PDA

View Full Version : Preview: The Forgotten Vanity Event!

Cinco
08-31-2020, 04:55 PM
Is there a vanity you've always wanted but it's been lost to time? All but erased from the pages of Arlor history? Well, a new NPC, The Forgotten, is headed to Windmoore this week and may have something up his sleeve just for you.

But they'll come for a price. The Forgotten has been robbed of his Phantom Slug tokens and will need your help to retrieve them. You can collect Phantom Slugs by defeating bosses within 5 levels of your character. For example, if you're level 76, Phantom Slugs will drop from bosses 71+, if you're level 41, you can defeat bosses level 36+, and so on.

You can always increase your token drop chances by consuming a Forgotten Vanity Farmer Elixir, available for platinum from The Forgotten himself. The elixir will also give you a chance to loot tradeable versions of The Forgotten's vanities, which are account-bound when purchased from him.

Here is the selection of vanities you can expect from The Forgotten's stock:

The Ebon Glade Set

The Aged Set

and, The Undying Armor

as well as the Elite Death Engine Vanity Weapons

The Forgotten Vanity Event will run for 1 week starting 9/3 and ending 9/10. Happy farming, Legends! Up next? You can look forward to more info on those island-themed vanities we teased last week. Can you guess what the next event is all about?

Drae12
09-02-2020, 10:21 AM
Is there a vanity you've always wanted but it's been lost to time? All but erased from the pages of Arlor history? Well, a new NPC, The Forgotten, is headed to Windmoore this week and may have something up his sleeve just for you.

But they'll come for a price. The Forgotten has been robbed of his Phantom Slug tokens and will need your help to retrieve them. You can collect Phantom Slugs by defeating bosses within 5 levels of your character. For example, if you're level 76, Phantom Slugs will drop from bosses 71+, if you're level 41, you can defeat bosses level 36+, and so on.

You can always increase your token drop chances by consuming a Forgotten Vanity Farmer Elixir, available for platinum from The Forgotten himself. The elixir will also give you a chance to loot tradeable versions of The Forgotten's vanities, which are account-bound when purchased from him.

The Ebon Glade Set

The Aged Set

and, The Undying Armor

The Forgotten Vanity Event will run for 1 week starting 9/3 and ending 9/10. Happy farming, Legends! Up next? You can look forward to more info on those island-themed vanities we teased last week. Can you guess what the next event is all about?

I hope windmoore or halloween :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

firebelt & crystalkiller
09-02-2020, 10:24 AM
Noice

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Hel
09-02-2020, 10:24 AM
Uhuuul preview :)

firebelt & crystalkiller
09-02-2020, 10:27 AM
Are these shown vanities(in pics) all.. Or more?

QuaseT
09-02-2020, 10:28 AM
Gonna use the elite lvl76 skratch to disguise my normal skratch staff.

Kairihearts
09-02-2020, 10:28 AM
Are the lixirs tradeable cinco?

THE GOLDEN KING
09-02-2020, 10:29 AM
Would’ve been a bit nicer if you guys could of made Season 3+ armors/weapons into vanities instead it these... Hopefully next time around you guys could a bit more of a selection. Other than that the event looks good..

bading
09-02-2020, 10:29 AM
Beng

Sent from my vivo 1811 using Tapatalk

Willl
09-02-2020, 10:30 AM
This was a really nice idea.

You forgot to add the glintstone set tho which was gonna complete those exclusive sets!

Sounds nice event

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Cinco
09-02-2020, 10:35 AM
Are the lixirs tradeable cinco?

Yes. The Forgotten Vanity Farmer elixir is offered as a trade-friendly kit :-)

ArianaGrande22
09-02-2020, 10:37 AM
When tindirin event?

firebelt & crystalkiller
09-02-2020, 10:37 AM
This was a really nice idea.

You forgot to add the glintstone set tho which was gonna complete those exclusive sets!

Sounds nice event

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando TapatalkYessss we need glint set with set bonus proc

Giant bench
09-02-2020, 10:42 AM
Any chance you guys could add idk... Dark watch sword, Mountain blades, captain staff, tarlok, wintermancer, demonlord, etc... into a vanity instead... or even add glint set+Aura... good event just bad item choice

Hel
09-02-2020, 10:45 AM
Yes. The Forgotten Vanity Farmer elixir is offered as a trade-friendly kit :-)Please add few more old sets :3, thanks so much for come back mythic set in vanity, i really love it!

RedeZy
09-02-2020, 10:47 AM
Any chance you guys could add idk... Dark watch sword, Mountain blades, captain staff, tarlok, wintermancer, demonlord, etc... into a vanity instead... or even add glint set+Aura... good event just bad item choice

I feel lkke many players didn’t expect these vanities, I thought they were going to release vanities from the old expansions, like you listed. Personally I don’t like the vanities choices as they had many to choose from.

Hel
09-02-2020, 10:48 AM
Any chance you guys could add idk... Dark watch sword, Mountain blades, captain staff, tarlok, wintermancer, demonlord, etc... into a vanity instead... or even add glint set+Aura... good event just bad item choiceGood if put heraldics/crier/Blue Founder/firesquid/nordr/banana bow and more... We have many itens with good look in game.

Bluez88
09-02-2020, 10:53 AM
I like the idea of the event. However, I feel as if only having 1 vanity weapon (especially elite Duggar’s since we already have the original Duggar vanity) was a poor choice.

There are so many unique looking weapons they could’ve implemented as vanities.
The vanity armours are decent but like I said earlier there are a lot better choices.

Not only that I feel as if it would better if there were more vanities specifically weapons.

RedeZy
09-02-2020, 10:53 AM
We already have the non-elite version of Duggar vanity in the game, they just recoloured it lol. The vanities seem to just be arcane equipment. Crier/heraldic/demonlord/founders/sealord etc, all of these equipment are probably more desired as a vanity than these 4 arcane armors as vanities.

mhysaa
09-02-2020, 11:02 AM
I created expectations on older items... bit disappointed, but thanks for the event..

Drae12
09-02-2020, 11:03 AM
Blue founder sets for mage should be added :P

Arazaanikl
09-02-2020, 11:04 AM
Good event bad vanity selection

Jiubara
09-02-2020, 11:06 AM
Id like to see Dark Watch Sword & Mighty Vorpal Sword, added as vanity weapon.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G975F mit Tapatalk

Jiubara
09-02-2020, 11:12 AM
Id like to see Dark Watch Sword & Mighty Vorpal Sword, added as vanity weapon.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G975F mit TapatalkI.e
Depraved Blades for Rogue
Nordr Jewel for Mage (add a blie bubble effect like on kershal to it)
Some Nostalgia of the early Seson.
Adding Ebon Helm and Armor isnt rly bringing back anything, since its last caps items.

