PDA

View Full Version : Hahaha cry time for collectors

xXxrriottxXX
09-03-2020, 01:29 PM
Yeah you guys earned these tsunamis or dwss
for hard work with farming days. Anyway theze not worth a lot, only 3-4m now they will worth 500k-1m not a big loss.If sts really wants them cry hard and ruin their joy please release heraldics as vainty too hahaha so collectors will cry hardcore over 100m loss. hahaha poor collectors. Jeez sts this game started to gave me anxiety. Please do not release any old item again. For me I dont have any tsunami However I can understand how people felt and its very cloudy.
a bit a lot

Zeus
09-03-2020, 01:32 PM
This thread doesn't make sense. My view is that anything that wasn't an event vanity, contest vanity, leaderboard vanity, tournament vanity should be re-released. Those were never promised as limited edition, so might as well make players happy.

Aeot
09-03-2020, 01:39 PM
Yeah you guys earned these tsunamis or dwss
for hard work with farming days. Anyway theze not worth a lot, only 3-4m now they will worth 500k-1m not a big loss.If sts really wants them cry hard and ruin their joy please release heraldics as vainty too hahaha so collectors will cry hardcore over 100m loss. hahaha poor collectors. Jeez sts this game started to gave me anxiety. Please do not release any old item again. For me I dont have any tsunami However I can understand how people felt and its very cloudy.Gear an vanity are not the same!!!!!!!!!!!! Y'all should be happy that now you can wear those good looking items everywhere, PvP, pve.

xXxrriottxXX
09-03-2020, 01:40 PM
This thread doesn't make sense. My view is that anything that wasn't an event vanity, contest vanity, leaderboard vanity, tournament vanity should be re-released. Those were never promised as limited edition, so might as well make players happy.

I dont agree with you. I think this game has its own unique rarity system. Its like real life too there also nobody says limited but we all know that stuff will be rare. I dont understand, does people happy over loss of others? or does people happy when everyone wears tsunami and it worths nothing? If someone wants to get old item I think he can farm gold and buy it of worth. I have respect to collectors keeping item for 6 year in game and watching it worth 0 now really sad.

xXxrriottxXX
09-03-2020, 01:51 PM

Gear an vanity are not the same!!!!!!!!!!!! Y'all should be happy that now you can wear those good looking items everywhere, PvP, pve.

Zeus, also I think STS should add contest vainties or lb vainties or even banners to make people happy they dont say "limited" too.
Gear and vainty not same really? Yes you are correct and people buying Rare Heraldics for their stats.yeah
How selfish community is that. I play this game for 6 years. Legendary rare items was always rare. I am not sure does DWS or TSUNAMIS if still drop from old lockeds. If thats how they are I am wrong and releasing them is okey. But I dont find releasing old extinct stuff okey
Probably I will quit this game soon.

firebelt & crystalkiller
09-03-2020, 01:53 PM
Shush all.. It's bound.. Untradable so how will the weps price drop.
Pls take all facts into consideration bfor making threads.. Ty

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

xXxrriottxXX
09-03-2020, 01:56 PM

omg man have you have any clue of how these items prices determinated? please think 3 times before commenting

Darkrai
09-03-2020, 02:02 PM

Can dropable tradeable with elixer...someone should improve hes/her reading ability

firebelt & crystalkiller
09-03-2020, 02:02 PM

firebelt & crystalkiller
09-03-2020, 02:05 PM

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using TapatalkMy bad ddnt see that.. But still I don't think the weps would drop a lot.. Imo atleast.

xXxrriottxXX
09-03-2020, 02:06 PM
Green Arlor sets worth 70m at the time they released (150- 200m estimated today) Yeah AFTER SECOND RELEASE( I know 4 rich dude quit game) now WHO wears them? NOBODY because ugly and now they worth TOTAL CRAP. WHY STS WHY RUINING GAME AGAIN? Same mistakes. Killed twinking by releasing awaks, and orbs. Even 16 Level arcane weapons? What was point releasing 16 arcane weapons after 4 year? Let me tell you killing 15 bracket can understandable to sts want people at endgame. It backfired very good %20 of active gamers quit lmao. ALL STUPID DECISIONS

conat
09-03-2020, 03:06 PM
this post is totally ridiculous and unnecessary

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

firebelt & crystalkiller
09-03-2020, 03:08 PM
Green Arlor sets worth 70m at the time they released (150- 200m estimated today) Yeah AFTER SECOND RELEASE( I know 4 rich dude quit game) now WHO wears them? NOBODY because ugly and now they worth TOTAL CRAP. WHY STS WHY RUINING GAME AGAIN? Same mistakes. Killed twinking by releasing awaks, and orbs. Even 16 Level arcane weapons? What was point releasing 16 arcane weapons after 4 year? Let me tell you killing 15 bracket can understandable to sts want people at endgame. It backfired very good %20 of active gamers quit lmao. ALL STUPID DECISIONSThere's truth in it tho. Green arlor lost its authenticity.. Now the ppl who wear it are ppl with 100k net worth..

Kumsaati
09-03-2020, 03:44 PM
I like posts of this guy

BOOMcoco
09-03-2020, 03:53 PM
boomcoco here

THE GOLDEN KING
09-03-2020, 04:02 PM
I dont agree with you. I think this game has its own unique rarity system. Its like real life too there also nobody says limited but we all know that stuff will be rare. I dont understand, does people happy over loss of others? or does people happy when everyone wears tsunami and it worths nothing? If someone wants to get old item I think he can farm gold and buy it of worth. I have respect to collectors keeping item for 6 year in game and watching it worth 0 now really sad.

It’s not about the Rarity it’s about the Aesthetic. People want the old items because it looks good not just because it’s rare.

Also, it’s a vanity version of a Stat based item which makes it even better than the original. *In my opinion* of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xXxrriottxXX
09-03-2020, 04:11 PM
It’s not about the Rarity it’s about the Aesthetic. People want the old items because it looks good not just because it’s rare.

I did not say its only about rarity. Its same as life good rare things worth more. If you want your heraldic worth 100k please support opposite more. Since the real value determinated by you can still ask for 100m when vainty ones were 100k at market. Cinco did good, expansions stat items vainty ones will be good as Kumsa said. But please dont be funny like yeah I am real collector and nothing csn change my price of item hahah

THE GOLDEN KING
09-03-2020, 04:24 PM
I did not say its only about rarity. Its same as life good rare things worth more. If you want your heraldic worth 100k please support opposite more. Since the real value determinated by you can still ask for 100m when vainty ones were 100k at market. Cinco did good, expansions stat items vainty ones will be good as Kumsa said. But please dont be funny like yeah I am real collector and nothing csn change my price of item hahah

I don’t entirely understand what you’re trying to get at here? They’re releasing vanity variants of actual armors/weapons. Meaning the originals will still keep their value. Also true collectors would value their item(s) no matter what STS decides. If you don’t value your item then you’re not a true collector.

On a side note, I wouldn’t care if STS rereleased rare/expensive items. I actually value my items, if STS wants to rerelease so be it.

On a side note, if STS did rerelease the rare/expensive items it would be vanity variants of them. Meaning you would still have the original, and others would have the vanity version of it.

xXxrriottxXX
09-03-2020, 04:38 PM
I don’t entirely understand what you’re trying to get at here? They’re releasing vanity variants of actual armors/weapons. Meaning the originals will still keep their value. Also true collectors would value their item(s) no matter what STS decides. If you don’t value your item then you’re not a true collector.

On a side note, I wouldn’t care if STS rereleased rare/expensive items. I actually value my items, if STS wants to rerelease so be it.

On a side note, if STS did rerelease the rare/expensive items it would be vanity variants of them. Meaning you would still have the original, and others would have the vanity version of it.

No, I collect depending on its looks not type. If Heraldic re-relase would like to sell you epic one for 100m and buy 100k vainty one. I have total respect to your decision. But also I dont think nobody else gonna pay more than 5m.

THE GOLDEN KING
09-03-2020, 04:44 PM
No, I collect depending on its looks not type. If Heraldic re-relase would like to sell you epic one for 100m and buy 100k vainty one. I have total respect to your decision. But also I dont think nobody else gonna pay more than 5m.

I’m not a true collector. People have wanted vanity versions of these armors since 2013 and I’m one of these people. I understand your point that “no one” will want to buy them for 100m while the vanity variant is 100k and it’s also a vanity. That why I’d recommend STS to make the vanity versions untradable and or add the Vanity Shard turning already existing armors into vanities.

Snowman Is here
09-03-2020, 04:48 PM

Your posts are full of contradictions firstly, you expect items to maintain their value by releasing copies? You obviously must not understand the basics of simple economics.

