View Full Version : Hardcore glintstone aps bug?

QuaseT
09-03-2020, 07:48 AM
When you die in hardcore mode you dont get the aps for the glintstone set again after reviving (if you had the full set and the aps before). I think I still fullfill the desciption of the aps. I am not sure if it is a bug or the item description is wrong/missleading. I have no problem doing it again but I just want to make sure that it is not a bug and I have to make the set a 2nd (or 3rd) time even tho its already in my inventory. XD

Edit: not able to post pictures for some reason
Aps description says: Obtain all 4 mythic glintstone items (They are all in my inventory but I crafted them before I revived)

Futumsh
09-03-2020, 07:58 AM
The achievement isn't worded well for it, but it's for completing the quests, not for actually having the items.

QuaseT
09-03-2020, 08:03 AM
The achievement isn't worded well for it, but it's for completing the quests, not for actually having the items.Ok so does that mean when I do the questline again I dont have to keep the items and can "recycle" the first piece back into glint tokens before I craft the second piece for example and still get the aps once I've done all quests? Thank you for the reply.

Futumsh
09-03-2020, 08:16 AM
I think so - all the achievement cares about is the quests having been completed.