PDA

View Full Version : Arg! Ipod help

Cheesecakess
03-11-2012, 07:44 AM
Hi guys

Been having ipod trouble lately.
When ever i go to dwnload/update an app it pops up on my screen then dissapears
I went to update pl today coz thought i would start playing again and the thing happened.
I got an 8g 2nd gen ipod touch (updated to 4th but cant get 5th) i also have like 5g+ spare space so i dont think thats an issue

I will restore it tomoz but maybe its just to old

Any advice?
Cheers :)

Skeletonlord
03-11-2012, 10:05 AM
hmmmm, so you cant update the app? Try restarting your iPod, i think i know what you mean. Do you mean you press to update and the bar that updates disappears? This is a known issue, all you need to do is restart and do a clean, fresh new install of the game. You can also try reinstalling it.

maneatingtree
03-11-2012, 10:10 AM
I have that problem all the time. I restart i pod then do Updates on games and while theyre updating i then download PL.

WoundedEagle
03-11-2012, 10:59 AM
I don't know if you haven't done it already, but I would try updating it to its latest firmware, check if you're logged in to app store, and if that doesn't work, restore...

Cheesecakess
03-11-2012, 05:02 PM
Yah im updated to the latest i can get but i will restore it

Piosidon
03-11-2012, 08:53 PM
Happens to me a lot. I just shut it down and turn it back on. Also you can just reset the settings, no apps/music/stuff will be deleted. You can get to this through iPod settings, general, reset, and then reset all settings. I've also fixed it by downloading it at a later time