PDA

View Full Version : VoteKick Option For PvP!

Deusagor
09-05-2020, 11:13 AM
some players despite the fact toxic interfere with a normal Versus game into a war which aint nice believe me.

so i thought what if we keep a VOTE KICK option that allows peeps to kick someone NOT BAN if they start something and are not allowed to re enter the match till it ends this will allow toxic-ness to subside a little :D!!!

so what do u think cinco :D

A battle,which has both sides( red and blue), limits 10-12 players.
Each person in team has 2 vote times to kick others in theirs team.
His/ her requests must be approved by the votes of both sides and if the votes are majority then that person will be kicked out of the room. For instance, we have a game in pvp and one of my team is AFK in room and i try to kick that person out of the room. if she/he has more than 6 out of 10 votes are approved by teams, that person will be kicked. In addition, people, who was kicked, can't join back the room within 20 minutes
Well, This is just my own idea and My point is that i would like to ask STS that if they can add it in pvp, so our games will be great. On the other hand, I don't know what they are doing there because i saw some people are just sitting in room and others are AFK. I just want to make more spaces for those who are waiting in the lobby and willing to play in pvp. So we can enjoy a great game and have fun together. Leave your comment below about what you think and thanks for your times

P.S for the pvp community i would like to know what u think and along with that i want every to give their opinion

Yamatee
09-05-2020, 11:20 AM
+1

- Miukita

Arhk
09-05-2020, 11:21 AM
some players despite the fact toxic interfere with a normal Versus game into a war which aint nice believe me.

so i thought what if we keep a VOTE KICK option that allows peeps to kick someone NOT BAN if they start something and are not allowed to re enter the match till it ends this will allow toxic-ness to subside a little :D!!!

so what do u think cinco :D[emoji58][emoji19] oof all players talk toxic I agree but if you want they not talk about you so game already gave you a ignore option don't come here for a silly cause, if their words hurting you so ignore them why that "VOTING KICK OPTION" cmon dude, already soo many players left pvp and I don't want to more leave so please don't come here with pvp changes.

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk

Everlights
09-05-2020, 11:23 AM

Instant disagree. No chance. I'm not willing to enter pvp and get vote kicked by any random people there are only maybe because they don't want me there, you must be dreaming lol. See why I told you before to leave anything related to pvp alone and not suggest things? You're embrassaring yourself.

Plus if you didn't know, there is no such thing in the game as " 1 versus 1 ". There is DEATH MATCH and CAPTURE THE FLAG. Let me help you, if you want to 1 versus 1 there other maps you can go to such as the forbidden maps which are not as active as normal maps.

PS: You should ask what do we the pvp community also think, js. We players are a main part and Cinco surely wants what's best for us and the game.

Xtylez
09-05-2020, 11:24 AM
I think VoteKick Option works more to combat the "Alt-Sitting" problem that is happening in PvP now, just to make the game a bit more fair ^^

Xtylez
09-05-2020, 11:29 AM
Because toxic-ness can be easily combat with push the ignore button and done, sadly, ignore button doesn't avoid people creating alts and making the match and unfair 5vs4 or less

Everlights
09-05-2020, 11:29 AM
I think VoteKick Option works more to combat the "Alt-Sitting" problem that is happening in PvP now, just to make the game a bit more fair ^^

That's called time-out for being inactive. Being inactive for 5min should be kicked. Thats all but not vote kick

Deusagor
09-05-2020, 11:32 AM
Instant disagree. No chance. I'm not willing to enter pvp and get vote kicked by any random people there are only maybe because they don't want me there, you must be dreaming lol. See why I told you before to leave anything related to pvp alone and not suggest things? You're embrassaring yourself.

Plus if you didn't know, there is no such thing in the game as " 1 versus 1 ". There is DEATH MATCH and CAPTURE THE FLAG. Let me help you, if you want to 1 versus 1 there other maps you can go to such as the forbidden maps which are not as active as normal maps.

PS: You should ask what do we the pvp community also think, js. We players are a main part and Cinco surely wants what's best for us and the game.

u never agreed to anything i said XD :D

umm its based of THE MAJORITY OF VOTES not 1 not 2 BUT THE MAJORITY also it helps kick out alt sitters :D

and u are SO SO right for the first time i agree with u

lemme refix what i said above so u can be satisfied :D

alrighty

DONE read the top msg :D

Arhk
09-05-2020, 11:32 AM
I think VoteKick Option works more to combat the "Alt-Sitting" problem that is happening in PvP now, just to make the game a bit more fair ^^Who put alts you?

kiluax
09-05-2020, 11:33 AM

Agreed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xtylez
09-05-2020, 11:43 AM
Who put alts you?

Do You really think that if i were using that low strategy of Alt-Sitting i would be supporting this suggestion? Idk, if i were the one who uses that strategy i would be automatically disagreeing this suggestion xdxdxd

Everlights
09-05-2020, 11:56 AM
u never agreed to anything i said XD :D

umm its based of THE MAJORITY OF VOTES not 1 not 2 BUT THE MAJORITY also it helps kick out alt sitters :D

and u are SO SO right for the first time i agree with u

lemme refix what i said above so u can be satisfied :D

alrighty

DONE read the top msg :D

Yes exactly based on the majority, and what If the majority is a whole team that wants to troll you from a specific guild dude ?? That was my point. You're slow and I have to explain every word I say.

