
09-03-2020, 12:38 AM
One more thing, if only the decision will be basing on the agument then you're losing already but as we've always said Cinco have the best decision here. This thread should be close.

Lol wait what l?? We’re arguing oh sorry I’m slow my bad. Yeah your pretty good I lose. My eyes are closing good night?? I’m take this defeat with my head up and eyes close

I surrender .

P.s
Closing the thread to silent ever one voice on a harmless thread that share someone view on how they think the game could be approve and to silent those that share there counter views does sound pretty suspicious to me. Oh well everyone Entitled to there views -left eye close right eye closing lol.. good luck nice chatting

Hjable
09-03-2020, 12:51 AM
Only going to lose players, and only keep the few who want to bring back black dragon set. The game is doing absolutely fine the way it is right now.

Cinco is wise enough to understand the impact this game has had on us already,

The black dragon set, i use to have dreams of. id wake up every morning and log in. admiring the people who had the bd set. I admired there wiser roleplaying abilities.
Eg.. i use to just play dungeons to level up, and be happy to drop pinks in low dungeons lol. But these guys were next level. They were much more advanced and had spent hours of there time completing everything PL had to offer in the time they were given.. Caps, discontunued events.. . This was before the help of pets and enchantments..

Tbh the only people who had bd sets were the real ogs of PL, theyre much ahead of us and knew 6 years ago this game was crashing. because the game they once loved, got ditched for Arcane Legends. They had the best ideas of sets and feedbacks but they got ignored. Every idea you have right now id bet was already thought of 6 yrs ago... 2 years in idle, logging in everyday to find nomore DLC, nomore new maps.. No new levels.. Forced to leave..

And then came us noobs, yah all of us. We all noobs. The OGS were ready to pack up and leave PL. They were giving up, 1 by 1 we saw the best of the best leave.. Giving away they most valuable possessions, yes even some of them gave away there accounts or even sold them through black market. What do you expect when they invest time into a game that ignored them, im not saying it was right, but some people in the world do these kinds of things..

Which then leaded the noobs, yes noobs. That got given or brought accounts through blackmarket .. Gave the feedback on making every item tradeable (vanities mainly) ... Woooo this becomes a reality, all our dreams have come true, especially mine (sadly never owned bd set) . We get to wear the items we all wanted... Cop... Fang... SHIELD OF HOLLOWS... Yuus founders finally for twink pvp...wooo 3pc rings never had one of those before... And for the few got to wear the black dragon set... At the same time i think we were in the process of 80 or 85 cap maybe 100? Cant remember but PL had come back to life.. Events were popping out left right centre.. Gold events which dropped insane amount of gold was here, the dream of owning the black dragon set looked much closer and i could finally say i can earn my own black dragon set...

Here i am 800m in the process of buying my own bd set, when the idea of the bd set being returned hit the big screen. My heart sinks... Was once a dream, is now just being given away.. Playing this game for 7 years now, all this gold.. And now i dont know what to strive for.. WoooHOooo speechless. Never been so disappointed in my life

When if black dragon return and everyone buying the dragon set for 20-40m or plat i don’t mind selling you my set for one billion so you can achievement your dream. The way things are now it’s perfect for bmers/bot farmer./cheaters. What can I say I’m a nice guy [emoji41]

And I could see how a few people made so much wealth on these discontinued rage quiting cause now They have to farm like everyone else or spend plats instead of living of the value of all these discontinued there hording. They just sell one of these discontinued items and buy what they want-no farming or spending plats- . They prob bought the gold from bm or botted to obtain the discontinued.

But vivi I do see we’re your coming from but cinco could just create new items that have extremely high value maybe bought with gold only say like 800m that permanently want drop value it could have about 400m to sell back to vendor and never go on sell. also it can be use as a gold sink in game. Maybe he could create black dragon 2 with updated color for that purpose

Pocket legend sounds a lot like pocket Community. I’m sure cinco will do what cinco does which is completely unpredictable [emoji23] and know one knows what he gonna do or come out with next.

Islamiyah24
09-03-2020, 01:17 AM
When if black dragon return and everyone buying the dragon set for 20-40m or plat i don’t mind selling you my set for one billion so you can achievement your dream. The way things are now it’s perfect for bmers/bot farmer./cheaters. What can I say I’m a nice guy [emoji41]

And I could see if a few people that made so much wealth on these discontinued rage quiting cause now They have to farm like everyone else or spend plats instead of living of the value of all these discontinued there hording. The just sell one of these discontinued items and buy what they want-no farming or spending plats-

No one is hoarding bd sets lol. Pas hoarders sold what they've got already since the prices has increase. The reason why og players with bd sets are quitting nowadays isn't because they're bored in the game besides it's simply because some of their expensive items has already dropped bc of the same request on other items. Now if you're referring on other players with bd who quitted before, yes they quit and not active anymore but every time there's new event they are playing again to try it out if it's worth it to grind or nope. They have quit the game with their bd items so that when they go back playing the game they still have valuable items to flex or to sell if they need gold for new items.

Also if you haven't notice cinco answers on other thread here is he's answer.

Hjable
09-03-2020, 01:25 AM
No one is hoarding bd sets lol. Pas hoarders sold what they've got already since the prices has increase. The reason why og players with bd sets are quitting nowadays isn't because they're bored in the game besides it's simply because some of their expensive items has already dropped bc of the same request on other items. Now if you're referring on other players with bd who quitted before, yes they quit and not active anymore but every time there's new event they are playing again to try it out if it's worth it to grind or nope. They have quit the game with their bd items so that when they go back playing the game they still have valuable items to flex or to sell if they need gold for new items.

Also if you haven't notice cinco answers on other thread here is he's answer.

Thanks for sharing that post sad to hear black dragon isn’t going to be added to this event. But very happy to read that black dragon has been noted!!!!!!!!!!

Black dragon here we come[emoji7]

Golem
09-03-2020, 03:03 AM

Problems :

Solution :

-Auto gold loot
-Auto items loot

Cinco, What do you think?

This would be AWESOME

Golem
09-03-2020, 03:07 AM
Its just ferw Black Market players Who dosnt want Humania face or bd sets back. Seriously sts stop letting bm run and bring those things also back. CINCO... PLEASE

Supershopper
09-03-2020, 03:12 AM
I would open 1000 crates if sts bring those things back. Sounds very good. There is also lot of players waiting for.those things... That Will destroy bm. Will be good thing.

Miridor
09-03-2020, 03:30 AM
Why if it's your dream you're not ok to have it back? That means you can finally reach your dream. Or is it only your dream cause it's expensive?? I don't get it

cryboi
09-03-2020, 04:11 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNo one quitted that time.

Vapourised
09-03-2020, 04:22 AM
Ew black dragon.
Everyone knows new is good, old is bad. Would you rather play on PS5 or some washed up console from the last century?
No need for black dragon to return. Everyone I spoke to says they want new stuff not some grimy vanities.
I would love the fireman dragon set or a purple dragon set with blue wings. How about some new vanities entirely (no recycling)? Community designs competition like we did for crafted Humania weapons. Will make new players like Hjable feel a part of the game.

Vapourised
09-03-2020, 04:30 AM
Also u guys need not worry. Cinco can clearly see those doofuses being outvoted.
I’m pretty sure he would do a poll and in which case the people who don’t want the stuff back should be fine.
But to the people who do, I would suggest searching up the term ‘discontinued’. It means not continued. Aka never coming back. Hope that clears up the confusion :)
Also BM is so easy to stop. Just make bunch of game killing updates until there’s a 0 player base. Then boom! No more BM. Hjable, cryboi and others can finally be satisfied.

Vapourised
09-03-2020, 04:40 AM
Oh and btw I don’t own BD. I’m not a fan of undeserving people getting stuff others worked hard for. That goes for real life too.
I also find it strange how none of these guys have responded to the counter argument of how hard BD and faces were to obtain (skim read replies tbf).
‘Equal playing field’ is invalid. Discrimination between hard workers and slackers exists everywhere in life and most games. I say no to communism in PL!

Islamiyah24
09-03-2020, 06:14 AM
Why if it's your dream you're not ok to have it back? That means you can finally reach your dream. Or is it only your dream cause it's expensive?? I don't get it

Oh here we go again. Do we still need to explain why? Or you just need to back read everything that has been written in the replies in the previous pages. That question has been already answered if you're reading other comments. Zzzzzz

Islamiyah24
09-03-2020, 06:23 AM
One of the reason I want it back because I’ll look cool with pa hat, human face, black dragon armor and pet, 71 elite staff or boat no no that elite 71 bow. If We’re willing to farm it or buy with plats there shouldn’t be any probs after all isn’t that what plats are for to buy items we like?a person shouldnt have to go to bm to get the item they wanna spend there cash on. (Maybe they can be black dragon event along with another event for Those that already have it or don’t like them items can do another event that way everyone is happy.

Regardless what said I believe yes some people farm the items or gold to buy the items fairly. I also have a unproven feeling in my gut that bmers are going to continue using them honest players to hide behind so not to mess up there profits. and the ones that successfully Bought these items/account for cash would do all they can to keep these items from returning. Even putting someone nice down for not agreeing with there thoughts.

As I see it allowing us the option to buy the discontinued items in game so the profits of go to sts (might upset some of the current owners of these items) and would make a lot of players that don’t own these items very happy is a hard choice to make including continue banding the players that are going to continue buying discontinued items/gold/char on bm just because they really want these items. Bm been around along time and prob only new to me.but I read some people been band for it in the past which sucks cause if the items was in the game maybe they wouldn’t have done that but at the same time rules are rules.

. So I’m guessing the items want come back. But if they did please let it be without notice and swift !! I love a great surprise [emoji851]

Then just ask everything that's rare in the game. Ask og mantle, community shield etc. Let's turn all rare/discontinued items on to a cheap one. I'm going to clarify the risk that we're pointing. Bringing back those makes lots of ppl who played since 2010-2012 has a chance of quitting the game while I don't agree on bm too but if two or more ppl got caught doing bm sts will lost few players only for getting banned and the rarity of the items will be saved. You also mentioned that you want it bc it looks cool as what I've said why just go farm we're grinding too much just to get gold we also think about what og owners of bd feels if those things get back bc you guys just want it and don't care about the og owners.