Exposed
09-02-2020, 11:14 AM
Yes please add black heraldic for rog and some older vanitys too!

Roblox
09-02-2020, 11:16 AM
You guys forgotten the glinstone set and weapons I been waiting awhile ‘_’

BUTTONCHICKEN
09-02-2020, 11:18 AM
ill like to see an tsunami blades vanity:)

Sent from my CPH1853 using Tapatalk

Nishantto
09-02-2020, 11:18 AM
I need eggxavier lolllll

Sent from my vivo 1907 using Tapatalk

Salb
09-02-2020, 11:21 AM
Since many ppl have loosed the first week of Elite journey Contest and won't get vanity.. would be cool to add some vanity with that style but with different color..
Just my opinion..
Ty

Sent from my SM-J320F using Tapatalk

Pups
09-02-2020, 11:21 AM
Forerunners would be good in add tho [emoji14]

Sent from my Mi Note 10 Lite using Tapatalk

akishiru
09-02-2020, 11:22 AM
How the hell are these vanities forgotten? are you serious tho? lol could have been so much better. why not the s1-s5 vanities atleast? ebon isnt even forgotten at all, most ppl still wears it. only old thing that might be forgotten is the aged set other than its trash

kulldeepboro
09-02-2020, 11:24 AM
no pls, no need of elite wep vanities ,how will we know who has the wep or not ..

beendown
09-02-2020, 11:25 AM
-1 rip this event hahahaha

Salb
09-02-2020, 11:26 AM
no pls, no need of elite wep vanities ,how will we know who has the wep or not ..We already have this problem since 56 cap xD all arcanes got vanity version , The worse one i think was Terror blade vantiy.. in maus patch

Tookyo
rip this event,-1

Giesar
Noice

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk

akishiru
09-02-2020, 11:27 AM
rip event xd looking forward on the next one

Anherone
09-02-2020, 11:27 AM
I need eggxavier lolllll

You came 2 months late..

Saint Jaffo
09-02-2020, 11:28 AM
would've love to see voice order/nightmare/antignome/banished

Santoryu
Boring

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Giesar
Guys I just said noice idk if the vanitys are costly really need gold xD hehe wish u all luck

Anherone
09-02-2020, 11:30 AM
I need eggxavier lolllll

+1000 voice and banished sets always were my favourite armors

Blood Lover
09-02-2020, 11:30 AM

Would’ve loved one of these, +1

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Cinco
09-02-2020, 11:31 AM
Did you guys have any suggestions for vanity items that you would like to see?

It's quite possible we can add some more for this event - but it'd be cool to know what you prefer for the next time this event type rolls around :-)

profmsb
its good tho.....lol..if every old item is bring back,then,nothing worth anymore as its not rare...altho i would never afford to have bb,kershal,forerunner,heraldic,soulhaunt,ollerus, n many more antique item

Roblox
@cinco, you guys could have atleast did the Glintstone weapons vanity instead of the dozer. It’s way less glintstone weapons in the game :/

Cinco
09-02-2020, 11:32 AM
@cinco, you guys could have atleast did the Glintstone weapons vanity instead of the dozer. It’s way less glintstone weapons in the game :/

Feel free to make a suggestion! It may not make it to this event but it'll be on the list for future consideration :-)

Potatogod
Is it possible to farm those tradable vanity without elixer

Cinco
Is it possible to farm those tradable vanity without elixer

No. It is not possible.

RedeZy
09-02-2020, 11:33 AM

It's quite possible we can add some more for this event - but it'd be cool to know what you prefer for the next time this event type rolls around :-)

Demonlord/sealord/the heraldics/founders/ soulhaunt/ glintstone with effect/inan hesh etc

Giesar
09-02-2020, 11:33 AM
@Cinco
Need to ask that can old vanitys like from 2013-2014 need the one like Frank set but red mod or something or the dark crystal legendary items to vanity that would be so cool!

Stellarstorm
09-02-2020, 11:34 AM
can we add demonlord set as vanities? i really like the outfit

Saint Jaffo

have many in my head and I think I share them with most people. Glintstone weapons, banished/antignome set, nightmare/voice, mm what else... Elon bulwark *cough* demonlord, ahhhhhh there are so many weapons and armors that would look as vanity! I know it's not possible to add them all in one single event but please have in consideration one of the options stated above, thank you for the effort!

Kaziscate
I think the Imbued Gem armor set would’ve been a really solid candidate for the vanity treatment. Even though it was legendary, it was a pretty good looking set and pretty forgotten about now.

Blood Lover

As Saint Jaffo stated, the nightmare/voice set being turned into a vanity set would be awesome!

Bluez88
09-02-2020, 11:35 AM
Demonlord, Sealord, Forerunner
Depraved blades, tsunami blades, vorpal sword

These are a few suggestions. Most of these are for rogue however mage and warrior also have their sets and weapons equivalent to the above.

Bundlos
09-02-2020, 11:36 AM
Would like to see heraldic sets (any rarity), deep sea set (especially tsunami dagger), nightmare set, the epic rarity helm armor from rengol expansion (they look the same but go by different names so can't recall), demonlord sets

Blood Lover
09-02-2020, 11:37 AM
Would like to see heraldic sets (any rarity), deep sea set (especially tsunami dagger), nightmare set, the epic rarity helm armor from rengol expansion (they look the same but go by different names so can't recall), demonlord sets

+1!

Giesar
09-02-2020, 11:37 AM
I like all of you're ideas guys that's really interesting.... Haha yes would some rare item and please That's the king's legendary aegis that have proc when u attack can it be turned to vanity it's really so good and need it tho but can find anymore :(

Redjellydonut
09-02-2020, 11:38 AM
YAYYYY Vanities is why I play tbh[emoji23]

Can we add the Bashished Set? Not many people craft that yet some players use it just because of its looks! I think thats a qualifier for this event!