Yes I didn't agree on anything you said so far and so wouldn't the developers because logically your ideas are BAD I have nothing against you, it's your ideas who are related to pvp that I'm against. Suggest something good and no one not even me will be able to say anything. Plus it's not like I come here to say no to this and that idea and leave. I literally tell you WHY no and give you examples each time, take my time to explain why this that and you don't seem to appreciate, all in your head is "oh she disagrees with everything I say" that's what someone slow would think. You even dare to say everyone say their opinion except me because truth hurts you lol. You don't want to hear a good reply that is straight forward, which is what you should be prepared for when you want to post on forums.

If you are not ready to hear certain opinions then don't post anything, because the forums after all is made mainly for the player base, not just to lurk around.

Everlights
09-05-2020, 12:04 PM
Because toxic-ness can be easily combat with push the ignore button and done, sadly, ignore button doesn't avoid people creating alts and making the match and unfair 5vs4 or less

To be honest me personally and I think the developers would agree, there is no possible way to deal with alt sitters at the moment. Because look, if they add a time-out and players who don't make a move for 5min let's say gets kicked for inactivity, then how about when we are doing 1v1s or just chilling there like we all do, we will have to worry about moving all the time. It's enough with what happened in pvp in my opinion, even the chat was removed.. what else is there. I cant think of any specific ways to stop alt sitters really. What we can do is this though. We could ask cinco kindly to take a closer look into this and bare with us, and we will post screenshots of certain alts with proof that they are just used from opposing teams to sit and take spots, we show him proof and everything and have the pvp community agree and confirm its those alts, then we have cinco ban them. This isn't a permanent option but Im sure whoever is putting alts won't take the time to level up more alts. This takes a lot of time and effort tho. Idk

Xtylez
09-05-2020, 12:16 PM
Yes exactly based on the majority, and what If the majority is a whole team that wants to troll you from a specific guild dude ?? That was my point. You're slow and I have to explain every word I say.

Yes I didn't agree on anything you said so far and so wouldn't the developers because logically your ideas are BAD I have nothing against you, it's your ideas who are related to pvp that I'm against. Suggest something good and no one not even me will be able to say anything. Plus it's not like I come here to say no to this and that idea and leave. I literally tell you WHY no and give you examples each time, take my time to explain why this that and you don't seem to appreciate, all in your head is "oh she disagrees with everything I say" that's what someone slow would think. You even dare to say everyone say their opinion except me because truth hurts you lol. You don't want to hear a good reply that is straight forward, which is what you should be prepared for when you want to post on forums.

If you are not ready to hear certain opinions then don't post anything, because the forums after all is made mainly for the player base, not just to lurk around.

Yes, i agree about the possibility that a guild would like to troll you once, but in that case we could also ask that do that become banneable, we could add some screenshots or screen records about how we get kicked for no reason.

Even thought that what u say is a high possibility, being realistic to get kicked everytime actually requires those troll players to be 24/7 in the PvP room(which requires people losing 24 hours of their life, 7 days a week)

I personally think that what u mentioning will happen, yes, but not in a really high rate, and if it happens, there could be that report system i'm talking about.

The objetive is to make PvP get a no-toxicity allowed environment to make more people join this amazing world of PvP

Deusagor
09-05-2020, 12:25 PM
Yes, i agree about the possibility that a guild would like to troll you once, but in that case we could also ask that do that become banneable, we could add some screenshots or screen records about how we get kicked for no reason.

Even thought that what u say is a high possibility, being realistic to get kicked everytime actually requires those troll players to be 24/7 in the PvP room(which requires people losing 24 hours of their life, 7 days a week)

I personally think that what u mentioning will happen, yes, but not in a really high rate, and if it happens, there could be that report system i'm talking about.

The objetive is to make PvP get a no-toxicity allowed environment to make more people join this amazing world of PvP

everlights dear i dont hate u nither do i ignore straightforward messages but the way u put it in is rude not to say if u give an example contradicting my idea say it nicely and ill reply nicely anyone will do that

and yes @Xtylez thats a good idea a type of report system related only to pvp

and yes trolls require 6 people to get u kicked from the group not many are gonna waste their time in doing so (i said 6 but can change along with the different amount of players)

thank you for that!

Arhk
09-05-2020, 12:25 PM
Do You really think that if i were using that low strategy of Alt-Sitting i would be supporting this suggestion? Idk, if i were the one who uses that strategy i would be automatically disagreeing this suggestion xdxdxdOoof then why you said it helps for alt putting? Tf boi don't be silly
We don't need any change in Pvp that's all.

Deusagor
09-05-2020, 12:29 PM
Ooof then why you said it helps for alt putting? Tf boi don't be silly

its not allowed to use the f bomb on forums but oh well

lemme explain sometimes people alt farm so votekick will stop them from doing so :D

and will u please stop saying WE DO NOT NEED CHANGES its really getting on my nerves that people who say this have no imagination :D

Xtylez
09-05-2020, 12:36 PM
Who put alts you?

Ooof then why you said it helps for alt putting? Tf boi don't be silly

Because people who are in a certain team and have an alt-sitter can vote to get that sitter out of their team?

If You have any other doubts about how this works, ask me ^^

Arhk
09-05-2020, 12:36 PM
its not allowed to use the f bomb on forums but oh well

lemme explain sometimes people alt farm so votekick will stop them from doing so :D

and will u please stop saying WE DO NOT NEED CHANGES its really getting on my nerves that people who say this have no imagination :DOk tell me the reason why you need to change pvp even you not play as much, if you want to change something so do it pve don't come for pvp and seriously it's too much now better is delete this thread.
And why changes in pvp? We happy with our old PvP so please dude don't do something with it.