Secondly Sts cleary wants to REFRAIN from rereleasing valuable items, you and the rest of these lazy people are the only ones begging for sts to rerelease them in any form so that you can get it for 1/10 the cost and effort.

You should really be the last one trying to claim being a collector, I’ve never once seen or heard of your “Collection”, And your recolors of lb sets is evident enough that your obsession with these items is higher than your will to actually earn it legitimately.

If you haven’t made anything for yourself in your time playing AL, don’t cry and moan for the rarest items to come easy. It’s your problem.

xXxrriottxXX
09-03-2020, 04:49 PM
I’m not a true collector. People have wanted vanity versions of these armors since 2013 and I’m one of these people. I understand your point that “no one” will want to buy them for 100m while the vanity variant is 100k and it’s also a vanity. That why I’d recommend STS to make the vanity versions untradable and or add the Vanity Shard turning already existing armors into vanities.

I think shard is good idea but if i am not wrong mod stated that it will take lots of effort to convert every item to have vainty versions of it. Hope they will do. Also hope they never re rrlease even non tradable ones.

THE GOLDEN KING
09-03-2020, 05:11 PM
Your posts are full of contradictions firstly, you expect items to maintain their value by releasing copies? You obviously must not understand the basics of simple economics.

Secondly Sts cleary wants to REFRAIN from rereleasing valuable items, you and the rest of these lazy people are the only ones begging for sts to rerelease them in any form so that you can get it for 1/10 the cost and effort.

You should really be the last one trying to claim being a collector, I’ve never once seen or heard of your “Collection”, And your recolors of lb sets is evident enough that your obsession with these items is higher than your will to actually earn it legitimately.

If you haven’t made anything for yourself in your time playing AL, don’t cry and moan for the rarest items to come easy. It’s your problem.

What I meant when I said “The originals keep their value” was they keep there moral value. Since you collectors adore these armors so much. STS releasing them shouldn’t be a problem since you truly value your item so much?

I’m confused, it’s not that I’m lazy, I actually owned* 2 brown heraldic sets and even got my hands on a crier vest. I didn’t keep them because in my eyes you can’t do anything with them besides stand around with them in town and or keep them as house furniture. I actually like to play the game... I want to run maps using these rare and unique items then just sit there and look pretty... I never once claimed to be a collector. You’re welcome to read my posts.

I Recolor and redesign, these old school armors because to me they’re more aesthetically appealing than anything made within these past 4 years combined. People don’t want them because of their rarity and gold value, they want them for there aesthetics.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200903/c18109b1162fc7555bef17a37928537e.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200903/9bd689965447f969063d4cf89b20376b.jpg

I also now own a frank vest and I wouldn’t care if it got rereleased since I actually morally value my item(s) since most of you so called “collectors” tend to lack of.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200903/b0bb451a015f35b390f46c32da722fb7.jpg

swoutttt
09-03-2020, 05:13 PM
I think shard is good idea but if i am not wrong mod stated that it will take lots of effort to convert every item to have vainty versions of it. Hope they will do. Also hope they never re rrlease even non tradable ones.

Its to late already.. The shard idea was such a great idea and seen so many topics about it. There were a lot positive feedbacks and i even saw a dev taking it in consideration for future plans. Returning collectables as a tradeable vanity without having to own the item ruined this whole concept. Feels like they used these vanitys as a temp solution to turn a weak event with weak rewards into something okish..

Inspiron
09-03-2020, 05:58 PM
What I meant when I said “The originals keep their value” was they keep there moral value. Since you collectors adore these armors so much. STS releasing them shouldn’t be a problem since you truly value your item so much?

I’m confused, it’s not that I’m lazy, I actually owned* 2 brown heraldic sets and even got my hands on a crier vest. I didn’t keep them because in my eyes you can’t do anything with them besides stand around with them in town and or keep them as house furniture. I actually like to play the game... I want to run maps using these rare and unique items then just sit there and look pretty... I never once claimed to be a collector. You’re welcome to read my posts.

I Recolor and redesign, these old school armors because to me they’re more aesthetically appealing than anything made within these past 4 years combined. People don’t want them because of their rarity and gold value, they want them for there aesthetics.

I also now own a frank vest and I wouldn’t care if it got rereleased since I actually morally value my item(s) since most of you so called “collectors” tend to lack of.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYou sold em then..... you asking for recolors and adaptation I see what you did there

sneaky sneaky.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Snowman Is here
09-03-2020, 06:04 PM

You’re trying to act as if you were’t claiming to be new collector awhile back, saving up for brown heraldic? Don’t flipflop your character.

Moral values are different for every individual but these items come at bigger costs than your moral values. When people take the time to play for months and years, spending their gold on what they’ve felt was a unique item that not much other people cared for slowly increases in rarity and price, now everybody cares about these items at this point? Nobody cared about their aesthetics when these collectables were between 500k-5m, they don’t now; simply the fact that these items have reached ultra rare status with a price tag behind it.

If you truly cared about making your “aesthetic” recolors for that reason alone then why price them for thousands of platinum each in your multiple threads? Why put such high value on them? There will always be a baseline value when it comes to the rarity of these items, no matter what your intentions are. It isn’t fair to the people who’ve legitimately collected these items over the years.

Sidenote: Nobody asked to see pictures of things you once wore, don’t make this is into a measurement game. You won’t win (:

THE GOLDEN KING
09-03-2020, 06:04 PM
You sold em then..... you asking for recolors and adaptation I see what you did there

sneaky sneaky.

I go both ways, Vanity shard, Vanity for plat, Recolor, Redesign it doesn’t matter to me. As long as they do it. And yes I sold them, because I see frank having better value since I can where it anywhere. You’re indeed right.

THE GOLDEN KING
09-03-2020, 06:29 PM
You’re trying to act as if you were’t claiming to be new collector awhile back, saving up for brown heraldic? Don’t flipflop your character.

Moral values are different for every individual but these items come at bigger costs than your moral values. When people take the time to play for months and years, spending their gold on what they’ve felt was a unique item that not much other people cared for slowly increases in rarity and price, now everybody cares about these items at this point? Nobody cared about their aesthetics when these collectables were between 500k-5m, they don’t now; simply the fact that these items have reached ultra rare status with a price tag behind it.

If you truly cared about making your “aesthetic” recolors for that reason alone then why price them for thousands of platinum each in your multiple threads? Why put such high value on them? There will always be a baseline value when it comes to the rarity of these items, no matter what your intentions are. It isn’t fair to the people who’ve legitimately collected these items over the years.

Sidenote: Nobody asked to see pictures of things you once wore, don’t make this is into a measurement game. You won’t win (:

I started “collecting” back in 2017. Back then I didn’t have much gold. So I couldn’t get any of the rare good stuff like crier or epic heraldic for that matter. But over the past 2 years I started saving up more and more till what you see what I have now. I “worked hard” to get these items when I realIzed after a few weeks/months later after having these I got bored since I spent everything I had buying them and not being able to use them anywhere else. In other words I didn’t value them as I did with vanities.

Also, people did value these rare armors when they were 500k-5million gold that’s why we have been asking for STS to do something like this for the past 7 years since 2013. So this concept of wanting vanity versions of the armors isn’t anything new...

The pictures were meant to prove a point. Obviously I’m not the richest person in the game.

(Edit: I put high platinum value on my artwork, so it’s most likely to be acknowledged by the devs, to give them ideas on what else they can do to make them more money, up to them what they do next.)

The point was, I actually did “work hard” I’m not just looking for “the easy way” to get these items that you claim I’m trying to do. I can afford most of these items like you can. Again, this whole thread and argument and or the people complaining on forum about this are extremely overreacting. Cinco already stated that they’re not rereleasing the rare and expensive items back in AL. So all these battle crys, pitch forks, torches are not necessary or even needed...

Also, this isn’t a wealthy contest trying to prove who’s “richer”. Don’t get off topic. Besides if STS were to rerelease lb vanities I bet you’d write a whole book on forum on how it’s “unfair” that your yeti would be worth 100k while I’d be happy rocking 20 frank sets in my home.

“We’re not the same”.

I play the game to have fun, just like I would any other game I find enjoyment playing. If you’re not enjoying the game. Take a break and then come back after you’re a bit more relaxed.

Snowman Is here
09-03-2020, 06:55 PM
I started “collecting” back in 2017. Back then I didn’t have much gold. So I couldn’t get any of the rare good stuff like crier or epic heraldic for that matter. But over the past 2 years I started saving up more and more till what you see what I have now. I “worked hard” to get these items when I realIzed after a few weeks/months later after having these I got bored since I spent everything I had buying them and not being able to use them anywhere else. In other words I didn’t value them as I did with vanities.

Also, people did value these rare armors when they were 500k-5million gold that’s why we have been asking for STS to do something like this for the past 7 years since 2013. So this concept of wanting vanity versions of the armors isn’t anything new...

The pictures were meant to prove a point. Obviously I’m not the richest person in the game.

The point was, I actually did “work hard” I’m not just looking for “the easy way” to get these items that you claim I’m trying to do. I can afford most of these items like you can. Again, this whole thread and argument and or the people complaining on forum about this are extremely overreacting. Cinco already stated that they’re not rereleasing the rare and expensive items back in AL. So all these battle crys, pitch forks, torches are not necessary or even needed...

Also, this isn’t a wealthy contest trying to prove who’s “richer”. Don’t get off topic. Besides if STS were to rerelease lb vanities I bet you’d write a whole book on forum on how it’s “unfair” that your yeti would be worth 100k while I’d be happy rocking 20 frank sets in my home.

“We’re not the same”.

I play the game to have fun, just like I would any other game I find enjoyment playing. If you’re not enjoying the game. Take a break and then come back after you’re a bit more relaxed.

I have plenty of fun collecting, I began collecting since early 2014 and anyone else from that time can agree that they weren’t as desired as they are now, I wonder why. .

To depict the “Pro recolor/rerelease” player:

“Hard working player”

“Has moral values”
5 months later~
2 months after~

These pictures prove a better point.

And don’t worry yourself with my wealth or financial status, I have more than enough to not worry about a vanity re-release but that doesn’t make it anymore correct (:

THE GOLDEN KING
09-03-2020, 07:11 PM
I have plenty of fun collecting, I began collecting since early 2014 and anyone else from that time can agree that they weren’t as desired as they are now, I wonder why. .

“Hard working player”

“Has moral values”
5 months later~
2 months after~

And don’t worry yourself with my wealth or financial status, I have more than enough to not worry about a vanity re-release but that doesn’t make it anymore correct (:

“Hard working player”

“Has moral values”
5 months later~
2 months after~

I sold them to get frank set? What’s your point?

I only said make them untradable so people such as yourself don’t have a heart attack and lite up STS with multiple threads about the subject as of most people are doing right now... for panicking for nothing.

Are you shaming me for buying platinum??? Now that’s just...I’m speechless.... XD well I don’t know what to tell you on that one to be honest. I work IRL, I spend money in AL, because I find it fun?? I really don’t know what to tell you.

That’s fine that you have more than enough to money. If that’s the case why are you complaining?..

Inspiron
09-03-2020, 07:18 PM
I go both ways, Vanity shard, Vanity for plat, Recolor, Redesign it doesn’t matter to me. As long as they do it. And yes I sold them, because I see frank having better value since I can where it anywhere. You’re indeed right.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkTrue colors here lmao theripoffking.

Just leave them alone. They don't really have effect on overall game experience its all about bragging, and let the bragging have its price.

Don't rip off the people you sold to. Stop sugar coating your "GOOD" intentions, I can see your motives through and through.

THE GOLDEN KING
09-03-2020, 07:25 PM
True colors here lmao theripoffking.

Just leave them alone. They don't really have effect on overall game experience its all about bragging, and let the bragging have its price.

Don't rip off the people you sold to.

How am I ripping them off??? The person who bought both my heraldic sets already sold 1 of them for 280m. also, “exactly they don’t have any effect on overall game experience it’s all about bragging” precisely. Also I will mention again, CINCO already SAID, they’re NOT RERELEASING the RARE and EXPENSIVE items... meaning this entire post and conversation is pointless to begin with.

Inspiron
09-03-2020, 07:27 PM
How am I ripping them off??? The person who bought both my heraldic sets already sold 1 of them for 280m. also, “exactly they don’t have any effect on overall game experience it’s all about bragging” precisely. Also I will mention again, CINCO already SAID, they’re NOT RERELEASING the RARE and EXPENSIVE items... meaning this entire post and conversation is pointless to begin with.

Yup your cries of re-releasing or adapting old design are also pointless.

THE GOLDEN KING
09-03-2020, 07:32 PM
Yup your cries of re-releasing or adapting old design are also pointless.

That’s why I stopped... I made a whole thread about “My last suggestion(Vanity related)” a few months ago.

Also, I would like to know what exactly are my motives? I already stated if they were to bring back lb vanities I wouldn’t care either (I own a Frank Vest *Right at this moment*).

The reason I sold my “collectables” was so I could afford Frank Set. Which I finally have.

Snowman Is here
09-03-2020, 07:34 PM
I sold them to get frank set? What’s your point?

I only said make them untradable so people such as yourself don’t have a heart attack and lite up STS with multiple threads about the subject as of most people are doing right now... for panicking for nothing.

Are you shaming me for buying platinum??? Now that’s just...I’m speechless.... XD well I don’t know what to tell you on that one to be honest. I work IRL, I spend money in AL, because I find it fun?? I really don’t know what to tell you.

That’s fine that you have more than enough to money. If that’s the case why are you complaining?..

You try to talk badly about people not agreeing but you only bother when it’s convenient for you, it’s selfish. How you flipflop between not making items tradable when it affects yourself then switching after when you’ve sold your collectables. Lol

Im not shaming anybody, but it’s a good thing you realize how buying platinum for the majority of what you own isn’t hard work at all. If only you’d be more humble, but that’s asking a lot coming from this guy.

Im not complaining because I think Im losing some investment. It’s not correct to cater to people who’ve put in no effort at all for the things that others have given everything for; all these items are achievable with enough effort,time,money but so many aren’t willing to give it.

When a Dev has to literally address you for asking for ridiculous requests, knowing fully about this topic and yet you continue to ask, you are a beggar.

THE GOLDEN KING
09-03-2020, 07:55 PM
You try to talk badly about people not agreeing but you only bother when it’s convenient for you, it’s selfish. How you flipflop between not making items tradable when it affects yourself then switching after when you’ve sold your collectables. Lol

Im not shaming anybody, but it’s a good thing you realize how buying platinum for the majority of what you own isn’t hard work at all. If only you’d be more humble, but that’s asking a lot coming from this guy.

Im not complaining because I think Im losing some investment. It’s not correct to cater to people who’ve put in no effort at all for the things that others have given everything for; all these items are achievable with enough effort,time,money but so many aren’t willing to give it.

When a Dev has to literally address you for asking for ridiculous requests, knowing fully about this topic and yet you continue to ask, you are a beggar.

I don’t talk bad about anyone. If I had I apologize. It’s selfish? You’re doing the exact same thing the only difference is that you want the opposite of what I want. That’s selfish behavior as-well, it goes both ways. I said even if they rereleased LB vanities I still wouldn’t care... that’s me saying that while I’m owning a Frank Vest. Your point is invalid.

Actually buying platinum, you could argue is hard work. Considering your using your own hard earned money on an in-game currency such as platinum.

I put enough time and effort (3 years) to get the items I have. And yet I’m with them on rereleasing them and that makes me selfish because?..

Yes, I should become more humble because I want people to have as much fun as I’m having wearing these items. It’s the opposite, you should become more humble, this is a game. Games are meant to be fun, if you’re not having fun. Why keep playing?

I only expressed my opinion. If You don’t like my opinion oh well, if I don’t like your opinion that’s fine too. Everyone is welcomed to have their own thoughts on things, good or bad.

Like I said Cinco, already commented on this saying, he will not bring back any RARE or EXPENSIVE items... meaning all this is pointless to begin with.

Snowman Is here
09-03-2020, 08:15 PM
I don’t talk bad about anyone. If I had I apologize. It’s selfish? You’re doing the exact same thing the only difference is that you want the opposite of what I want. That’s selfish behavior as-well, it goes both ways. I said even if they rereleased LB vanities I still wouldn’t care... that’s me saying that while I’m owning a Frank Vest. Your point is invalid.

Actually buying platinum, you could argue is hard work. Considering your using your own hard earned money on an in-game currency such as platinum.

I put enough time and effort (3 years) to get the items I have. And yet I’m with them on rereleasing them and that makes me selfish because?..

Yes, I should become more humble because I want people to have as much fun as I’m having wearing these items. It’s the opposite, you should become more humble, this is a game. Games are meant to be fun, if you’re not having fun. Why keep playing?

I only expressed my opinion. If You don’t like my opinion oh well, if I don’t like your opinion that’s fine too. Everyone is welcomed to have their own thoughts on things, good or bad.

