PDA

View Full Version : Ranked Honor PvP

Prabsimar Chhabra
09-02-2020, 03:57 AM
So everyone is Waiting in Queues for Hours not knowing when will the turn come - and when they finally find the queue some people don't even ready up / are AFK and thus the match doesnt commence. So here I would like to suggest some ideas

- Queue List of Classes :
When you are in a Queue , there should be a list showing how many people of certain classes are in your queue - for example 5 Rogues 2 Sorcerors 1 Warrior. There is no point in waiting in a queue when you don't even know how many people are online , and what approx time your turn is going to come.

- Queue Names :
There should be a list with a Tick Mark / Cross Mark showing which people are ready and which people are not when the Ready sign pops up. This will really help in knowing who are the annoying elements trolling the queues and wasting so much time.

Let me know your views below

Sent from my Navy using Tapatalk

Overbear
09-02-2020, 08:01 AM
+1 this would be very useful. Maybe not queue names, as some people would just not queue in the case that they believed someone was better, but we should definetly know the classes that are ready, so we can gather those who aren't.

Prabsimar Chhabra
09-04-2020, 08:24 AM
+1 this would be very useful. Maybe not queue names, as some people would just not queue in the case that they believed someone was better, but we should definetly know the classes that are ready, so we can gather those who aren't.Yea True. But people should have a penalty of 1 hour if they queue and leave it when match found 3 times in a row. Someone was trolling queues yesterday. I found 5 matches. And all 5 the person didn't ready up.

Sent from my Clapping using Tapatalk