Arhk
09-05-2020, 12:39 PM
Because people who are in a certain team and have an alt-sitter can vote to get that sitter out of their team?

If You have any other doubts about how this works, ask me ^^I really don't care about it, because Ik I can win if opponents puts alt and soo many players already talked about it so don't come with same reason -.-

Deusagor
09-05-2020, 12:41 PM
Ok tell me the reason why you need to change pvp even you not play as much, if you want to change something so do it pve don't come for pvp and seriously it's too much now better is delete this thread.
And why changes in pvp? We happy with our old PvP so please dude don't do something with it.

why does everyone say i dont PvP I DO PVP whenever i see someone in the pvp grounds DUDE

PVP GOT NOTHING WHAT DO U MEAN DONT CHANGE IT we need alot of things in PVP a proper SYSTEM

i have no complains in PvE cinco is doing a GREAT JOB at that

CS GO is a pvp battle ground and they have a votekick system along with several other games

and if u say OMG why are u bringing such a big game such as CS GO into this topic well i have another thing coming

ARCANE LEGENDS which is #1 legends amoung all of the legends here is something u didnt expect

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?132663-Add-new-quot-VOTE-KICK-SYSTEM-quot-in-PVP

click on that link and u will be suprised :D

im so darn suprised look at that everyone supports it why wasnt it a bad idea for them ??

Arhk
09-05-2020, 12:45 PM
why does everyone say i dont PvP I DO PVP whenever i see someone in the pvp grounds DUDE

PVP GOT NOTHING WHAT DO U MEAN DONT CHANGE IT we need alot of things in PVP a proper SYSTEM

CS GO is a pvp battle ground and they have a votekick system along with several other games

and if u say OMG why are u bringing such a big game such as CS GO into this topic well i have another thing coming

ARCANE LEGENDS which is #1 legends amoung all of the legends here is something u didnt expect

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?132663-Add-new-quot-VOTE-KICK-SYSTEM-quot-in-PVP

im so darn suprised look at that everyone supports it why wasnt it a bad idea for them ??Np do it and players gonna leave pvp good job wkwkw pvp player

Xtylez
09-05-2020, 12:47 PM
Ok tell me the reason why you need to change pvp even you not play as much, if you want to change something so do it pve don't come for pvp and seriously it's too much now better is delete this thread.

Look bro, i think everyone can make his own opinion about what they think is better for the game, no matter if they "play PvP constantly or not"

Is specifically ur old PvP that is considered one of the most toxic(for not saying the most toxic) aspect of DL, not cause of the game but cause of the people that play it

Even thought if your decision is to disagree, it wouldn't affect a lot because most of the people that are reading this suggestion are agreeing with it.

But now i'm thinking on it, the fact that You are being stubborn with the idea of add this VoteKick Option to combat those who use the strategy of Alt-Sitting means 1 of 2 possibilities:

1.You use that low strategy of Alt-Sitting
OR
2.You are friend, You are part of a group or You support someone who uses this strategy and u get advantage of it, that's why You don't want it to change

Arhk
09-05-2020, 12:55 PM
Look bro, i think everyone can make his own opinion about what they think is better for the game, no matter if they "play PvP constantly or not"

Is specifically ur old PvP that is considered one of the most toxic(for not saying the most toxic) aspect of DL, not cause of the game but cause of the people that play it

Even thought if your decision is to disagree, it wouldn't affect a lot because most of the people that are reading this suggestion are agreeing with it.

But now i'm thinking on it, the fact that You are being stubborn with the idea of add this VoteKick Option to combat those who use the strategy of Alt-Sitting means 1 of 2 possibilities:

OR
2.You are friend, You are part of a group or You support someone who uses this strategy and u get advantage of it, that's why You don't want it to changeWell for your kind information I want to tell you (I PLAY SOLO) I not help anyone and I said no change here because seriously no need to change pvp arenas they're already good.

Xtylez
09-05-2020, 01:02 PM
Sure bro, in that case You can keep ur opinion of wanting it to keep like this, is ur opinion and i can try to make u change it but if i can't do it then i won't insist anymore with You

What about other players? Do you all think is a good idea? I would love to read all your opinions to make DL better than it already is! ^^

Arhk
09-05-2020, 01:16 PM
Sure bro, in that case You can keep ur opinion of wanting it to keep like this, is ur opinion and i can try to make u change it but if i can't do it then i won't insist anymore with You

What about other players? Do you all think is a good idea? I would love to read all your opinions to make DL better than it already is! ^^Anw you can say anything here ^^ I really don't care about your OPINIONS lmao.

Xtylez
09-05-2020, 01:41 PM
xdddddddddddd

Deusagor
09-05-2020, 01:46 PM
oh and btw another point to throw in why would any one kick anyone out for no reason the whole point of pvp is getting kills so if u troll and kick someone woth 6 other plays idk how many times would that happen they loose the chance of killing u and thats not smart at times

Arhk
09-05-2020, 01:48 PM
oh and btw another point to throw in why would any one kick anyone out for no reason the whole point of pvp is getting kills so if u troll and kick someone woth 6 other plays idk how many times would that happen they loose the chance of killing u and thats not smart at timesTry your best nd beat me then talk.

Deusagor
09-05-2020, 02:04 PM
Try your best nd beat me then talk.

but what does this gotta do with beating u lol

Arhk
09-05-2020, 02:05 PM
but what does this gotta do with beating u lolCoz you said if this change aprove so people loose chance to farm me, listen first beat me and then talk about me.

