View Full Version : Pa’s hat

ImRandy
08-31-2020, 02:21 PM
Cinco ... Veterans Day is coming up ...
I’d vote for Pa’s return in conjunction with Veterans Day. You wont find a more inclusive National military holiday and it’s not quite as solemn as Memorial Day.
A Pa’s hat representing all 6 military services (that’s right ... we have a space force now) in their respective colors (scrambled eggs on the brim) would be a great tribute.
Veterans Day hasnt been a “stand alone” event in the past ... So maybe they could go in the Halloween event loot or even Winterfest loot would work.
I’ve meet lots of Vets from several countries on PL over the years ... Would Nice vanity to have ... Thanks

cryboi
08-31-2020, 02:23 PM
I’d vote for Pa’s return in conjunction with Veterans Day. You wont find a more inclusive National military holiday and it’s not quite as solemn as Memorial Day.
A Pa’s hat representing all 6 military services (that’s right ... we have a space force now) in their respective colors (scrambled eggs on the brim) would be a great tribute.
Veterans Day hasnt been a “stand alone” event in the past ... So maybe they could go in the Halloween event loot or even Winterfest loot would work.
I’ve meet lots of Vets from several countries on PL over the years ... Would Nice vanity to have ... ThanksOr even earlier [emoji3059]

Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

Naetheanimal
09-01-2020, 06:42 AM
Dont bring back white Pa's because Its one of the few exclusive vanities, just recolor it.

So many of my old items got revamped I only keep loosing wealthy, example Halloween pitchfork, valentine eye patch and stuff (now so common, I still own mine from 2011), L80 esb, bg, ba, xmas peppermint hammer and snowman bow, costumes, I bought them when they were like 400 plat each to be permanent then boom! 5 plat each, and a large etc...

Just keep white PA's exclusive...

cryboi
09-01-2020, 06:44 AM
Dont bring back white Pa's because Its one of the few exclusive vanities, just recolor it.

So many of my old items got revamped I only keep loosing wealthy, example Halloween pitchfork, valentine eye patch and stuff (now so common, I still own mine from 2011), L80 esb, bg, ba, xmas peppermint hammer and snowman bow, costumes, I bought them when they were like 400 plat each to be permanent then boom! 5 plat each, and a large etc...

Just keep white PA's exclusive...Yeah maybe golden pas[emoji1362]

Islamiyah24
09-01-2020, 08:11 AM
I’ve meet lots of Vets from several countries on PL over the years ... Would Nice vanity to have ... Thanks

recoloring the pas is the best way than bringing back the og pas to save the rarity of this item since there's still lots of player who had pas than bd sets

Buchmeister
09-01-2020, 10:06 AM

Just keep white PA's exclusive...

Pa's should be brought back, BD should be brought back. Nothing is safe.

Wouldn't matter if you're a good merch.

cryboi
09-01-2020, 10:08 AM
Pa's should be brought back, BD should be brought back. Nothing is safe.

Wouldn't matter if you're a good merch.+1

Hjable
09-01-2020, 11:58 AM
Wasn’t pa like 4th of July and gave bonus loot or reroll. best for that event. I want black white pa to finish some looks. Can we get dark harvest back for holloween but also make cool armor and a complete set out of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cryboi
09-01-2020, 11:59 AM
Wasn’t pa like 4th of July and gave bonus loot or reroll. best for that event. I want black white pa to finish some looks

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkBlack n white or black n gold

cryboi
09-01-2020, 12:06 PM
For new pa's vanity helm to come out I recommend 11th this month.
@Cinco

ImRandy
09-01-2020, 12:09 PM
I’m good with bringing back anything and everything ... including the “new PL” event vanity prizes ... like golden age etc.
I know some things can’t be recreated exactly like human face ... but original vanities should always be identifiable some way.

Hjable
09-01-2020, 02:19 PM
Black n white or black n gold

Yeah would would be better then just a full black hat. Hopefully we get 10 new hats to chose from

plpr
09-01-2020, 02:30 PM
Black,red,orange all would look great

Hjable
09-01-2020, 02:59 PM
And lavas sets to match

cryboi
09-01-2020, 03:05 PM
Black,red,orange all would look greatIdk bout orange pa's but gold red and black would fit with everything

_Reunited_
09-04-2020, 07:44 PM
Although I already have a white Pa's, re-releasing or recoloring it is a great Idea for veterans day, would really love to see a Black Pa's added too [emoji108]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk