PDA

View Full Version : Heraldics

almountajn
09-04-2020, 08:03 AM
Here, we can see two people who vote for Heraldics not to come back.

Thanks Crit for this beautiful picture!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200904/bdfb2e80b05d3c1186c1bab17ef09a64.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

QuaseT
09-04-2020, 08:05 AM
Well, I vote for that too. I dont own a set but I know I wouldnt wear one if its cheap.

omg_its_Amy
09-04-2020, 08:09 AM
Isn't the event about vanities anyways, the item itself would stay expensive tho

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 Pro mit Tapatalk

Enraged
09-04-2020, 08:12 AM
Here, a person who demands a quick closure/deletion of nonsensical threads like this to avoid another collector drama. Ty.

Spooked
09-04-2020, 08:15 AM
Well, I vote for that too. I dont own a set but I know I wouldnt wear one if its cheap.

Why would it be cheap?
If it was rereleased as a community contest prize or as leaderboard reward or even given out to few random select players made untradable tell me how either of those scenarios would make it cheap.
When people say rerelease they always jump the gun and assume it will be a green arlorian all over again, but it doesnt have to be if you do some thinking and come up with solutions to let both parties eat some cake.
Rereleasing these in very limited quantities doesnt make them cheap, change my mind

Avaree
09-04-2020, 08:23 AM
Crit wears rare account bound tabard that was a 10 plat package deal at the very start of the game.
wonder how many times that account has been passed around xD
It would be very distasteful to original owners who paid for that exclusive set to be re-released. No, I don’t own one.

Archugejackmen
09-04-2020, 08:24 AM
Honestly, I think forerunner vanities would be a great addition to the game. They’re really dope, but can only currently be worn as gears, and their stats are pretty bad.

QuaseT
09-04-2020, 08:24 AM
Why would it be cheap?
If it was rereleased as a community contest prize or as leaderboard reward or even given out to few random select players made untradable tell me how either of those scenarios would make it cheap.
When people say rerelease they always jump the gun and assume it will be a green arlorian all over again, but it doesnt have to be if you do some thinking and come up with solutions to let both parties eat some cake.
Rereleasing these in very limited quantities doesnt make them cheap, change my mindI was assuming the op is referring to the event that is currently running because that is the most plausible reason why he created the thread today and not earlier/later in my opinion.

Oakmaiden
09-04-2020, 08:46 AM
It’s fugly to the bone, if you gave me one I would delete it.

Iccyprincess
09-04-2020, 08:50 AM
+1 I vote not to come back too

almountajn
09-04-2020, 08:56 AM
It’s fugly to the bone, if you gave me one I would delete it.Then why don't you buy one and delete it? It will help us to make price higher.

Joke, we both know that you find it really beautiful

xsilentninjax
09-04-2020, 09:17 AM
+1, I can't imagine working my *** off to get one and some new dude demands it to be handed down to him as if it was entitled, no I don't own one.

Giant bench
09-04-2020, 09:24 AM
That Tabard costed 10 plat? And people cry if it return???? Lmao I’d give STS that 1700 plat for that bundle lmao.

xsilentninjax
09-04-2020, 09:28 AM
That Tabard costed 10 plat? And people cry if it return???? Lmao I’d give STS that 1700 plat for that bundle lmao.

that was its price at the time lmao, even if it were to be possible to be purchasable then it would be on 2500 plat LOLOL

Motherless_Child
09-04-2020, 09:29 AM

Thanks Crit for this beautiful picture!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200904/bdfb2e80b05d3c1186c1bab17ef09a64.jpg

Not coming back, bro.... Now, go sip some tea and binge watch Law & Order or something........ Case CLOSED.......

Avaree
09-04-2020, 09:38 AM

It’s not about the cost of the item, it’s about the exclusiveness, the very first account bound item purchasable with plat. I know of only two original owners. Both no longer play.

Giant bench
09-04-2020, 09:54 AM
that was its price at the time lmao, even if it were to be possible to be purchasable then it would be on 2500 plat LOLOL

So I’ll give them 2500 plat??? LOLOL

Giant bench
09-04-2020, 09:57 AM
It’s not about the cost of the item, it’s about the exclusiveness, the very first account bound item purchasable with plat. I know of only two original owners. Both no longer play.

It’s just game All this exclusiveness of items is just for people big ego. They should just rerelease them. It won’t hurt game in any way

Motherless_Child
09-04-2020, 10:02 AM
It’s just game All this exclusiveness of items is just for people big ego. They should just rerelease them. It won’t hurt game in any way

Exclusives are not meant to be re-released..... They usually require some sort of accomplishment in addition to simply spending plat.... Re-releasing certain things would be a slap in the face and discouraging for those who participated..... You should not be able to JUST buy everything.... Some things were earned via excessive, strenuous effort......

