PDA

View Full Version : Vanity ideas for the forgotten vanity event

Hel
09-02-2020, 11:34 AM
I don't know if it is still possible for this event, if not for the next one.

EDITED: PLEASE NOTE, LEAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEM HERE, this post is just for you to say which items you like, that's all, you don't need to disagree with anyone, just put what you would like to see as vanity, IDEAS ONLY. Thats all, nothing more.

Some ideas for vanitys, sorry if i put more ideas for wizard vanitys, because i'm a mage hehe ...

Blue Founder
Tabards/heraldic style
Rare Heraldic
Epic Heraldic
Sinister Bow Blue/red types
Depraved Blades
Crier
Forerunner
Demonlord
Flurry
Tsunami blades
Nature staff
Entombed hammer
Cavalier/crusader
Frostbitter
Imbued Set

If i remember more ill add, ill try get the image of these itens later.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200903/951604dc711c7506f78e36309b6fd216.jpg

One of my favorite here:
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200903/f25f474f51d5f7ff97dd97626768c9cc.jpg

Ilove_Poopoo
09-02-2020, 11:39 AM
This suggestion would be very inconsiderate on behalf of collectors, veterans etc.. seeing all those old, rare collectibles being degraded, irrelevant to an extent if it would be released as vanities..

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

GucciBang
09-02-2020, 11:44 AM
+1

also vorpal sword vanity

Hel
09-02-2020, 11:45 AM
This suggestion would be very inconsiderate on behalf of collectors, veterans etc.. seeing all those old, rare collectibles being degraded, irrelevant to an extent if it would be released as vanities..

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkI understand, the item would continue, what would be added would be the versions of vanitys, just as they came out of the old weapons at the birthday event and as vanitys of some old items are now coming out, however, any suggestions are welcome.

Dmothra
09-02-2020, 11:49 AM

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkAgree

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

almountajn
09-02-2020, 11:50 AM
As far as I'm concerned, I'm an owner of an epic Heraldic (warrior class). I don't want it to get released once again. It's not me, but every collector wants to keep this item as it is.

P.S. this idea might ruin AL
-mountajnhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200902/ae972f5f8302fae00cab6d3ea00cedfe.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Dmothra
09-02-2020, 11:53 AM
Vanity suggestion, banish armors! *_* please make this one happen. @Cinco https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200902/cc4ca42ac357a4fceba2549317045515.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200902/e561d3bf8b777a871979dd880ecacece.jpg

Castly
09-02-2020, 11:53 AM
Stormwarrior and winterwonderland is good idea too xd

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Warriorknown
09-02-2020, 12:00 PM

Some ideas for vanitys, sorry if i put more ideas for wizard vanitys, because i'm a mage hehe ...

Blue Founder
Tabards/heraldic style
Rare Heraldic
Epic Heraldic
Depraved Blades
Crier
Forerunner
Demonlord
Flurry
Tsunami blades
Nature staff
Entombed hammer
Cavalier/crusader
Frostbitter
Imbued Set

If i remember more ill add, ill try get the image of these itens later.

Big NO for me. Better option is to have a vanity converter for the current pool of old gears as this would keep the exclusivity of the items. No short cuts is best, as many veterans have spent millions of gold/Plat on some of these old gears.

Giant bench
09-02-2020, 12:26 PM
Cinco already said that the event is not about being back the old armors to vanities. So you so called “Collectors” could chill....

Aeot
09-02-2020, 12:36 PM

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkIt would be considerate of other players though. A lot of players want these items.

Ilove_Poopoo
09-02-2020, 12:38 PM
It would be considerate of other players though. A lot of players want these items.Sure, lets bring everything else back in game, lb rewards, contest rewards.. everything discontinued to be back just because everyone wants everything..

Hel
09-02-2020, 12:48 PM
Please @Cinco delete this thread, you already asked in the other topic about the suggestions, I’ve seen a lot of drama, the players are not yet prepared to see suggestions, I’m seeing a lot of them in the other post, it doesn’t mean it’s going to happen, remember everyone, that’s just suggestions, the adms who decide what will be done and five are talking about some things in the other post, no drama please.