Last but not least!!!:

•Blue and Gold Demonlord sets
•Blue and Yellow Founder sets

NOW THOSE are definitely forgotten [emoji23][emoji23][emoji1373]

Saint Jaffo
09-02-2020, 11:38 AM
holy I just remember that I've been getting all the Hellish armors and helms I see at auction.. might be a cool vanity as well

THE GOLDEN KING
09-02-2020, 11:39 AM

If you guys are actually going to do this,
-Tabard
-*Rare* Heraldics
-*Epic* Heraldics
-Crier
-Forerunner
-Black Commando
-Winter Wonderland
-Imbued
-Hellish
-Wintermancer
-Glintstone

Giesar
Can't*

profmsb

It's quite possible we can add some more for this event - but it'd be cool to know what you prefer for the next time this event type rolls around :-) bb,kershal,maul ollerus,tsunami dagg,captain sword,heraldic set,crier set,forerunner set,soulhaunt set,deepsea set

if cheaper n common version that cool to be vanity like:jungle set,sealord,wintermancer/frigid/icescale set,demonlord set

Arcanedragon
09-02-2020, 11:40 AM

It would be cool to see good looking armor sets from past expansions that have been long forgotten, maybe about until now. There have been many times I have wanted to convert older weapon/armor into vanity. Or, maybe we could get non-exclusive/LB vanities from events that occurred long ago and will bring back forgotten memories.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Saint Jaffo
09-02-2020, 11:41 AM
mm bounded maul/kershal/BB?
no hate please ;-;

akishiru
09-02-2020, 11:41 AM
+1!

this one seeems good. heraldic sets , or any items from s1-s5 are really cool aswell. I doubt devs would add such rare collectibles tho cuz theyre afraid of people who hoarded these stuff to complain to them lol

Redjellydonut
09-02-2020, 11:43 AM
YAYYYY Vanities is why I play tbh[emoji23]

Can we add the Bashished Set? Not many people craft that yet some players use it just because of its looks! I think thats a qualifier for this event!

Last but not least!!!:

•Blue and Gold Demonlord sets
•Blue and Yellow Founder sets

NOW THOSE are definitely forgotten [emoji23][emoji23][emoji1373]

ALMOST FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT!

Heraldic Armors (Brown, Gray/Green, Gold/Green, and Black for Rog)!!

THE GOLDEN KING
09-02-2020, 11:43 AM
this one seeems good. heraldic sets , or any items from s1-s5 are really cool aswell. I doubt devs would add such rare collectibles tho cuz theyre afraid of people who hoarded these stuff to complain to them lol

Make them *Untradable* and problem solved.

Salb
09-02-2020, 11:44 AM

It's quite possible we can add some more for this event - but it'd be cool to know what you prefer for the next time this event type rolls around :-)Ehmm!
All type of Founder set (purple/ Soulcatcher(yellow) and blue one)

Demonlord Sets

Forerunner sets

Purple Cryostar set lv 41

Banished set

Voice sets

Nightmare sets

Even spirit Style vanities (Murk Hunter sets)

And All -36 weapons that have potential to be vanity

Hellshrinks
Bael weapons
And..

There is thousand better choices vs Ebon vanities :/
We expect better things after almost 8 year Career

With respect..ty

Cinco
09-02-2020, 11:44 AM

Yeah - the event is not intended to create massive outcry and player drama by re-releasing extremely valuable items that are already in circulation.
It is about making vanity items out of items that currently do not exist as vanities... stat equipment from the past that would look nice as a vanity piece or set ;-)

Pups
09-02-2020, 11:46 AM
Hmmm if Ebon Set can be a Vanity can we also have this? This is an Activated Mire Set :) @Cinco https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200902/50e587e77eb3c6496189e76c1c1a23ca.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200902/51672550bfb29551ee7395d50c5b9a3a.jpg

Sent from my Mi Note 10 Lite using Tapatalk

THE GOLDEN KING
09-02-2020, 11:48 AM
Yeah - the event is not intended to create massive outcry and player drama by re-releasing extremely valuable items that are already in circulation.
It is about making vanity items out of items that currently do not exist as vanities... stat equipment from the past that would look nice as a vanity piece or set ;-)

Season 1-5 armors reach these Requirements... you can atleast Recolor them if that would please the masses.

Kaziscate
09-02-2020, 11:49 AM
Would also like to suggest endless and tainted too for vanity. Specifically, the lvl 66 tainted and lvl 76 endless.

Salb
09-02-2020, 11:50 AM
It is about making vanity items out of items that currently do not exist as vanities... stat equipment from the past that would look nice as a vanity piece or set ;-)Ok so pls make Old Yellow sets into vanity..

I swear no body will Cry if voice set or banish sets come as vanities lol

Jiubara
09-02-2020, 11:51 AM

It's quite possible we can add some more for this event - but it'd be cool to know what you prefer for the next time this event type rolls around :-)Weapons...
Warrior:
Dark Watch Sword
Mighty Vorpal Sword

Rogue:
Depraved Blades
Agile Lifethief

Mage:
Nordr Jewel (with a effect added like on kershal just in blue)

As for helmet/armor, id rather say which i whouldnt like to see be converted into Vanitys, from players so called "collectables" i.e heraldics & crier sets.

Overbear
09-02-2020, 11:53 AM
We want more old armors as vanities! Pleaaaaase

mhysaa
09-02-2020, 11:53 AM

Is like going to a candy store and need to choose only few x.x so many options
Here has some
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?443599-Post-a-Armor-weap-you-wish-as-a-Vanity&highlight=mhysaa

Bundlos
09-02-2020, 11:55 AM
Hellshock shivs, Corsair blades, planar knife, frostbite dag, agile lifethief, demonblades and steel slayers as well in rogue weapon vanities >.<

PatD
09-02-2020, 11:59 AM

Voice set armor, Flame forged hammer, glintforged cuirass, scavenger chain, dreadnaut, Elysian chop chop, entomancer mandible, magmatic claymore, greensap battleaxe, duskbringer claymore and aegis, vorpal sword are all things that i would love to have as vanity, would be awesome!! :)

Terrorshock1
09-02-2020, 12:02 PM
My all time favorite the Elon aegis can you please make it a vanity

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Laezeo
09-02-2020, 12:05 PM
Indeed. I’m sorry everyone but as a collector, I am against of bringing such a valuable items into the game and this is already happening on my other game. Therefore, I don’t want to cause more drama. I’ll leave to Cinco whatever his decision to be made :)

And speaking of heraldic, we already have the Tour of Arlor sequel And I think that’s enough for everybody

Overall, I like what I’m seeing here since this is all about Cinco’s based favourite old campaign vanities :)

capeo
09-02-2020, 12:05 PM
Voice set is one of my favorites

TheMadElf
09-02-2020, 12:07 PM
Blue founder or riot

Hel
09-02-2020, 12:11 PM

It's quite possible we can add some more for this event - but it'd be cool to know what you prefer for the next time this event type rolls around :-)oh I'm sorry, I created a topic in general discussions about this, if you can delete xD, I will post my suggestions here.

Rasor
09-02-2020, 12:13 PM
Wait so they will only last for 10 minutes or are there ones that can be permanent?