Islamiyah24
09-03-2020, 06:26 AM
Also u guys need not worry. Cinco can clearly see those doofuses being outvoted.
I’m pretty sure he would do a poll and in which case the people who don’t want the stuff back should be fine.
But to the people who do, I would suggest searching up the term ‘discontinued’. It means not continued. Aka never coming back. Hope that clears up the confusion :)
Also BM is so easy to stop. Just make bunch of game killing updates until there’s a 0 player base. Then boom! No more BM. Hjable, cryboi and others can finally be satisfied.

This is what I wanted to say on previous page which is making an weekly/monthly events and new looking items maybe now they've get it bc it's already clarified here.

NukeDragon
09-03-2020, 08:25 AM
Thanks for sharing that post sad to hear black dragon isn’t going to be added to this event. But very happy to read that black dragon has been noted!!!!!!!!!!

Black dragon here we come[emoji7]

Yawn!
“Feedback” being noted does not mean the BD set is coming back. He recognized that “you and a couple others” have asked for the set back. And here is another question: why would anyone want such a not so good looking set in the first place? Only reason anyone would care for it is to say that they have an OG set.

Also seeing you on what looks like a BM site would only incriminate yourself for going to those sites. Personally had no clue sites like it existed. I would suggest not going to those sites.

Even though you keep asking for this, I highly doubt that any of this will be added.

My suggestion is to cinco to make an announcement to everyone, and closing this toxic thread.

xung
09-03-2020, 08:26 AM
what this is actually very terrible idea, yall really are keep on still watch game so much more to fix and no.

MageFFA
09-03-2020, 09:27 AM
Cinco should close this thread. Begging isn't viewed highly!

Kazori
09-03-2020, 10:46 AM
terrible thread with terrible ideas. no thanks!

Hjable
09-03-2020, 12:19 PM
Oh and btw I don’t own BD. I’m not a fan of undeserving people getting stuff others worked hard for. That goes for real life too.
I also find it strange how none of these guys have responded to the counter argument of how hard BD and faces were to obtain (skim read replies tbf).
‘Equal playing field’ is invalid. Discrimination between hard workers and slackers exists everywhere in life and most games. I say no to communism in PL!

Yes maybe that event was hard to farm maybe it wasnt for a handful of players. angel first event was hard to win ( I didn’t win but tried) and so was black star event. Just cause it hard for some people doesn’t mean it was hard for everyone. Gaulet is hard for me to win also. maybe black dragon event shouldn’t be hard to grind out like the first time. Maybe it was so much grinding that people got board and just gave it up. I don’t know about you but I prefer to play events that are fun. As far as spending plats for some people it’s a lot of boring work grind just to get the cash to buy items for some people, so maybe 300 plats would be better?

I do wanna point out that it’s okay to have different views on the matter. All feed back can potentially be useful. If someone owns black dragon set I would like to hear what you have to say on the matter

Hjable
09-03-2020, 12:21 PM
Oh here we go again. Do we still need to explain why? Or you just need to back read everything that has been written in the replies in the previous pages. That question has been already answered if you're reading other comments. Zzzzzz

Look at all these new voice that want to have black dragon back. I don’t see any reason not to return it to the game

MageFFA
09-03-2020, 12:30 PM
Yes maybe that event was hard to farm maybe it wasnt for a handful of players. angel first event was hard to win ( I didn’t win but tried) and so was black star event. Just cause it hard for some people doesn’t mean it was hard for everyone. Gaulet is hard for me to win also. maybe black dragon event shouldn’t be hard to grind out like the first time. Maybe it was so much grinding that people got board and just gave it up. I don’t know about you but I prefer to play events that are fun. As far as spending plats for some people it’s a lot of boring work grind just to get the cash to buy items for some people, so maybe 300 plats would be better?

I do wanna point out that it’s okay to have different views on the matter. All feed back can potentially be useful. If someone owns black dragon set I would like to hear what you have to say on the matter

I think the issue is that people automatically assume that a player who owns a item or name that is either expensive or sounds cool must be BMing. That's terrible generalizing. Yesterday there was a black dragon helm in cs for just 300m. I know countless players who made 300m during last weeks event. BD armor is only 900m. You're telling me that you can't just play the game and save your gold to obtain the last piece of gear? The first couple gold farms this game had was paying out 300m alone, this was also before gold equips came into the game.

There are more black dragon sets than exclusive Pink items such as toymans. 15, 25, and 35 alike. Why aren't you so keen on trying to bring them back since they ACTUALLY have a function? Toys were OP in PvP. Yet black dragon does nothing, especially now that there is a abundance of 3pc rings. You only want BD because of it's rarity, that's not a opinion it's a fact. The minute everyone has bd plus extra you're just going to go to the next exclusively rare item, like bold glory, and complain about that.

Hjable
09-03-2020, 12:31 PM
Yawn!
“Feedback” being noted does not mean the BD set is coming back. He recognized that “you and a couple others” have asked for the set back. And here is another question: why would anyone want such a not so good looking set in the first place? Only reason anyone would care for it is to say that they have an OG set.

Also seeing you on what looks like a BM site would only incriminate yourself for going to those sites. Personally had no clue sites like it existed. I would suggest not going to those sites.

Even though you keep asking for this, I highly doubt that any of this will be added.

My suggestion is to cinco to make an announcement to everyone, and closing this toxic thread.

Black dragon!! Cinco said it has been noted that mean he took note and [emoji848] thinking about it prob... that means our voice has been heard. I also want black set so I can make a super superior black ring for all my alts my friends can to so we can have balance pvp match while wearing black dragon armor. white pa and 71 elite bow. I even made storage space for these possible new items on my alt that has mitas dragon. Wait a minute guys we forgot about that 56 helm and mount fang armor and that shield, we’ll be needing them back as well to make the ring in style.

Zreupl
09-03-2020, 12:48 PM
Black dragon!! Cinco said it has been noted that mean he took note and [emoji848] thinking about it prob... that means our voice has been heard. I also want black set so I can make a super superior black ring for all my alts my friends can to so we can have balance pvp match while wearing black dragon armor. white pa and 71 elite bow. I even made storage space for these possible new items on my alt that has mitas dragon. Wait a minute guys we forgot about that 56 helm and mount fang armor and that shield, we’ll be needing them back as well to make the ring in style.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkY'all have to stop asking for Black dragon or cap items to be back.

Go farming !

Try to farm on events, you can make a lot of money through events like Gold Farming Map or selling things that you drop on events, trust me it's not that hard.

Also, instead of asking old items to be back. It would be better if you guys suggesting a new vanity or faces.

Bringing old items / discontinued items to be back again will only make people quitting the game.

MageFFA
09-03-2020, 12:50 PM

Black Dragon ring is not superior compared to any of the other major Dragon rings. This is how i know you're being overdramatic. I owned a Black ring in 2013 on my 71 bird. I competed fairly against every other Dragon ringed bird in PvP because 1 dodge doesn't equal a unfair advantage. Red Dragon ring is no different than Black. Try again!

Hjable
09-03-2020, 12:51 PM
I think the issue is that people automatically assume that a player who owns a item or name that is either expensive or sounds cool must be BMing. That's terrible generalizing. Yesterday there was a black dragon helm in cs for just 300m. I know countless players who made 300m during last weeks event. BD armor is only 900m. You're telling me that you can't just play the game and save your gold to obtain the last piece of gear? The first couple gold farms this game had was paying out 300m alone, this was also before gold equips came into the game.

There are more black dragon sets than exclusive Pink items such as toymans. 15, 25, and 35 alike. Why aren't you so keen on trying to bring them back since they ACTUALLY have a function? Toys were OP in PvP. Yet black dragon does nothing, especially now that there is a abundance of 3pc rings. You only want BD because of it's rarity,that's not a opinion it'sa fact. The minute everyone has bd plus extra you're just going to go to the next exclusively rare item, like bold glory, and complain about that.

Why should any one have to pay 900m for something other got free!! I can’t afford to buy https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200903/d5363c364a572149d807ef6b6d7ac235.jpg
Enough gold to afford that. I would have to be super rich to buy 900m for it prob come out to the same price of owning a super car. 700 plats would only buy me 500k gold. and 800 plats is like 49.99$. Like really I would have to save for 300 years to afford these marked up black dragon price. Not everyone had the time or patient to farm 30hrs last event and even if they did it’s still not enough for that set. Or maybe farming non stop just isn’t fun for ever one(and no one should have to pay 900m! For a items because of farm bots and bmers that horde all these items. I doing the best I can to explain it to you so you can under stand were we are coming from.

So maybe you agree with us now?

MageFFA
09-03-2020, 12:55 PM
Why should any one have to pay 900m for something other got free!! I can’t afford to buy https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200903/d5363c364a572149d807ef6b6d7ac235.jpg
Enough gold to afford that. I would have to be super rich to buy 900m for it prob come out to the same price of owning a super car. 700 plats would only buy me 500k gold. and 800 plats is like 49.99$. Like really I would have to save for 300 years to afford these marked up black dragon price. Not everyone had the time or patient to farm 30hrs last event and even if they did it’s still not enough for that set. Or maybe farming non stop just isn’t fun for ever one(and no one should have to pay 900m! For a items because of farm bots and bmers that horde all these items. I doing the best I can to explain it to you so you can under stand were we are coming from.

So maybe you agree with us now?

We got it free because we farmed for it. Even then most who own it now has to pay gold. You've not done either and now you're complaining on forum. No handouts here no sir. If you're not a developed player, meaning anyone who didnt just start this game in the last 2 years then you won't be able to buy damn near anything, let alone BD. You wouldnt even be able to buy a L 40 amulet with elites so what makes you think you're going to buy the most expensive event item in game?