Some things that you "want" have to be hard earned and not simply bought..... That's "Life 101".......

THE GOLDEN KING
09-04-2020, 10:12 AM
Exclusives are not meant to be re-released..... They usually require some sort of accomplishment in addition to simply spending plat.... Re-releasing certain things would be a slap in the face and discouraging for those who participated..... You should not be able to JUST buy everything.... Some things were earned via excessive, strenuous effort......

Some things that you "want" have to be hard earned and not simply bought..... That's "Life 101".......

Plat buyer do more for the game than any F2P player ever could. Of course that’s just my opinion. Feel free to disagree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motherless_Child
09-04-2020, 10:24 AM
Plat buyer do more for the game than any F2P player ever could. Of course that’s just my opinion. Feel free to disagree.

Big plat spenders have a better chance of getting exclusives due to their ability to participate in certain events and promotions than F2P players can.....

My point is that, if an individual wants to be strictly F2P, then they have to deal with the fact that plat spenders will most likely acquire exclusive stuff because no matter how much an individual does the F2P thing, it will be hard to keep up with heavy plat spenders....

That was basically the point of my post..... Not knocking plat spenders.... If a person wants to F2P, they are going to need lots of time, patience, and luck..... My translation may not have been clear in the previous posts today.....

But, you are right... Plat spenders ARE the backbone of the game, that's why I was saying some things should remain exclusive because spending plat is what usually increases the odds of getting exclusive stuff.......

Giant bench
09-04-2020, 10:33 AM

Nah life lessons are the only things that can be earned. Object things can be bought. Money runs world.

Also lb item STS say that those were not coming back but any collectable there’s no tag where it says “one time thing” maybe tabard? Still I think STS should rerelease vanity version of armors in game. They can make them plat purchase if want also.

Snowman Is here
09-04-2020, 10:34 AM

There was never a problem with these “exclusive” items until it raised in value and rarity. Now all of a sudden it becomes another item you can’t simply swipe a credit card to buy and it’s a huge problem.

Although it would never hurt the game when it’s most convenient for you, forget the dozens of players who actually collect and enjoy collecting everyday, all the progress made and goals achieved. Like you said, it’s just a game, so actually play it like everyone else without begging for things and see where it gets you.

Motherless_Child
09-04-2020, 10:40 AM
Nah life lessons are the only things that can be earned. Object things can be bought. Money runs world.

Also lb item STS say that those were not coming back but any collectable there’s no tag where it says “one time thing” maybe tabard? Still I think STS should rerelease vanity version of armors in game. They can make them plat purchase if want also.

I understand where you are coming from and your feedback is much appreciated..... I've personally worked "ROCK HARD" for some of the things that I "earned" in this game via participation in events and promotions.... It would devastate me if STS were to simply release those acquired, hard earned achievement prizes as simple plat purchases.... Even if it's just a replica.....

Some things are one of a kind and this is a lesson learned after an individual like me has actually went through the grind and fight to acquire it......

But, I welcome your open box opinion when it comes to your feedback...... :02.47-tranquillity:

Giant bench
09-04-2020, 10:44 AM
There was never a problem with these “exclusive” items until it raised in value and rarity. Now all of a sudden it becomes another item you can’t simply swipe a credit card to buy and it’s a huge problem.

Although it would never hurt the game when it’s most convenient for you, forget the dozens of players who actually collect and enjoy collecting everyday, all the progress made and goals achieved. Like you said, it’s just a game, so actually play it like everyone else without begging for things and see where it gets you.

Huge problem? How Is me buying what I want in the game a problem? There is plat store for a reason.

So make the armor vanity untradable so your armor not lose value? Since most you type of player only care for gold and not care for the item I play the game I not just hoard all rare item like most of you do and only sell overpriced when it convenient for you.

Giant bench
09-04-2020, 10:52 AM
I understand where you are coming from and your feedback is much appreciated..... I've personally worked "ROCK HARD" for some of the things that I "earned" in this game via participation in events and promotions.... It would devastate me if STS were to simply release those acquired, hard earned achievement prizes as simple plat purchases.... Even if it's just a replica.....

Some things are one of a kind and this is a lesson learned after an individual like me has actually went through the grind and fight to acquire it......

But, I welcome your open box opinion when it comes to your feedback...... :02.47-tranquillity:

I get you too, i spent time to get it and all that. Most people have to understand, game has plat store meaning it’s business.

I not understand the snowman person, he say work hard and not just buy plat to get what I want. How am I make 1bil without buy plat?? I make 10-15k gold doing daily. In order for me to make 1bil without spend plat I need do daily 66,666 times I do math... meaning I need wait 100+ year to get it. No joke. Why he mad at me for buy plat to buy what I want???