Like I said Cinco, already commented on this saying, he will not bring back any RARE or EXPENSIVE items... meaning all this is pointless to begin with.

You’re belittling collectors for wanting to protect their items from becoming worthless, it’s clear you don’t have any understanding of it by simply merching them for profit. You can stand alone smiling losing everything you’ve worked for if that’s what you’d like but don’t expect everyone else to.

You’re attempting to change your intentions so that it’s better for everyone to enjoy the game? I don’t see the large amounts of people quitting because they can’t play wearing the most expensive vanity or having the best collections. If anyone wants to complain they’ve played this entire time and haven’t made anything for themselves then it’s their fault.

Continue backpedalling to Cinco’s comment, have you realized yet it’s directed to people who share your same opinion?

THE GOLDEN KING
09-03-2020, 08:30 PM
You’re belittling collectors for wanting to protect their items from becoming worthless, it’s clear you don’t have any understanding of it by simply merching them for profit. You can stand alone smiling losing everything you’ve worked for if that’s what you’d like but don’t expect everyone else to.

You’re attempting to change your intentions so that it’s better for everyone to enjoy the game? I don’t see the large amounts of people quitting because they can’t play wearing the most expensive vanity or having the best collections. If anyone wants to complain they’ve played this entire time and haven’t made anything for themselves then it’s their fault.

Continue backpedalling to Cinco’s comment, have you realized yet it’s directed to people who share your same opinion?

I didn’t even “Merch” my brown Heraldic sets.. I sold them for way less than I bought them for... most of you so called “collectors” aren’t even collectors all you care about merching the armor to sell it later on for profit you don’t value them for the rarity and uniqueness all you care about is making extra gold. Like I said I’m with it for old items coming back. LB included... we already have 3 different versions of Ice Golem. Why can’t we have 3 different versions of yeti and all lb items too?

You’re taking this way too seriously. It’s only a game.

I keep backpedaling to Cinco’s comment because at the end of the day this argument we’re having is pointless. I’ve been trying to argue with you this entire time. Your opinion this, my opinion that. Let’s just finish this foolishness.

“What’s your point”??? Is my question to you.

Snowman Is here
09-03-2020, 08:35 PM
My point is to stop begging for recolors and rereleasing items, it’s distasteful. If you feel your opinion is pointless then you’re free to stop giving it anytime sts gives attention to the community.

I don’t feel like it’s pointless to defend my statements (:

THE GOLDEN KING
09-03-2020, 08:54 PM
I stopped giving vanity suggestions a few months ago. It’s up to STS to do what they feel is best for the game. In the end, money talks. Like it always has. If STS sees their opportunity to make money they’ll do it. They have to eat too... Wether you “collectors” like it not. My opinion isn’t pointless the argument we have is, in fact my opinion is more relevant considering these items are almost 8 years old and counting.

Sorry to ruin your ego train, but you could use your own advice and humble up a bit. You’re taking the game too seriously.

Giant bench
09-03-2020, 09:06 PM
My point is to stop begging for recolors and rereleasing items, it’s distasteful. If you feel your opinion is pointless then you’re free to stop giving it anytime sts gives attention to the community.

I don’t feel like it’s pointless to defend my statements (:

For someone who praises being humble your full of it I seen you house you’re a hoarder. Just because somone has a defferent opinion than you doesn’t mean they wrong. This community is toxic if you not part of the solution your just part of problem

Snowman Is here
09-03-2020, 09:13 PM
For someone who praises being humble your full of it I seen you house you’re a hoarder. Just because somone has a defferent opinion than you doesn’t mean they wrong. This community is toxic if you not part of the solution your just part of problem

A hoarder buys up items to corner a market for future profit, I don’t have intentions of selling my collectables and that’s perfectly valid. Where does it say I have to sell all my collectables? As far as I see it, it’s safer with me than it being lost in banned accounts.

Im not here to give solutions to what seems the problem of beggars, or their unjustified opinions. I hope you’ve had a nice visit to my house.

Giant bench
09-03-2020, 09:36 PM
A hoarder buys up items to corner a market for future profit, I don’t have intentions of selling my collectables and that’s perfectly valid. Where does it say I have to sell all my collectables? As far as I see it, it’s safer with me than it being lost in banned accounts.

Im not here to give solutions to what seems the problem of beggars, or their unjustified opinions. I hope you’ve had a nice visit to my house.

How your opinion justified? Me buy crier for 5m and then wait few year and sell for 1bil? How is fair for player who never played al during 2012-2015? Atleast gold king speaks more to us having equal opportunity having nice cool item than just rich people hoard Them all

Your house is nice but disappoint that you are hoarder you have like 40 rare helmets of same kind So that other player not have any.

Snowman Is here
09-03-2020, 10:05 PM
How your opinion justified? Me buy crier for 5m and then wait few year and sell for 1bil? How is fair for player who never played al during 2012-2015? Atleast gold king speaks more to us having equal opportunity having nice cool item than just rich people hoard Them all

Your house is nice but disappoint that you are hoarder you have like 40 rare helmets of same kind So that other player not have any.

You can’t compare the opportunity if you haven’t spent as much time playing like I have, you have to build yourself up. People like Gold give you false hope for getting these items, it’s not that easy to get expensive items and it should never be.
Earn it like everybody else has.

It took me months to acquire the helmets Ive displayed alone, not so other don’t have but for my own personal enjoyment in collecting. There is plenty of other owners and if you’re interested in buying them here’s some advice: educate yourself on prices of the items, pm other well known collectors and ask about the items, check market and forums daily. This is the simplest process of beginning a collection.

Lil sez
09-03-2020, 10:16 PM
Um it's just tsunami and dws who cares, it's not much of a loss

Fyrce
09-03-2020, 10:18 PM
Green Arlor sets worth 70m at the time they released (150- 200m estimated today) Yeah AFTER SECOND RELEASE( I know 4 rich dude quit game) now WHO wears them? NOBODY because ugly and now they worth TOTAL CRAP. WHY STS WHY RUINING GAME AGAIN? Same mistakes. Killed twinking by releasing awaks, and orbs. Even 16 Level arcane weapons? What was point releasing 16 arcane weapons after 4 year? Let me tell you killing 15 bracket can understandable to sts want people at endgame. It backfired very good %20 of active gamers quit lmao. ALL STUPID DECISIONS

Same with one of the commando sets. Everybody loved them. Then they became common and no one wears them anymore.

So basically, all the people wanting old items brought back is because they want those items to become common and none of the top players wear the those items.

People with zero memories always say try it. But it has been tried numerous times, always with the same results.

swoutttt
09-04-2020, 06:47 AM

And how did you contribute to this game between 2012-2015? Yes excactly 0,0. But you do want the benefits from those years?
Players who played the game back then helped this game to become the game its today.

Hel
09-04-2020, 07:10 AM
This thread doesn't make sense. My view is that anything that wasn't an event vanity, contest vanity, leaderboard vanity, tournament vanity should be re-released. Those were never promised as limited edition, so might as well make players happy.I agree with you, the problem here is that no matter what spacetime does, they will always complain without listening.

xsilentninjax
09-04-2020, 07:17 AM

Equal opportunity is thrown out of the window when you haven't spend the time the same as the old players did in 2012-2015. where were you when criers were only for 5m? freaking NARNIA?

reyals
09-04-2020, 07:34 AM
Collectors are the most useless people in arlor, only thier work is flexing some junk items and increasing its price for no reason, cry more lol

Avaree
09-04-2020, 08:53 AM
Collectors are the most useless people in arlor, only thier work is flexing some junk items and increasing its price for no reason, cry more lol

Lol many types of “collectors”.
You clearly are an LB AP collector, this makes you more “special” than other collectors ?lol.

Snowman Is here
09-04-2020, 10:11 AM
I agree with you, the problem here is that no matter what spacetime does, they will always complain without listening.

Sts has already made their statement, it seems you are the one that isn’t listening since you continue asking for the same thing every year.

The problem here is that you seem to think by whining like children for things everything will be given to you, sts has already rereleased items, recolored items, yet here you are still asking. When will it come to a point where you realize you actually have to work for the things you want?

Zeus
09-04-2020, 12:32 PM
Zeus, also I think STS should add contest vainties or lb vainties or even banners to make people happy they dont say "limited" too.
Gear and vainty not same really? Yes you are correct and people buying Rare Heraldics for their stats.yeah
How selfish community is that. I play this game for 6 years. Legendary rare items was always rare. I am not sure does DWS or TSUNAMIS if still drop from old lockeds. If thats how they are I am wrong and releasing them is okey. But I dont find releasing old extinct stuff okey
Probably I will quit this game soon.

Those contest vanities and LB vanities were promised as limited. Hence why they say "exclusive" when they are released and give limited number of them. There is a set count that is decided by the developers. Discontinued items do not work in the same way and there will always be an inherent risk for those to get re-released. It's like when companies do re-issues of past releases of product. They never stated the product was exclusive and gave a set production run, so they don't really have obligations to fulfill to keeping the rarity the way it is.

conat
09-04-2020, 12:35 PM
Those contest vanities and LB vanities were promised as limited. Hence why they say "exclusive" when they are released and give limited number of them. There is a set count that is decided by the developers. Discontinued items do not work in the same way and there will always be an inherent risk for those to get re-released. It's like when companies do re-issues of past releases of product. They never stated the product was exclusive and gave a set production run, so they don't really have obligations to fulfill to keeping the rarity the way it is.It had to be said and it was said.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

Snowman Is here
09-04-2020, 12:47 PM
Those contest vanities and LB vanities were promised as limited. Hence why they say "exclusive" when they are released and give limited number of them. There is a set count that is decided by the developers. Discontinued items do not work in the same way and there will always be an inherent risk for those to get re-released. It's like when companies do re-issues of past releases of product. They never stated the product was exclusive and gave a set production run, so they don't really have obligations to fulfill to keeping the rarity the way it is.

It’s not promised to be limited but thats the point of seasonal items. Almost all collectable items are from season 1-3, what purpose does it serve to reintroduce them 8 years later? And what’s the reason? Cinco has stated that they do not want to touch expensive and valuable items for the soul reason that it has personal value to players, this alone shows that sts is aware of certain items that have reached limited quantities and they respect that some players treat it as limited items.

So to say “Technically they aren’t limited” is invalid.

Zeus
09-04-2020, 12:53 PM
It’s not promised to be limited but thats the point of seasonal items. Almost all collectable items are from season 1-3, what purpose does it serve to reintroduce them 8 years later? And what’s the reason? Cinco has stated that they do not want to touch expensive and valuable items for the soul reason that it has personal value to players, this alone shows that sts is aware of certain items that have reached limited quantities and they respect that some players treat it as limited items.

So to say “Technically they aren’t limited” is invalid.

They do not want to touch expensive and valuable items, but still it has happened. It's happening as we speak and will continue to happen. I don't make the rules, I'm just stating what has happened and what will happen. If you notice, they do not touch exclusive items. So, as I suggested. If you want to collect, invest/collect in those items instead.

I'm also a player from 2010, there are things I know has a chance that will get re-released. Will I be upset? Naturally, I'm only human. However, I cannot expect that it will not happen. The bottom line is, developers will make the decisions they need to make to ensure the game has sufficient funds. And at the end of the day, that's a decision that benefits all of us even if it's a bitter pill to swallow.

Analytical
09-04-2020, 12:54 PM
Well said zeus, +1

Warriorknown
09-04-2020, 12:56 PM
They do not want to touch expensive and valuable items, but still it has happened. It's happening as we speak and will continue to happen. I don't make the rules, I'm just stating what has happened and what will happen. If you notice, they do not touch exclusive items. So, as I suggested. If you want to collect, invest/collect in those items instead.

I'm also a player from 2010, there are things I know has a chance that will get re-released. Will I be upset? Naturally, I'm only human. However, I cannot expect that it will not happen. The bottom line is, developers will make the decisions they need to make to ensure the game has sufficient funds. And at the end of the day, that's a decision that benefits all of us even if it's a bitter pill to swallow.

No “expensive or valuable item” has been touched yet. We are preventing exactly that to happen. Notice how people want the harder to obtain collectibles, not the ones that are still easily obtainable.

Giant bench
09-04-2020, 01:03 PM
No “expensive or valuable item” has been touched yet. We are preventing exactly that to happen. Notice how people want the harder to obtain collectibles, not the ones that are still easily obtainable.

Maybe you can tell me since snowman can’t. What is difference from me want buy vanity version of armor for plat? How will effect give in bad way? How will ruin game?

Zeus
09-04-2020, 01:04 PM

Err, plenty of expensive and valuable items have been re-issued since the release of Arcane Legends in 2012. I used to have a different stance on this and was much like the other people here but have since realized that you cannot control the game. You have to play and make do with the parameters that have been given to you. Please note, I am not saying I want discontinued items to come back, as I have many as well. However, I am saying that we can't ask developers to not release discontinued, non-limited, release items. They need to do what is best for their game and their balance sheet.

Zeus
09-04-2020, 01:06 PM
Maybe you can tell me since snowman can’t. What is difference from me want buy vanity version of armor for plat? How will effect give in bad way? How will ruin game?

It's essentially an upgrade from the original item. It's much different than taking existing supply and releasing a recipe to craft it into a vanity version. So, it nullifies the point of the original item and therefore its value. People are going to be upset about it; it's natural to be. You also have to look at things logically though. They are only special because we think they are special. Really though, it was just a regular item and production was unlimited.

Snowman Is here
09-04-2020, 01:07 PM

It has happened and they’ve seen what it concludes to, items becoming disregarded completely due to a mass reintroduction of said items. This is what we want to avoid and it seems they are aware of it.

The game will have sufficient funds regardless of collectables, the only benefits that’ll come from it is a mere moment of happiness for some players that’ve played for under a year while the backlash of veteran players will be permanent.

Zeus
09-04-2020, 01:13 PM
It has happened and they’ve seen what it concludes to, items becoming disregarded completely due to a mass reintroduction of said items. This is what we want to avoid and it seems they are aware of it.

The game will have sufficient funds regardless of collectables, the only benefits that’ll come from it is a mere moment of happiness for some players that’ve played for under a year while the backlash of veteran players will be permanent.

The backlash of veteran players is very small at this point. The revenue from newer players heavily outweighs what a veteran player thinks. These are the facts, it's up to us to accept.

THE GOLDEN KING
09-04-2020, 01:13 PM

What’s you opinion if they Recolor them?

xXxrriottxXX
09-04-2020, 01:15 PM
What’s you opinion if they Recolor them?

Good idea too.

Zeus
09-04-2020, 01:15 PM
Also, STG has already thanked us veterans by giving us an exclusive vanity for simply being a veteran. We cannot expect every item of old to be a collectible item - that's just not how things work.

THE GOLDEN KING
09-04-2020, 01:21 PM
Good idea too.

The only reason I bring that up is because, if you look at OG jester, there’s 4 colors in total. Yet the original is worth 2bil+.

Red Arlor Recolored 5 times now, yet the original is still worth millions.

Or Ice golem set, we have 3 different types. Yet 2 of them are worth 2bil+ same goes with Medusa and Ice Spirit set, there’s 2 different versions (Recolored/Retextured).

Maybe if they Recolored them... and made them for plat... and made them untradable... then maybe all you collectors could chill out a bit...

Ps. Because I know someone is going to tell me “There’s already Steel Heraldic Vanity for 25 plat and it Recolor of collectable forerunner” I’m aware of that... I also own a set...

Snowman Is here
09-04-2020, 01:25 PM
Also, STG has already thanked us veterans by giving us an exclusive vanity for simply being a veteran. We cannot expect every item of old to be a collectible item - that's just not how things work.

An exclusive vanity is a simple gesture towards veteran players, this does not mean veteran players are disregarded compared to a new player. The backlash from veterans are just as large as the amount of new players, evident enough if you check other threads. I also never see 2018 players spending hundreds on platinum purchases compared to an older player.

If you think catering to a minority of new players for better revenue while disregarding other players is more profitable than creating a stronger revenue from the entire community then you need to study business practices.

Snowman Is here
09-04-2020, 01:34 PM
The only reason I bring that up is because, if you look at OG jester, there’s 4 colors in total. Yet the original is worth 2bil+.

Red Arlor Recolored 5 times now, yet the original is still worth millions.

Or Ice golem set, we have 3 different types. Yet 2 of them are worth 2bil+ same goes with Medusa and Ice Spirit set, there’s 2 different versions (Recolored/Retextured).

Maybe if they Recolored them... and made them for plat... and made them untradable... then maybe all you collectors could chill out a bit...

Ps. Because I know someone is going to tell me “There’s already Steel Heraldic Vanity for 25 plat and it Recolor of collectable forerunner” I’m aware of that... I also own a set...

They’re holding a new journeyman vanity as reward for this tour of arlor, nobody is saying new vanities are bad. But asking for already existing items to return in any form isn’t what’s right to the people who’ve worked for these items.

ItsTheCat
09-04-2020, 02:00 PM
Sts has already made their statement, it seems you are the one that isn’t listening since you continue asking for the same thing every year.

The problem here is that you seem to think by whining like children for things everything will be given to you, sts has already rereleased items, recolored items, yet here you are still asking. When will it come to a point where you realize you actually have to work for the things you want?

I think that’s the point... LB items were for a limited time. People busted their butts for them during the LB events. Not to mention those items are expensive and valuable and if a player wants them they will have to bust their butt and earn the gold to get those items, which in turn: 1. Gives the player something to gain and earn. 2. Keeps the player for longer. And 3. Increases the chance of the player paying for platinum and buying something they do enjoy playing/making them happy. Because when players buy plat and if they spend it correctly they will earn gold and the more they spend the closer they are to buying from another player LB vanity.

Really the Players are investing in STS, it’s a game/app but it’s fun and really the ones who pay for plat are keeping the lights running in STS. Re-releasing LB/high value/expensive items would probably cause STS to lose their most paying players.
Especially when things becomes easier to earn.

Keep in mind I love this game and yes I have paid for plat. I believe in Arcane legends and I’ve played it since 2013. People pay for entertainment, and I have been. Also I do farm and earn gold... I do bust my butt. People just have to learn how to work for things they want, that’s how life is. No one is going to do the work for you.
It’s never easy but it’s worth it. The reward after working hard for something you want is priceless.

THE GOLDEN KING
09-04-2020, 02:00 PM
They’re holding a new journeyman vanity as reward for this tour of arlor, nobody is saying new vanities are bad. But asking for already existing items to return in any form isn’t what’s right to the people who’ve worked for these items.

New vanities aren’t bad but they’re not good either... that’s why I’d recommend recoloring/Redesign old ones... sure they might be the same idea but it’s a different concept. That’s what I’m suggesting... that’s what I’ve been suggesting for the past 2 years... That’s what a lot of people have been suggesting...

Listen I get it, you paid 1bil for crier(this is an example) of course you’d get upset since you just got the item for a huge price just so STS can bring a vanity version of the same exact mold for cheap plat. I get it, I get it. This is most people’s thinking, Me personally I wouldn’t care if they bring old stuff back including LB items, again that’s me saying this while owning a Frank vest. But I know a lot of people will get upset if they do.

That’s why I suggested and I’ll suggest it again, to Recolor/Redesign the old stuff and make it untradable OR Make NEW entirely= or better looking vanities to begin with... OR Vanity Shard Concept. I’m with all these ideas. Just as long as they do them...

Yes I know there’s a contest going around ‘Tour of Arlor’ that has this heraldic looking set, I’m in it for the most part. Again if I got rewarded that vanity and then during AL birthday event it were to get rereleased in a tradabale plat purchasable set, would I get upset? Personally, no. Maybe others, yes. But for me no.

*The point of this post is ‘Paragraph 3, the rest is just filler*

Warriorknown
09-04-2020, 02:05 PM
Err, plenty of expensive and valuable items have been re-issued since the release of Arcane Legends in 2012. I used to have a different stance on this and was much like the other people here but have since realized that you cannot control the game. You have to play and make do with the parameters that have been given to you. Please note, I am not saying I want discontinued items to come back, as I have many as well. However, I am saying that we can't ask developers to not release discontinued, non-limited, release items. They need to do what is best for their game and their balance sheet.

One of the reasons a forum exists is to have a developer-player relationship. We as players can certainly voice our opinion on not wanting rereleased discontinued items as a way to let the devs know as consumers, what we desire(I understand there are two sides to this). STS regardless of whether they release these items will be financially stable. STS’s financial stability is not only dependent on rereleased gear.

Snowman Is here
09-04-2020, 02:42 PM
New vanities aren’t bad but they’re not good either... that’s why I’d recommend recoloring/Redesign old ones... sure they might be the same idea but it’s a different concept. That’s what I’m suggesting... that’s what I’ve been suggesting for the past 2 years... That’s what a lot of people have been suggesting...

Listen I get it, you paid 1bil for crier(this is an example) of course you’d get upset since you just got the item for a huge price just so STS can bring a vanity version of the same exact mold for cheap plat. I get it, I get it. This is most people’s thinking, Me personally I wouldn’t care if they bring old stuff back including LB items, again that’s me saying this while owning a Frank vest. But I know a lot of people will get upset if they do.

That’s why I suggested and I’ll suggest it again, to Recolor/Redesign the old stuff and make it untradable OR Make NEW entirely= or better looking vanities to begin with... OR Vanity Shard Concept. I’m with all these ideas. Just as long as they do them...

Yes I know there’s a contest going around ‘Tour of Arlor’ that has this heraldic looking set, I’m in it for the most part. Again if I got rewarded that vanity and then during AL birthday event it were to get rereleased in a tradabale plat purchasable set, would I get upset? Personally, no. Maybe others, yes. But for me no.

*The point of this post is ‘Paragraph 3, the rest is just filler*

Vanity shards is too difficult to be fully implemented according to the Devs. Also people frankly don’t want redesigns either, there was a unique red arlor redesign with gold inlays but look how overshadowed it remains by original red arlor. New and original vanity is the only way to continue making people happy. (Also leads to higher opportunity for people to earn new and exclusive vanity for themselves)

Zeus
09-04-2020, 03:00 PM
An exclusive vanity is a simple gesture towards veteran players, this does not mean veteran players are disregarded compared to a new player. The backlash from veterans are just as large as the amount of new players, evident enough if you check other threads. I also never see 2018 players spending hundreds on platinum purchases compared to an older player.

If you think catering to a minority of new players for better revenue while disregarding other players is more profitable than creating a stronger revenue from the entire community then you need to study business practices.

The new players are not a minority, they are a majority. The numbers of veterans/collectors that still exist in game are very less. I think developers stated it many times if you go back and search posts.

Also, I have a very high net worth IRL - I think I know how to handle business practices just fine. I don't need someone's advice on it, so please do not insult me.

Snowman Is here
09-04-2020, 03:15 PM
The new players are not a minority, they are a majority. I think developers stated it many times.

Also, I have a very high net worth IRL - I think I know how to handle business practices just fine. I don't need someone's advice on it, so please do not insult me.

I don’t seem to find any posts from a Dev showing that new players typically generate more money than 3+ year old average player, or older players. Maybe you can find something since you act as if you’re STS’s business accountant?

And what does your personal financial status have to do with anything? There’s garbage men with 60k+ salary on average but you don’t see them trying to give business advice, so don’t think your words carry any weight unless you’ve spent 4 years earning a bachelors degree in a business major.

Anyway, new players that have a minimal understanding of the game shouldn’t decide what’s best even if they have a wallet.

Analytical
09-04-2020, 03:17 PM
I think that’s the point... LB items were for a limited time. People busted their butts for them during the LB events. Not to mention those items are expensive and valuable and if a player wants them they will have to bust their butt and earn the gold to get those items, which in turn: 1. Gives the player something to gain and earn. 2. Keeps the player for longer. And 3. Increases the chance of the player paying for platinum and buying something they do enjoy playing/making them happy. Because when players buy plat and if they spend it correctly they will earn gold and the more they spend the closer they are to buying from another player LB vanity.

Really the Players are investing in STS, it’s a game/app but it’s fun and really the ones who pay for plat are keeping the lights running in STS. Re-releasing LB/high value/expensive items would probably cause STS to lose their most paying players.
Especially when things becomes easier to earn.

Keep in mind I love this game and yes I have paid for plat. I believe in Arcane legends and I’ve played it since 2013. People pay for entertainment, and I have been. Also I do farm and earn gold... I do bust my butt. People just have to learn how to work for things they want, that’s how life is. No one is going to do the work for you.
It’s never easy but it’s worth it. The reward after working hard for something you want is priceless.

+1 Well said!

Analytical
09-04-2020, 03:30 PM
I don’t seem to find any posts from a Dev showing that new players typically generate more money than 3+ year old average player, or older players. Maybe you can find something since you act as if you’re STS’s business accountant?

And what does your personal financial status have to do with anything? There’s garbage men with 60k+ salary on average but you don’t see them trying to give business advice, so don’t think your words carry any weight unless you’ve spent 4 years earning a bachelors degree in a business major.

Anyway, new players that have a minimal understanding of the game shouldn’t decide what’s best even if they have a wallet.

LOL I thought your comments have been pretty constructive so far until I read your second paragraph.

I'm curious, are you implying the advice from a fresh graduate with a Bachelor degree in business carries more weight than someone who has made their way up to a high networth via starting their own business like Bill Gates, Jack Ma, Jeff Bezos just to name a few?

