PDA

View Full Version : Forgotten Vanity Lix Odds

RedeZy
09-04-2020, 01:44 AM
Did the odds of the vanity dropping get nerfed because it seems like it. This morning me and many guildies were looting a vanity per 1-2 lix's and it was constant for a couple hours, spoke with over 15+ players and got very similar responses. At this time however, i am 18+ lix's in without a single vanity drop, my party is also following behind with 10-15+ without any loot, spoke with other players and got told the exact same. Pretty sure this isn't just my luck. It's just not logical, the loot system does not make any sense, i feel as if when you loot vanities your chances decrease.

ArianaGrande22
09-04-2020, 02:01 AM
Same after a couple of hrs 5 elix no loot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostNoob
09-04-2020, 02:39 AM
Honestly i find it hard to believe u guys got that many, but think if the vanities were allowed to be looted at that rate. You would lose money using the elixirs. Not really something sts could sell to its players.

Ive used 10+ elixirs and looted 2 vanities.

RedeZy
09-04-2020, 04:31 AM
We really did loot that many. I’ve been using lixs the entire day and this what what I’ve come across, I did manage to loot a vanity after 20+ lixs.

Redjellydonut
09-04-2020, 04:38 AM
Used 25 elixer for 10 platinum each and nothing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bundlos
09-04-2020, 05:10 AM
Maybe just maybe..Odds were intentionally kept low given all the hue and cry going on xD

Analytical
09-04-2020, 12:48 PM
Honestly i find it hard to believe u guys got that many, but think if the vanities were allowed to be looted at that rate. You would lose money using the elixirs. Not really something sts could sell to its players.

Ive used 10+ elixirs and looted 2 vanities.

Well said, couldn't agree more!

People don't think twice when they make a suggestion to improve the drop rate. Regardless of whether it's being nerfed, as many are farming, even at the previous drop rate the cheapest vanity drop was already close to 300k-500k, making it very discouraging for farmers to continue farming. I can't imagine how the price of these vanities will drop to if drop rate were to improve.

To the OP, would you buy the elix for 300k+ when your worst possible vanity loot is only worth 50k? At what point would you stop farming? Would you continue to farm thinking that you can loot the vanity that's worth 10m-20m or would you stop your losses?

People need to see how challenging it can be to adjust the drop rate to which it would still be worth to farm for those vanities while not causing price of vanities looted to fall to the cost of the total elixirs spent. Perhaps, if you can detail out the exact drop rate where prices of vanities will remain decent enough to farm while still making sure people loot good amount of vanities, sts might lend a ear.

To add, the moment you are spending the elixirs, you are in for a gamble. You are not guaranteed to loot the highest price tiers of vanities just like opening locks, farming arcanite event, eggsavier event etc. If you are "unlucky" you may loot the cheapest arcanes no matter how many times you try. If you are "lucky" you may loot the most expensive arcanes.

Garrus-N7
09-04-2020, 06:58 PM
I'm trying to get either uller set from event or grind it with elixirs. But i have no idea where to do it on my lvl. And the uller set is the only thing i ever actually wanted since it originally first came T.T
Any help will be appreciated obviously.

Bundlos
09-05-2020, 12:18 AM
I'm trying to get either uller set from event or grind it with elixirs. But i have no idea where to do it on my lvl. And the uller set is the only thing i ever actually wanted since it originally first came T.T
Any help will be appreciated obviously.

Any zone that matches your current level or zones 5 levels down of your current level

Garrus-N7
09-05-2020, 05:19 PM
Any zone that matches your current level or zones 5 levels down of your current level

No longer needed. A generous player donated me the set...yay