Hjable
09-03-2020, 12:56 PM
Black Dragon ring is not superior compared to any of the other major Dragon rings. This is how i know you're being overdramatic. I owned a Black ring in 2013 on my 71 bird. I competed fairly against every other Dragon ringed bird in PvP because 1 dodge doesn't equal a unfair advantage. Red Dragon ring is no different than Black. Try again!

Yes black dragon ring is Far more superior. Ever stat makes a different. And black dragon ring has more stats. Some class use mana shield maybe that one extra mana regain, hit regain, crit etc can decide the fate of a fight. If when I get black dragon set I will create a black ring you’ll more then welcome to join us in pvp

If stats don’t matter why is it such a big deal if someone has enchants or not in 110 pvp.

MageFFA
09-03-2020, 12:59 PM
Yes black dragon ring is Far more superior. Ever stat makes a different. And black dragon ring has more stats. Some class use mana shield maybe that one extra mana regain, hit regain, crit etc can decide the fate of a fight. If when I get black dragon set I will create a black ring you’ll more then welcome to join us in pvp

Being overdramatic again. I played 71. You're bullcrapping. Every stat matter? Does this look like 15 to you? Players used molten for a living in 71 and still managed to demolish good players. Look up Trees video on 71. I've beat some of the best 71 birds with molten and plat ring. Please tey harder!

MageFFA
09-03-2020, 01:05 PM
215237 Oh no! He has 2 HP, 1 H/s, and 1 M/s advantage over me!! I can't win dispite at 71 we already have 30-40 HP and Mana regen alone!

Nice argument.

Hjable
09-03-2020, 01:09 PM
We got it free because we farmed for it. Even then most who own it now has to pay gold. You've not done either and now you're complaining on forum. No handouts here no sir. If you're not a developed player, meaning anyone who didnt just start this game in the last 2 years then you won't be able to buy damn near anything, let alone BD. You wouldnt even be able to buy a L 40 amulet with elites so what makes you think you're going to buy the most expensive event item in game?

I have level 4o amulet elite. I want that to continue being drop doing so events as well for these that wanna pvp 40-60 since Having that extra enchant slot can help decide the winner .

Well I assuming that you might own a black dragon set. I can understand you wanting to do everything you can to prevent it from returning maybe so the value can stay up?? If I farm the black dragon from the first event I would have just kept it cause it had sentimental value. No one is saying that you can not negotiate trades with your set before or after it possible return if you would like.

And besides like honestly what would change if ever player had black dragon in the game?? We like still get new event and other cool items and leader board prizes and maybe even can request a black dragon room in guild hall to show everyone that owns black dragon.. we could even ask for a achievement to be added for equipping all the dragon sets since more people have it.

Zreupl
09-03-2020, 01:14 PM

So maybe you agree with us now?People were spending hours to grinding to get BD and now you're here asking for it to be back. That's the point, that is why black dragon is special and should remain rare ! It shouldn't be back again, It would be not fair for those who own BD. Wake up my friend, just go get gold from events it's not hard.

Hjable
09-03-2020, 01:16 PM
215237 Oh no! He has 2 HP, 1 H/s, and 1 M/s advantage over me!! I can't win dispite at 71 we already have 30-40 HP and Mana regen alone!

Nice argument.

Thank you for pointing that out. There so many fights I lose and it he other person would survive buy 2 hit points or there health just come back quicker then mines which when stats with other hit point regain items make a high different. I remeber once I read post people were having such a hard time killing certain class cause this superior h/s and other item made (rhino or other class) so hard to die because they health came back so fast, buy the time there doge buff wears out there back at full health..

These are such great ring I hope if black dragon set returns maybe we can return the dragon rings back to level 10 because now l everyone can own them

MageFFA
09-03-2020, 01:17 PM
I have level 4o amulet elite. I want that to continue being drop doing so events as well for these that wanna pvp 40-60 since Having that extra enchant slot can help decide the winner .

Well I assuming that you might own a black dragon set. I can understand you wanting to do everything you can to prevent it from returning maybe so the value can stay up?? If I farm the black dragon from the first event I would have just kept it cause it had sentimental value. No one is saying that you can not negotiate trades with your set before or after it possible return if you would like.

And besides like honestly what would change if ever player had black dragon in the game?? We like still get new event and other cool items and leader board prizes and maybe even can request a black dragon room in guild hall to show everyone that owns black dragon.. we could even ask for a achievement to be added for equipping all the dragon sets since more people have it.

I don't know. Crippling the games economy even more than it already is. Robbing players of their wealth that they owned because of other players slefish desires. Then when it's all done those same selfish players are going to stop wearing said item making this all meaningless from the very get go. When that happens are you going to rant against bold glory? Hell tourney shields? Have you won a tourney? Do you think you deserve a black tourney shield for just existing?

Tell me why you couldn't just simply ask cinco to design a new dragon vanity set that has the same color scheme? The change being instead of a black body base it could be red instead with black horns and wings? This is how we knew this agenda was selfish desire right then and there. Nobody asked for this.

MageFFA
09-03-2020, 01:21 PM
Thank you for pointing that out. There so many fights I lose and it he other person would survive buy 2 hit points or there health just come back quicker then mines which when stats with other hit point regain items make a high different. I remeber once I read post people were having such a hard time killing certain class cause this superior h/s and other item made (rhino or other class) so hard to die because they health came back so fast, buy the time there doge buff wears out there back at full health..

These are such great ring I hope if black dragon set returns maybe we can return the dragon rings back to level 10 because now l everyone can own them

Losing a fight because 2 extra hit points? Are you a troll? You're losing because your enemy is either just simply better than you or he's enchanted. 2 HIT POINTS! IN 71 WHERE YOUR SKILLS LAND FOR 400 CRIT!! This is hilarious. In just this moment you killed the entire convo for black dragon returning. If you had kept with the script of wanting old stuff you'd have had a change but the minute players look at this. Man.

38 HP and 40 HP per second is barely noticeable when compared side by side. When HP regen is above 30 even a 10 HP advantage is barely noticable. Regen is a subject that i study more than anyone else in this game. So for you to make such a claim just doesn't hold weight.

Hjable
09-03-2020, 01:24 PM
People were spending hours to grinding to get BD and now you're here asking for it to be back. That's the point, that is why black dragon is special and should remain rare ! It shouldn't be back again, It would be not fair for those who own BD. Wake up my friend, just go get gold from events it's not hard.

So people spent hours grinding the set, that’s all?? Black star and angel took weeks of farming... if It was that quick to farm it should be brought back asap it!!!!. My new black star,Druid,mitas,angel set is special to me. Ill take good care of black dragon set if when it returns. Like really I’ll be happy when it returns and wear it proudly. I’ll even wear it with my god storm hammer and I don’t wear just any set with that hammer. A lot of us will appreciate the set return. and this should not affect how u feel about your own set.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the bg set my friend

MageFFA
09-03-2020, 01:28 PM
If yall keep asking your forum is going to end up banned for spamming. I'll just leave it at that.

Hjable
09-03-2020, 01:33 PM
Losing a fight because 2 extra hit points? Are you a troll? You're losing because your enemy is either just simply better than you or he's enchanted. 2 HIT POINTS! IN 71 WHERE YOUR SKILLS LAND FOR 400 CRIT!! This is hilarious. In just this moment you killed the entire convo for black dragon returning. If you had kept with the script of wanting old stuff you'd have had a change but the minute players look at this. Man.

Rhino had a skill that gives hp regen. That has nothing to do with gear.

Yes Some times I had 1 hit point away from wining some fights. Some times I got blown out the water because there extra crit help him crit more. Some time I lost because they doge just 1 attack more then me.

Balance pvp return black dragon- the rings. Now there is pink rings and black is elite. Would that also give them 1 extra slot to enchant it could even be possible they had actually 5% more doge from enchant slot unless it’s 3 and 2% percent more from the ring making it a total of 7% more doge. That to me seem like Super superior Advantage

MageFFA
09-03-2020, 01:38 PM
Yes Some times I had 1 hit point away from wining some fights. Some times I got blown out the water because there extra crit help him crit more. Some time I lost because they doge just 1 attack more then me.

Balance pvp return black dragon- the rings. Now there is pink rings and black is elite. Would that also give them 1 extra slot to enchant it could even be possible they had actually 5% more doge from enchant slot unless it’s 3 and 2% percent more from the ring making it a total of 7% more doge. That to me seem like Super superior Advantage

It is a impossible scenario to have lost a fight in 71 because of a 1 hit point difference. You have a total number of 400-700 base hit points depending on class. Chances of you surviving with a sliver of HP would most likely be because you had a total number of 30-80 total hit points left. To correct you. Black dragon ring is legendary. Not elite. There is no extra slot. 3pcs are all 71 now, only black was 71 while the rest was 66. So that's not factual either.

MageFFA
09-03-2020, 01:45 PM
Let me ask you this hjabe. If Hit points is such a advantage then why do no mages use the darker elf face? It gives 8 Hit Points! Shouldn't darker elf be the most used face for mages? How come the only face mages use is dark elf and crit face?

NukeDragon
09-03-2020, 02:16 PM
If all you want is a black set then why not ask for cavebat set, farm a shadow minion disguise, or even dark knight set? As for the pvp stats and everything I suggest listening to @quality. He has done so much testing on every level and every set.

Vapourised
09-03-2020, 02:30 PM
What if they released a BD set every few months and STS auctioned it to the highest bidder (with minimum prices)? It will replace the BM and BD will still be insanely expensive like 500 USD. Will yield STS a lot of money and if like 3 sets added each year, the value on the sets won't be harmed much if at all. It kills 4 birds with one stone. Slams the BM, gets STS cash, at least ppl cant complain about BD not being brought back and also old players/merches be happy since value isnt affected.
New players can get their hands on BD through BM anyways so why not this instead?
If this gets implemented, I do hope they will be sensible with it.

The main reason for this is to get STS cash while keeping everyone happy. It still goes against the discontinued concept.
Let me know if this is crazy/viable.

NukeDragon
09-03-2020, 02:40 PM
What if they released a BD set every few months and STS auctioned it to the highest bidder (with minimum prices)? It will replace the BM and BD will still be insanely expensive like 500 USD. Will yield STS a lot of money and if like 3 sets added each year, the value on the sets won't be harmed much if at all. It kills 4 birds with one stone. Slams the BM, gets STS cash, at least ppl cant complain about BD not being brought back and also old players/merches be happy since value isnt affected.
New players can get their hands on BD through BM anyways so why not this instead?

The main reason for this is to get STS cash while keeping everyone happy. It still goes against the discontinued concept.

Here is the counter argument to your solution.

It’s not about how much the sets are worth or anything but more for those that grinded to get them. And what your suggesting is that STS just start their own BM, which I guarantee you won’t happen.
So no that solves nothing.

Vapourised
09-03-2020, 02:54 PM
Here is the counter argument to your solution.

It’s not about how much the sets are worth or anything but more for those that grinded to get them. And what your suggesting is that STS just start their own BM, which I guarantee you won’t happen.
So no that solves nothing.

Alright that makes sense I guess. But if you don't mind me asking: why do you think STS will not favor this? It wouldn't really be black market since that term refers to buying ingame items for real life money which STS don't receive. In this case they would. People getting BD thru BM is unfair to those who grinded hard anyways so how is STS selling them any worse?
I do not support this idea or expect it to take off in any way. Just curious about its flaws really.

Hjable
09-03-2020, 03:04 PM
It is a impossible scenario to have lost a fight in 71 because of a 1 hit point difference. You have a total number of 400-700 base hit points depending on class. Chances of you surviving with a sliver of HP would most likely be because you had a total number of 30-80 total hit points left. To correct you. Black dragon ring is legendary. Not elite. There is no extra slot. 3pcs are all 71 now, only black was 71 while the rest was 66. So that's not factual either.

Did u take into account what items and armor are used. are hit not random? Can we really say that no one can survival with one hit point. What weapon are you using that guarantee that someone can’t survive with one hit points? When did armor stop reducing damage. Never mind you prob own the super powerful ring created by black dragon set and that extra crit and damage finish off your target. There so many builds but the best one req that ring.

Just Another reason to bring back black dragon. we can agree on that at that and make it elite again and work on low levels

NukeDragon
09-03-2020, 03:33 PM
Alright that makes sense I guess. But if you don't mind me asking: why do you think STS will not favor this? It wouldn't really be black market since that term refers to buying ingame items for real life money which STS don't receive. In this case they would. People getting BD thru BM is unfair to those who grinded hard anyways so how is STS selling them any worse?
I do not support this idea or expect it to take off in any way. Just curious about its flaws really.

If you don’t support the topic, then why bring it up? The topic of BM, is not because STS doesn’t receive the money but BM refers to buying in-game items with real money, period. In other words, let’s say in the BM people sell accounts. To end it the BM, your suggesting STS to sell accounts. (Maybe not exactly what you meant, but this is same situation)

Hjable
09-03-2020, 05:21 PM
Let me ask you this hjabe. If Hit points is such a advantage then why do no mages use the darker elf face? It gives 8 Hit Points! Shouldn't darker elf be the most used face for mages? How come the only face mages use is dark elf and crit face?

I use hit points there important to me everyone should get to play with builds and find what they like. Having extra hit points saved my life so many times killing them blue guys in 105 dungeon as well. I don’t use that face because I don’t like it as much as other. If when we get black dragon set and ring I’ll be able to be the best stylist 70ish pvp of all times but gonna need them 71 elites to complete look and build same with pa. Part of my winning strategy is distracting the enemy with my awesome look and catch them by surprise while there admiring my beauty

Hjable
09-03-2020, 05:33 PM

Nah we don’t need a black market auction just a anti black market vendor that sell discontinued. If these go to just few high bids the same thing will just continue to happen. But we can meet in the middle .Maybe the black market vendor only allows you to buy 10 of each item a month.

Hjable
09-03-2020, 05:46 PM
I don't know. Crippling the games economy even more than it already is. Robbing players of their wealth that they owned because of other players slefish desires. Then when it's all done those same selfish players are going to stop wearing said item making this all meaningless from the very get go. When that happens are you going to rant against bold glory? Hell tourney shields? Have you won a tourney? Do you think you deserve a black tourney shield for just existing?

Tell me why you couldn't just simply ask cinco to design a new dragon vanity set that has the same color scheme? The change being instead of a black body base it could be red instead with black horns and wings? This is how we knew this agenda was selfish desire right then and there. Nobody asked for this.

I want all discontinued back sorry I thought I made that clear. Bold glory is umm it’s well it’s okay but I want wing glory set more to go with the sword from last event more. That’s including wing glory warbird pet. I been wanting to add that set to my collection for ever since it game out but I miss that event had stuff to do in real life. That set will be on the same char that I keep my storm hammer and black dragon and sun glassware and I know the good stuff like blue armor. I hope that set come back ASAP as well. Wing glory looks really good and the pet is good to. And black dragon set with the foot prints is cool.

I want that black dragon set the Original one exactly as is and no changes

Hjable
09-03-2020, 06:42 PM
I'll give a good example to close this down right here and now. Before we had the ability to 1 shot the Elite Red Dragon starries costed roughly 10-25m. Not many had a starry because it was a 1% drop rate item, if not lower. As the caps became higher than the reroll/luck became more we started seeing starries dropping in bulk. Now they are only 800-1mil.

It doesn't matter how many Crates it'll take. BD will resurge in mass numbers. When that happens, and it will, BD will be looked at as a item nobody is going to want to use any longer. Take a look at WL set, Cop set, Engineer, Undead, Deep, Pumkin head, ect. Each of these items has 1 thing in common, players kept begging and demanding for it to return and become tradable. Now that it happened we see where it got us. Nobody wears or cares about these gears. I tried selling engineer but nobody wanted it because it was a "bad vanity". Some 5-6 years ago Engineer was looked at as one of the best vanities in game. Just leave no ideas on this.

Engineer ,medic,commander,purple uniform and green( I don’t know we’re these fall into Star Trek but I pretend they do) and the new first class and and black uniform are some of my favorite items to wear in game in a high star treak fan. I pretend I’m on Spock when wearing one blue or first clas on mage. As far as lava armor and deep blue there highly favored to wear in the community. I prob want see people wearing them much during events because let’s be honest they just don’t give the stats or luck we need. I would love to wear them during a event but also keeping like stats from saphire sets so everyone don’t look the same.

Like really who here doesn’t like lava armor or deep blue??

I disagree and it’s a false statement (Nobody wears or cares about these gears. I tried selling engineer but nobody wanted it because it was a "bad vanity. ) with this post and I don’t say that to often. Be honest now how much were you selling this engineer for?

Because I been wanting it for a long time would you be willing to trade me for my sarge arms?.

Hjable
09-03-2020, 06:56 PM
Well guess black dragon isn’t coming back https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200903/9f6df880e028294aff645182d62df075.jpg
Guess there no more reason to waste time talking about it(I having confirm it I’ll check threw the other post.) I feel so awful cause it was something I said??

Miridor
09-03-2020, 07:48 PM
I am asking Viva, not anyone else, and it's a legit question to an old player that still active on the game and that I recognize from long ago just to know her opinion, not trying to discuss nor getting people hyper XD and definitely not trying to know someone else's opinion than Viva's. Maybe you're reading it with the wrong tone of voice. Btw I'm not asking to bring bd set or whatever set back cause I don't really like it, is interesting to see how people goes berserk when someone even just thought about it, and it's interesting to see how we value the things on the game, items that it's real value is zero. And I know what you're gonna say, people paid plats, the time, the effort, etc etc, but try to sell directly to the game and you'll realize. Other things i do not know, I'm a game revenant so...

Hjable
09-03-2020, 09:54 PM
I am asking Viva, not anyone else, and it's a legit question to an old player that still active on the game and that I recognize from long ago just to know her opinion, not trying to discuss nor getting people hyper XD and definitely not trying to know someone else's opinion than Viva's. Maybe you're reading it with the wrong tone of voice. Btw I'm not asking to bring bd set or whatever set back cause I don't really like it, is interesting to see how people goes berserk when someone even just thought about it, and it's interesting to see how we value the things on the game, items that it's real value is zero. And I know what you're gonna say, people paid plats, the time, the effort, etc etc, but try to sell directly to the game and you'll realize. Other things i do not know, I'm a game revenant so...

Great question these bmers and bots farmer are prob the only ones that can afford the set

Bots can prob farm 48 hrs straight!!

Islamiyah24
09-03-2020, 10:09 PM
Great question these bmers and bots farmer are prob the only ones that can afford the set

Wdym they're the only people who can afford it? You mean they're the only one who got billion of golds? Not everyone are doing bm tho. It's also up to the seller if they're gonna do it or just sell in-game bc they already know what they're doing and the risk they are taking.p

bglir
09-03-2020, 11:00 PM
I love to see Black Dragon and Humania Face return, let's share it with the NEW Generation of Players, For those who want rare and exclusive vanity, join the Event and Win the Contest, there's a lot of it coming and everyone has the chance to have it.

Kancerlot
09-04-2020, 03:19 AM
I think better do not take back any kind of old ITEMS, there is a better way, create new ones not same but Hard to get and not common but also exclusive and for limited time. Maybe in a dungeon with Hard boss or bosses, but with difrent items. There is the way to get happy that People whoo want to have that ITEMS, with a posibility to get something LEGENDARY and not ofend OLD PLAYERS. On this way you protect the old players and get happy the People whoo losse the oportunity to have it, you can make more intresting the universo of the game with more difrent Personal caracteristics, and that is what People want in the game.

cryboi
09-04-2020, 04:12 AM
This is just a game.. A game which is dying.

