PDA

View Full Version : "Thanks!" — Gratitude letter.

Purpure
09-01-2020, 05:58 AM
Hello fellow adventurer,

I'm Purpure, and I'm here because I want to publicly thank AL community.

When I first started this game, I never thought I would ever end up crying out of emotions, and while that may sound a bit childish to many of you, I really can't hold myself the true happiness I got during this amazing journey. I must say that this game has aged well, STS has really put some big effort in making this game still enjoyable after so many years, and they nailed it in my opinion. Altough, I must be honest. This game is great because of you, yes... you.

All the happy moments I've got during this experience wouldn't be possible without the community.

Special thanks:

Thanks to 'Wrong' (disbanded guild), for giving me my first "home".
Thanks to Alitarose, Mewsa, Momonei, Aeby, Cupraaaa, Desoxy (and many more) for giving me an opportunity to beat my goals.
Thanks to Brad and Chff for all the good memories and funny moments we shared together.

Also thanks to all those who don't play anymore and managed to leave a mark on me, I won't ever forget them...

Lastly, I'd like to thanks Eva because even though I'm a potion addict, she never judges or looks down on me. :)

I overcame my first goal thanks to all of you!
And thanks for reading, sorry my broken english...

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200901/24fe004a02f9718d0f72d1afef758b1c.jpg

Enviado desde mi SM-A505G mediante Tapatalk

Overbear
09-01-2020, 09:14 AM
You're welcome.

Zeus
09-01-2020, 05:48 PM
Alitarose and Mewsa are great people with hearts of gold. I'm honored to know them. :)

musasun
09-02-2020, 02:59 AM
Thank you for all the gg Purpro. Zeus <3 thank you, good sir. I appreciate y'all. Purpro, Gratz on gaining the lb badge for those elite maps. Gg.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

alaa
09-02-2020, 02:51 PM
Purpure pro. You’re so sweet! All I did was discover you,, but you were already op! I’m happy we’re friends.[emoji2]
And Zeus! I’m happy you’re still in game old friend! [emoji123]
You guys make the game enjoyable [emoji3590][emoji3590]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mo3mo3ney
10-02-2020, 05:42 PM
Purpure is pro, all we did is push u to know ur limits. Your a very good person and an amazing friend u deserve every good thing. Im so happy i was able yo help u <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk