PDA

View Full Version : Need help ASAP, trying to grind up the Uller set before its poof

Garrus-N7
09-04-2020, 07:02 PM
I played on and off since day one (though this account isn't that old, old one...i actually don't remember what happened). But either way, ever since the first Mythics, I really wanted to get the Uller set for my warrior. Even almost managed to get the helmet. However, time passes and you need gear so I sold it. And over time as I levelled I tried to get it back, and then after the magmatus came out, I left the game. Now, for some reason, I felt that I want to return, and I find out my favourite set is on the market for sale and on the event shop.

Hence why I need help. How can i grind it up? I'm in lvl 50 something and trying to get as many tokens as possible.
I will also gladly trade my Grisly skeleton warrior set for uller set.

Cliva
09-04-2020, 07:07 PM
There are now two types of Uller, Vili and Himingleva Vanity. The first type is the Black and violet colored one, it is obtained through crafting. The second one is the one in this event, it is colored Orange and Grey(same as Uller, Vili, Himingleva item looks) but it is also a vanity

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Garrus-N7
09-04-2020, 07:13 PM
Yes, i want to get the uller event set, I assume that's the one that can be traded. I did offers specifically to get the set. Its fine if its not gear, but cosmetically it means a lot to me. So im trying to either trade that warrior grisly skeleton set for it or find a way to grind for it. Been away from the game for too long so I dont know ways to grind for it

Encryptions
09-04-2020, 08:47 PM
Pm me in game and I can help farm tokens. Been playing left 4 dead lately I can log on in an hour.
What is your ign?
Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Cliva
09-04-2020, 09:18 PM
Yes, i want to get the uller event set, I assume that's the one that can be traded. I did offers specifically to get the set. Its fine if its not gear, but cosmetically it means a lot to me. So im trying to either trade that warrior grisly skeleton set for it or find a way to grind for it. Been away from the game for too long so I dont know ways to grind for itThe ones from event vendor are Account Bound meaning it cant be traded but can be stashed. If you're grinding for tokens you can only get the Bound version of that uller, the tradable ones has a chance to drop from boss that is -5 on your current level(if you're 76, then fight boss that is lv71+). Best of Luck to you!

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Garrus-N7
09-05-2020, 03:53 AM
Pm me in game and I can help farm tokens. Been playing left 4 dead lately I can log on in an hour.
What is your ign?

Draugnir. But if by any chance you have discord hit me up, my tag is Conrad#8982

Garrus-N7
09-05-2020, 05:16 PM
Thanks to a generous player, I got the set. Ty and gl all

Tackled
09-05-2020, 05:25 PM
What is your ign?

Hey crypt is it true they gave left 4 dead an update it’s one of my favorite classics [emoji23] and I’ll help also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Encryptions
09-05-2020, 05:38 PM
Hey crypt is it true they gave left 4 dead an update it’s one of my favorite classics [emoji23] and I’ll help also

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNo new updates on left 4 dead recently. Though; the company turtle rock studios is making a new game just like left 4 dead but it will be called Back 4 Blood. Valve and turtle rock studios were a team but split up so they can't use the name left 4 dead 3 since valve owns left 4 dead 1 and 2. It would be copyright I guess.
I can't wait for 2 games to come out, Cyberpunk 2077 and Back 4 Blood. Will literally blow 2000$ on a good gaming pc to play the games. My alienware is good but I doubt it has the specs to run cyberpunk 2077.
Turtle rock studios discord: https://discord.gg/tX5g9H3