PDA

View Full Version : a little question about tour of arlor week#3

Trazolel
09-01-2020, 11:38 PM
Some participants of the tour of arlor week#3 are running the same map (Undim Fields) because the quickly of killing the boss makes it much fast and easier to get points, is this allowed?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Cliva
09-01-2020, 11:40 PM
It is, the map is designed that way long ago. Even Elite Timed map lb runners run that map for the fastest boss

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Trazolel
09-02-2020, 12:01 AM
It is, the map is designed that way long ago. Even Elite Timed map lb runners run that map for the fastest boss

Sent from my RMX2040 using TapatalkYeah i know but this is allowed to tour of arlor without being disqualified?
so that I also earn points more faster

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Cliva
09-02-2020, 12:02 AM
Yeah i know but this is allowed to tour of arlor without being disqualified?
so that I also earn points more faster

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante TapatalkI think that it is, if its allowed for lb it should be allowed for contests like this. If i am wrong feel free to correct me

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

crackdown
09-02-2020, 07:37 AM
dihantar dari samsung s9

dihantar dari samsung s9

Overbear
09-02-2020, 07:58 AM
NO this is not how you run tour of arlor. Don't listen to the people who say it is. You can't target one map and run it over and over again. You have to run the entire map series of Nordr, then Shuyal then repeat.

Scll
09-02-2020, 01:23 PM
NO this is not how you run tour of arlor. Don't listen to the people who say it is. You can't target one map and run it over and over again. You have to run the entire map series of Nordr, then Shuyal then repeat.

U can. Confirmed by remiem.

Overbear
09-02-2020, 01:26 PM
U can. Confirmed by remiem.

Wtf why, that legit makes it such cancer.