Dandremic
09-02-2020, 12:13 PM
cant wait to get that undying armor again

jaeden.
09-02-2020, 12:14 PM
Feel free to make a suggestion! It may not make it to this event but it'll be on the list for future consideration :-)

Icescale set

sSpades
09-02-2020, 12:16 PM
as cool as it would be to have a banished vanity, i think it would make all the effort to get the set worthless if it was a vanity everyone could easily obtain. Old vanities would be nice though.

THE GOLDEN KING
09-02-2020, 12:18 PM

Weapons(Warriors)
-Level 41 Bonesaw
-Elon Bulwark
-Glinstone aegis/Maul
-Dark Watch Sword
-Captains Axe

Armors(Warriors)
-Imbued Set
-Dark Crystal Set(both color types)
-Hellish set
-Wintermancer set
-glintsone Set+aura

sSpades
09-02-2020, 12:19 PM
Architect armor as a vanity would be awesome.

Ilove_Poopoo
09-02-2020, 12:24 PM
It is about making vanity items out of items that currently do not exist as vanities... stat equipment from the past that would look nice as a vanity piece or set ;-)I guess now is the time to implement vanity shards.. bought with those slugs, or for plat in store.

So those more valuable equipments have an option to be converted as vanities by will, without interferring with its quantity. Everyones satisfied by then, I guess, If so..

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

alexkousherian1
09-02-2020, 12:32 PM
Or recolor some more old lb vanities. That would be very preferable

Sent from my SM-A205G using Tapatalk

Ummmmm
09-02-2020, 12:33 PM
I think nightmare, banished, and voice sets would be a nice addition to this. It would not compromise rarity, since they are permanently available.

Also, I agree with the suggestion about possibly adding "vanity shards" or some conversion thing to the vendor, as long as they require you to give up the item to make it vanity.

Aeot
09-02-2020, 12:34 PM
I hope you guys consider adding nightmare Vanity sets too. They are some of the best looking sets

Ummmmm
09-02-2020, 12:36 PM
Ebon aegis already has a vanity.

Jemstroyer
09-02-2020, 12:37 PM
Ebon, Undying Set and Death Engine vanities -1
How about Vorpal Sword, Juggernaut set, Troll Bane, (Red) Agile Berserker, Demonologist set(Mage), Level16 cap Legend items 15-16

Arcanedragon
09-02-2020, 12:38 PM

Nightmare and Glintstone sets are a good add as well.

Antispace
09-02-2020, 12:44 PM
Entangled Bow as Vanity pls. Maybe banana bow too

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A6003 mit Tapatalk

Ummmmm
09-02-2020, 12:44 PM

Nightmare, banished, glintstone (including vanity weapons), voice, mire, and some version of endless set.

davidvilla
09-02-2020, 12:45 PM
@Cinco Vanity vanity vanity vanity vanity strikesback vanity returns vanity homecoming vanity forever......zzzzzz
Is AL all about vanities now?
We haven't got an exciting map after shuyal. Devs at least consider new dungeons and new maps which adds value for players motivation.
What's happening currently in game is farm gold buy ->vanity -> get empty -> farm gold -> buy vanity. This got to stop.
Im not saying and bragging about the particular event but my rant is completely towards game play comparison with those 26/31 level cap. Can we at least get those level of creativity back in game? Or is it too much to ask for?

Fearrr
09-02-2020, 12:53 PM

Hellish, Juggernaut, and Poseidon. And what about the Vanity Backs the never got released for Harvest Event way back, the thread that caused a lot commotion a few weeks back? Was this Traveler kinda of Back and there was one that matched Juggernaut Set... Why not add those to this event, many wanted those Back Vanities. 🤷

Also Undying Armor used to be my old look back in the day with old ign. Thanks for adding that one! 😁

corruptbr19
09-02-2020, 12:53 PM
suggestions
hellshock daggers
nordr staff
mechathrax set
jord staff
eloia bow
dragon bone weapons
magmatic weapons
sunless gun slayer of brutality

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200902/0da2d429b445f46ab394136626ad7998.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200902/3989cb06d377e9ef9173560827004115.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200902/98e8ce0ead30420177a92e64abd8bd10.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200902/00878444531d48aad25c4d7c5cf1f25d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200902/585593a47d182c70388adf96d31f6fa6.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200902/8fae72ab55abdb9d0a15eec38e4d72c0.jpg

Enviado de meu LM-X420 usando o Tapatalk

Metaltaker
09-02-2020, 12:54 PM
Hello

Thanks for vanity sets but... Why not some other old legendary set as vanities?

I am sure ppl would love having as vanity set:

Forerunner
Demonlord
Poseidon
Deep sea
Glorious, exalted, cavalier.
Juggernauts

Well, you can see some on pics.
(sorry found on war class only)

There are many old legendary weaps too could be vanity

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200902/a3f053cb8eb9014cd4bb4c0cb65442a7.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200902/e55924361b676e8817dc11473ecbdf45.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200902/77106d28581f9e4e665b2202aa118f31.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200902/7ab96ad334d3101caebe6ba8282100b8.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200902/7c29bb72f34055c51f66fafce5858318.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200902/ded00cb43301fa3585dd82a26cc48a65.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200902/405901c3dca6cab01331895fbba9eae2.jpg

Enviado desde mi YAL-L21 mediante Tapatalk

Helal
09-02-2020, 12:54 PM
I hope next event will be awaken event

Oakmaiden
09-02-2020, 12:56 PM
Are these shown vanities(in pics) all.. Or more?

And aside from the Uller, Vili and Heming the others aren’t old, beloved or collectible. Forgotten is a good choice for the name.

Faisalkhan
09-02-2020, 12:57 PM
and, The Undying Armor

Does it has Helm? The helm is Missing in Screenshot.

Cromazid
09-02-2020, 12:58 PM
Wow this event looks amazing!

Jemstroyer
09-02-2020, 01:02 PM
Shouldve made a poll to what vanities should be out in this event ranging 16-36cap. Excluding LB, Super rare collectors items. Ebon set just last yr expansion not Forgotten, still a common set. Nice event still just the vanity

Nebrokis
09-02-2020, 01:03 PM
Hello

Forerunner
Demonlord
Poseidon
Deep sea
Juggernauts

+1 would love to see blue founders for mage

Fearrr
09-02-2020, 01:06 PM
Hellish, Juggernaut, and Poseidon. And what about the Vanity Backs the never got released for Harvest Event way back, the thread that caused a lot commotion a few weeks back? Was this Traveler kinda of Back and there was one that matched Juggernaut Set... Why not add those to this event, many wanted those Back Vanities. 🤷

Also Undying Armor used to be my old look back in the day with old ign. Thanks for adding that one! 😁
Edit: That/Of.

scarysmerf
09-02-2020, 01:08 PM
Wait what happened to the dragon temple event?

Willl
09-02-2020, 01:08 PM
They all said all the vanities we need no need say same list for me too, I agree with all of them.

Persoanlly as mostly playing mage the blue founder set and the nordr jewel wep would be the ones I prefere.

But I do suggrst to bring slowly all of them community suggested. Cause many are awesome vanities.

@Cinco what about a poll like you did few years ago with old myth weps into vanities?

The most 6 sets/weps voted for each class will be added

THE GOLDEN KING
09-02-2020, 01:09 PM
Wait what happened to the dragon temple event?

That’s after this event.

waored
09-02-2020, 01:10 PM

The Ebon Glade Set

The Aged Set

and, The Undying Armor

What about to convert any armor, helmet or weapon to vanity form . Just suggest , because I really want planar helmet on a vanity form. So what about use a recipe of clean vanity and somo items to make my dream come true :,v?

Overlordbr
09-02-2020, 01:10 PM
release recipes to transform legendary weapons into vanitys, many legendary weapons are more beautiful than arcane ones.

Menace
09-02-2020, 01:25 PM

It's quite possible we can add some more for this event - but it'd be cool to know what you prefer for the next time this event type rolls around :-)Frost gun for mage, please.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Pinklips
09-02-2020, 01:31 PM
Any colour of a heraldic set or maybe a new recolor version of it would be nice

Hel
09-02-2020, 01:34 PM
They all said all the vanities we need no need say same list for me too, I agree with all of them.

Persoanlly as mostly playing mage the blue founder set and the nordr jewel wep would be the ones I prefere.

But I do suggrst to bring slowly all of them community suggested. Cause many are awesome vanities.

@Cinco what about a poll like you did few years ago with old myth weps into vanities?

The most 6 sets/weps voted for each class will be added

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalksurely this would be the best option, a poll to find out what the whole community prefers, the ideal would be to add the poll within the game, after all, not all players use the forum, and the choices would be for a whole.

Willl
09-02-2020, 01:35 PM
Frost gun for mage, please.

Sent from my SM-G960F using TapatalkYes this too!

Histqry
09-02-2020, 01:46 PM
Very cool! But you need platinum to participate?

raduvidican2002gygg
09-02-2020, 01:52 PM
Is nice but I really think there are older vanity and much rare than this that just disappeared from the game like ghost golem or even rare sets like crier heraldic that would look really good as vanity.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

zuhairkhatib40
09-02-2020, 01:57 PM
Very cool! But you need platinum to participate?

Not really, plat only used for elixir I think (unless there more currency options) but plat buyers can sell it for gold so gold payers can also play

snakeeyes
09-02-2020, 02:14 PM

The Ebon Glade Set

The Aged Set

and, The Undying Armor

Can you include pls. the spirit helm and armor vanity.

beendown
09-02-2020, 02:23 PM
nobody wants to run this event if the vanities u showed r uglies lol whats the point of being forgotten if itd not even forgotten at all @.@

beendown
09-02-2020, 02:30 PM

uppp for this

Perceval
09-02-2020, 02:40 PM
No disrespect but who exactly always wanted these vanities?

How about imbued gem sets

Roblox
09-02-2020, 03:30 PM
No disrespect but who exactly always wanted these vanities?

How about imbued gem sets

Lol, I was saying the same thing. I just wish they did a pole of rare stuff that we could vote for instead guessing items that people careless for or still in circulation. Hopefully, they add more stuff and remove dozer...lenty dozer in-game and people careless of the original dozer vanity :/

Cinco
09-02-2020, 03:46 PM
We will have time to add one or two additional vanity weapons for each Class before we get drawn back into development for other major upcoming events :-)

The other suggestions in this thread will all be considered for when the 'Forgotten Vanity' event returns - and I agree that it would be fun to run a poll to choose what we include next time... so feel free to keep the ideas coming!

THE GOLDEN KING
09-02-2020, 03:49 PM
We will have time to add one or two additional vanity weapons for each Class before we get drawn back into development for other major upcoming events :-)

The other suggestions in this thread will all be considered for when the 'Forgotten Vanity' event returns - and I agree that it would be fun to run a poll to choose what we include next time... so feel free to keep the ideas coming!

(Warrior)

-Elon Bulwark
-Dark Watch Sword.

Simapa
09-02-2020, 03:50 PM

The other suggestions in this thread will all be considered for when the 'Forgotten Vanity' event returns - and I agree that it would be fun to run a poll to choose what we include next time... so feel free to keep the ideas coming!What about nightmare set as vanity or the mythic glintstone set and weapons

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk

Blood Lover
09-02-2020, 03:51 PM

Awesome! Nightmare set would be amazing ;D

Smilesilly
09-02-2020, 04:04 PM
imbued vanity would of looked nice. . . . . thanks for the event.

arcanefid
09-02-2020, 04:14 PM

Didn't read through the thread, but I vote for Nightmare sets as vanity. They're pretty new, and for some reason I think you'll have it easy to add them this event and no one will cry. :P

Other sets I vote for, if not for this event, the future:

- Dark Crystal or Imbued set from Planar Tombs
- Dragon Stalker / Dragon Hunter from Winter events. (we already have the weapon vanities)
- Magmatic sets from Tindirin (possibly in all colors, huhuh) + Magmatic weapons

I'm sure many people have already suggested the older stuff like Warden, Poseidon, Exalted, etc., I vote for those too. :P

Willl
09-02-2020, 04:54 PM
I think all arlor players have some favourite old armors helms weps that wanna use as vanity, we been asking that for years, and looks like this time has come and I m very happy about it.

The poll that came last time was a success bringing some of the oldest and coolest weapons.

My 2nd suggestion would be to have this mini event come often (not like once per year like major events but like 4 times per year) and always with a different forum poll with vanities. It's an easy event but changing everytime the available vanities would make EVERYONE interested to participate.
@Cinco what do you think?

I think it's right to use the design of beautiful items you designed in the past.

P.s. Maybe i have not seen anyone mentioning the glintstone bow, that was an awesome design aswell!!

