PDA

View Full Version : Can I repeat a Tapjoy Offer

Deathlyreaper
09-04-2020, 09:25 AM
As said in the title.
I did a tapjoy offer around 3 months ago (watch gang) and it just appeared again in tapjoy. Can i repeat that offer? or is that not allowed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheMadElf
09-04-2020, 09:38 AM
It depends on the offer usual the only repeats i know are fine are surveys but most game offer i doubt you can re do.

Motherless_Child
09-04-2020, 10:12 AM
As said in the title.
I did a tapjoy offer around 3 months ago (watch gang) and it just appeared again in tapjoy. Can i repeat that offer? or is that not allowed.

You have to read the terms..... Most are 1 time offers linked to you.... Some may allow you to participate again after some time but, if you did an offer like a week or a month ago, it will naturally not be applied.... After some time has passed, you may become eligible again....... Based on experience........

Deathlyreaper
09-04-2020, 03:15 PM
You have to read the terms..... Most are 1 time offers linked to you.... Some may allow you to participate again after some time but, if you did an offer like a week or a month ago, it will naturally not be applied.... After some time has passed, you may become eligible again....... Based on experience........

are the terms the little description they give or is there an even detailed one? The terms did not mention about it being one time thing. Watch Gang is an offer where you buy watches so I’m assuming it’s fine as long as they got money *fingers crossed*

Futumsh
09-04-2020, 04:06 PM
Generally, it should be fine to do them when offered to you, as long as you're always using the same account, and you aren't trying to get offers that are not intended for you (by using a VPN, deliberately changing device ids, etc).

Garrus-N7
09-04-2020, 06:55 PM
I remember how 3 years ago or more maybe, there was an offer that you could get 1k+ plats by repeatedly doing it. However, turns out the people doing the offer actually were racking phone bills. I had like 3 friends do it, and it bit them in the ***.

Pretty funny, but a good lesson, repeatable offers always have a catch