Xtylez
09-05-2020, 02:09 PM
Coz you said if this change aprove so people loose chance to farm me, listen first beat me and then talk about me.

Bro, i think You are seeing things that are not there xd

Arhk
09-05-2020, 02:10 PM
Bro, i think You are seeing things that are not there xdShhh do your work.

Everlights
09-05-2020, 02:11 PM

You do realise that this thread was made saying vote kick option so people who don't 1v1 can get voted out ?? You call that toxicity?? Plus you really dare to say that if you get vote kicked out for no reason you're gonna take screenshots or record ? Really ? You want to add more weight on us people and the developers ? You and the guy who made this thread both really have no idea of what you're talking about. Both friends trying to back each other up on useless ideas that pvp doesn't need.

Xtylez
09-05-2020, 02:11 PM
Oh well, anyone else who would like to give their feedback?

Arhk
09-05-2020, 02:12 PM
You do realise that this thread was made saying vote kick option so people who don't 1v1 can get voted out ?? You call that toxicity?? Plus you really dare to say that if you get vote kicked out for no reason you're gonna take screenshots or record ? Really ? You want to add more weight on us people and the developers ? You and the guy who made this thread both really have no idea of what you're talking about. Both friends trying to back each other up on useless ideas that pvp doesn't need.Bro you forgot 1 thing, "EVEN NOT PVP ALOT" [emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787]

Everlights
09-05-2020, 02:13 PM

OR
2.You are friend, You are part of a group or You support someone who uses this strategy and u get advantage of it, that's why You don't want it to change
Most agreeing with it? There is nobody that agrees with this beside you and whoever agrees with it is either stupid or stupid, mind my language. You both don't know what pvp needs so leave it aside for people who are actually invested in pvp and wouldn't throw in disastrous ideas

Everlights
09-05-2020, 02:15 PM
Oh well, anyone else who would like to give their feedback?

No. No one is giving their feedback. Everyone including the developers are laughing at us and even me myself I consider myself stupid for even replying to this joke thread, waste of time. These ideas will never happen anyway, the developers wouldn't like to completely destroy their game after all. I don't know why I bothered

Xtylez
09-05-2020, 02:15 PM
You do realise that this thread was made saying vote kick option so people who don't 1v1 can get voted out ?? You call that toxicity?? Plus you really dare to say that if you get vote kicked out for no reason you're gonna take screenshots or record ? Really ? You want to add more weight on us people and the developers ? You and the guy who made this thread both really have no idea of what you're talking about. Both friends trying to back each other up on useless ideas that pvp doesn't need.

Look, the whole point of this thread is to combat toxicity of PvP through a famous strategy called Alt-sitting, which consist in making unfair teamfights through the use of alts(5vs4, 5vs3, 5vs2, 5vs1), giving players the option to "kick" those alts from their team, that's all

I really don't understand what is confusing in that concept

Everlights
09-05-2020, 02:18 PM

im so darn suprised look at that everyone supports it why wasnt it a bad idea for them ??

and I don't care about other games, if other games have this that doesn't mean this has to have too.This is called Dark legends forums for a reason if you didn't notice. This is the game I play and I wouldn't like to have bad ideas like this added. And they won't be anyway. Dude is bothered by being interrupted while playing 1v1 in DEATH MATCH lol. Death Match. D E A T H M A T C H.

Arhk
09-05-2020, 02:18 PM
Look, the whole point of this thread is to combat toxicity of PvP through a famous strategy called Alt-sitting, which consist in making unfair teamfights through the use of alts(5vs4, 5vs3, 5vs2, 5vs1), giving players the option to "kick" those alts from their team, that's all

I really don't understand what is confusing in that conceptSomeone please ask this guy who putting alts lol? Wtf with him? If he can't beat anyone in 1v1 so it's not our fault omg giving headache.

Xtylez
09-05-2020, 02:20 PM
No. No one is giving their feedback. Everyone including the developers are laughing at us and even me myself I consider myself stupid for even replying to this joke thread, waste of time. These ideas will never happen anyway, the developers wouldn't like to completely destroy their game after all. I don't know why I bothered

If You consider that this thread is a "joke thread" just because You 2 people don't agree with it, i think you should keep asking for Helix to return and that's all bro

Everlights
09-05-2020, 02:21 PM

I really don't understand what is confusing in that concept

What you're saying wasn't even mentioned in his post, he was saying he doesn't want to be attacked virtually while doing 1v1 lmao. That's one. Two, you want us to have the chance of being trolled and getting voted out just like that? I think not.

Arhk
09-05-2020, 02:21 PM
If You consider that this thread is a "joke thread" just because You 2 people don't agree with it, i think you should keep asking for Helix to return and that's all broI didn't said for trash weap named HELIX your God wkwkwk

Everlights
09-05-2020, 02:23 PM
If You consider that this thread is a "joke thread" just because You 2 people don't agree with it, i think you should keep asking for Helix to return and that's all bro

It's not two people. It's everyone in the pvp community who has actually been pvping for a while and knows this is a bad idea, it's a joke thread and they're not bothered by it so they're not even bothering to comment, I'm glad you noticed

Xtylez
09-05-2020, 02:25 PM
Look, is a suggestion and as every suggestion have it's failures, instead of start disagreeing with us in everything, You could be thinking in ways to correct those failures

And with ur quoted "What u are saying wasn't even mentioned in his post", i think You didn't read the first commentary i put in this thread, saying that it would be a great option to combat Alt-Sitting

Deusagor, do You think You can correct the thread and make clear that the purpose of this is to combat Alt-Sitting?