The link of the event: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?102-AL-Announcements&

Redjellydonut
09-02-2020, 12:51 PM
As far as I'm concerned, I'm an owner of an epic Heraldic (warrior class). I don't want it to get released once again. It's not me, but every collector wants to keep this item as it is.

P.S. this idea might ruin AL
-mountajnhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200902/ae972f5f8302fae00cab6d3ea00cedfe.jpg

The rarity of the armor with stay...vanity is different and no it wont ruin AL bc not everyone want to be a collector. As far as im concerned vanity collectors outweigh gear collectors by a ton. But i get where ur coming from. U dont want ur stuffs value to decrease. Dont worry gears are gears and vanities are vanities. Let the community decide what they want to wear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hel
09-02-2020, 01:04 PM
The rarity of the armor with stay...vanity is different and no it wont ruin AL bc not everyone want to be a collector. As far as im concerned vanity collectors outweigh gear collectors by a ton. But i get where ur coming from. U dont want ur stuffs value to decrease. Dont worry gears are gears and vanities are vanities. Let the community decide what they want to wear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkit is a waste so many beautiful sets and weapons can only be used in cities, in my opinion.

Redjellydonut
09-02-2020, 01:04 PM
Since im mage class atm.

+10 To the Blue founder and Blue/gold demonlord sets!

For my tank i think the best are heraldics and dark watch sword vanity

For my rogue i wouldnt mind a black heraldic or tsunami blades!

Redjellydonut
09-02-2020, 01:07 PM
it is a waste so many beautiful sets and weapons can only be used in cities, in my opinion.

I completely agree! They are amazing design meant to be worn not sit in a house as furniture. I want to be able to bring a heraldic or demonlord to a pvp or elite match. This event has insane potential to be game changing just depends if they decide to use the rare-legendary gears from early seasons or not.

Snowman Is here
09-02-2020, 01:45 PM
If you truly desire to wear/own these valuable collectable pieces then you should’ve bought them. These items didn’t reach their rarity/prices overnight, but as soon as something becomes rare and expensive everybody wants them for free (:

There is a plethora of other early season items that haven’t reached collectable rarity, so you have many options. It’s selfish to ask for shortcuts to items that others have spent the time and money required to obtain these collectables.

Susanne
09-02-2020, 01:45 PM
I thought the vanities from the event were bound and therefore untradable.

Snowman Is here
09-02-2020, 01:48 PM
I thought the vanities from the event were bound and therefore untradable.

The vendor contains bound vanity while running with elixir gives you chance to loot tradable vanity.

Hel
09-02-2020, 02:07 PM
If you truly desire to wear/own these valuable collectable pieces then you should’ve bought them. These items didn’t reach their rarity/prices overnight, but as soon as something becomes rare and expensive everybody wants them for free (:

There is a plethora of other early season items that haven’t reached collectable rarity, so you have many options. It’s selfish to ask for shortcuts to items that others have spent the time and money required to obtain these collectables.Leave ur idea.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200902/7226ac1c92859a4791595458430e6a21.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200902/4642b30244ae263b9f00f6c242059908.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200902/13a155f83be9e7f0e4f4eae3ea3ab4b0.jpg

Tackled
09-02-2020, 03:52 PM

Nuties
09-02-2020, 03:56 PM
Ppl gonna get mad Patrick hshshshshshs

I have a few rarities on my own that worth a pretty decent amount of gold and I have ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM with them returning to the game

+ 1 to your idea, we are losing a great part of arcane with those sets being banned, excluded or locked in inative accounts.

"Recently" a armor called Murky got released for mages, with the visual of a very old and infamous set from season 1... And we all still FINE

What's the purpose on letting a item cost 3b+? That's only incentive the scams that occurs every 6 months... Not even mentioning that the biggest part of who has it got from an illegal form or with illegal gold...and that's explain why they are getting banned with items that honored players should and could afford.

