PDA

View Full Version : Please ban collectors

xXxrriottxXX
09-03-2020, 03:58 PM
I think we should BAN collectors. Please understand that I play 7/24 this game and still cant buy single Heraldic set.

However, a fat guy buys Heraldic when its cheap and earns millions of gold without doing anything.
I mean that we are(subjects or working class) farming days and night However, these capitalst bosses or feudal lords whatever you call(collectors) hoarding Heraldics and earning more gold than us without playing.

I think STS should end this loophole of economy by BANNING all Heraldic and LB vainty owners(collectors).

Also, STS please give us free Crier set or Frank vainties because they are exspensive and farming gold not easy.

jaeden.
09-03-2020, 03:59 PM
Salt mines on forums today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jellybooy
09-03-2020, 04:03 PM
you could have bought them when they were cheap too and earn millions^^
why should they be banned if they collect rare items lol?

Encryptions
09-03-2020, 04:07 PM
They should ban people for making false lies about others like trying to say people are going to send "stabbers" to their house.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Giant bench
09-03-2020, 04:08 PM
Collectors should not get mad if they rerelease. Like come on the rare stuff is almost 8 years old. It’s bound to come back some day. Also your thread is just a troll post.

swoutttt
09-03-2020, 04:14 PM
They should ban people for making false lies about others like trying to say people are going to send "stabbers" to their house.

They also should ban people who send mails to other item owners to manipulate prices.

xXxrriottxXX
09-03-2020, 04:14 PM

Dude you send me Trojan link by DM. You still making drama. If you say something about this one more time I will record a full detailed video and put it on youtube where it wont delete. I did not report you on support but whats your point? force me to do? You even did not apologize still trying the burn fires. Do not send Ip Tracker links to people next time. I think i should DM to your Master.

Encryptions
09-03-2020, 04:16 PM
Dude you send me Trojan link by DM. You still making drama. If you say something about this one more time I will record a full detailed video and put it on youtube where it wont delete. I did not report you on support but whats your point? force me to do? You even did not apologize still trying the burn fires. Do not send Ip Tracker links to people next time. I think i should DM to your Master.Lmao you the one posting bs tting me on my youtube comments and in game. I got screenshots if you would like to see.

Encryptions
09-03-2020, 04:18 PM
They also should ban people who send mails to other item owners to manipulate prices.I still haven't seen your logic behind how I made every item in the game rise by 2-5x norm price in a span of 3 days yet. How about explain then talk. You keep saying this 2018 mail caused everything to rise but you got no way to explain it or any proof of me actually doing it. Plus I didn't make the mail, I copy and pasted from someone and sent because I was told Id make gold. I didn't know it was bad else I wouldn't of used my real ign. -No this does not mean I break tos with my alts.

xXxrriottxXX

Lmao you the one posting bs tting me on my youtube comments and in game. I got screenshots if you would like to see.

Dude I never talked you in game are you joke? I posted to your half fake giveaway its fake thats correct. Okey tomorrow I will upload detailed video on youtube with your messages and your trojan links which you stole informations of users. Cheers

swoutttt
Lmao you the one posting bs tting me on my youtube comments and in game. I got screenshots if you would like to see.

I have also screenshots lemme know if you would like to see.

Encryptions
09-03-2020, 04:23 PM
Dude I never talked you in game are you joke? I posted to your half fake giveaway its fake thats correct. Okey tomorrow I will upload detailed video on youtube with your messages and your trojan links which you stole informations of users. CheersI am the one asking the devs for security fixes in the game. If I was hacking people I wouldn't ask them for more security fixes or would I tell people on how to protect their account from being hacked. If my giveaways are fake then why did I give out millions to people who won my giveaways?
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?520034-100mil-giveaway

swoutttt
09-03-2020, 04:24 PM
I still haven't seen your logic behind how I made every item in the game rise by 2-5x norm price in a span of 3 days yet. How about explain then talk. You keep saying this 2018 mail caused everything to rise but you got no way to explain it or any proof of me actually doing it. Plus I didn't make the mail, I copy and pasted from someone and sent because I was told Id make gold. I didn't know it was bad else I wouldn't of used my real ign. -No this does not mean I break tos with my alts.

So you actually thought lying and attempt to trick people was a good thing?

xXxrriottxXX
09-03-2020, 04:27 PM
you could have bought them when they were cheap too and earn millions^^
why should they be banned if they collect rare items lol?

Its like monarchy, I could not buy becase I was not born(enough age to play), However these capitalist bosses bought them so much nothing left, now working class racing with themselves to get potions. However these rich owners have parties uses lots of crack missles at their Taverns.

jellybooy
09-03-2020, 04:32 PM
Its like monarchy, I could not buy becase I was not born(enough age to play), However these capitalist bosses bought them so much nothing left, now working class racing with themselves to get potions. However these rich owners have parties uses lots of crack missles at their Taverns.

if these collecters bought them for “cheap“
they must play for 6+ years and if u started to play few months ago you cant expect to get the same items like ppl who play since the beginning of the game no matter if u play 24/7
and i dont see any reason why they should get banned??

xXxrriottxXX
09-03-2020, 04:32 PM
I am the one asking the devs for security fixes in the game. If I was hacking people I wouldn't ask them for more security fixes or would I tell people on how to protect their account from being hacked. If my giveaways are fake then why did I give out millions to people who won my giveaways?
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?520034-100mil-giveaway

I am also another one that asking devs for security fixes. I am even responsable with one major visible change in game. Your giveaway has no connection with issue. I literally do not care but It can be designed to 30 real people and 70 fake ign easly. Belive me I literally do not care your giveaway even did not watched 10 second of it. Please just go out etc take breath.

