PDA

View Full Version : Im kinda back?

Cheesecakess
03-10-2012, 08:14 PM
Hi guys,
Im cheesecakess, i was a player like a yr or 2 ago and then i stopped playing coz the game was dying and all my friends were leaving.
Just wondering if any of you older guys out there?
and do much people still play this game?

Cheers guys:)

Ps) does every1 play star legends now?

Edit: does any1 know javiemma and julsangel, if u do tell them to say hi on this thread

Ardon
03-10-2012, 08:17 PM
There are much more dedicated PL players than SL players. Even the PL forum is like 10x more active then the SL forum lol

Paar
03-10-2012, 08:19 PM
Hey Welcome Back! I'm Paar and not everyone is in SL! I'm sure a bunch of your old friends are back in O'l Alterra. As for Jav, I think he's still active not sure about Juls though? Anyways Glad to see old players back!

Cheesecakess
03-10-2012, 08:23 PM
Thx guys, have there been much new items in pl i remember being a wizard (highest lvl)with pink mace shape wand, green sparkley robe er cant remember but i will update game later...

JaytB
03-10-2012, 08:25 PM
Hi cheese, I 'know' Javiemma. Not sure if it's a he or a she, but 'he's' on my friendlist. I've seen him still active in game. I'll tell him 'hi' when I see him, but maybe you should log on yourself to tell him that ;) I'm sure you'll find many new and exiting things to do in PL, it definitely has changed a lot over time. A lot of new content and things to do and still a very active game overall.

Cheesecakess
03-10-2012, 08:44 PM
Thx, i will log on soon but need to w8 to update game coz im downloading on ps3
Btw hes a guy

Edit: i might need help i think i forgot how to play

WoundedEagle
03-10-2012, 09:37 PM
Welcome Kinda Back!

JaytB
03-10-2012, 10:17 PM
Saw javiemma on (he's in our guild), told him 'hi' from you. He was very happy to hear you were back and was going to post something in your thread.

So, might as well bump it up a bit now ;)

And sorry Javi that I wasn't sure you being a boy or a girl, so many girls in COT LOL ;)

javiemma
03-10-2012, 10:30 PM
Hey Cheese. So glad to see an old friend back. I still play pl every day so hopefully we will meet soon. Lately i have been playing a lot of lvl 35 pvp so add my voodoo mage javievo. I will let juls know that you are back. Welcome back my friend!

Edit: lol jay. Its ok.

Cheesecakess
03-11-2012, 07:27 AM
Err!
Darn, i have this thing wrong with my ipod, when i go to download/update most apps it pops up on the screen then disappears.
I can get some apps but hardly any
I have 8g 2nd gen ipod touch (updated to 4th :( cant get 5th)

I will restore ipod tomoz but not stuffed atm coz it night time

Thx all u guus

Cheesecakess
03-11-2012, 07:31 AM
i think i will post a thread about post above coz not much ppl will read this

slaveleia
03-11-2012, 11:27 AM
Glad your back! I know Javiemma too. :-)

JulsAngel
03-11-2012, 07:30 PM
Ps) does every1 play star legends now?

Edit: does any1 know javiemma and julsangel, if u do tell them to say hi on this thread

Sup guys!

OMG can't believe you're back! :cheerful:

sorry I was out for the weekend. How are you cheesecakes? I thought we lost you, lol. I'm still here buddy but also I'm playing star legends. Wanna join us at blackstar? ;)

Glad you made it back to PL cheesecakes , you r a great player but where were you! We missed you ;))

See ya in PL