PDA

View Full Version : Weird gameplay for rogues

Banana101
08-31-2020, 05:04 PM
I have noticed in pvp I’m missing aim shots in front of my target that I would do with ease. I’m not kidding. I wish I could post a video of this, but if anyone else is having the same problem make this thread visible to the devs. This issue started about a week ago and it’s not my WiFi. Some of my friends are having the same issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reyals
08-31-2020, 05:08 PM
Is it about ranked? I have weird lags in ranked :/ but regular pvp is ok

Giant bench
08-31-2020, 05:23 PM

Uselessness

Banana101
08-31-2020, 06:02 PM

In both pvp I can be next to the person and my aim will miss but sp would hit.

Jairus980
08-31-2020, 06:22 PM
In both pvp I can be next to the person and my aim will miss but sp would hit.

Same goes for other class. Even my axe throw willing to pull people from different country instead of my neighbor

Banana101
08-31-2020, 07:02 PM
Same goes for other class. Even my axe throw willing to pull people from different country instead of my neighbor

Yeah it’s like the whole game is bugged I have videos of this but I don’t know how to post them for the devs to see

Boneybro
08-31-2020, 10:16 PM
Not only that, sometimes in pve i charged my jug full but it comes back to uncharge
And whenever i use windmill damage and spin doesn't apply.Yes i have also experienced the windmill problem
Also for mages sometime clock doesnt fall

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Banana101
08-31-2020, 10:36 PM
Can we please make this thread visible to the devs

Aeot
09-01-2020, 11:59 AM
Same goes for other class. Even my axe throw willing to pull people from different country instead of my neighborWhat ping do you have? If it's 200-300 then it's just latency/network speed not a bug

Banana101
09-01-2020, 12:58 PM
What ping do you have? If it's 200-300 then it's just latency/network speed not a bug

I can assure you ping is not an issue I live in Houston Texas even with a crap WiFi I have 100-150 ping. Austin Texas is only 3 hours away which is where the sts headquarters is at.

Reywin27
09-01-2020, 01:41 PM
There are so many bugs in this game and I haven’t seen one that are willing to fix the issue.I haven’t seen devz roaming around to check what/where are the bugs in the game.Also more on visual bugs.

Proud_
09-01-2020, 04:50 PM
I can assure you ping is not an issue I live in Houston Texas even with a crap WiFi I have 100-150 ping. Austin Texas is only 3 hours away which is where the sts headquarters is at.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSts servers are located in North Virginia.
Also sp has 16m range whereas aimed has only 14m.
And its probably just ping latency, happens all the time.

Odesláno z mého SM-G930F pomocí Tapatalk

Overbear
09-01-2020, 05:19 PM
LOL I genuinely thought this was only me. I haven't experienced it alot today like I did yesterday, but I play on 30-50 ping usually for pvp. I do honor ranked so idk, but this happens to me for my aimed shot. It doesn't shoot the rogue, even if thats who I'm closest to, it shoots the tank and messes me up.

Banana101
09-03-2020, 09:14 PM
LOL I genuinely thought this was only me. I haven't experienced it alot today like I did yesterday, but I play on 30-50 ping usually for pvp. I do honor ranked so idk, but this happens to me for my aimed shot. It doesn't shoot the rogue, even if thats who I'm closest to, it shoots the tank and messes me up.

Mine shoots off into the distance no matter how close I am to the target I have video proof and I’m upgrading WiFi to 1,000 mpbs and take into fact that I do live in Texas. If someone else tells me it’s my WiFi stop it.

PostNoob
09-03-2020, 10:04 PM
Maybe you guys wanna put this in the bugs section. Might get an answer there..

Lawpvp
09-04-2020, 01:11 AM

That's intended. Axe throw doesn't just pull whoever closest to you. It takes into account the direction you are facing. I suggest practicing how to use it properly. I'm a rogue main that just started playing tank again like 5 days ago and I have no problem pulling who I want to most of the time.

Banana101
09-04-2020, 12:29 PM
That's intended. Axe throw doesn't just pull whoever closest to you. It takes into account the direction you are facing. I suggest practicing how to use it properly. I'm a rogue main that just started playing tank again like 5 days ago and I have no problem pulling who I want to most of the time.

I disagree. I have videos to show you as well

Reywin27
09-04-2020, 04:32 PM

-1 games need to get fix, our ping as low as 100+ and I still couldn’t land a aim or even a axe throw
We contributed into this game they should fix this for us.

capeo
09-04-2020, 06:18 PM
I have noticed a lot of skill fails. Horn right on top of someone and no heal. Jugg not working. I don't play other classes but for war it seems to happen more lately. I have heard the ping,lag and latency argument before but with two stationary players heal should work.

Banana101
09-04-2020, 09:10 PM
I have noticed a lot of skill fails. Horn right on top of someone and no heal. Jugg not working. I don't play other classes but for war it seems to happen more lately. I have heard the ping,lag and latency argument before but with two stationary players heal should work.

Agreed please bump this once in a while to get the attention of one of the devs

Terracraft
09-04-2020, 11:42 PM
Yes,aimshot and any skill feel like bugged,i shoot barrel when mobs is right on my face

Banana101
09-05-2020, 02:07 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200905/c5eb089109fc64314ec0acd1d8332d9d.jpg