PDA

View Full Version : For envious few

Inspiron
09-03-2020, 06:10 AM
Stop requesting comeback of old artifacts (weps, gears, jewelry etc) in any kind, let them rest in history.

Don't request or BEG for recolors too its plain moronic.

Work your asses to its limits till you can afford them. I rest my case.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Aeot
09-03-2020, 07:44 AM
So much greed speaking right now. Can you elaborate on why we should do what you said? Or you just talking?

Oakmaiden
09-03-2020, 08:42 AM
Blah blah blah, and more blah.

Boneybro
09-03-2020, 08:44 AM
So much greed speaking right now. Can you elaborate on why we should do what you said? Or you just talking?Well if you owned any of old collectibles and they released it again ,trust me you wouldnt be talking like this . All it does is reduce the price of the item for which the players have spent a fortune. And how is it greedy like you are saying they just dont want their item prices to fall and if thats greediness to you , you are definitely wrong my friend

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
09-03-2020, 08:53 AM
In the real world “collectible” items popularity and value shift up and down. Baseball cards are an example. Lots of people invested just to watch it fall apart. They are now seeing a resurgence. So its a gamble. Sometimes u LOSE. Not to worry tho.”you’ll be ok”. Bring on old gears as vanity!!!!

Boneybro
09-03-2020, 09:19 AM
In the real world “collectible” items popularity and value shift up and down. Baseball cards are an example. Lots of people invested just to watch it fall apart. They are now seeing a resurgence. So its a gamble. Sometimes u LOSE. Not to worry tho.”you’ll be ok”. Bring on old gears as vanity!!!!Suppose u bought a signed picture of abe lincoln for 1m dollars and suddenly abe lincoln comes back from the dead and signs multiple copies of the same photograph . How would you feel??

We can relate this situation to the current al situation because the buyer has the belief that the items wont be introduced again as the items are "DISCONTINUED" so it would be just plain stupid and a big letdown to reintroduce them for many people have collected these so called 'collectibles'

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

almountajn
09-03-2020, 09:28 AM
Suppose u bought a signed picture of abe lincoln for 1m dollars and suddenly abe lincoln comes back from the dead and signs multiple copies of the same photograph . How would you feel??

We can relate this situation to the current al situation because the buyer has the belief that the items wont be introduced again as the items are "DISCONTINUED" so it would be just plain stupid and a big letdown to reintroduce them for many people have collected these so called 'collectibles'

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using TapatalkYou are right, these people just want these collectible items. They are special cuz they are "rare". If they come back they won't be "rare" do the demand will get decreased. It's like green arlor set for rogue, once it was over 70m it was op as a set. Once it came back for less than 800k there was not demand of it. Also, for many people like me collection is a big part of this game. So if we are not able to collect special "pieces" nobody would really play.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Spooked
09-03-2020, 10:17 AM
*Laughs in untradable leaderboard vanity sets which will never return*