Enviado de meu moto g(7) plus usando o Tapatalk

QuaseT
09-02-2020, 04:27 PM

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk-1 for me for this reason. I dont want to see friends quit who collect and I know some have fun doing this.

Redjellydonut
09-02-2020, 05:07 PM
-1 for me for this reason. I dont want to see friends quit who collect and I know some have fun doing this.

They wont quit trust me. They all threaten STS by saying that since I played back in 2014. Plus everyone invented/waste their gold at their own risk. For all i know the gear version will be more rare after a simple vanity is released

Snowman Is here
09-02-2020, 05:24 PM

+1 Cinco. Be open minded rather than grasping onto every opportunity to get rare items easily.

Inspiron
09-02-2020, 07:58 PM
Just leave the fossils alone ffs

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Dmothra
09-02-2020, 08:01 PM
La couleur https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200903/4bd33e85a35783761d6bcb1c7f6bc022.jpg

Aeot
09-02-2020, 08:13 PM
Sure, lets bring everything else back in game, lb rewards, contest rewards.. everything discontinued to be back just because everyone wants everything..

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkThat's greed speaking. What you are saying doesn't make sense to begin with. Nothing is degraded, these items rarities would be the same, collectors would still collect like they still collect everything else that has been released as vanity. Also how does it make sense to you that it's better to please a very low percentage of players so they keep their rare collected items instead of releasing some knock off for other players as well? These collectable items are most of the times the best looking, it would have been better for the overall player base if it was at least more accessible and especially turned into vanity that way it's not nearly useless.

Boneybro
09-02-2020, 10:43 PM

Blue Founder
Tabards/heraldic style
Rare Heraldic
Epic Heraldic
Depraved Blades
Crier
Forerunner
Demonlord
Flurry
Tsunami blades
Nature staff
Entombed hammer
Cavalier/crusader
Frostbitter
Imbued Set

If i remember more ill add, ill try get the image of these itens later.I think i have an idea which favours both type of people here it goes

i) instead of looting the exact armor/helm or weapons make vanity molds drop from bosses which can convert them into vanities(each item has a seperate mold) and make it tradeable

ii) make the discontinued items be available in the store for ridiculous amount of plat
Eg: heraldic armor for 1000plat

Also i have some additional weapon suggestions for war

Architect blade
Vorpal sword
Trollbane
Shadowrealm sword
Storm sword
Dark watch sword
Captains axe
Pit sword etc
(I only included warrior weapons cuz i am not familiar with other class weaps)

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Bundlos
09-02-2020, 11:25 PM
I have a pretty huge collection for rogue, a smaller collection for mage-warrior. Never collected for the sake of the price tag associated with it. I do it because it's a goal, I love their designs and color schemes...and they are vanity-level gorgeous. Despite weapon vanity versions being available it never stopped me from collecting the weapon versions either. So I don't mind if a selection of older gears make a comeback as vanities. I would like to wear some permanently instead of letting them rot in my inventories. For me, a vanity is a vanity, a gear is a gear, they are not one and the same.
- a collector speaking

Lil sez
09-02-2020, 11:33 PM
I mean its a terrible idea to bring out these coz demand would decrease for the collector items -1

Hel
09-02-2020, 11:56 PM
I mean its a terrible idea to bring out these coz demand would decrease for the collector items -1Hi, it post is just to put ur favorite vanity, Cinco already ask what we want to see, then we just post, this does not mean that some things will become vanity.

Avaree
09-02-2020, 11:59 PM
All the negativity... be grateful.. blue elite journeyman type of vanity for those who properly run the tour, and another new set of vanities and vanity weapons coming
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?522146-Preview-8-26-2020-Arcanite-Fields-Continues-The-Mysterious-Dragkin-Temple

I think many forget there is also two other STS games that also have Devs‘ attention too.

Inu
09-03-2020, 12:40 AM
+1 Imbued set...

Hel
09-03-2020, 01:25 AM
All the negativity... be grateful.. blue elite journeyman type of vanity for those who properly run the tour, and another new set of vanities and vanity weapons coming
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?522146-Preview-8-26-2020-Arcanite-Fields-Continues-The-Mysterious-Dragkin-Temple

I think many forget there is also two other STS games that also have Devs‘ attention too.hi, I didn't understand it very well, but CINCO asked for suggestions from the players, we're just saying which one we think is beautiful.