NukeDragon
09-04-2020, 09:23 AM

So your saying Quality is a BMer or a bot. Because like he has said, he has owned one and bought it for 600m GOLD! He didn’t do this in any nefarious ways as your assuming people do. He did it the legit way. Maybe instead of trying to bring things back, just make something new/ better for the future.

cryboi
09-04-2020, 09:27 AM
So your saying Quality is a BMer or a bot. Because like he has said, he has owned one and bought it for 600m GOLD! He didn’t do this in any nefarious ways as your assuming people do. He did it the legit way. Maybe instead of trying to bring things back, just make something new/ better for the future.HAHA

MageFFA
09-04-2020, 10:16 AM

Also a game you're help killing. What's with the HAHA by the way?

cryboi
09-04-2020, 10:17 AM
Also a game you're help killing. What's with the HAHA by the way?HAHA is HAHA.. Dont you see

MageFFA
09-04-2020, 10:18 AM
215677 This picture was taken today at 10:17 AM. You telling me nobody can afford this?

cryboi
09-04-2020, 10:21 AM
215677 This picture was taken today at 10:17 AM. You telling me nobody can afford this?Go buy it go go go..
I aint no life player.. I have job i have other things to do in my life not just to sit and play PL whole day everyday to make 1-2-3b gold to afford bd set.

MageFFA
09-04-2020, 10:29 AM
Go buy it go go go..
I aint no life player.. I have job i have other things to do in my life not just to sit and play PL whole day everyday to make 1-2-3b gold to afford bd set.

BD was only 900m during the first gold farms. Those events were easy enough to play through. You made 300m from a single gold farm, and I'll continue mentioning this. If you still didn't obtain BD then that's your issue.

cryboi
09-04-2020, 10:29 AM
BD was only 900m during the first gold farms. Those events were easy enough to play through. You made 300m from a single gold farm, and I'll continue mentioning this. If you still didn't obtain BD then that's your issue.Why didnt u buy that bd helm from cs?

MageFFA
09-04-2020, 10:31 AM
Why didnt u buy that bd helm from cs?

Because i don't need BD. If anything I'd be saving up to buy Pa's.

cryboi
09-04-2020, 10:39 AM
Because i don't need BD. If anything I'd be saving up to buy Pa's.Yeah right. Im done talking to you.

MageFFA
09-04-2020, 10:49 AM
Yeah right. Im done talking to you.

215698 me too. Go beg somewhere else.

MageFFA
09-04-2020, 10:51 AM
Why hasn't cinco closed this thread yet? Had this been on the subject of PvP it would of been closed in the first 2 pages.

cryboi
09-04-2020, 10:52 AM
215698 me too. Go beg somewhere else.Thats the issue with you and others that own bd set.. Flexing around making fun of other players that cant afford it...thats the only reason why I and alot of others want bd to comeback.

MageFFA
09-04-2020, 10:56 AM
Thats the issue with you and others that own bd set.. Flexing around making fun of other players that cant afford it...thats the only reason why I and alot of others want bd to comeback.

No you want it to comeback because you're selfish. This isn't about boosting the community, this is about obtaining a item that you view so highly but don't want to take the grind to obtain it. People like you were the type of kids that didn't want to buy BD when it was just 3m. Yet when it started rising and hit 80m you started to complain. When bd hit 200m then y'all started complaining and raging on forum about needing it to return.

You are given gold on a gold friggin platter. You ain't a new player it doesn't seem like so you must of had the ability to play the gold farms. You still didn't want to save your gold to buy it before and now that BD is back at 1bil you chose to complain on forum even more. That's your issue.

cryboi
09-04-2020, 10:57 AM
No you want it to comeback because you're selfish. This isn't about boosting the community, this is about obtaining a item that you view so highly but don't want to take the grind to obtain it. People like you were the type of kids that didn't want to buy BD when it was just 3m. Yet when it started rising and hit 80m you started to complain. When bd hit 200m then y'all started complaining and raging on forum about needing it to return.

You are given gold on a gold friggin platter. You ain't a new player it doesn't seem like so you must of had the ability to play the gold farms. You still didn't choose to save your gold to buy and now that BD is back at 1bil you chose to complain on forum even more. That's your issue.Aint even reading this lmao.. Keep talking.. toxic.

MageFFA
09-04-2020, 11:00 AM
Aint even reading this lmao.. Keep talking.. toxic.

Yeah call everything toxic you don't like. This ain't a opinion this is a fact. If you don't like it then quit.

cryboi
09-04-2020, 11:01 AM
Yeah call everything toxic you don't like. This ain't a opinion this is a fact. If you don't like it then quit.Bla bla

MageFFA
09-04-2020, 11:04 AM
Bla bla

Continue to prove my point. By the way. Throughout the entire time you've been arguing on forum you could of been farming and selling mythic stashes for 1.5m each.

cryboi
09-04-2020, 11:04 AM
Continue to prove my point. By the way. Throughout the entire time you've been arguing on forum you could of been farming and selling mythic stashes for 1.5m each.Bla

MageFFA
09-04-2020, 11:10 AM
Bla

Wanna learn how to make pancakes?

Mortally
09-04-2020, 02:10 PM

You are given gold on a gold friggin platter. You ain't a new player it doesn't seem like so you must of had the ability to play the gold farms. You still didn't want to save your gold to buy it before and now that BD is back at 1bil you chose to complain on forum even more. That's your issue.This is true, the item is not impossible to farm, I spent a lot of time doing events and putting everything together to get mine. It just depends on the effort of those who want to get it!

Enviado de meu moto e6 play usando o Tapatalk

MageFFA
09-04-2020, 02:18 PM
This is true, the item is not impossible to farm, I spent a lot of time doing events and putting everything together to get mine. It just depends on the effort of those who want to get it!

Enviado de meu moto e6 play usando o Tapatalk

Neither of these players want to link down their IGNs because they know it'll expose them. I'm willing to bet cryboi might have Cop set and Pa's, Red Devil and Black Star. The whole shebang. He was able to afford all that but didn't want to save up an extra 600m from Pa's to purchase BD armor.

cryboi
09-04-2020, 02:56 PM
Neither of these players want to link down their IGNs because they know it'll expose them. I'm willing to bet cryboi might have Cop set and Pa's, Red Devil and Black Star. The whole shebang. He was able to afford all that but didn't want to save up an extra 600m from Pa's to purchase BD armor.Okay lets bet!

mi hawk
09-04-2020, 06:22 PM
This is just a very bad idea!! It ruin the whole game to rock bottom remember guys don't feed the troll.
please let me explain and sorry for my bad english..

Listen up k.. for those who don't know, a lot us here from 2010 - 2012 we used to farm going so hard every single day back then, do you know how lucky you guys now having 5x 4x speed/ dmg/ pet and weaponary vanity set right now??!!

this pic farming in pl 2012:
back then without daily combo with full max L71 set you have to walk really really slow just like a Snail, we had to struggle the whole year following from behind, and no free combo even you need to wait 5, and if you lucky you get 1 chance 2x combo, do you know how badass we we're backthen? so sad players these days are so spoiled. now they asking for everything but don't want to work and still troll around the forum.

This reminds me of a quote 3 years ago from a person name Vince Staples: when I was a kid i ain't have no money... seeing people.. all i want is just regular... it's limit the whole purpose of experience... Giving away too much it kinda hurt sometimes.

you can watch the video here, I encourage hope everyone to watch:

https://www.complex.com/music/2017/06/everyday-struggle-ep43-vince-staples

skip to 25:23 - 26:25

listen to him is what i felt right now, i hope you guys understand. we already have a lot, too much is just bad. and we need to fix PL/AL i love these game so much, this is just my opinion.

Hjable
09-05-2020, 01:57 AM
Wdym they're the only people who can afford it? You mean they're the only one who got billion of golds? Not everyone are doing bm tho. It's also up to the seller if they're gonna do it or just sell in-game bc they already know what they're doing and the risk they are taking.p

Umm oh no point of replying to me I don’t care any more bots and bmers can horde all they want to make no difference to me and they can continue controlling prob must of the rare items in the game. I joined the quieter club :) I play arcane legend now and they got ever thing I been wanting on here. Been playing for a day and I’m already almost 71 with some max gear already waiting for me. I really like on that game how there so many items and everything is pretty affordable. I Can get pets,exlir,armor what ever at pretty fair price. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200905/6a566224e1a58a4e1b42535e7fc8b9a5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk’shttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200905/beadce521752796d42e08661a433b292.jpg
See that yellow gear it means it’s a set and the stats are good. Why you fight to keep items extremely hard to get I’ll be enjoying arcane legend we’re I don’t have to waste so much energy in trying to get over price items instead I can just chill and enjoy the game play it self. But best of luck to you buddy

cryboi
09-05-2020, 03:52 AM
Umm oh no point of replying to me I don’t care any more bots and bmers can horde all they want to make no difference to me and they can continue controlling prob must of the rare items in the game. I joined the quieter club :) I play arcane legend now and they got ever thing I been wanting on here. Been playing for a day and I’m already almost 71 with some max gear already waiting for me. I really like on that game how there so many items and everything is pretty affordable. I Can get pets,exlir,armor what ever at pretty fair price. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200905/6a566224e1a58a4e1b42535e7fc8b9a5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk’shttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200905/beadce521752796d42e08661a433b292.jpg
See that yellow gear it means it’s a set and the stats are good. Why you fight to keep items extremely hard to get I’ll be enjoying arcane legend we’re I don’t have to waste so much energy in trying to get over price items instead I can just chill and enjoy the game play it self. But best of luck to you buddyWell im pretty sure i will go back to Arcane too.

NukeDragon
09-05-2020, 08:33 AM
Then I see no reason why this continues.

Bidigeldi
09-05-2020, 04:08 PM
I think its a great idea to make a blacksmoke campaign themed event and bringing back the BD set as the loot from bosses, loot from plat chests or vendor points/plat vendor. Could even make a 5pc set of it by adding a new shield and sword/scepter/talon/2H’s with it.

