PDA

View Full Version : plat offer

flaorajevi
09-05-2020, 01:52 AM
Guys is it okay to use plat offer to change my name? Because many people says staff will ban me. But I just want to use plat offer to rename my ign is it okay?

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk

haxte8
09-05-2020, 01:57 AM
I think it is not against the terms of AL.. they won't show free platinum if it is against the game

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

flaorajevi
09-05-2020, 02:07 AM
I think it is not against the terms of AL.. they won't show free platinum if it is against the game

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using TapatalkOk thanks im scared because of those people saying I can get ban if I plat offer

Tackled
09-05-2020, 03:49 AM
Ok thanks im scared because of those people saying I can get ban if I plat offer

I feel like the encourage plat offers also because of maybe partnerships with tapjoy and the other. But don’t abuse them and never try to do with a vpn. I think it’s safer also to just go through sts and purchase plat though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Futumsh
09-05-2020, 08:07 AM
Plat offers are there to be used, just follow the rules.

If you have multiple accounts, you can only do offers on one of them.
Tricking the offer providers into giving you offers they would not normally target to you, or letting you repeat otherwise non-repeatable offers is not allowed (No using a VPN while doing offers, changing your device id repeatedly, etc).
People banned for plat offers are generally abusing them badly.