PDA

View Full Version : Scammer help

Xionskull
03-11-2012, 10:27 AM
I don't know what to do. I like many others just fell for the free crafting trick. Which just cost me full charmin. I don't know what to do, I'm lvl 59! And got no armor for that lvl!

Darkfader
03-11-2012, 10:30 AM
Email with all details to support(@)spacetimestudios.com

Include player name and little explanation what happened.

Noelx
03-11-2012, 10:54 AM
u posted in the wrong section bro, but contact support(@)spacetimestudios.com as dark said

Good Luck

Noelx
03-11-2012, 10:58 AM
wrong section bro

but do what dark said

goodluck

Swords
03-11-2012, 12:27 PM
email support@spacetimestudios.com they will help u bring justice and glory! otherwise, they will help u get ur stuff back

OvigorothO
03-11-2012, 12:42 PM
Lmao i saw a level 7 doing that in balefort....

Xionskull
03-11-2012, 12:49 PM
Yes a lvl 7!!!! I will not say whole name but first starts with epic! And thanks so much for the link

Jtpup74799
03-11-2012, 12:55 PM
Why not say his name? A scammer deserves to be shamed. And what if someone else sees him? They will not know his/her name

Xionskull
03-11-2012, 01:10 PM
Ok fine with me lol! Epicmanxxxzz, is his name. And beacause I'm almost 60 I'm trying to find a new set to replace the scammed one. The only good set I have left is full enchanted staff set. Message here if you want to buy or trade for something I can use when I turn 60 (lvl 60 lol)

Cake
03-11-2012, 03:26 PM
I got scammed as well I know how you feel I feel sorry for you. I don't think you should publicly embarrass this guy on the forums. I got scammed and on my post about it I didn't put his name, neither should you.

Xionskull
03-11-2012, 07:28 PM
YES I SHOULD I DON'T CARE WHO HE IS AND IF HE'S EMBARRASSED OR NOT HE IS A DOWN RIGHT SCAMMER NAMED "EPICMANXXXZZ" SEE HIM REPORT OK! AND IF I HAVE HAVE TO I'LL MAKE A THREAD JUST FOR HIS NAME! Get the picture dude?????

...Image removed, please send in a support ticket with the name of the player and a description of what happened. - - Airrie

LwMark
03-12-2012, 09:34 AM
What exactly happd

dudetus
03-12-2012, 10:18 AM
YES I SHOULD I DON'T CARE WHO HE IS AND IF HE'S EMBARRASSED OR NOT HE IS A DOWN RIGHT SCAMMER NAMED... SEE HIM REPORT OK! AND IF I HAVE HAVE TO I'LL MAKE A THREAD JUST FOR HIS NAME! Get the picture dude?????

Listen. Just report the guy and explain all of the details about the scam. There's no need to announce his name in public. By announcing scammer's name in public he'll get a forever mark of being a scammer even though he might end scamming. He'll get what he deserves if u report him and u shouldn't be worried.

I lost 1.2M this week when I bought Xbow from CS with 1.2M when I thought it was LB. Even though it is not a scam I felt rly bad for being that stupid. In the end this game is more than just the money. U'll recover from ur loss in time.

Iron Hand
03-12-2012, 10:30 AM
In addition to emailing support send a pm here to samhaymne and one of the devs such as flip or futumsh.. this way they are aware of the problem and can help out. Include as much detail as you can but do not put in forum only do this with private messages and email to support. Sorry this happened is why i tell everyone be very slow and deliberate with any kind of trade with other players and never confirm until u check it 2 or 3 times. Legitimate player merchants will not mind the extra checking and if they do then do not do business with them. Peace friend ...

:)

Xionskull
03-12-2012, 12:58 PM
Ok thanks all I guess I'll live with being a lvl 60 with lvl 55- armor and stuff

Xionskull
03-12-2012, 01:01 PM
email support@spacetimestudios.com they will help u bring justice and glory! otherwise, they will help u get ur stuff back

I sure do hope they can help me get my set back

OvigorothO
03-12-2012, 01:12 PM
YES I SHOULD I DON'T CARE WHO HE IS AND IF HE'S EMBARRASSED OR NOT HE IS A DOWN RIGHT SCAMMER NAMED "EPICMANXXXZZ" SEE HIM REPORT OK! AND IF I HAVE HAVE TO I'LL MAKE A THREAD JUST FOR HIS NAME! Get the picture dude?????u mad ?

razerfingers
03-12-2012, 01:14 PM
I sure do hope they can help me get my set back

A few days ago i got scammed out of my artisan from a diffrent guy but he had asked to test it out(he was a guildie) i said sure he uses it kills me boots me from guild leaves game. I email STS with every little detail the respose i got was its a trade dispute and they cant do anything about it but they will look into it so goodluck if anything happens to the guy or you get your items back :) i didnt lol

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

dudetus
03-12-2012, 01:17 PM
Oh btw... U won't get ur stuff back... :s

razerfingers
03-12-2012, 01:22 PM
u mad ?

Hahaha funny

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Xionskull
03-12-2012, 01:22 PM
He also said that he had done it to a guy named "inyorfacelol" and he rattled off a few more that is y I trusted him, does that name ring a bell? But I have played this game for around a year now, and I have the whole time saved up for this set. I see it happen all the time in this game, it's just to easy to be scammed.

Iron Hand
03-12-2012, 01:44 PM
Unfortunately this is all so true for most part everyone here in sl and pl are good people.. the devs are limited in what they can do.. so for me i will never trade something to anyone unless i do not care if i loose it. Most of the time if i trade it is me giving stuff out for contests i run, otherwise i simply use the auction house to make money.. safest place to go so u do not get scammed. I have been plaaying social n mmo games for a long time and i will not even trade with my friends even just simply put i do not want the problems that may come up such as scams or if charged more than someone else for something. Sorry these small few individuals make it bad for everyone but is why i error on the side of caution and my good friends respect that. If they want me to buy something from them i tell them to list at auction house and i go buy it right then for the price they want plus listing fee, just the way i operate and it is bettter for everybody. Hope this advice can help...

Xionskull
03-12-2012, 02:15 PM
Small few individuals??? Omg! You can't even be on for more than 5 minutes and not hear or see a scam!

Xionskull
03-12-2012, 02:19 PM
The thing is you can't trust the cs to! I see people sell things in there for 30k (noob items which you can buy for 280$)!!!!!!!! And to test your theory that most people in sl and pl are good, I said to almost everyone in mt fang town that I'm quiting pl and most said this "have fun bye! Or "ok bye" and usually with a smily face

Elyseon
03-12-2012, 02:45 PM
Omg! You can't even be on for more than 5 minutes and not hear or see a scam!
Umm possibly a slight exageration

And to test your theory that most people in sl and pl are good, I said to almost everyone in mt fang town that I'm quiting pl and most said this "have fun bye! Or "ok bye" and usually with a smily face
For one it wasnt a theory, and also they probably dont know you, would u prefer them to say 'Finally! Glad to see you leave'

Xionskull
03-12-2012, 02:57 PM

For one it wasnt a theory, and also they probably dont know you, would u prefer them to say 'Finally! Glad to see you leave'
Dude I did them to all my "friends" and I'm not exagerating you see "crafting for free" or terrible deals all over the place these days in balefort

Iron Hand
03-12-2012, 03:21 PM

Dude I did them to all my "friends" and I'm not exagerating you see "crafting for free" or terrible deals all over the place these days in balefort

Sorry friend u are having a bad time of it.. in the grand scope considering there is over 48k people listed in just the sts forums and considering redos and double accts there is still probably 24k people here. In the game of pl consider the multiple servers and i would venture to say there is at least over 2k or more people on the game at one time.

I cannot say how pl is doing to be honest i do not play it much anymore. I play on sl and have since right after beta of sl so my experience is limited to that game and yes we have our share of scammers there too. As far as prices at the auction yes anybody can put any price on an item they wish is why i also tell people be patient and watch the prices. The market is always depended on 2 things.. how and the amount an item is found at auction and how much the majority of people are willing to pay for it. If there is something you want bad i would try to wait a few days to see howw the market goes for that item.. it is up to you to know a good price to pay, but also understand the rarer an item shows up on auction the chances are you are going to overpay for it.