Saint Jaffo
09-02-2020, 05:47 PM

Please add Elon bulwark, Entangled bow (idk if there's vanity for this one tbh) or all the glint weapons

merlintrue
09-02-2020, 06:10 PM
Yo cinco I dont see yeti up there bro!!! Lol

MagicalTables
09-02-2020, 06:24 PM

Some suggestions :D
- Imbued gem sets/dark crystal
- balanced armor/weapons
- level 30 pirate armors and helms from chest

Prabsimar Chhabra
09-02-2020, 06:49 PM

The other suggestions in this thread will all be considered for when the 'Forgotten Vanity' event returns - and I agree that it would be fun to run a poll to choose what we include next time... so feel free to keep the ideas coming!Weapons -
Tsunami Weapon Vanity
Dragonbone weapon vanity

And for next year
Please add
Imbued / Dark Crystal set
Forerunners
Nightmare set

Sent from my Navy using Tapatalk

Advocacies
09-02-2020, 07:01 PM
Pls add imbued sets as vanity!!!!

Pinklips
09-02-2020, 07:24 PM
One off topic question @Cinco Will we get a cooldown of 2-3 days after arcanite events ends to craft items (which we can only craft during the event) ?

MagicalTables
09-02-2020, 07:41 PM
Some suggestions :D
- Imbued gem sets/dark crystal
- balanced armor/weapons
- level 30 pirate armors and helms from chest

Additional suggestions
- Ice weapons you can buy from Backenridge
https://i.ibb.co/CMwHWRq/weapons.png

- Low level weapons such as: hellshock shivs
https://i.ibb.co/GVnjSSp/hellsho.png

- level 66 epic/legend helms and armors (slumbering/lethargic)
- nm helm and armor
- glint weapons

Neosafed
09-02-2020, 07:45 PM
You should make the elixir purchasable with gold too

flashio
09-02-2020, 07:58 PM

Set:
Imbued, Dark Crystal, Magmatic, Juggernaut, Dragon Scale, Nightmare, Voice, Banished, Glintstone, Demonlord, Poseidon, Deep Sea, Winter Wonderland, Warden (helm warrior) Guardian (armor warrior), Cat Tail, Murkstone/Spirit, Tarlok (Blue/Black type) , Landlubber, Founder (Any color should be available), Mechatrax, Mountain, Architect, Red Beard.

Weapon:
Winterhowler Sword, Tidal Sword, Pit Sword, Architect Blade, Galen Maul, Abyssal Flamberge (Lethality type), Entombed Maul (Warfare type), Dark Watch Sword, Magmatic Claymore, Vorpal Sword, Glintstone, Beheading, Elondrian Bulwark, Frozen Hope, Chilled, Fire Buckler, Red Beard Shield, Fire Choppa, Captain Axe, Warlord Axe, Infernal Axe, Steel Commando Sword, King Eiryk Sword (bout time for this weapon to be implemented in game), Stygan Hoplite (Red type), Mountain/Avalanche Shield, Artic Shield, Imbued Shield (Any color), Dwarven Shield (Brown, Red/Yellow),Shadow Slasher, Dragon Axe (from token vendor at Expedition Camps).

I own most of the items said above and tbh wouldn't mind having them either turned into vanities or be released as vanities for this or further events, I enjoy wearing them in towns but feels bad having to swap em when going into dungeons.

Ps: the items I said above are all warrior class items, I didnt say their rogue/mage class equivalent cuz I may not know the name or am to lazy to post it

Ride AL
09-02-2020, 09:55 PM

My suggestion for vanities :
Heralic (epic and rare one)
Tabard
Imbued set vanity *.* or the one that not upgraded (i forgot the name)

tripexxx
09-02-2020, 10:36 PM
It is about making vanity items out of items that currently do not exist as vanities... stat equipment from the past that would look nice as a vanity piece or set ;-)DemonLord Plate Any Color would be Nice To Add
<3 Great Event , Hope There is More Added If Possible :)

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Totallynoobie
09-02-2020, 11:04 PM
make glintstoned set as vanity

Sent from my vivo 1920 using Tapatalk

Hel
09-03-2020, 01:40 AM

The other suggestions in this thread will all be considered for when the 'Forgotten Vanity' event returns - and I agree that it would be fun to run a poll to choose what we include next time... so feel free to keep the ideas coming!Please do it :)https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200903/83100f96d91acdd0af519bcc9cf20729.jpg

khelic
09-03-2020, 02:38 AM
Hello

Forerunner
Demonlord
Poseidon
Deep sea
Juggernauts

Well, you can see some on pics.
(sorry found on war class only)

There are many old legendary weaps too could be vanity

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200902/a3f053cb8eb9014cd4bb4c0cb65442a7.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200902/e55924361b676e8817dc11473ecbdf45.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200902/77106d28581f9e4e665b2202aa118f31.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200902/7ab96ad334d3101caebe6ba8282100b8.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200902/7c29bb72f34055c51f66fafce5858318.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200902/ded00cb43301fa3585dd82a26cc48a65.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200902/405901c3dca6cab01331895fbba9eae2.jpg

Enviado desde mi YAL-L21 mediante Tapatalk

should be cool :)

Astronutz
09-03-2020, 02:58 AM
lit my guy :D

Totallynoobie
09-03-2020, 04:50 AM

The other suggestions in this thread will all be considered for when the 'Forgotten Vanity' event returns - and I agree that it would be fun to run a poll to choose what we include next time... so feel free to keep the ideas coming!nord jewel staff for mage

Sent from my vivo 1920 using Tapatalk

Pxoo
09-03-2020, 04:56 AM
I like the deep sea and poseidon sets the most :D would be nice to have these as vanities

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

flashio
09-03-2020, 05:33 AM
Set:
Imbued, Dark Crystal, Magmatic, Juggernaut, Dragon Scale, Nightmare, Voice, Banished, Glintstone, Demonlord, Poseidon, Deep Sea, Winter Wonderland, Warden (helm warrior) Guardian (armor warrior), Cat Tail, Murkstone/Spirit, Tarlok (Blue/Black type) , Landlubber, Founder (Any color should be available), Mechatrax, Mountain, Architect, Red Beard.

Weapon:
Winterhowler Sword, Tidal Sword, Pit Sword, Architect Blade, Galen Maul, Abyssal Flamberge (Lethality type), Entombed Maul (Warfare type), Dark Watch Sword, Magmatic Claymore, Vorpal Sword, Glintstone, Beheading, Elondrian Bulwark, Frozen Hope, Chilled, Fire Buckler, Red Beard Shield, Fire Choppa, Captain Axe, Warlord Axe, Infernal Axe, Steel Commando Sword, King Eiryk Sword (bout time for this weapon to be implemented in game), Stygan Hoplite (Red type), Mountain/Avalanche Shield, Artic Shield, Imbued Shield (Any color), Dwarven Shield (Brown, Red/Yellow),Shadow Slasher, Dragon Axe (from token vendor at Expedition Camps).