Stephencobear
09-05-2020, 05:14 PM
Laughing cus two forumers on this post are the same person and he’s agreeing with and thanking himself!
Can’t say who but he was around for the time he could have gotten the face but got banned.
Ofc he wants it back badly hehehehh

Hjable
09-06-2020, 01:44 AM
Well im pretty sure i will go back to Arcane too.

Beside the targeting system the game is pretty similar to pocket legend but has so much of the stuff we been asking for on here (arcane full gear, armor set that give extra bonus base on how many peace of the set you have, mail box but some reason it seems they want us to spend plats to leave mail-ridiculous- , but the coolest thing I like is that u have extra points for skills and stuff so u can try all kinda different builds like at level 10 In pocket legend, they have a lot of proc effect weapons, player own house!!! Etc... )
So far the boss battle I did are not on the scale as early level pocket legend boss but they have this serpent that’s kinda like ebox boss but u have to destroy his tincles or something. The game kinda remind me of Diablo/guild wars (the way u open a new map zone)/ vampire legend and pocket legend( minus the auto attack and the ability to chose your own target,rotate map etc )!I’m still not sure what I think about that game..
but If when I cap and get max gear ill do a Comparison post. But since it a space time studio game I would different recommend anyone that tired of playing this to test that out before rage quiting all space time game, it’s a completely different vibe with the players I met.

check these two screen shots out and try to see what’s the same https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200906/383b5d7e368b54a9c631c942a0668713.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200906/28cd854af0848fa9ab6ae4cabe99bc6c.jpg
Give up? The weapons lol

Isn’t it strange that the same few people that like to mob people and try shut down people threads when there might be a change to i item that might effect there profits has a pattern of doing this thing over and over (trolling). But when it come to someone else item (one they don’t own) they say nothing or might say bring it back!! And the fact they say cinco shut it down just has me thinking they probably requested to shut post down before and maybe it worked.
Then they say Majority wins ,well looking at the post now more people want black dragon back on this thread so now does that mean black dragon Deserve to comeback(can we play by your rules)
And everyone knows if we ask people if they want black dragon then post here the few that don’t want it would easily be out numbered... (funny how when there out number they stop using majority win..) we don’t control what goes or come back only devs do. All thought are
potentially, good and can be useful for info to devs in one way or another as long as we’re not saying something that break the rules. We don’t all have to agree!!!

We want black dragon sets back.!vanity and non as is not a copy cat not just a updated version(I’ll like to have a upgraded one to)but the original just to be clear.

Like really a person sharing there ideas on items they would like back and ways to bring it back isn’t bad. We don’t have to agree. Feel free to say your disagreements or agreement and why... or even batter idea. But to show these pattens of 3-4 man mob over and over is [emoji90] umm how do I say m this “getting old”

These mobs are toxics to the game and forum. They have self interest only, they only in courage to bring back items they don’to own or say nothing or even request game Changes that would benfits them only. They attempt to distract and troll a person post and disrespect people especially when a person has a valid point. And when all attempt to rune someone image fail they will play the poor me game(if you bring black dragon back I’ll quit) just because they don’t like the post someone made... even then the rest of us say nothing negative back to them.

For them toxic players, my friends, can I have your stuff if when you quit ??

Hjable
09-06-2020, 02:52 AM
Why hasn't cinco closed this thread yet? Had this been on the subject of PvP it would of been closed in the first 2 pages.

Why what’s wrong with this thread.. to have it closed??

Islamiyah24
09-06-2020, 08:05 AM
Why what’s wrong with this thread.. to have it closed??

The topic is hopping on a new subject or simply it's inappropriate topic based on the subject title.

discounts
09-06-2020, 12:16 PM
https://youtu.be/2moFCURvjG4

Somehow bumped into this thread and had to log into my old PL account to check what I had. Didn't know that the black dragon, pets, etc are tradeable now. I do remember grinding for that black dragon set and it took forever.

Hjable
09-06-2020, 12:30 PM
Yeah call everything toxic you don't like. This ain't a opinion this is a fact. If you don't like it then quit.

We ask if anyone would mind if the original event came back(same exact grind no combo or what ever just way it was.
Some didn’t like that we ask for it to be bought back in gaulet-some didn’t
like that- we ask for it to be in permanently plat store some didn’t like that
Now toxic players are telling us to quit for not agreeing with them.
It’s prob best just to ignore them types of post cause it’s obvious show by telling people to quit for not agreeing with them how much they care about the pocket legend community.

Some of us request change that we think might be fun and more balance to pocket legend as a whole(were not always having good idea but we have good intent) and other clearly just serve self interest (only my thought matter if u don’t like it then quit shows selfish intent.)

How did it go from returning black dragon Then I’ll quit now the new thing to say is you quit instead. How does that help with the returning of black dragon or keeping it out the game? If they quit sooner or later someone new just gonna start a new return old item post.. how many times have this kinda topic climb back out of it grave.

Hjable
09-06-2020, 12:57 PM
The topic is hopping on a new subject or simply it's inappropriate topic based on the subject title.

Then wouldn’t it be better just to get certain comment deleted instead of burying the entire thread. Isn’t this what discussion section of the forum is for. To be able to discuss a subject (like the return of black dragon and ways of returning it in a way that would make more people happy) and have community feed back? That’s why I mostly post in discussion so anyone that don’t agree can speak up and express there views or add ideas.

This is not my thread..

dmt
09-06-2020, 01:38 PM
This is a terrible idea.

These items should never be re-released. BD shouldn't even be tradable IMO.

We were told from the start that both BD and Humanian faces were never coming back. This should be the end of the discourse. It's really simple.

Do you even have any idea just how difficult and time consuming it actually was to get either of these things during their respective caps?

It's insulting to the people who earned them to even suggest bringing them back.

As for the points you made:

1) 1/100 or 1/200 is not a 'low' drop rate at all. For the only exclusive item in the game, it should be at least 1/100k, if not 1/1m. But really, it shouldn't come back ever again.

2) STG won't be making money for 'years' off of these crates, as not a lot of the crates will drop - let alone stay unopened.

3) The items are not exclusive if people can earn them years later for a fraction of the effort it took previously. Again, it's insulting to the people who spent hours earning them in the first place.

4) New players shouldn't be able to get the rarest items in the game within a month of playing. Some items shouldn't even be possible to obtain more than once; like BD and Humania faces.

5) BM will always exist. Not everyone has access to platinum, and even then, gold is infinitely more desirable with the way trading works in this game now. You can't stop BM in WoW, LoL, BDO, and etc... let alone in a decade old indie mmo.

It's extremely bad business to re-release items that were said to be exclusive upon release.

Some items should literally not be available to players who were not around when the items/faces were released. Some exclusivity needs to exist now that everything is tradable. New players do not deserve a chance to farm for either of these items because they weren't around when they were released. It's simple, honestly. It's not being elitist, either: Brand Loyalty and sense of accomplishment is an important thing in any MMO.

Rereleasing either of these items is a slap in the face to all of the remaining veteran players. And I can guarantee that a large portion of the remaining community will be very angry, if not quit if these items are rereleased.

It's not our problem that you guys weren't around when these items were released. And complaining about it doesn't mean they should be re-released either.thank you. that's all.

Hjable
09-06-2020, 01:49 PM
Also a game you're help killing. What's with the HAHA by the way?

Trolling people for wanting black dragon set to return and telling people to quit for not agreeing with you —-if that not helping kill a game then i don’t know what is

daysalalican01
09-06-2020, 01:51 PM
Man this thread is still going.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

Hjable
09-06-2020, 02:03 PM
Neither of these players want to link down their IGNs because they know it'll expose them. I'm willing to bet cryboi might have Cop set and Pa's, Red Devil and Black Star. The whole shebang. He was able to afford all that but didn't want to save up an extra 600m from Pa's to purchase BD armor.

I wouldn’t give you my ign either I’ll keep that a secret no one will ever know who I am in game[emoji3]. How does that help bringing back black dragon or not.. rather he can afford it or not isn’t even important cause there just not enough sets to go around and I still won’t have one

cryboi
09-06-2020, 03:35 PM
I wouldn’t give you my ign either I’ll keep that a secret no one will ever know who I am in game[emoji3]. How does that help bringing back black dragon or not.. rather he can afford it or not isn’t even important cause there just not enough sets to go around and I still won’t have one

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkBM-ers took this game.
[emoji1304][emoji1304][emoji1304][emoji1304]

cryboi
09-06-2020, 03:40 PM
Blackmarket ppl have solution for this... By telling others who want something to come back in game to quit this game quit this game. Perfect solution. If bd comes back alot of players will be happy and wont quit only 4-5 ppl wouldnt be happy.

cryboi
09-06-2020, 03:47 PM
They be like HAHA i have bd set i have the most expensive set in game what u have poor noob haha lol i mean that way to make fun of people is just disgusting. Disgrace. Thats the only reason i want bd to come back... Since they act like that. Awful. Thumbs down [emoji1304].

Cinco
09-06-2020, 04:21 PM
What a thread! Very glad to see everyone coming to consensus. Looking forward to the next update ;-)

cryboi
09-06-2020, 04:31 PM
What a thread! Very glad to see everyone coming to consensus. Looking forward to the next update ;-)This thread is awesome. The best one i have ever seen. Suprise everyone and shock someone.

NukeDragon
09-06-2020, 06:48 PM
We ask if anyone would mind if the original event came back(same exact grind no combo or what ever just way it was.
Some didn’t like that we ask for it to be bought back in gaulet-some didn’t
like that- we ask for it to be in permanently plat store some didn’t like that
It’s prob best just to ignore them types of post cause it’s obvious show by telling people to quit for not agreeing with them how much they care about the pocket legend community.

Some of us request change that we think might be fun and more balance to pocket legend as a whole(were not always having good idea but we have good intent) and other clearly just serve self interest (only my thought matter if u don’t like it then quit shows selfish intent.)

How did it go from returning black dragon Then I’ll quit now the new thing to say is you quit instead. How does that help with the returning of black dragon or keeping it out the game? If they quit sooner or later someone new just gonna start a new return old item post.. how many times have this kinda topic climb back out of it grave.

Funny I think I fairly remember you asking for the set to be buyable with plat, others asking for STS to sell it for real money, and also you wanting it to be brought back in a event. Never once did you say the same kind of grind or anything. I still do not support this because I personally think the best way for the game to progress is to develop new items with better graphics.

You already posted a screen shot showing you are Patrickfury.

Devaux
09-06-2020, 07:13 PM
Stay WOKE!!!!

Hjable
09-06-2020, 07:49 PM
Funny I think I fairly remember you asking for the set to be buyable with plat, others asking for STS to sell it for real money, and also you wanting it to be brought back in a event. Never once did you say the same kind of grind or anything. I still do not support this because I personally think the best way for the game to progress is to develop new items with better graphics.

Patrickfury who is that I don’t know a Patrickfury sorry u have the wrong ign

mi hawk
09-06-2020, 08:28 PM
What a thread! Very glad to see everyone coming to consensus. Looking forward to the next update ;-)

Cinco please Don't bring back humanian faces/bd set seriously, the comments here are made by exactly the same person and I know who they are.

https://youtu.be/yZYQpge1W5s?t=5138

1:25:38
It was 4chan trolls playing the media for fools, which worked. - Jordan Peterson

bglir
09-06-2020, 08:48 PM
Some didnÂ’t like that we ask for it to be bought back in gaulet-some didnÂ’t
like that- we ask for it to be in permanently plat store some didnÂ’t like that
ItÂ’s prob best just to ignore them types of post cause itÂ’s obvious show by telling people to quit for not agreeing with them how much they care about the pocket legend community.

Some of us request change that we think might be fun and more balance to pocket legend as a whole(were not always having good idea but we have good intent) and other clearly just serve self interest (only my thought matter if u donÂ’t like it then quit shows selfish intent.)

How did it go from returning black dragon Then IÂ’ll quit now the new thing to say is you quit instead. How does that help with the returning of black dragon or keeping it out the game? If they quit sooner or later someone new just gonna start a new return old item post.. how many times have this kinda topic climb back out of it grave.

Yeah, I kinda agree with this, the purpose of this thread is discussions, negotiate and understanding, and lastly come to terms.

Nothing last forever and so does this game or any other game, the new players are coming with hard cash, to please and encourage them to spend that's what makes this Game still exist, the old Popular items are not many but a lot still wants it, so why not make a comeback? it' a hit I'm sure new players will shower STG with cash, As for rare and exclusive items I believe Cinco with his team can come up with newer, better and more awsome wow vanitys thru events and contest as Prizes or luck thru Plat stash, Its a win win, out the old come in with the New, the rare of an item still continues.

Hjable
09-06-2020, 09:09 PM
Cinco please Don't bring back humanian faces/bd set seriously, the comments here are made by exactly the same person and I know who they are.

https://youtu.be/yZYQpge1W5s?t=5138

1:25:38
It was 4chan trolls playing the media for fools, which worked. - Jordan Peterson

Are we no longer playing by the same rules (don’t beg to bring black dragon back cause cinco don’t like that or something so wouldn’t it also go for begging to keep it from coming back?)

Couldn’t you have pointed that out sooner (these comments are by the same people) why all of a sudden of the of the change to good samaritan now?

Hjable
09-06-2020, 10:10 PM

You wouldn’t want a pole for retuning black dragon it would be a one sided and unfair

Now name calling :( very bad idea because it won’t help your cause but could actually have the opposite effect

Hjable
09-06-2020, 10:28 PM
215698 me too. Go beg somewhere else.

Now I really want black dragon back!!!! More then I did at first
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200907/ca47dd1c0519acc09eb6c64bf819df43.jpg
This is exactly what I mean when i say some people have bad intentions. People using black dragon set in a way to show there better then other player and put new players down or anyone that does not have 900m or use bm market..
more reason to even the playing filed so everyone can own black dragon set and human face/71 elites/eggs/mantals. his words just sickens me! I hope we can all agree to bring it back in mass just because of his comments and plus so many people would love to have them items retuned.

Hjable
09-06-2020, 11:28 PM
Yeah, I kinda agree with this, the purpose of this thread is discussions, negotiate and understanding, and lastly come to terms.

Nothing last forever and so does this game or any other game, the new players are coming with hard cash, to please and encourage them to spend that's what makes this Game still exist, the old Popular items are not many but a lot still wants it, so why not make a comeback? it' a hit I'm sure new players will shower STG with cash, As for rare and exclusive items I believe Cinco with his team can come up with newer, better and more awsome wow vanitys thru events and contest as Prizes or luck thru Plat stash, Its a win win, out the old come in with the New, the rare of an item still continues.

Seems some don’t want it back cause how hard some worked/risks they took to get (bmers/botted the gold or cause the profit they think they would lose.
There is no reasoning with them. I tried but at this point there no negotiating with a way to bring there discontinued back in a way we’re they would be happy.

Cinco has to decide on his own to bring it back and if it’s gonna be a chilled event or not.

We discuss long enough to know they want even try to meet in the middle.

Either way not everyone will prob be happy with the decision he makes (bring it back or not)

cryboi
09-06-2020, 11:54 PM
Now I really want black dragon back!!!! More then I did at first
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200907/ca47dd1c0519acc09eb6c64bf819df43.jpg
This is exactly what I mean when i say some people have bad intentions. People using black dragon set in a way to show there better then other player and put new players down or anyone that does not have 900m or use bm market..
more reason to even the playing filed so everyone can own black dragon set and human face/71 elites/eggs/mantals. his words just sickens me! I hope we can all agree to bring it back in mass just because of his comments and plus so many people would love to have them items retuned.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkLike i said.. Making fun of others that way... Yuck[emoji1785][emoji2961]

Hjable
09-06-2020, 11:58 PM
Like i said.. Making fun of others that way... Yuck[emoji1785][emoji2961]

I see we’re you coming from that’s not even flexing it just plain out mean.

Just ignore that nasty comment and shake it off. not ever one is like him that plays and have discontinued items.

Hjable
09-07-2020, 12:19 AM

I’m glad cinco read our thoughts on both sides about bringing items back!!!! Because that means all this typing and reading wasn’t for nothing
( I’m just happy they took the time to reply) and doesn’t mean anything will be change just that our voice (especially yogga has been heard before the thread got shut down.) [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Hjable
09-07-2020, 12:56 AM

Maybe if players could afford items things could be different.
I play arcane legend now and it I would have prob stop playing if I couldn’t afford the stuff I needed to kill monsters insufficiently and in style at a affordable price.

Stephencobear
09-07-2020, 12:58 AM
You want “it” because “it’s” rare. Let’s do a thought experiment.
You get “it” back for one event, now more have “it’, “its” less special, less want “it”.
Next gen plays and says I wasn’t there, make it fair so all can have all the time. Now, no one likes “it”, “it” is everywhere.

Is it back just for you? Or everybody forever all the time....
Lol

Bring back with same difficulty but with say, blond hair different wings/horns but similar. Fine.

Hjable
09-07-2020, 01:06 AM
So your saying Quality is a BMer or a bot. Because like he has said, he has owned one and bought it for 600m GOLD! He didn’t do this in any nefarious ways as your assuming people do. He did it the legit way. Maybe instead of trying to bring things back, just make something new/ better for the future.

I have no interest or care what quality think or say any more and don’t believe anything he says. Mean people like that don’t get any of my time

Hjable
09-07-2020, 01:51 AM
You want “it” because “it’s” rare. Let’s do a thought experiment.
You get “it” back for one event, now more have “it’ll, “its” less special, less want “it”.
Next gen plays and says I wasn’t there, make it fare so all can have all the time. Now, no one likes “it”, “it” is everywhere.

Is it back just for you? Or everybody forever all the time....
Lol

Bring back with same difficulty but with say, blond hair different wings/horns but similar. Fine.

Bring back and update old stuff (old event for old stuff new event for new stuff running at same time)

I’m clearly saying end all discontinued from 10 paws , old valintine twink,Xmas outfits all Santa and sweater everting.

Bring stuff back eventually on a schedule. Like when we use to get bone set ever holloween.. it didn’t have to become discontinued it could have been added to the drop table of new holloween event just at a lower drop rate.since Valentine set is tank set (a lot of def) then bone set could be re vamp to have more damage to be useful and give us more option and builds add proc effects[emoji3059].

Bring them back in reply mode and still have new events (muti events running at once’s so for those that have or don’t want them items can do the newer event only. Eventually doing it this way we can have so many events going on throughout the week and different ones to choose from.

Devs could be like they have these events going this week and since we have extra time we can work on making updated permanently content they been asking for. Or make pvp change we’re we can control what is allowed in a match in pvp.then staking were u risk gold or big staking were you risk losing all your items(if you really think your the best 70 pvpers then stake your gear I been needing that max enchant set or something)

they can work on giving us real sets like arcane legend has but better.. we can get 12 piece set each piece of vanity and pet and armor and weapon counts as a peace of the set. If u have 2 bonus peace you get this bonus, 5 peace you get this bonus and extra proc effect etc.. they can bring back old pets and items and upgrade them and match them with another vanity to make a new set or gives them stats. A lot of old items we like there skins but since they don’t have stats we can’t use them in game play but they can update them with stats.

They can give us elite maps like arcane legend has and make it were only certain sets work in certain elite zones. They can give set bonus to black dragon they can use say a updated 70 armor skin for 110 and make it part of black dragon set so it’s useful.

Cinco and the devs know how to make good stuff I seen it first hand just look at arcane legend. If they need more time to copy and paste it over then there no reason why we shouldn’t have a lot of the old vanity back that a lot of us want. and it gives them time. To update our game. ( they were able to copy and paste forest fury set... but something went wrong with the helm copy...but every thing else was right on).