Arhk
09-05-2020, 02:27 PM
Look, is a suggestion and as every suggestion have it's failures, instead of start disagreeing with us in everything, You could be thinking in ways to correct those failures

And with ur quoted "What u are saying wasn't even mentioned in his post", i think You didn't read the first commentary i put in this thread, saying that it would be a great option to combat Alt-Sitting

Deusagor, do You think You can correct the thread and make clear that the purpose of this is to combat Alt-Sitting?Alt sitting alt sitting alt sitting what the hell boi if you getting gang in pvp so play 1v1 alone in other maps, why you came here to make trouble?

Everlights
09-05-2020, 02:31 PM

Deusagor, do You think You can correct the thread and make clear that the purpose of this is to combat Alt-Sitting?

It was the other guy making the thread not you, and now you're asking him to add it to the thread lol you guys aren't even sure of what you want. Both lost in space. Plus, this thread was a joke not a failure. This guy comes and posts whatever his brain comes up with without thinking twice. I didn't come and say no bad idea only. I explained why its a bad idea and said the possibilities of making it possible already. So looks like you're the one not reading :)

Xtylez
09-05-2020, 02:32 PM
It's not two people. It's everyone in the pvp community who has actually been pvping for a while and knows this is a bad idea, it's a joke thread and they're not bothered by it so they're not even bothering to comment, I'm glad you noticed

I think people who doesn't give their feedback of this idea should be taken away from the topic discussed here.

And as i said, the whole purpose of this thread is to combat Alt-Sitting in PvP, if You think that unfair teamfights of 5vs4 and all it's variations(Which is a clear example of an unsportsmanlike conduct and toxicity) then there are some aspects that You should start watching from now on your beloved and already good PvP to notice, unless You are someone who does that(Because i really don't know who You are in DL tho)

Everlights
09-05-2020, 02:33 PM
To be honest me personally and I think the developers would agree, there is no possible way to deal with alt sitters at the moment. Because look, if they add a time-out and players who don't make a move for 5min let's say gets kicked for inactivity, then how about when we are doing 1v1s or just chilling there like we all do, we will have to worry about moving all the time. It's enough with what happened in pvp in my opinion, even the chat was removed.. what else is there. I cant think of any specific ways to stop alt sitters really. What we can do is this though. We could ask cinco kindly to take a closer look into this and bare with us, and we will post screenshots of certain alts with proof that they are just used from opposing teams to sit and take spots, we show him proof and everything and have the pvp community agree and confirm its those alts, then we have cinco ban them. This isn't a permanent option but Im sure whoever is putting alts won't take the time to level up more alts. This takes a lot of time and effort tho. Idk

Here. Since you missed it. There you go. The only little possibility to fix your problem which is not a major problem even.

Arhk
09-05-2020, 02:34 PM
I think people who doesn't give their feedback of this idea should be taken away from the topic discussed here.

And as i said, the whole purpose of this thread is to combat Alt-Sitting in PvP, if You think that unfair teamfights of 5vs4 and all it's variations(Which is a clear example of an unsportsmanlike conduct and toxicity) then there are some aspects that You should start watching from now on your beloved and already good PvP to notice, unless You are someone who does that(Because i really don't know who You are in DL tho)It's better for you because you don't know.

Xtylez
09-05-2020, 02:37 PM
It was the other guy making the thread not you, and now you're asking him to add it to the thread lol you guys aren't even sure of what you want. Both lost in space. Plus, this thread was a joke not a failure. This guy comes and posts whatever his brain comes up with without thinking twice. I didn't come and say no bad idea only. I explained why its a bad idea and said the possibilities of making it possible already. So looks like you're the one not reading :)

You are the one requesting for reasons and i'm giving You reasons of why this is a good idea to combat Alt-Sitting in PvP(Which is the whole topic here, and i'm just waiting for Deusagor to correct the thread )

Xtylez
09-05-2020, 02:40 PM
Here. Since you missed it. There you go. The only little possibility to fix your problem which is not a major problem even.

Are You aware that what you recommended is easily avoidable as just taking 4-7 seconds to move that alt some distance to reset the counter of "inactivity" You are talking about?

Xtylez
09-05-2020, 02:46 PM
Are You aware that what you recommended is easily avoidable as just taking 4-7 seconds to move that alt some distance to reset the counter of "inactivity" You are talking about?

And even thought, people can also access to their PC and install a bot that makes their alt move automatically

I can see these 2 problems in PvP:

-People being toxic in chat to each other, which can be easily solved using the ignore button

-People using alt-sitting to make unfair teamfights (Which can be solved with this VoteKick Option that we are trying to improve to the game)

Xtylez
09-05-2020, 02:48 PM
Any other doubt that you 2 guys have?

nadineelfen
09-05-2020, 03:30 PM
very nice idea , i wish we can get back chat btw teams

Blazee
09-05-2020, 03:40 PM
Agree with u deusagor..[emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]....mostly king of fighters guild did like that...I noticed bubblygirl and also some players just talkiing between them in pvp and not helping to win ....ally is no need in pvp..btw nice post thanks u to understand it deusa

Sent from my Lenovo A2010-a using Tapatalk

Evildantee
09-05-2020, 03:40 PM
very nice idea , i wish we can get back chat btw teams

I don't think it should be brought back tbh .while I retired from PvP a long time ago ,knowing that it's still the same old dummies that'll be in there with maybe the exception of those who newly joined PvP I think it's best that chat is limited to just the respective teams.