Tackled
09-03-2020, 01:40 AM
Imbued yeah would be nice

Susanne
09-03-2020, 01:52 AM
So, are the vanities going to be made from armours? I'm asking because I've not been taking much notice lately and don't have time to read back.
Anyway, if so..I would like to see some of the new armours become available as vanities. I like the one that looks like night assassin but it's white. I think it's called smart. There's a few more modern ones that would make nice vanities.

Truth_hurts
09-03-2020, 01:53 AM
Avaree....the only negativity here is from players who came at Hel with sharpened pitchforks for mere suggestions when Cinco himself asked the community for suggestions​ of what they would like to see.

Treat suggestions like suggestions instead of getting worked up over it as if your lives are on the line. The design team will decide what to bring back and what not to.

Forum moderator @remiem close this thread before these players drown in their own tears for the cause of maintaining rarity.

Susanne
09-03-2020, 01:56 AM
Jungle night leather..or that could be Jungle Knight leather would make a nice vanity.

Hel
09-03-2020, 02:33 AM
So, are the vanities going to be made from armours? I'm asking because I've not been taking much notice lately and don't have time to read back.
Anyway, if so..I would like to see some of the new armours become available as vanities. I like the one that looks like night assassin but it's white. I think it's called smart. There's a few more modern ones that would make nice vanities.Hi, the vanitys can get for tokens or drop with elixir tomorrow.

Tokens = Vanity Bound
Drop with elixir = Vanity Tradeable

Truth_hurts
09-03-2020, 04:39 AM

I think many forget there is also two other STS games that also have Devs‘ attention too.

The only negativity here is from players who came at the OP with sharpened pitchforks for mere suggestions when Cinco himself asked the community for suggestions for things we would like to see.

Treat suggestions like suggestions instead of getting worked up over it as if your lives are on the line. In the end the team will decide what to bring back and what not to. Forum moderator close this thread before these players drown in their own tears for the cause of maintaining rarity

Avaree
09-03-2020, 07:25 AM
The only negativity here is from players who came at the OP with sharpened pitchforks for mere suggestions when Cinco himself asked the community for suggestions for things we would like to see.

Treat suggestions like suggestions instead of getting worked up over it as if your lives are on the line. In the end the team will decide what to bring back and what not to. Forum moderator close this thread before these players drown in their own tears for the cause of maintaining rarity

It’s just not this thread, but over the course of the last few weeks, the negativity is nauseating. It’s just a game. And suggestion belong the suggestion sub forum area. JS.

gilsooon
09-03-2020, 07:41 AM
Idk if ppl will still wear heraldic if its worth 500k idk idk..

almountajn
09-03-2020, 07:50 AM
Idk if ppl will still wear heraldic if its worth 500k idk idk..Heraldics etc are special cuz of their price and rarity. Green arlor set for rogue was special as it was over 70m. After it got released nobody likes it.

almountajn
09-03-2020, 07:53 AM
Idk if ppl will still wear heraldic if its worth 500k idk idk..I wear a Heraldic rn which I bought at a high price and I don't want to get released again.

QuaseT
09-03-2020, 08:22 AM
Iced ribs gun (lightning one) or Ice pelled gun.

Redjellydonut
09-03-2020, 08:44 AM
Iced ribs gun (lightning one) or Ice pelled gun.

Totally forgot about that gun!!! The lightning one us amazing

Aeot
09-03-2020, 01:58 PM
Heraldics etc are special cuz of their price and rarity. Green arlor set for rogue was special as it was over 70m. After it got released nobody likes it.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using TapatalkHm there are some items which are used as a statement instead for fashion, Green Arlor was more of a statement than fashion for good looks. Heraldic sets will always be liked because they are absolutely great common or rare.

Stinker
09-03-2020, 02:14 PM
Hm there are some items which are used as a statement instead for fashion, Green Arlor was more of a statement than fashion for good looks. Heraldic sets will always be liked because they are absolutely great common or rare.