I own most of the items said above and tbh wouldn't mind having them either turned into vanities or be released as vanities for this or further events, I enjoy wearing them in towns but feels bad having to swap em when going into dungeons.

Ps: the items I said above are all warrior class items, I didnt say their rogue/mage class equivalent cuz I may not know the name or am to lazy to post it

Forgot to add,
Weapon:
Dreamscape, Bonesaw (Grey)

xsilentninjax
09-03-2020, 05:37 AM
rip collectors lmao

Michikatsu
09-03-2020, 06:37 AM
Sinister or Umbral bow(Blue and Red) , Eloia bow also would be a good vanity weap fit for eloia set, weapons/helm/armor that is only available trough locked crates from 16-46 cap would be a good idea

Nordr weap the mage staff with blue gems in it but with a blue ball effect like kershal

Captain staff? I'm not sure what is it called but it's a staff with a electric effect in it

I think war also have one of these captain axe? I'm not sure what is it called but it's a staff with a electric effect in it

Tsunami blades

Mighty vorpal

The ac/dc staff the one with a black shadow circling effect on it(can be looted in kt4)

Agile blades also has a shadow effect

I forgot the name of the gun but it is a sniper with a dark shadow circling in it

Salb
09-03-2020, 07:09 AM
We don't have any tradable vanity Version of this Style Hat on mage..
Only collectables and Rare and epic

Its Totally cool to have one *Except that up coming tour of arlor set*https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200903/f7962a7ffd7de4759ab00335ef790f09.jpg

゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚Salb Was Here゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚

PatD
09-03-2020, 07:49 AM
Voice set is really one of my fav, many of my friends want it too :)

Diiviine Al
09-03-2020, 09:23 AM

It's quite possible we can add some more for this event - but it'd be cool to know what you prefer for the next time this event type rolls around :-)I would like to you can add the Forerunner sets/Crier/Heraldic/Cavalier/Flurry/Commandos. I really love it and i would like to see it in vanities tsm.

Enviado desde mi SM-A305G mediante Tapatalk

Diiviine Al
09-03-2020, 09:30 AM
I also would like to see the banished/Voice/Nightmares Sets in Vanitys!!! (Specially the Banished Set) i love it. The mythic weapons like Entangled Bow/Elon Bulwark or Legendary like Captain Axe/Bael Sword.

Enviado desde mi SM-A305G mediante Tapatalk

anduan
09-03-2020, 10:05 AM

It's quite possible we can add some more for this event - but it'd be cool to know what you prefer for the next time this event type rolls around :-)Maybe I will like clever flamestrike as vanity.

I will like vanity from the first season of vanity to 3rd season...

Enviado desde mi SM-A715F mediante Tapatalk

Sumwon
09-03-2020, 10:14 AM
These. . . Milla’s zero stats but for the love of the arlorian rogues, it would be epic!

Hatawtoh
09-03-2020, 10:31 AM
i want a glintstone set armor vanity specially glint aegis

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Cogmaster
09-03-2020, 10:56 AM
I love vanities this is perfect :D thank you guys for this event, makes me even more excited for the future where we might see some vanities that we missed from events making a comeback. As for suggestions I have 1 set of armor/helmet and one weapon that I would love to see in vanity form.

As for the set I think the legendary Magma suit and Helm would be a great addition to the game:

And for the weapon I always loved the look of the Iron Wrought staff:

As for a bonus set the honor gear looks really good also, wouldn't mind having the option to use it as vanity:

That's all, thank you again for this new event.

Cogmaster
09-03-2020, 11:03 AM
I forgot to add Jord's Staff, it also looks amazing:

Ok now I'm done :)

xpcoolboy
09-03-2020, 12:34 PM

It's quite possible we can add some more for this event - but it'd be cool to know what you prefer for the next time this event type rolls around :-)Bael axe / cobalt hammer / might juggernat set / heraldic sets / forerunner sets / black steel commando sets / red and yellow founder sets

Sent from my SM-A307FN using Tapatalk

codered
09-03-2020, 12:49 PM
Ghoulish blade vanity would be awesome, please make it real, pretty please

Arcanedragon
09-03-2020, 12:54 PM

Flintlocks of Brutality daggers would be dope as a vanity for Rogue. Maybe next time.

Prabsimar Chhabra
09-03-2020, 12:57 PM
Ghoulish blade vanity would be awesome, please make it real, pretty pleaseNightmarish vanity exists

Sent from my Clapping using Tapatalk

codered
09-03-2020, 03:31 PM
Nightmarish vanity exists

Sent from my Clapping using Tapatalk

Yes you right, ghoulish is way cooler isnt. Still hoping xd

Oakmaiden
09-03-2020, 06:47 PM
I want more tokens per boss....

Inu
09-03-2020, 11:48 PM

The Imbued set.

touhoudeviluke
09-04-2020, 01:15 AM
how about a remake of
yeti and ice spirit set also medusa 😆

Smilesilly
09-04-2020, 07:23 AM
I believe making old gear into vanity will distort the value or old rare items and also be confusing.

Deletus
09-04-2020, 07:46 AM

It's quite possible we can add some more for this event - but it'd be cool to know what you prefer for the next time this event type rolls around :-)Add this Sir this is dope to be vanity [emoji106]
and that guardian vanity it will be good if the wings makes as lift like that [emoji13]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200904/ab7f87fc422c3a61aa749f8ee33b23a9.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200904/af1dce0dad4d5c8c9ce0f00afce4d86a.jpg

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

privya
09-04-2020, 08:43 AM
I hope next event is jarl or hallowen I can't wait for play and thank you for new event but sadly I had all of those stuffs so I dont have to buy any ot those items I would be grateful if bringin nightmare vanity to event and lettin buy it by tokens

SM-A105F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

QuaseT
09-04-2020, 09:49 AM
The event is quite boring for hardcore players. Getting to 1500 tokens takes 3h daily for a week just farming hauntlet(fastest for me). Not complaining but maybe something to think about for the next time.

Nabkro
09-04-2020, 10:28 AM
I think adding the Elondrian Weapons and the Frost Touched Weapons would be good because everyone always loved those :)

Tyzox
09-04-2020, 06:01 PM
What About adding Bael sword as a vanity .

Jairus980
09-04-2020, 06:14 PM
The one actually forgotten is your latest valley expension legendary/epic/rare armor and helm
It has amazing design but unfortunately it's only gear and not vanity

Champist
09-04-2020, 06:48 PM
The event is quite boring for hardcore players. Getting to 1500 tokens takes 3h daily for a week just farming hauntlet(fastest for me). Not complaining but maybe something to think about for the next time.Ye fr farming hauntlet over and over on hc gets boring fast

takotako
09-04-2020, 07:56 PM
What About adding Bael sword as a vanity .This would be really cool !!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Inozuke
09-04-2020, 09:34 PM
Is bad event :( 10 elixires 1 ebon helm... 2m Rip.

