PDA

View Full Version : Hc Advice

Rikochhan
09-04-2020, 06:45 PM
Planning to catch up on top player hc. Any suggestions? How many platinum do i need to spend to make good gears. How can i get many pets, gears etc. Thankyou in advance :)

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

Cliva
09-04-2020, 07:03 PM
Planning to catch up on top player hc. Any suggestions? How many platinum do i need to spend to make good gears. How can i get many pets, gears etc. Thankyou in advance :)

Sent from my SM-J730G using TapatalkIf running for hc lb, it is best to catch up when 2x exp event is live, along with the 2x exp the 60min combo elix(12plat) and 60% exp elix(8plat) adds up, at lv46-50 get the orc bashing bundle deal for gears, with those gears you should be able to farm SG for even better gears + exp. You wont be staying at lv50-55 for long so those SG gears are only to keep you alive. In under an hour or two you can reach lv 65 faster than others with the use of 2x exp, combo elix, and xp elix's help. Farming Graveyard for items is risky but getting one good drop for your class will increase your stats drastically (best to get help from lv71+ hc for gy). Final advice is Don't die[emoji6]. Enjoy! Those are just my opinions, im open for corrections

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Rikochhan
09-04-2020, 07:28 PM
If running for hc lb, it is best to catch up when 2x exp event is live, along with the 2x exp the 60min combo elix(12plat) and 60% exp elix(8plat) adds up, at lv46-50 get the orc bashing bundle deal for gears, with those gears you should be able to farm SG for even better gears + exp. You wont be staying at lv50-55 for long so those SG gears are only to keep you alive. In under an hour or two you can reach lv 65 faster than others with the use of 2x exp, combo elix, and xp elix's help. Farming Graveyard for items is risky but getting one good drop for your class will increase your stats drastically (best to get help from lv71+ hc for gy). Final advice is Don't die[emoji6]. Enjoy! Those are just my opinions, im open for corrections

Sent from my RMX2040 using TapatalkIf i die during flagging will i be revive? Or its the same when i die in pve zones?

Cliva
09-04-2020, 07:37 PM
If i die during flagging will i be revive? Or its the same when i die in pve zones?

Sent from my SM-J730G using TapatalkIt is considered as PvP death i think, altho i am not sure

Rikochhan
09-04-2020, 07:37 PM
Uppp need more adviceee

Motherless_Child
09-04-2020, 08:03 PM

Hummm.........

Stay alive..... That is your hardcore objective.......

Rikochhan
09-04-2020, 08:06 PM
Uppp. Can hc instantly pay 500 plats to lvl up to 70 rght?

Rikochhan
09-04-2020, 08:21 PM
Uppp. Can hc instantly pay 500 plats to lvl up to 70 rght?

Sent from my SM-J730G using TapatalkIs this true?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200905/f33b4082c55104df94eca57896fd154b.jpg

Cliva
09-04-2020, 09:15 PM
Is this true?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200905/f33b4082c55104df94eca57896fd154b.jpg

Sent from my SM-J730G using TapatalkI dont think it works

Rikochhan
09-04-2020, 11:05 PM
Up

Stephencobear
09-05-2020, 03:22 AM
The plat to level up does not work in hc.
If you die in a pvp map you do not die/reset as you would in pve.

Qua has the best guide on hc & it’s in the “guides” section of the forums.
My advice as a hc lb, is to make friends who ideally have similar goals as you, or join an active guild who focuses on hc,
I have had great experience with <hardcore platform> and <Chivalrous > myself.

Basically if you grind hc lb than you either need heroic amounts of plat &/or the drive to grind hella apps, and maybe hopefully have intelligent/experienced friends or a guild.

Aside- ty to Unluckydeath and Peterdinklage, love you nabs

Darkrai
09-05-2020, 02:31 PM
Idk if this is considerd legal per se but when hardcore just came out i got 3 of my friends to stand in my house and spam cryostar awakening gems so i got fragments on my hardcore character and could craft cryostars myself and open those for cryostar/glintstone coins to easily afford pretty good gear

Rikochhan
09-06-2020, 02:42 AM
Up

QuaseT
09-06-2020, 05:57 AM
Idk if this is considerd legal per se but when hardcore just came out i got 3 of my friends to stand in my house and spam cryostar awakening gems so i got fragments on my hardcore character and could craft cryostars myself and open those for cryostar/glintstone coins to easily afford pretty good gearPeople been doing that for the glintstone set aps too.

Rikochhan
09-10-2020, 05:19 AM
Up

QuaseT
09-10-2020, 08:11 AM

Ok to answer you questions. As suggestion: I would not spend much platinum before you hit level 76. You need the gear for endgame to compete on hc lbs. Focus on the leveling process first - then aps. Getting on lb without being Level76 is harder than the other way. I would say to get level 76 the fastest way around 50-100 plats are enough. You can do it without any too but takes a bit longer without all xp elixirs and the gear packages from store. Start the char during a double xp daily event and grind that day with all elixirs on. Huge headstart, worth it. At 76 I would plan to spend 1k-2k plats to get legendary stuff. Wait till there is a locked with that and dont try to get arcanes at launch, its really rare to loot one for your class. How much plat you spend is your choice, on a long term you can get good gear without plats too. I have lvl76 mythic items, endless set and some others looted arcanes 76 armors too. Its possible.
Pets almost only in egg-zavier event, you can get the originals from the bracken, ydra, dead city maps(see the egg loot guide). For gear many events can be useful. Elondrian and temple event is good to loot free legendaries. For a full list you can visit the event guide on forums, it has loot listed too.
For general info and advices I wrote a hardcore guide (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?477212-Guide-Hardcore-Mode). I will add some things later in detail which I wrote here.