If that is the case, a very common heraldic is the steel heraldic vanity set and as it stands right now, I barely see anyone wear it, it’s not expensive by any means and is obtainable at all times, repping that heraldic name I would think it’s very liked. Trust me everyone loves the color scheme of epic/rare heraldic obviously, but also everything comes with a price tag and the limitedness to an item, I own a black heraldic for rog and I love it, and I know lots of others do, but it’s also the price tag that comes with this set, no one wants to wear the same thing as every other rog, tank, or mage and wanna set themselves apart from others. Just how I feel

And also not replying this to you, but indeed I do love the fact there are vanities coming from old beloved sought after collectable weapons, but at the same time who will be aiming for these collectables anymore now When they know they can Payless for the vanity version, making a vanity, and producing a retired weapon into this kills the value of a old collectable weapon form, and no one would be as curious “what level is your weapon?” Would hardly be a question anymore, it would be Majority of the time “you selling your vanity?”

Snowman Is here
09-03-2020, 03:17 PM
If that is the case, a very common heraldic is the steel heraldic vanity set and as it stands right now, I barely see anyone wear it, it’s not expensive by any means and is obtainable at all times, repping that heraldic name I would think it’s very liked. Trust me everyone loves the color scheme of epic/rare heraldic obviously, but also everything comes with a price tag and the limitedness to an item, I own a black heraldic for rog and I love it, and I know lots of others do, but it’s also the price tag that comes with this set, no one wants to wear the same thing as every other rog, tank, or mage and wanna set themselves apart from others. Just how I feel

And also not replying this to you, but indeed I do love the fact there are vanities coming from old beloved sought after collectable weapons, but at the same time who will be aiming for these collectables anymore now When they know they can Payless for the vanity version, making a vanity, and producing a retired weapon into this kills the value of a old collectable weapon form, and no one would be as curious “what level is your weapon?” Would hardly be a question anymore, it would be Majority of the time “you selling your vanity?”

This is exactly how it plays out. If the steel heraldic armor was limited or priced high similar to crier or brown heraldic then you’d find it on the top of everyone’s begging list, yet it’s available in store at a low price and nobody looks in it’s direction. Not to mention there’s a tour event RIGHT NOW that rewards an elite journeyman vanity set, but it seems like even the above average wealthy players don’t want to earn anything legitimately anymore.

It seems like there’s a misconception about what Cinco said, let’s read a reply from Cinco himself.

By making this thread, continuously asking for rare collectables to be made into vanity you are creating the drama. Don’t act surprised when you receive backlash.

codered
09-03-2020, 03:46 PM
Ghoulis blade
Entombed hammer

Lets go all out,
Why dont sts implemented a recipe that can craft item into vanity, let us the player decided ourself which item we want to turn into vanity

Lawpvp
09-03-2020, 07:33 PM

Based on your argument, it's very inconsiderate whenever sts releases a new pet that is better than the old pet. Used to be Arc DB was all the craze, then Lancelot, now Arc Shoggoth. And arc shoggoth will eventually get replaced too. Deal with it

Ilove_Poopoo
09-03-2020, 08:04 PM
Based on your argument, it's very inconsiderate whenever sts releases a new pet that is better than the old pet. Used to be Arc DB was all the craze, then Lancelot, now Arc Shoggoth. And arc shoggoth will eventually get replaced too. Deal with itMy logic simply, its very inconsiderate whenever Sts re-releases supposedly discontinued, limited, exclusive items. Idk where you pulled your analogy that implies pet/gear progressions, entirely different.

That being said, re-releasing old, discontinued gears into vanity form is inconsiderate. And no, the "they are different" narrative is untrue, since individuals pay for the aesthetic irrespective wether its a vanity or equipment.

Lawpvp
09-03-2020, 09:10 PM
My logic simply, its very inconsiderate whenever Sts re-releases supposedly discontinued, limited, exclusive items. Idk where you pulled your analogy that implies pet/gear progressions, entirely different.

