PDA

View Full Version : Best Pet for warrior PvE?

Saint Jaffo
09-03-2020, 12:36 AM
As title says, I'm focusing on PvE and want to buy a good pet. Please let me know what pets you use as HB and AA. Thank you!

conat
09-03-2020, 12:41 AM
My combo
Pet base: gold nekro
Hapiness bonus: arcanite dreambot / Lancelot / H blacklight
Aa: heroic Arie / glow

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

Cliva
09-03-2020, 12:42 AM
As title says, I'm focusing on PvE and want to buy a good pet. Please let me know what pets you use as HB and AA. Thank you!Im not a warrior but this is what i know, Breeze is still a good pet because of its passive(freeze enemies) heroic rarity would be better. For the AA i believe nekro is a must for the stun-immunity shield, Jugg cd takes too long, nekro aa should kill some time and makes you immune to stun. For the HB it depends on you if you want damage(electra), armor+damage(Lancelot/Adb) or ms+damage(Antonio)

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

conat
09-03-2020, 12:44 AM
correct or you can also timur as a base pet, as it reduces armor and produces bleeding.

firebelt & crystalkiller
09-03-2020, 12:46 AM
I'd say arc taika/nekro or pets with armor red is best.
Arc taika does 35%armor red but it's single target. Whereas nekro does 20% armor red aoe(multiple enemies) .i use nekro passive in evg.
Imo these are best

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

conat
09-03-2020, 12:49 AM
Timur reduces 20% armor and has a chance to produce 80% bleed, but I don't know if it's multi target

Saint Jaffo
09-03-2020, 12:49 AM
I see, thanks to all of you for helping me, I have an idea on what pets to buy now!

arcanefid
09-03-2020, 05:07 AM
Im not a warrior but this is what i know, Breeze is still a good pet because of its passive(freeze enemies) heroic rarity would be better. For the AA i believe nekro is a must for the stun-immunity shield, Jugg cd takes too long, nekro aa should kill some time and makes you immune to stun. For the HB it depends on you if you want damage(electra), armor+damage(Lancelot/Adb) or ms+damage(Antonio)

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Electra's damage is only for the stats preview page. Stuff like Armored Zhulong, Ingot and Chunk, and even Hiberio give more damage where it matters.

goodmorningbans01
09-03-2020, 05:30 AM
Arc Taika HB
Glow AA
I use Chester Base.

Kystone
09-03-2020, 06:13 AM
chester base, lucky hb, arc arie aa

Aeot
09-03-2020, 07:46 AM
correct or you can also timur as a base pet, as it reduces armor and produces bleeding.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante TapatalkA lot of pets reduce armour just like Timur, honestly don't understand why Timur is so overrated

IExposedYou
09-03-2020, 08:28 AM
A lot of pets reduce armour just like Timur, honestly don't understand why Timur is so overrated

Other pets have chance to reduce armor while Timur’s description appears the armor reduction is guaranteed

PatD
09-03-2020, 09:39 AM
For elite boss i use:

Hero Fatima with Amored Zhulong HB

For mob i use:

(When using only free ads damage lix)

Arc Shoggot

or

(When using free ads damage lix + the 30% damage one)

Any base pet with Arc Ryker HB and Mephisto AA for boost or Nekro if need shield

or

Seirian with Arc Ryker HB

I also use Dagon AA sometimes cuz HP leech effect seem to save some lives sometimes

Saint Jaffo
09-03-2020, 06:49 PM
thanks to everyone who commented. This helped me a lot.