PDA

View Full Version : Enigma nightmare

XchilangopwnX
03-11-2012, 11:47 AM
Enigma Nightmare

Intro:
Hello everyone. I thank each person that took the time to take a look at this thread.

Enigma Nightmare is a small guild that farms, merchs, and pvps. The future of the guild will be all about having an enjoyable and fun experience: Chatting, Helping the community, Farming, PVP'ing, Merching, and growing as one group. The guild already consists of five wonderful veterans. Each person is special and makes up the core of our guild. The guild will always prioritize in assisting each guild member. Once our members are good to go we will take the time to help out the community! I thank those that took the time to read thus far.

Guild philosophy:

Each Guild does the best for their members by doing so they help create the future of the game. Wonderful Guilds->Wonderful Players-> Extraordinary Game

Guild Events:

Will include:
Weekly meetings (once we have 15+ dedicated members)
Monthly competitions with prizes

Guild Master: Chulangopwn

Officers:

Killxxxxxx
Bpocketlegend

Recruiters:

Will update soon

Requirements:

Level 45+ Main
Must be respectful of all members in guild and of the PL community at all given times.
Enjoy partaking in guild events
Be helpful
No DRAMA
Be chillaxed and friendly
Never be afraid to request help
Begging is frowned upon
Enjoy the game because after all it is just a game ;)

So your interested and you meet the requirements? Post below in the following format:

IGN (in game name):
Personality:
Main game focus:
Your PL Dream/Goal:
Why you want to join:

Our Guild thread can found here:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php?groupid=369

Updates:
3/24/12: Info updated

XchilangopwnX
03-24-2012, 12:53 PM
This is for the community in general and those with successful Guilds.
I need a huge favor.
Advice Enigma Nightmare in what it's missing. Tips on how to become better. Any words of advice/encouragement is welcome. :))