Arhk
09-05-2020, 10:50 PM
Any other member left from DPG? Only 1 Guild agree with it lmao and even they not PvP alot anw idc about you all I just play and if anyone can farm me from DPG so try your harder.

Arhk
09-05-2020, 10:52 PM
Agree with u deusagor..[emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]....mostly king of fighters guild did like that...I noticed bubblygirl and also some players just talkiing between them in pvp and not helping to win ....ally is no need in pvp..btw nice post thanks u to understand it deusa

Sent from my Lenovo A2010-a using TapatalkWe Doing PvP before 3yrs so really No one care about your failure threads.

Blazee
09-05-2020, 10:56 PM
Any other member left from DPG? Only 1 Guild agree with it lmao and even they not PvP alot anw idc about you all I just play and if anyone can farm me from DPG so try your harder.

Sent from my Redmi 7 using TapatalkIt will be better ask heart who can farm u from dpg..,,j,,

Arhk
09-05-2020, 11:00 PM
It will be better ask heart who can farm u from dpg..,,j,,

Sent from my Lenovo A2010-a using TapatalkBring your any memeber kid and try.

Blazee
09-05-2020, 11:08 PM
We Doing PvP before 3yrs so really No one care about your failure threads.

Sent from my Redmi 7 using TapatalkWho care about u.??..huh??..only u arguing here literally when ppl agreed with deu you're the only one who keep tryinnn to go opposite side ..I know u don't wanna agree with him coz u also did same thing in pvp...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200906/e67474723684ba63fa69d1d5f9577ca6.jpg

Arhk
09-05-2020, 11:17 PM
Who care about u.??..huh??..only u arguing here literally when ppl agreed with deu you're the only one who keep tryinnn to go opposite side ..I know u don't wanna agree with him coz u also did same thing in pvp...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200906/e67474723684ba63fa69d1d5f9577ca6.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo A2010-a using TapatalkListen-Be in your limit, and I never gonna agree with failure threads so better is you and your Guild anything do here no one care about you guys and see you in PvP.

Xtylez
09-05-2020, 11:30 PM
Listen-Be in your limit, and I never gonna agree with failure threads so better is you and your Guild anything do here no one care about you guys and see you in PvP.

"i pLaY sOLo" lol

Blazee
09-05-2020, 11:32 PM
Listen-Be in your limit, and I never gonna agree with failure threads so better is you and your Guild anything do here no one care about you guys and see you in PvP.

Sent from my Redmi 7 using TapatalkWait a min arhan you were talking about ppl leaving pvp right??,...I think you know this answer properly more than me..ppl left coz kof and their allys only like to farm random and innocent pvpers in pvp they don't kill their Allys...want proofs say something???
Here is your proofs
See they wanna gang me like wolfshttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200906/c554a7ff83105e6e0823be674f8d1a21.jpg

Fahrenheat
09-05-2020, 11:46 PM
Bring your any memeber kid and try.

Sent from my Redmi 7 using TapatalkAs an ex PvP Player from lvl 51 (And the reason of why this kid Arhk quit PvP like 3 times already, I don't remember quite good tbh) I agree that a vote-kick option is added, I'm sure this will attract new people to PvP because people quit PvP cause of KoF and this kind of Bullying (I won't mention names specifically, but everyone who plays must know who I'm talking about)

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

Fahrenheat
09-05-2020, 11:48 PM
Well for your kind information I want to tell you (I PLAY SOLO) I not help anyone and I said no change here because seriously no need to change pvp arenas they're already good.

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk"I PLAY SOLO" LMFAO

Arhk, stop trying please, before I return and make u quit PvP for 4th time LOL

Findme
09-06-2020, 12:21 AM
if there is kick button in pvp then everyone will start kick each other instead of playing pvp and match will end by kicking teams not by winning hahaha

Sent from my vivo 1920 using Tapatalk

Findme
09-06-2020, 12:31 AM
As an ex PvP Player from lvl 51 (And the reason of why this kid Arhk quit PvP like 3 times already, I don't remember quite good tbh) I agree that a vote-kick option is added, I'm sure this will attract new people to PvP because people quit PvP cause of KoF and this kind of Bullying (I won't mention names specifically, but everyone who plays must know who I'm talking about)

Sent from my moto e5 play using TapatalkYou are bullying even you quit pvp who will mention it? and by mentioning kof name everyone is wondering if u quite pvp after got really bad farming hahaha come back to pvp kof need more kills from u and will make you more negative and don't cry for kick option it will be for everyone not just for you. Play pvp don't run and crying for kick option is dumb idea ok if everyone from match kicked then who will play in match i think you are crying for useless ideas because you quite pvp and you want who are playing pvp they should also quite.
Pvp is for playing not for kicking each other from match because if everyone kicked from match then with who you will fight? change pvp name to kvsk then I'll agree with your dumb idea and must mention name who made u quite pvp :)

Arhk
09-06-2020, 12:36 AM
As an ex PvP Player from lvl 51 (And the reason of why this kid Arhk quit PvP like 3 times already, I don't remember quite good tbh) I agree that a vote-kick option is added, I'm sure this will attract new people to PvP because people quit PvP cause of KoF and this kind of Bullying (I won't mention names specifically, but everyone who plays must know who I'm talking about)

Sent from my moto e5 play using TapatalkAre You Scared and quit PvP Because of kof? Listen kid You can't make me quit and u never did it stop dreaming ok wake up!