Veterans tho respected most of the time, and their opinions are often valued, are however NOT the VIPS of AL. The ones who pays STS and help their business are. Get your facts right please.

Snowman Is here
09-04-2020, 03:38 PM
LOL I thought your comments have been pretty constructive so far until I read your second paragraph.

I'm curious, are you implying the advice from a fresh graduate with a Bachelor degree in business carries more weight than someone who has made their way up to a high networth via starting their own business like Bill Gates, Jack Ma, Jeff Bezos just to name a few?

Veterans tho respected most of the time, and their opinions are often valued, are however NOT the VIPS of AL. The ones who pays STS and help their business are. Get your facts right please.

I try to make all my comments constructive, but I don’t care for showboating honestly. Im implying I’d rather hear from the perspective of someone that’s actually taken their time in studying business rather than someone who has empty claims of their personal networth, otherwise everyone will claim they’re millionaires.

There is no VIPs of AL. If you think buying platinum gives you some sort of exclusive rights to STS or any of their games then sorry to break it to you but no such thing exists. There’s multiple players that’ve been banned with well over a few thousand dollars spent in AL, your choice in buying virtual goods is just that; a purchase, it doesn’t make you special.

P.S. it’s funny you compare zeus to billionaires, but you’re not too far off considering both have pasts of fraudulence, but lets remain on topic~

xXxrriottxXX
09-04-2020, 03:42 PM

Dude this is not veteran vs newcomers war. I dont think new players says re-release items etc. Probably nobody think about that since for a 8 years STS never released discounted items again. We have vainty examples as green arlor which nobody wears todays. It outraged well too my friends quit game after re-release green arlor. However, items oh man it will crack balances. I can not imagine 1b item now worths 0 gold. Nobody deserves this if they have respect to veterans or newplayers who bought heraldics. This situation should end here collecting is fun.

Zeus
09-04-2020, 03:51 PM

You insulted me with business advice. I have a a net worth in the 7 digits, so I don't need to be taught by an undergrad with a degree in business.

Oakmaiden
09-04-2020, 03:52 PM
Collect stamps and quit coveting pixels.

Zeus
09-04-2020, 03:56 PM
I try to make all my comments constructive, but I don’t care for showboating honestly. Im implying I’d rather hear from the perspective of someone that’s actually taken their time in studying business rather than someone who has empty claims of their personal networth, otherwise everyone will claim they’re millionaires.

There is no VIPs of AL. If you think buying platinum gives you some sort of exclusive rights to STS or any of their games then sorry to break it to you but no such thing exists. There’s multiple players that’ve been banned with well over a few thousand dollars spent in AL, your choice in buying virtual goods is just that; a purchase, it doesn’t make you special.

P.S. it’s funny you compare zeus to billionaires, but you’re not too far off considering both have pasts of fraudulence, but lets remain on topic~

I don't have a past of fraud, are you kidding? Lol. Everything I have earned in game and in real life, I have done legitimately.

We can make the bet if I'm lying about net worth. You tell me what you want, and I'll grant it if I am lying.

The facts are this, you could not argue well enough against my defense so you resorted to insult. That's fine, I understand. Let me know how you want to do the bet! :)

Snowman Is here
09-04-2020, 03:59 PM
You insulted me with business advice. I have a a net worth in the 7 digits, so I don't need to be taught by an undergrad with a degree in business.

A single house in most neighborhoods will bring your net worth into the 7 digits, let alone banking interests. It’s not impressive and you seem to bring up your financial status as if it validates whatever you were talking about before, completely off topic. If you have nothing else to say besides talking about yourself continuously like an attention deprived child then kindly get off the thread.

Snowman Is here
09-04-2020, 04:03 PM
I don't have a past of fraud, are you kidding? Lol. Everything I have earned in game and in real life, I have done legitimately.

We can make the bet if I'm lying about net worth. You tell me what you want, and I'll grant it if I am lying.

The facts are this, you could not argue well enough against my defense so you resorted to insult. That's fine, I understand. Let me know how you want to do the bet! :)

This was in reply to your fan, and you seem to skip the part of remaining on topic. If I wanted to expose you then I would do so, but what’s the point is digging up dirty fossils? You’re not worth the time and there’s plenty of players well aware of your past already.

Again, Im not interested in your piggy bank.

Giant bench
09-04-2020, 04:11 PM

A single house in most neighborhoods will bring your net worth into the 7 digits, let alone banking interests. It’s not impressive and you seem to bring up your financial status as if it validates whatever you were talking about before, completely off topic. If you have nothing else to say besides talking about yourself continuously like an attention deprived child then kindly get off the thread.

You did same thing your hypocrite. You try compare your wealth to others and then when someone who richer than you in AL and IRL you get defensive sand say “You’re getting off topic”. LOLOL. He crush your big hoarder ego.

Snowman Is here
09-04-2020, 04:18 PM
You did same thing your hypocrite. You try compare your wealth to others and then when someone who richer than you in AL and IRL you get defensive sand say “You’re getting off topic”. LOLOL. He crush your big hoarder ego.

Taken out of context but I said I have “more than enough” as a reply of someone claiming Im worried for the rereleasing of collectables simply because of finical reasons. If you’re going to compare my statements to the clearly off topic comments by zeus, Im not the one talking about how much money I have in game or IRL because it isn’t what Im on this thread for.

Nice reach though.

Zeus
09-04-2020, 04:33 PM

You do realize people have mortgages on houses, right? Most people with 7 figure houses don't have them paid off. That isn't net worth. Banking interests are at an all time low. High Yield Savings Accounts yield less than 1% APY. Even before the federal 0% interest rate, they were a measly 2%. That isn't how you build wealth. You would know though, right? You are the business major. Also, the people with paid off houses are in their 40s to 60s. I am 26.

Good luck to you, you couldn't disprove my arguments and you raged. I have no more comments that need to be said.

Snowman Is here
09-04-2020, 04:34 PM
Some additional advice if you want to have this conversation, don’t bring up your financial status, this isn’t the place to discuss that topic. Also don’t cry “insults” if your statements are just as ridiculous, it’s immature.

Zeus
09-04-2020, 04:36 PM
Some additional advice if you want to have this conversation, don’t bring up your financial status, this isn’t the place to discuss that topic. Also don’t cry “insults” if your statements are just as ridiculous, it’s immature.

If you insult me, I am going to humble you. I did not insult you first, I kept very strict language without insult in my arguments. I'm sorry, don't be upset about it. We are done here.

Snowman Is here
09-04-2020, 04:43 PM
You do realize people have mortgages on houses, right? Most people with 7 figure houses don't have them paid off. That isn't net worth. You would know though, right? You are the business major. Also, the people with paid off houses are in their 40s to 60s. I am 26.

Good luck to you, you couldn't disprove my arguments and you raged. I have no more comments that need to be said.

Disproved what? I asked to see the records of the revenue based off of new players vs older players since that’s what you wanted to use as your claim. Still haven’t seen anything yet, but thanks for sharing your financial status when nobody asked.

Net worth combines your total assets, owning a home is an asset which most people in their 30’s will have done already., You’re continuing to go on about this topic but you’re just revealing further how ignorant you are. Bye bye~

Snowman Is here
09-04-2020, 04:45 PM
If you insult me, I am going to humble you. I did not insult you first, I kept very strict language without insult in my arguments. I'm sorry, don't be upset about it. We are done here.

Derailing the topic because you feel the need to share your networth is obnoxious and if you felt I insulted you by advising you to learn business it’s also childish. No apologies needed.

Zeus
09-04-2020, 05:03 PM
Disproved what? I asked to see the records of the revenue based off of new players vs older players since that’s what you wanted to use as your claim. Still haven’t seen anything yet, but thanks for sharing your financial status when nobody asked.

Net worth combines your total assets, owning a home is an asset which most people in their 30’s will have done already., You’re continuing to go on about this topic but you’re just revealing further how ignorant you are. Bye bye~

Net worth is assets - debts. A mortgage is a debt. You need a lesson in business and finance. If your house is $1m, but you have a $1m mortgage, your net worth is $0.

Snowman Is here
09-04-2020, 05:17 PM
Net worth is assets - debts. A mortgage is a debt. You need a lesson in business and finance. If your house is $1m, but you have a $1m mortgage, your net worth is $0.

Yes everyone lives in a fully unpaid mortgaged house. Im not the one self proclaiming to be a millionaire, but you won’t learn business and finance from a 5 minute youtube video buddy. Go back to school.