That being said, re-releasing old, discontinued gears into vanity form is inconsiderate. And no, the "they are different" narrative is untrue, since individuals pay for the aesthetic irrespective wether its a vanity or equipment.

"Seeing all those old, rare collectibles being degraded, irrelevant, to an extent"

Sam used to be 20m, and that's probly the equivalent of well over 100m now. All those old, rare, arc pets have been degraded and made irrelevant. It's exactly the same

Ilove_Poopoo
09-03-2020, 09:14 PM
"Seeing all those old, rare collectibles being degraded, irrelevant, to an extent"

Sam used to be 20m, and that's probly the equivalent of well over 100m now. All those old, rare, arc pets have been degraded and made irrelevant. It's exactly the sameSam, or any other arc pets were never discontinued. Entirely different from these old discontinued collectibles.

Lawpvp
09-04-2020, 12:48 AM
Sam, or any other arc pets were never discontinued. Entirely different from these old discontinued collectibles.

It's irrelevant if they were discontinued or not. What matters is the available supply. It's a fact that there were numerous points in time when a Sam egg was harder to find than any of the weapons released as vanities in this event. Now any scrub can buy a Sam, like any scrub can farm for these weapon vanities.

The only reason people are crying is because they lost gold. Whether they admit it or not, it's pretty obvious. For the people who actually care about collecting, guess what, they still have the weapon version which is still just as rare as it was before the event. For people who care about having a unique appearance, get over yourself. You're not the King of Arlor. Why should thousands of people be restricted from a cool appearance because someone wants to afk in town with a weapon they never use for actual content.

In World of Warcraft you can turn basicly any item into a vanity. There's a surprisingly large part of the playerbase that only plays the game to collect vanity appearances and mounts. If all the old items/mounts had been discontinued such that you could no longer acquire them, they wouldn't even play the game. Given that WoW is the most successful MMORPG in history, sts could certainly take some notes from Blizzard. Letting people use items from the past as a vanity is absolutely good for the game. If a few collectors wanna cry about it, I couldn't care less. Utilitarianism: The doctrine that actions are right if they are useful or for the benefit of the majority. Essentially the right thing to do is whatever brings the greatest amount of good for the greatest number of people. Bringing back old items as vanities is useful and a benefit to the majority of the playerbase. Never bringing items back benefits an extremely small minority, at the expense of everybody else. Case and point.

Lawpvp
09-04-2020, 12:52 AM
My logic simply, its very inconsiderate whenever Sts re-releases supposedly discontinued, limited, exclusive items. Idk where you pulled your analogy that implies pet/gear progressions, entirely different.

Key word: Supposedly. They never outright stated these items would never come back. Don't assume things that were never stated.

touhoudeviluke
09-04-2020, 01:25 AM
this event is going to make collectors shake like scared little girls . i would to if my super rare item was in danger to lose all its value

Ilove_Poopoo
09-04-2020, 07:57 AM
It's irrelevant if they were discontinued or not. What matters is the available supply. It's a fact that there were numerous points in time when a Sam egg was harder to find than any of the weapons released as vanities in this event. Now any scrub can buy a Sam, like any scrub can farm for these weapon vanities.

The only reason people are crying is because they lost gold. Whether they admit it or not, it's pretty obvious. For the people who actually care about collecting, guess what, they still have the weapon version which is still just as rare as it was before the event. For people who care about having a unique appearance, get over yourself. You're not the King of Arlor. Why should thousands of people be restricted from a cool appearance because someone wants to afk in town with a weapon they never use for actual content.

In World of Warcraft you can turn basicly any item into a vanity. There's a surprisingly large part of the playerbase that only plays the game to collect vanity appearances and mounts. If all the old items/mounts had been discontinued such that you could no longer acquire them, they wouldn't even play the game. Given that WoW is the most successful MMORPG in history, sts could certainly take some notes from Blizzard. Letting people use items from the past as a vanity is absolutely good for the game. If a few collectors wanna cry about it, I couldn't care less. Utilitarianism: The doctrine that actions are right if they are useful or for the benefit of the majority. Essentially the right thing to do is whatever brings the greatest amount of good for the greatest number of people. Bringing back old items as vanities is useful and a benefit to the majority of the playerbase. Never bringing items back benefits an extremely small minority, at the expense of everybody else. Case and point.