Encryptions
09-03-2020, 04:37 PM
I am also another one that asking devs for security fixes. I am even responsable with one major visible change in game. Your giveaway has no connection with issue. I literally do not care but It can be designed to 30 real people and 70 fake ign easly. Belive me I literally do not care your giveaway even did not watched 10 second of it. Please just go out etc take breath.If you don't care then why talk about it all the time? How about go ask every person in the winner list except the red/green bold names if they got their gold. I am still waiting on the red and green names to message me. Here ya go.
https://youtu.be/lfZ6suep_YM

xXxrriottxXX
09-03-2020, 04:40 PM
If you don't care then why talk about it all the time? How about go ask every person in the winner list except the red/green bold names if they got their gold. I am still waiting on the red and green names to message me. Here ya go.
https://youtu.be/lfZ6suep_YM

Dude I wont watch I wont reply a normal person can understand that you are just distrubing me. You sent me Trojan link and said tons of lies. Yeah okey your giveaway is legit gratz man.

Inspiron
09-03-2020, 05:54 PM
Is having herald set necessary? Oh I see you'll lose the bragging rights race

Lmao, get a proper education first before collecting rare stuff

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Overbear
09-03-2020, 06:13 PM
Lmao this man just called them "feudal lords" loooool

QuaseT
09-03-2020, 06:35 PM
Ok thanks for the great time. Guess I'm getting banned because this guy decided so.

Oakmaiden
09-03-2020, 07:00 PM
Anyone watch Dead Pixels?

Sumwon
09-03-2020, 08:45 PM
I have also screenshots lemme know if you would like to see.

I too have ss of e*********s asking me to help manipulate prices. But its against ToS to post here.

Laezeo
09-03-2020, 09:30 PM
HELP !....... I got banned........I’m just collecting some items and when I open the game this is what I saw

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200904/769bb3452036b2b0bea6bbe046bcf8df.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fyrce
09-03-2020, 10:22 PM
Huh? How does a collector, who by definition collects and keeps, earn millions? Viewing fees?

Player4L
09-03-2020, 10:49 PM
Those vanities not even cool

lenorath
09-03-2020, 11:31 PM
So I've been playing for 9 years or what have you, time to ban me right????? You may want to think before you type next time. We have worked SO hard for SO long to get what we have. You clearly haven't worked for a decade on this game. Buy some plat or farm and earn your keep pal. -mcpeepants <3

Geuimau
09-04-2020, 01:01 AM
They also should ban people who send mails to other item owners to manipulate prices.They should ban small brain ppl like u too

Sent from my JSN-L22 using Tapatalk

touhoudeviluke
09-04-2020, 01:19 AM
its just economics bro 🤑

Lil sez
09-04-2020, 03:58 AM
Honestly the most pathetic and useless post I've seen on here HAHA

Spooked
09-04-2020, 04:30 AM
Yes! Ban people who play the game fair and square!...!...
Unbelievable
I can say for certain ive seen some absolute brainlets on this forum but man, you are really climbing that list.

Motherless_Child
09-04-2020, 05:10 AM
I think we should BAN collectors. Please understand that I play 7/24 this game and still cant buy single Heraldic set.

However, a fat guy buys Heraldic when its cheap and earns millions of gold without doing anything.
I mean that we are(subjects or working class) farming days and night However, these capitalst bosses or feudal lords whatever you call(collectors) hoarding Heraldics and earning more gold than us without playing.

I think STS should end this loophole of economy by BANNING all Heraldic owners(collectors).
Edit:Typo

Why stop there????

While we are it, let's go all out and start a petition to ban people for simply logging in........ Go big or go home!!!!!!

swoutttt
09-04-2020, 06:43 AM
lalallalalalalla

Archugejackmen
09-04-2020, 08:26 AM
How did you go from collectors in a GAME to capitalists and feudalism in a few lines HAHAHA

Achates
09-04-2020, 10:56 AM
Hmmm, sorry but i think its not necessary to ban them since they have right to do it. Why did sts made heraldic sets and lb vanities if they cant be used and would be banned? I think it doesnt make sense, anyone can have those vanities, hoard them, or even collect them as collection :D
You cannot limit their right to have the set. :D

Champist
09-04-2020, 06:43 PM
huh........?

Dasey
09-04-2020, 08:57 PM
Well this post is underly pointles we all are basically collectors. Even if we have picked up a commom weapon or something ln the turns of that line. So you ban all the people like you've said even you....!

Remiem
09-04-2020, 09:23 PM
No one is going to get banned for collecting. But I am going to close this thread. :( Keep it friendly please, ya'll!