CybersBlezz
09-05-2020, 05:06 AM
What happened to the drop rate ? its nerfed too much XD

CybersBlezz
09-05-2020, 05:14 AM
please increase the drop rate again

CybersBlezz
09-05-2020, 05:21 AM
i've used 8 elix just get ebon helm

CybersBlezz
09-05-2020, 05:33 AM
isn't cool as u think because the droop rate was nerfed too much

Helal
09-05-2020, 06:33 AM
10 boss damage elixier and forgot how many forggoten elixier and god 2 vili gg

Helal
09-05-2020, 06:35 AM
10 boss double elixier *

CybersBlezz
09-05-2020, 07:54 AM
XD................

shadowronn
09-05-2020, 08:02 AM
Inan Hesh looking weapon would be pretty cool.

CybersBlezz
09-05-2020, 10:42 AM
please increase the drop rate again

Tyzox
09-05-2020, 01:24 PM
This would be really cool !!

Ikr , instead of that hideous looking mountain blade .

profmsb
09-06-2020, 01:21 AM
is the elix only gave chance to the owner itself or also to other plyer in pt/in the run to loot vanity?

rezkyputra308
09-07-2020, 01:04 AM
Is bad event :( 10 elixires 1 ebon helm... 2m Rip.same here, got nothing special already spend 10+ elixir

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Synergia
09-07-2020, 03:03 AM
cool event make more like this in the future

offspring
09-07-2020, 04:48 AM
Hi I just wanna suggest something :)

Suggestions:
- How about giving those extremely rare stuff to the ones who's playing the game for couple of years (old players). In this way it can be prevented from being extinct and the rarity of the item will remain as how it is to be. "I know this is kind of being bias"
But as i remember, Sts somehow did this kind of giving thing before, like those (GOLD BUCKLER BACK VANITY PIECE) but bounded. That's why I come up in this kind of suggestion.
- Making a new type of those old rare items instead of re-release if there is no possibility for extremely rare items to make a return
- Making a vanity recipe for old rare stuff
- Return of extremely rare stuff (Limited time)
- Make as a reward in Contest

To be honest the current event is actually good. It gives chance to all players to get those good looking items from the old days.
:)

Tired of you
09-07-2020, 06:29 AM
niceeee event

Arcanedragon
09-07-2020, 11:37 AM
Is the drop supposed to be this bad because I looted more when event first started or did it get nerfed???

offspring
09-07-2020, 06:41 PM
Hi I've come up with a better suggestion :)
(This will help to sink the gold with the economy we have right now )

Hear me out:
Making a chest that contains old rare items from Sir Spendsalot just like the weapon chest but of course with a different rate of loot. Of course extremely rare stuff like the heraldic, crier and etc will cost more compare to the other rare chest.

offspring
09-07-2020, 06:56 PM
Forgot to mention, It is for limited time only of course

Tabaxii
09-07-2020, 07:01 PM
Hi I just wanna suggest something :)

Suggestions:
- How about giving those extremely rare stuff to the ones who's playing the game for couple of years (old players). In this way it can be prevented from being extinct and the rarity of the item will remain as how it is to be. "I know this is kind of being bias"
But as i remember, Sts somehow did this kind of giving thing before, like those (GOLD BUCKLER BACK VANITY PIECE) but bounded. That's why I come up in this kind of suggestion.
- Making a new type of those old rare items instead of re-release if there is no possibility for extremely rare items to make a return
- Making a vanity recipe for old rare stuff
- Return of extremely rare stuff (Limited time)
- Make as a reward in Contest

To be honest the current event is actually good. It gives chance to all players to get those good looking items from the old days.
:)

Classic recent bias. Really no guarantee that the old player will play longer than the new one :)

takotako
09-07-2020, 09:24 PM
I suggest dragon scale as vanity

capitalismatitsfinest
09-08-2020, 10:22 AM
.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200908/f18401a6ca648bc067c9332f289b8183.jpg

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Tiger Mike
09-10-2020, 03:17 PM
I'm loving the necron vanity armor :wink:

alexkousherian1
06-03-2021, 05:39 PM
Would’ve been a bit nicer if you guys could of made Season 3+ armors/weapons into vanities instead it these... Hopefully next time around you guys could a bit more of a selection. Other than that the event looks good..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk+1

Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk

Narekap
06-03-2021, 07:12 PM
can we have a different set of vanities this time? maybe some old versions of armors/weapons or even vanities

Adity
06-03-2021, 11:00 PM
winter wonderland, stormrunner, forerunner, demonlord, heraldic, crier, shipmaster

maul, kershal, blackbeard hook where now the price being so expensive

Kithraya
06-04-2021, 07:26 AM
woww,,

Drae12
06-04-2021, 12:41 PM
Big love and and banner less love :/

Nawazxx
06-06-2021, 04:04 AM
There should be vanity weapon of warrior named , mountain grinder , it’s pure white version should be as vanity https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210606/1641b6a2f436444d2e349ad0765ef13a.jpg

nphw
06-07-2021, 01:45 PM
Evil king gerik's sword vanity for war please

Nawazxx
06-07-2021, 01:46 PM
There should be vanity for nordr jewel staff

michael tallada
06-08-2021, 03:15 PM
Maul of ollerus/norse god hammer/ frost hammer/ immortal weaps pls

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

Sofie
06-08-2021, 06:13 PM
Nordr jewel staff vanity pls

Enviado de meu SM-J701MT usando o Tapatalk

elfsmurf
06-08-2021, 07:14 PM
I don't remember the namehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210609/01ceef60b46f78d131fc83e516958495.jpg

Enviado de meu SM-A207M usando o Tapatalk

sloother6969
06-08-2021, 07:36 PM
We need hellshock as a vanity please

Sent from my Redmi 8A using Tapatalk

tailwarrior
06-08-2021, 09:32 PM
Agile Lifethief Dagger and Heartseeker dagger pls

maqeking
06-09-2021, 03:54 AM
I want see rare(Black n blue) heraldics and flurry sets on game again cauz all gamer missed that

ANE-LX1 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Ticklish
06-09-2021, 09:18 AM
I don't remember the namehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210609/01ceef60b46f78d131fc83e516958495.jpg

Enviado de meu SM-A207M usando o Tapatalk

Soulhaunt and Betrayer’s