Every Individual has their own playstyle, being a collector is one. Collectors and veterans defend where they stand irrespective of gold. So for you to codemn every other collector by describing them simply as one who just 'afks', 'cries', 'king of Arlor? is disrespectful. You never once considered the time and effort invested to obtain those 'cool appearances' you speak. Instead of wanting things easy, rather pay the price.

Unsure what WoW has anything to do with this? For all I know that game, and any other role playing or Mmorpg game within also contains a broad array of discontinued collectibles that no one wants back besides individuals like you who disregards collectors, only thinking of anything nice right beside them, in an instant.

You're thoroughly turning a blind eye if you hold all those who've been collecting discontinued, old and distinctive entities then to wholly re-release exact looking stuff for every second player to have is right, just because you believe in a fallacious and flawed philosophical doctrine that favors your narrative self, so to speak..

For all we know the game needs a thousand more important additions, and not to approach something that isn't broken..

Tc...

Lawpvp
09-04-2020, 11:43 AM
Every Individual has their own playstyle, being a collector is one. Collectors and veterans defend where they stand irrespective of gold. So for you to codemn every other collector by describing them simply as one who just 'afks', 'cries', 'king of Arlor? is disrespectful. You never once considered the time and effort invested to obtain those 'cool appearances' you speak. Instead of wanting things easy, rather pay the price.

Nice job nitpicking 3 phrases and ignoring the rest of the paragraph

Unsure what WoW has anything to do with this? Read it again, I told you what WoW has to do with this

For all I know that game, and any other role playing or Mmorpg game within also contains a broad array of discontinued collectibles that no one wants back besides individuals like you who disregards collectors, only thinking of anything nice right beside them, in an instant. Wrong, you clearly don't know anything about WoW. There is no broad array of discontinued collectibles. That's my point. WoW is more successful BECAUSE THEY DON'T have a broad array of discontinued collectibles. "For all I know that game, and any other role playing game"? Skyrim is a role playing game, there is no such thing as a discontinued collectible in Skyrim. You must not know much about role playing games. And given that the majority of the community is happy about this event, there must be a lot of individuals like me.

You're thoroughly turning a blind eye if you hold all those who've been collecting discontinued, old and distinctive entities then to wholly re-release exact looking stuff for every second player to have is right, just because you believe in a fallacious and flawed philosophical doctrine that favors your narrative self, so to speak..

Lol you think taking the action that yields the greatest amount of good for the greatest number of people is flawed? You either don't understand what utilitarianism is or you think the needs of the few outweigh the needs of the many which just shows what kind of person you are. So which is it?

For all we know the game needs a thousand more important additions, and not to approach something that isn't broken..

Tc...

Good job misrepresenting my post and ignoring 98% of the substance lmao. Regardless, this event is a success and will assuredly be repeated in the future with other items.

Ilove_Poopoo
09-04-2020, 07:54 PM
Good job misrepresenting my post and ignoring 98% of the substance lmao. Regardless, this event is a success and will assuredly be repeated in the future with other items.
You really shouldn't be talking to me regarding how a company should run their own game, for all we know Cinco knows which collectibles not to release as he acknowledges this sub-community of collectors which the masses wrongly disregard.

And no, I completely paraphrased what you said, basically you want things right beside you in an instant just cause they simply 'look cool' like as if thats justifiable against what the rest had handled these collectibles by the season they were discontinued.

Lastly, stop hogging this theory into this just because it favors your narrative sense. We aren't talking about discrimination or prejudice where this coherently take place. Utilitarianism conflicts other moral principles and violates the standards of justice, it also places equal value on people making it fundementally flawed. I'm done here.

Remiem
09-04-2020, 09:33 PM
Thanks everyone! I'm going to close this one down before it gets more heated. As always, the thoughts and feedback are much appreciated.