Arhk
09-06-2020, 12:38 AM
Wait a min arhan you were talking about ppl leaving pvp right??,...I think you know this answer properly more than me..ppl left coz kof and their allys only like to farm random and innocent pvpers in pvp they don't kill their Allys...want proofs say something???
Here is your proofs
See they wanna gang me like wolfshttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200906/c554a7ff83105e6e0823be674f8d1a21.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo A2010-a using TapatalkThey gang you because you from "DPG" first think and then talk no sence -_- and KoF not crying like you all here and I also not gonna comment more in this argument.

Arhk
09-06-2020, 12:40 AM
"i pLaY sOLo" lolAny doubts? If have so come in game find me and vs me full map.

Arhk
09-06-2020, 12:42 AM
if there is kick button in pvp then everyone will start kick each other instead of playing pvp and match will end by kicking teams not by winning hahaha

Sent from my vivo 1920 using TapatalkExactly they can't understand it because they have no sence.

Arhk
09-06-2020, 12:44 AM
You are bullying even you quit pvp who will mention it? and by mentioning kof name everyone is wondering if u quite pvp after got really bad farming hahaha come back to pvp kof need more kills from u and will make you more negative and don't cry for kick option it will be for everyone not just for you. Play pvp don't run and crying for kick option is dumb idea ok if everyone from match kicked then who will play in match i think you are crying for useless ideas because you quite pvp and you want who are playing pvp they should also quite.
Pvp is for playing not for kicking each other from match because if everyone kicked from match then with who you will fight? change pvp name to kvsk then I'll agree with your dumb idea and must mention name who made u quite pvp :)

Sent from my vivo 1920 using TapatalkLol Right.

Phosgore
09-06-2020, 12:56 AM
I suggest that remain the discussion in private, there is no need to defame or provoke a guild by generalizing, not everyone in the guild is a PVP Player and I think everyone deserves to be respected. So please.
You all keep better stay calm before the topic is closed

https://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/forum/t1233.gif

ninjahere
09-06-2020, 01:22 AM
This can go wrong like if you do 2 vs 4 because you op and they ganged... theyr Block and they will vote to Kick you

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Findme
09-06-2020, 01:26 AM
Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]Blazee in your guild 10k+ members why you don't invite any 4 in pvp for help you? if none want to help you its your fault bro problem is in you not in others

Findme
09-06-2020, 01:30 AM
Wait a min arhan you were talking about ppl leaving pvp right??,...I think you know this answer properly more than me..ppl left coz kof and their allys only like to farm random and innocent pvpers in pvp they don't kill their Allys...want proofs say something???
Here is your proofs

Sent from my Lenovo A2010-a using TapatalkEveryone gang each other if your team 5 players and other side 2 players you also gang them who will mention that blazeee
and since you think kof play only 1vs5 then how come you been playing 1vs1 with them when match is unfair

Everlights
09-06-2020, 02:38 AM
Lol guys stop responding to them this joke idea will never happen anyway

Arhk
09-06-2020, 02:52 AM
Lol guys stop responding to them this joke idea will never happen anywayExactly

Deusagor
09-06-2020, 09:06 AM
first of all -_-

i see whats going on here ^-^ everlight dear , Arkh , findme as much as you guys have (not some ) dropped the fbomb here im not gonna be rude like u but

Are u guys okay like no literally are u guys okay ur discussion is VOTEKICK ....... V O T E K I C K

and i got arkh here screaming like he wants to fight everyone according to blaze majority liked my idea Even K O F ill be honest with u players are nice even in kof they might have the system of gang but sometimes they play by the book no ones gonna kick u rapidly unless you distrub a 1v1 thats all

if you guys cant respect on another here ill make a direct talk with cinco and personally ask him to look at your chats and your toxic behaviors..

and last time i checked a failure thread doesnt get 80 replies and 600 views so quick lol and if u disagree say no or -1 and give ur ideas on why it should or should not happen i did my investments in pvp if u would excuse me.

BTW everlights u stop worring about the developers pressure thats what they are paid for they look for ideas from players and when liked they implement

Ps: Are u a developer on a alt acc trying to reduce the pressure :D haha

several people have agreed to m idea im actually innovating using my mind do u know in BIG ..... B I G online pc games when idears are asked about pvp platforms everyone gives a great feedback pvpers and pvers everyone keeps the grounds equal so why not here.

anyways my gratitude to those who liked it ^-^

arkh how do u play solo btw do u like come in the pvp zone and kill urself with the sunlight switch in the corners of map ?? and feel happy about it idk lol

Xtylez
09-06-2020, 09:16 AM
"I PLAY SOLO" LMFAO

Arhk, stop trying please, before I return and make u quit PvP for 4th time LOL

Hey dude, You should stop, i'd like to keep this thread as a drama-free discussion because everyone here deserves respect

Now i see it, i think i forgot to mention a detail

My idea of a votekick system works for teams

Example:There are 5 members on red and 4 members on blue and an alt/sitter

In that case someone of those 4 members can open a votekick to kick that sitter or alt in their team(because that is unsportsmanlike conduct) and that alt gets blocked from blue team for that game(Majority votes win)

Phosgore
09-06-2020, 09:21 AM
Healthy discussion is better. I think the idea is good, but this has to take into account a lot, for example server response time, ping and so on. Precision needs to work perfectly