And for those that already have the old vanity they get to not have to run the old event and enjoy the free upgrade and set bonus they get free. It’s a win win for everyone but they still won’t be satisfied

And to be honest know one seems to budge on there views on returning old items so I’m just wishful thinking

mi hawk
09-07-2020, 02:25 AM
this thread needs to be closed, already at page 10 still keep spamming this thread.

98% of replies are from the same person, even login PL same person Patrickfury keeps spamming there. like are you serious?

Hjable
09-07-2020, 02:31 AM
this thread needs to be closed, already at page 10 still keep spamming this thread.

98% of replies are from the same person, even login PL same person Patrickfury keeps spamming there. like are you serious?

Since when is replying to comment spam?

In what with the urgency to close this thread down the only people being disruptive are the name calling mob toxic player/bmers/bot farmers prob.
Ever time some makes a thread or post the same hateful mob does the same thing that happened at the beginning of this thread. They over run it with prob muti account to silent people ideas if they don’t like it. If that doesn’t work they threaten to quit or say that all pocket legend would leave basically to get there way. They gang up on a person we’re they don’t even wanna post on forum and try to get there thread taking down. Now they say I spam in game with if we had cinco look at my in game comment it would be blank cause I haven’t even log in recently cause I been playing arcane legend and forum posting..

I reply to post and if any one read threw this most of the things I replied to was targeted towards me with I’ll intent. But I took the hits like a champ and still stayed positive.

The trolling didn’t stop there the. They move to other page like the one with the shield and start it up there and all I posted on there is it look like shields..

Thought they stop there nope... then they go to my other thread and start it up again... think they would be done right.

Then I go on game and try to bye black dragon for set for 40m and get the reply I’m deleting you and your muted. I know a lot of the same people that been on this thread sometimes opinions end friends ship but hey that’s life. I won’t post screen shot of that part cause there nothing good that can come from it

Patrickfury who ever were ever u are stop spamming https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200907/8fb5454ed98ef6efccfb1df0fc2374e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200907/47d1b9960f45c2e15fee264e9ac01735.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200907/6d645c8f8676a4d270927ce7f7918c01.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200907/73596101ce969dc5721333cb791fc55a.jpgdoes any of these name seem familiar. That why it’s so easy to not even bother posting cause some people take it to the next level but it doesn’t faze me

Dolloway
09-07-2020, 03:28 AM
I believe that Cinco and STS have a moral obligation not to bring back Black Dragon (as well as other certain items such as level cap rewards) based on their "promise" or word.

The legendary and elite gear in Fire Forest is Limited Edition and will no longer be available after the level cap is raised. AHHH!!!! GO! GO! GO!!!!! :livid: :onthego:

TechnoEmail, Samhayne and Justg have stated in game and on forums that Black Dragon items were Limited Edition and will no longer be available after the level cap was raised to level 76. They have also stated time and time again that they will not be brought back.

In order to get into the Fire Forest campaign, players needed to grind about 20 hours or so on the best elixirs available at the time (with plat) or... 30-40+ hours without plat probably to get to level 71 and equip the Monarch Helm that granted access to the dungeon. Daily blessings did not exist yet.

Players then had 40 or so days to complete the 71 Ichor quest and/or farm Black Dragon gear from the time the map was released to the time of the level cap raise and the removal of the map forever.

Not only did players spend mass amounts of plat, they also spent an insane amount of time grinding to level 71 and then trying their luck at farming the Black Dragon gear. It may even be the case that reroll was capped out at ~40% during this time (by purchasing Thrasher 30% + wearing the 2012 version of the Luck vanity). I'm not quite sure, I'd have to go back and check, but I remember it being very difficult because of the lack of reroll, especially for free to play players.

I don't own Black Dragon, but I would be disappointed in Cinco if he did in fact bring back the set. Companies have an obligation to treat its customers fairly. It would be false advertising to claim that Black Dragon is a Limited Edition item that will never return after a certain period and then to bring it back in the future. By doing so, STS would lose a significant amount of trustworthiness they have built up as a company. Honorable companies agree to recognize and abide by their oral agreements because their customers depend on them doing so.

When you break your promises or agreements as a company, you screw over a part of your customers that counted on you to keep your word and follow your commitments. If Black Dragon (and other limited edition/exclusive items) is brought back, STS will have no one else to blame but itself for a portion of its playerbase shrinking or the condemnation and blame that follow over its decision to break its promise in order to acquire a short-term boost in financial gains. The long-term loss could be catastrophic if enough trust in STS as a company is lost. Players will not want to spend time on events for 'limited edition', 'exclusive' items when they have witnessed STS break its promises and bring these items back in the future.

Hjable
09-07-2020, 03:51 AM
I believe that Cinco and STS have a moral obligation not to bring back Black Dragon (as well as other certain items such as level cap rewards) based on their "promise" or word.

TechnoEmail, Samhayne and Justg have stated in game and on forums that Black Dragon items were Limited Edition and will no longer be available after the level cap was raised to level 76. They have also stated time and time again that they will not be brought back.

In order to get into the Fire Forest campaign, players needed to grind about 20 hours or so on the best elixirs available at the time (with plat) or... 30-40+ hours without plat probably to get to level 71 and equip the Monarch Helm that granted access to the dungeon. Daily blessings did not exist yet.

Players then had 40 or so days to complete the 71 Ichor quest and/or farm Black Dragon gear from the time the map was released to the time of the level cap raise and the removal of the map forever.

Not only did players spend mass amounts of plat, they also spent an insane amount of time grinding to level 71 and then trying their luck at farming the Black Dragon gear. It may even be the case that reroll was capped out at ~40% during this time (by purchasing Thrasher 30% + wearing the 2012 version of the Luck vanity). I'm not quite sure, I'd have to go back and check, but I remember it being very difficult because of the lack of reroll, especially for free to play players.

I don't own Black Dragon, but I would be disappointed in Cinco if he did in fact bring back the set. Companies have an obligation to treat its customers fairly. It would be false advertising to claim that Black Dragon is a Limited Edition item that will never return after a certain period and then to bring it back in the future. By doing so, STS would lose a significant amount of trustworthiness they have built up as a company. Honorable companies agree to recognize and abide by their oral agreements because their customers depend on them doing so.

When you break your promises or agreements as a company, you screw over a part of your customers that counted on you to keep your word and follow your commitments. If Black Dragon (and other limited edition/exclusive items) is brought back, STS will have no one else to blame but itself for a portion of its playerbase shrinking or the condemnation and blame that follow over its decision to break its promise in order to acquire a short-term boost in financial gains. The long-term loss could be catastrophic if enough trust in STS as a company is lost. Players will not want to spend time on events for 'limited edition', 'exclusive' items when they have witnessed STS break its promises and bring these items back in the future.

Well that does change some things to be honest but this is 2020 and the black dragon is being used in a way that was never intended. Bmers/players it use it in a very very nasty way to hurt other players/to profit $$$ etc.. sometimes it’s best to fix a mistake made earlier to have better equality for all players then to allow such stuff that has a super negative impact in the game to continue. We’re losing. Valuable players that wanna pay for item for getting caught doing bm.
We’re prob losing players everytime someone that has bd set brags how rich they are and how everyone else is beggers when they feel it’s convince for them. Some people even use black dragon as a payment to get other to report a player and to try to get them banned.

There more positive then negative that can come out of returning discontinued.

—And Discontinued items worked when the bad stuff that was being done was ignored or not notice.—-

Now it’s kinda hard to ignore it. After reading this thread. People use those words about not bringing the item back as a shield to do what ever they like.. like sell it on bm etc. or use it in way to hurt other people feelings.

If the whole pocket legend had to give up the gold farming event the way they liked it because of bot farmers isn’t it only fair to bring back black dragon set.

And im not talking a billion on a insane mark up item I’m talking about trillions of gold that could have been used to circulate threw out the year buying items that we buy with plats to sell around 20m each event. If we don’t make gold buying the item then why would we spend 50 bucks on more then one set.

Gold farming effect everyone and no one wanted the change but we sucked it in.... so if bringing back bd set and discontinued is what the community want isn’t that fair since the way discontinued are being used.

In bringing this set should not even be about the gold after reading what you wrote it should be another wild Barkley event to show everyone that returning it isn’t for gold but instead to balance out the game as a whole because of the miss use of there items... thanks for pointing that out.

We made it years with promise of no update while sts focus on new project unfortunately they didn’t pan out for them but prob lucky for us it didn’t . I don’t here you saying how they broke there word then.

Now we’re getting spoiled in upadates I don’t see you complaining about that. People chose to pick out only certain things someone says I’m glad sts is recommitting to there original games. And I’m glad cinco would sneak in updates ever now and again breaking that word of know future update.... I do gotta say them items were not very good looking at all. But the thought behind it meant so much.

Because pocket legend has a target sytem and can move the map around it can have some super epic battle way battle then what can be put out on arcane legend. More strategy- make the tank actually have to tank or groups will wipe out, have some monster running around that do heavy damage immune to ability so fox can take him out with new armor piercing daggers.

Give mage a item that make her shield affect the team but still just drain her mana... etc

If Change is not made it’s unfair to the pocket community and I feel that it’s cinco responsibility to bring balance back and equality back. And ending discontinued not making them not tradable because people will just get them from bm. And will just lose more member that really want them items(getting caught buying items on black market) And it want help solve this

I’ll be disappointed if cinco does not bring black dragon back

Hjable
09-07-2020, 04:05 AM
Zaprodanej just scammed me for a Fossil egg and Elite Marlin sword.

If he gets permanently banned I will give away my Black Dragon Vanity set to one of you guys.

I think maybe your in the wrong thread for that use report Option in game or something or could someone guide him we’re to make a report cause I’m not sure we’re on forum

Hjable
09-07-2020, 06:17 AM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200907/d6cb4a74727a7f44f1d18f474c26ce8c.jpg
Funny how people only pick out things that’s benefits them.. I’m done replying to you here but great work on the item page keep it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200907/a6fb5df09323430b3b9737903d3a1e16.jpg