Avaree
09-04-2020, 11:10 AM

+1 (back to topic) for the return NOT to happen.

Menace
09-04-2020, 11:16 AM
Why is this even a debate when cinco already said he wouldn't bring back anything that would cause drama? Ya'll panic too much. Any real collector would value their item regardless if it was worth 10k or 10m. If you truly like the item for what it is and not what its worth you'd like the idea of being able to wear it more often :D

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Snowman Is here
09-04-2020, 11:19 AM
Huge problem? How Is me buying what I want in the game a problem? There is plat store for a reason.

So make the armor vanity untradable so your armor not lose value? Since most you type of player only care for gold and not care for the item I play the game I not just hoard all rare item like most of you do and only sell overpriced when it convenient for you.

Buying the rarest items ingame should not be as easy as buying platinum you donkey. It wasn’t as easy as that for most of the people that collect so why should it be for you?

Also don’t get mercher and collector confused, everything I’ve spent on collectables has never been made back. Besides, if someone is willing to pay more for an item then who’s to blame the individual collector? All you people do is whine “I’ll buy it for platinum”, but it’s not going to come this easily sorry.

Snowman Is here
09-04-2020, 11:25 AM
Why is this even a debate when cinco already said he wouldn't bring back anything that would cause drama? Ya'll panic too much. Any real collector would value their item regardless if it was worth 10k or 10m. If you truly like the item for what it is and not what its worth you'd like the idea of being able to wear it more often :D

Some of these valuable items cost up to 1b nowadays, tell me how excited you will act when someone else begs for that exact item for 1/10 the cost/effort.

Every collector loves what they collect, but you don’t see anyone bothering to ask for cheap collectables, just the ones we’ve worked hardest to get. It’s selfish and pathetic

Oakmaiden
09-04-2020, 11:25 AM
Then why don't you buy one and delete it? It will help us to make price higher.

Joke, we both know that you find it really beautiful

No, I really think is dorky.

Menace
09-04-2020, 11:27 AM
Some of these valuable items cost up to 1b nowadays, tell me how excited you will act when someone else begs for that exact item for 1/10 the cost/effort.

Every collector loves what they collect, but you don’t see anyone bothering to ask for cheap collectables, just the ones we’ve worked hardest to get. It’s selfish and patheticCheap collectables were the only ones that have been released and look how pressed people already are.

Giant bench
09-04-2020, 11:34 AM
Buying the rarest items ingame should not be as easy as buying platinum you donkey. It wasn’t as easy as that for most of the people that collect so why should it be for you?

Also don’t get mercher and collector confused, everything I’ve spent on collectables has never been made back. Besides, if someone is willing to pay more for an item then who’s to blame the individual collector? All you people do is whine “I’ll buy it for platinum”, but it’s not going to come this easily sorry.
Lol tabard 10 platinum, crier 15 platinum forerunner 30 platinum, epic heraldic 15 platinum. You are just selfish is all. No need hide it.

Snowman Is here
09-04-2020, 11:37 AM
Lol tabard 10 platinum, crier 15 platinum forerunner 30 platinum, epic heraldic 15 platinum. You are just selfish is all. No need hide it.

These are the benefits of playing during the release of the game lol, ask any collector if they paid 10-20 platinum for any of their collectables.

THE GOLDEN KING
09-04-2020, 11:38 AM

They’re not true collectors, all they care about is just hoarding most of these armors and sell them later on to make a profit. They don’t truly value their items.

firebelt & crystalkiller
09-04-2020, 11:40 AM
heres something i think not many noticed. 215700

Giant bench
09-04-2020, 11:40 AM
These are the benefits of playing during the release of the game lol, ask any collector if they paid 10-20 platinum for any of their collectables.

What difference is I pay 10k plat for untradable vanity version of crier vest? How will it effect game in bad way??? How will ruin game??? Explain please.

Giant bench
09-04-2020, 11:42 AM
heres something i think not many noticed. 215700

Exactly, so all people making useless thread like this is stupid.

firebelt & crystalkiller
09-04-2020, 11:49 AM
Exactly, so all people making useless thread like this is stupid.Lol ye.. Resent this ss to all those posts

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Avaree
09-04-2020, 12:07 PM
Nothing selfish about it, look there are titles that are a once only thing too. We don’t see these bound items debated. However, if they were at one time looted it would be a different case.

Avaree
09-04-2020, 12:12 PM
Then why don't you buy one and delete it? It will help us to make price higher.

Price manipulation lol

almountajn
09-04-2020, 01:15 PM
Price manipulation lolAs I said, it was a joke haha