Zeus
09-04-2020, 05:26 PM
Yes everyone lives in a fully unpaid mortgaged house. Im not the one self proclaiming to be a millionaire, but you won’t learn business and finance from a 5 minute youtube video buddy. Go back to school.

People put down 5% if first time, otherwise the norm is 20%. You don't even know real estate, dude. Average mortgage mortgage debt is $200K with average house being worth $250K. I live in California. The houses people have are mortgaged to the moon, even if the house price is $500k-$1M. I buy and sell property in California. I think I know what I'm talking about. Real life has not hit you yet. You clearly don't know how to do a balance sheet.

Snowman Is here
09-04-2020, 05:36 PM
People put down 5% if first time, otherwise the norm is 20%. You don't even know real estate, dude. Average mortgage mortgage debt is $200K with average house being worth $250K. I live in California. The houses people have are mortgaged to the moon, even if the house price is $500k-$1M. I buy and sell property in California. I think I know what I'm talking about. Real life has not hit you yet. You clearly don't know how to do a balance sheet.

Now you’re a real estate agent. People have paid off their houses within a handful of years while still managing enough money for their business and investments. Take the balance sheet and add all your assets not including debts/liabilities. A 7 figure net worth isn’t impressive for anyone who’s been working since high school up until their 30’s, especially living in a state like California where the average income is 100k+.

Have you given up the topic completely now? Lol

Zeus
09-04-2020, 05:44 PM
Now you’re a real estate agent. People have paid off their houses within a handful of years while still managing enough money for their business and investments. Take the balance sheet and add all your assets not including debts/liabilities. A 7 figure net worth isn’t impressive for anyone who’s been working since high school up until their 30’s, especially living in a state like California where the average income is 100k+.

Is it not more than yours? Case closed. It's easy to downplay when you haven't achieved anything. I'm not even 30, lol. By the time I reach 30, it will be higher. And yeah, I have a lot of property in California. All do not have a mortgage - they are paid off.

Take the balance sheet and add all your assets not including debts/liabilities
LOL, what? Net worth is how you determine. You have to include debts/liabilities. Companies have gone insolvent by having more debt than assets. That's the literal definition of insolvency.

Now you’re a real estate agent
Who said I was a real estate agent? I don't have time for that - I have someone do it for me.

especially living in a state like California where the average income is 100k+
Salary isn't in California. And it's a lot higher than 100k.

GG, WP.

Snowman Is here
09-04-2020, 05:45 PM
You’re editing your past comments now as well hahaha. How pathetic (:

Snowman Is here
09-04-2020, 05:48 PM
Is it not more than yours? Case closed. It's easy to downplay when you haven't achieved anything.

California is in the high brackets for average income per state. So yeah Im downplaying whatever financial status you claim to have. I’ve achieved my goals and I continue to do so, but you won’t see me ever shoving into people’s faces for their approval.

Zeus
09-04-2020, 05:55 PM
California is in the high brackets for average income per state. So yeah Im downplaying whatever financial status you claim to have. I’ve achieved my goals and I continue to do so, but you won’t see me ever shoving into people’s faces for their approval.

You said I didn't know business since, I just wanted to back up that I have. :) It's easy to say something, it's entirely different to make it a reality. If so, we would all be multimillionaires.

You’re editing your past comments now as well hahaha. How pathetic (:

I didn't want to double post like you just did.

Snowman Is here
09-04-2020, 05:56 PM
Is it not more than yours? Case closed. It's easy to downplay when you haven't achieved anything. I'm not even 30, lol. By the time I reach 30, it will be higher. And yeah, I have a lot of property in California. All do not have a mortgage - they are paid off.

Take the balance sheet and add all your assets not including debts/liabilities
LOL, what? Net worth is how you determine. You have to include debts/liabilities. Companies have gone insolvent by having more debt than assets. That's the literal definition of insolvency.

Now you’re a real estate agent
Who said I was a real estate agent? I don't have time for that - I have someone do it for me.

especially living in a state like California where the average income is 100k+
Salary isn't in California. And it's a lot higher than 100k.

GG, WP.

Who said salary? Annual income is what I said. Add all your assets, not adding your debts/liabilities is how you reach your net worth, I didn’t say to forget your debts/liabilities. Don’t try to switch my words, thanks.

Your attempts to continue rearranging your comments after it being said is really hilarious to watch (:

Snowman Is here
09-04-2020, 06:06 PM
You said I didn't know business since, I just wanted to back up that I have. :) It's easy to say something, it's entirely different to make it a reality. If so, we would all be multimillionaires.

I didn't want to double post like you just did.

No you’re reconstructing your entire comments, do not make excuses. You’re need for validation really proves what I’ve been saying this entire time, so thanks for proving my points. There’s entire conversations we can have about business besides mortgages and basic real estate knowledge. Like i’ve stated before, your words hold no weight~

Im not here to teach you, but next time you’d like to talk about this thread’s topic, please refrain from going off topic whenever you’re feeling “Insulted” and begin this childish attention seeking charade.

Zeus
09-04-2020, 06:09 PM
Who said salary? Annual income is what I said. Add all your assets, not adding your debts/liabilities is how you reach your net worth, I didn’t say to forget your debts/liabilities. Don’t try to switch my words, thanks.

Your attempts to continue rearranging your comments after it being said is really hilarious to watch (:

Annual income includes a salary, for most people. When you have a business, full time job, and assets that appreciate, it stacks. However, appreciating assets do not count as income unless it is a hold for less than one year.

Proof you are incorrect about net worth calculation:
https://www.investopedia.com/articles/pf/13/calculating-your-tangible-net-worth.asp#:~:text=Your%20net%20worth%2C%20quite%20 simply,have%20a%20positive%20net%20worth.

Your net worth, quite simply, is the dollar amount of your assets minus all your debts. You can calculate your net worth by subtracting your liabilities (debts) from your assets. If your assets exceed your liabilities, you will have a positive net worth. Conversely, if your liabilities are greater than your assets, you will have a negative net worth.

Bolded it for you and provided you evidence that your calculation is completely incorrect. I didn't try to switch your words at all. They are right there. If you are going to say you don't add debts, on a balance sheet you do. This is something they teach you in business, as debts/losses are shown with parenthesis and NOT a minus sign. You are meant to do the following: (positive number + (negative number))

No you’re reconstructing your entire comments, do not make excuses. You’re need for validation really proves what I’ve been saying this entire time, so thanks for proving my points. There’s entire conversations we can have about business besides mortgages and basic real estate knowledge. Like i’ve stated before, your words hold no weight~

Im not here to teach you, but next time you’d like to talk about this thread’s topic, please refrain from going off topic whenever you’re feeling “Insulted” and begin this childish attention seeking charade.

I already won the debate regarding the vanities. It ended once you had no logical answers and proceeded to attack me and my character. I am here to teach you, because you're still a very young individual with obvious little financial knowledge.

THE GOLDEN KING
09-04-2020, 06:24 PM
Vanity shards is too difficult to be fully implemented according to the Devs. Also people frankly don’t want redesigns either, there was a unique red arlor redesign with gold inlays but look how overshadowed it remains by original red arlor. New and original vanity is the only way to continue making people happy. (Also leads to higher opportunity for people to earn new and exclusive vanity for themselves)

They could simplify it and make them Only for season 1-3 armors only, since those are obviously the ones everyone is after. And if you want to simplify it even further. Just the Founder sets, forerunner, Epic heraldic, Rare heraldic, Crier, flurry, Black Commando.

Snowman Is here
09-04-2020, 06:28 PM
Annual income includes a salary, for most people. When you have a business, full time job, and assets that appreciate, it stacks. However, appreciating assets do not count as income unless it is a hold for less than one year.

Proof you are incorrect about net worth calculation:
https://www.investopedia.com/articles/pf/13/calculating-your-tangible-net-worth.asp#:~:text=Your%20net%20worth%2C%20quite%20 simply,have%20a%20positive%20net%20worth.

Bolded it for you and provided you evidence that your calculation is completely incorrect. I didn't try to switch your words at all. They are right there.

I already won the debate regarding the vanities. It ended once you had no logical answers and proceeded to attack me and my character. I am here to teach you, because you're still a very young individual with obvious little financial knowledge.

The wording I’ve used is still valid, and you’ve tried to switch the words Salary and Average Income, but since you’re nitpicking things why haven’t you addressed the questions that remain unanswered due to your compulsive need to change the subject.

I’ve given logically valid answers to all your comments, even when you return and edit them. The only lesson you can teach is how to embarrass yourself after a hiatus.

Cinco
09-04-2020, 06:31 PM
I don’t have enough Zzz’s to apply a proper response here. So I’m closing.