My friend i wish i could offer comforting advice to you but in truth in a game where people can be so anonymous it is more likely you will come a cross things that are bad. My biggest advice i can say is just be slow deliberate and redundent in checking things for trades and auctions. Also if people are being mean or upsetting just mute and report if u feel it is bad behavoir. The one thing to keep in mind this just a game with many challenges other than just running maps and killing npc's. For me the social aspect adds to the challenge of the game at times is why i am rarely trading. At the end of the day you have find what you enjoy about the game and try not to let all this other stuff get u down. If i was playing pl i would be happy to run with you and help you out along the way. So if you decide to play sl look me up friend i would gladly help you out to have fun. Sorry so long but i so often see the same posts about scammers so i try to offer advice and encouragement when i can. i just like to try and help people have fun.

Xionskull
03-12-2012, 03:33 PM
Thank you for that, I agree on most of the stuff you have said: some peeps are nice, there are always scams, just live with it. I will not argue any more but I have over 5k friends :)

Iron Hand
03-12-2012, 03:36 PM
Lol feel to make it 5k +1 i always around to help out here and on sl a lot times.

OvigorothO
03-12-2012, 03:43 PM
The thing is you can't trust the cs to! I see people sell things in there for 30k (noob items which you can buy for 280$)!!!!!!!! And to test your theory that most people in sl and pl are good, I said to almost everyone in mt fang town that I'm quiting pl and most said this "have fun bye! Or "ok bye" and usually with a smily facehow is it scam to sell something overpriced? And as for gping to fang amd sayin im quitting you can't expect people to care......i also do not see why this thread hasnt gotten closed yet...its all about you raging. Ok let me dhow you the senario. "hey i will craft your set for free for no aparent reason! And yes i just happen to be running arouns naked and im also level 7. You:"ok craft this set for me" "gives charmin' watevr it is" scammer "AHAHAHAHA NOOB FELL FOR IT"

plmafiaboss
03-12-2012, 03:52 PM
The thing is you can't trust the cs to! I see people sell things in there for 30k (noob items which you can buy for 280$)!!!!!!!! And to test your theory that most people in sl and pl are good, I said to almost everyone in mt fang town that I'm quiting pl and most said this "have fun bye! Or "ok bye" and usually with a smily facehow is it scam to sell something overpriced? And as for gping to fang amd sayin im quitting you can't expect people to care......i also do not see why this thread hasnt gotten closed yet...its all about you raging. Ok let me dhow you the senario. "hey i will craft your set for free for no aparent reason! And yes i just happen to be running arouns naked and im also level 7. You:"ok craft this set for me" "gives charmin' watevr it is" scammer "AHAHAHAHA NOOB FELL FOR IT"this is true^

Iron Hand
03-12-2012, 04:11 PM
The thing is you can't trust the cs to! I see people sell things in there for 30k (noob items which you can buy for 280$)!!!!!!!! And to test your theory that most people in sl and pl are good, I said to almost everyone in mt fang town that I'm quiting pl and most said this "have fun bye! Or "ok bye" and usually with a smily facehow is it scam to sell something overpriced? And as for gping to fang amd sayin im quitting you can't expect people to care......i also do not see why this thread hasnt gotten closed yet...its all about you raging. Ok let me dhow you the senario. "hey i will craft your set for free for no aparent reason! And yes i just happen to be running arouns naked and im also level 7. You:"ok craft this set for me" "gives charmin' watevr it is" scammer "AHAHAHAHA NOOB FELL FOR IT"this is true^

Simply in their own way all they trying to tell you friend is the old saying if something sounds too good to be true.. your right it is too good too be true and trust your instincts and stay away from it :)

Airrie
03-12-2012, 04:58 PM
Hi everyone,

If there's ever an issue like this, please submit a support ticket, with the name of the individual and a description of what happened. We like to respect the privacy of every player, and our team will work with you in resolving your issue.

Thanks!