PDA

View Full Version : Droidgamers article on GDC 2012 DL

Vhigdo
03-10-2012, 06:26 PM
Here's another site with more information on DL that I found yesterday and used in another post. It clarifies what energy will be used for and gives us all more insight as to what you can do in the game. It uses the same three pictures that everyone else uses, but gives a lot more information regarding the gameplay.

http://droidgamers.com/~xxtremet/games/index.php/game-news/events/gdc-2012/3351-gdc-2012-hands-on-with-spacetime-studios-upcoming-mmorpg-called-dark-legends

ninjaduck
03-10-2012, 06:32 PM
Here's another site with more information on DL that I found yesterday and used in another post. It clarifies what energy will be used for and gives us all more insight as to what you can do in the game. It uses the same three pictures that everyone else uses, but gives a lot more information regarding the gameplay.

http://droidgamers.com/~xxtremet/games/index.php/game-news/events/gdc-2012/3351-gdc-2012-hands-on-with-spacetime-studios-upcoming-mmorpg-called-dark-legends

Good find. Now im wondering that "Amazon exclusive" means it will only be on the Amazon app store, not necessarily only Kindle fire.

Vhigdo
03-10-2012, 06:35 PM
Yea the new "swarm" of articles that have popped up word the amazon release differently. Could definitely use clarification, though that's probably too much to ask for.

ArtStar
03-10-2012, 06:36 PM
This article also has horrible grammer lol.

Vhigdo
03-10-2012, 06:39 PM
Haha! I saw you say that in the last thread :P Personally I like this site, since I have an android device it gives a lot of scoops on upcoming games. Though I won a tablet from them during their x-mas giveaways so I could be bias. Never caught the grammer errors 'til now.

Conradin
03-10-2012, 06:40 PM
Grammar is terrible- anyways I don't think I'll like this "energy" thing.

Vhigdo
03-10-2012, 06:43 PM
I'll give the "energy" a chance, maybe it will make me more social in game and not some dungeon zombie.

ArtStar
03-10-2012, 07:16 PM
Haha! I saw you say that in the last thread :P Personally I like this site, since I have an android device it gives a lot of scoops on upcoming games. Though I won a tablet from them during their x-mas giveaways so I could be bias. Never caught the grammer errors 'til now.

Lolol yeah well I assure you it bothers me just as much as it did the last time I saw it xD
Aside from that, it does have the most info and really does have the scoop.
Grats on winning that! Ha ha I am going to have to visit that site more :-)

ArtStar
03-10-2012, 07:17 PM
I'll give the "energy" a chance, maybe it will make me more social in game and not some dungeon zombie.

Yeah only time will tell, we wont know how it is until it's here.

LordEspe
03-10-2012, 08:03 PM
I'm liking this enegy thing! Totally different so we aren't playing the same game with a different look!!!