Arhk
09-06-2020, 09:40 AM
first of all -_-

i see whats going on here ^-^ everlight dear , Arkh , findme as much as you guys have (not some ) dropped the fbomb here im not gonna be rude like u but

Are u guys okay like no literally are u guys okay ur discussion is VOTEKICK ....... V O T E K I C K

and i got arkh here screaming like he wants to fight everyone according to blaze majority liked my idea Even K O F ill be honest with u players are nice even in kof they might have the system of gang but sometimes they play by the book no ones gonna kick u rapidly unless you distrub a 1v1 thats all

if you guys cant respect on another here ill make a direct talk with cinco and personally ask him to look at your chats and your toxic behaviors..

and last time i checked a failure thread doesnt get 80 replies and 600 views so quick lol and if u disagree say no or -1 and give ur ideas on why it should or should not happen i did my investments in pvp if u would excuse me.

BTW everlights u stop worring about the developers pressure thats what they are paid for they look for ideas from players and when liked they implement

several people have agreed to m idea im actually innovating using my mind do u know in BIG ..... B I G online pc games when idears are asked about pvp platforms everyone gives a great feedback pvpers and pvers everyone keeps the grounds equal so why not here.

arkh how do u play solo btw do u like come in the pvp zone and kill urself with the sunlight switch in the corners of map ?? and feel happy about it idk lolWhen you know what I mean 'I Play Solo' then talk and go make more threads really no one care about your ruin ideas. If you want to ruin PvP so it's ok players will leave PvP and you can play alone. And I not gonna comment more on this failure thread. So enjoy your failure. [emoji56]

Arhk
09-06-2020, 09:42 AM
And one more thing I said I not gonna comment more so don't think your idea is better lol [emoji23] and enjoy "FAILURE"

Xtylez
09-06-2020, 09:43 AM
Healthy discussion is better. I think the idea is good, but this has to take into account a lot, for example server response time, ping and so on. Precision needs to work perfectly

Of course the idea is not perfect, there are a lot of details that take part of this, but with a good work developer-community, everything is possible ^^

Xtylez
09-06-2020, 09:49 AM
And one more thing I said I not gonna comment more so don't think your idea is better lol [emoji23] and enjoy "FAILURE"

Please no drama on this thread, ty

Everlights
09-06-2020, 10:06 AM

Again someone that doesn't pvp comes and says the idea is good. That's my point people who have no idea what's good for pvp and what isn't

Everlights
09-06-2020, 10:09 AM
first of all -_-

arkh how do u play solo btw do u like come in the pvp zone and kill urself with the sunlight switch in the corners of map ?? and feel happy about it idk lol

not gonna read everything cause no point, I wasn't rude anyway btw. Show me where was I rude ? Everything I said was facts. And as I said if you can't stand people's opinions then don't post. And as I said this idea will never happen anyway.

Deusagor
09-06-2020, 02:46 PM
No woman trust me your rude but at the same time u need facts plus this won't affect ping in anyway so

Anyways can't wait for this F A I L U R E topic to be accepted in a few days ig

Everlights
09-06-2020, 04:33 PM
No woman trust me your rude but at the same time u need facts plus this won't affect ping in anyway so

Anyways can't wait for this F A I L U R E topic to be accepted in a few days ig
Since you were bragging about views and replies bla bla did you forget that it was only the same 5 people arguing over the same thing for the past 3 days and the views were because of us replying and giving it attention?

And yes Deusagor your idea will be accepted in a few days, absolutely, I can't wait either lmao man you're such a 12 year old that it's cute, I can't:')

Deusagor
09-07-2020, 09:26 AM
Heya Arhk :D really i missed ya

so you kinda kept saying u cant kill me kid blah blah no offense to that but umm dude we fought in pvp today and was i like amazed funny feelings was the only times u managed to land blows on me was is in a full 3v1 gang to 2v1 gang and dont deny u kinda like did die :D

SOOOOOOOOO

Everlights
09-07-2020, 12:48 PM

so you kinda kept saying u cant kill me kid blah blah no offense to that but umm dude we fought in pvp today and was i like amazed funny feelings was the only times u managed to land blows on me was is in a full 3v1 gang to 2v1 gang and dont deny u kinda like did die :D

SOOOOOOOOO

Like I said in my previous comment, a 12 year old lol. Comes on forums to express hatred and create drama saying hey I met you in pvp bla bla bla, showing screenshots and attacking other players, calling them out lol.

And don't dare say anything about pvp at the moment, it's all about spamming with the new weapons for combo, so calm your horses. If it wasn't for what pvp is on nowadays you wouldn't kill nobody, we all know that lol.

Everlights
09-07-2020, 12:59 PM
coming on forums to celebrate killing someone, my guy even used dancing emojis, I'm dead LOL.

Evildantee
09-07-2020, 08:14 PM

Well the sad part is that most of the guys in this thread only know how to stir up arguments rather than have well reasoned discussions.

Deusagor
09-08-2020, 12:34 AM
Any doubts? If have so come in game find me and vs me full map.

HEY everlights how come u say im the 12 year old but u forget to see these messages and i noticed u liking arhk message and he liking yours shows that u to are friends before stating someones age like an actual 12 year old analyze the entire thread

if u try to hit but when hit back play the victim then kid this place aint for you and that now after what u wrote (before i took it under consideration) but now it holds no value to me your messages proove to me that

1) you have no imagination
2) you come on the forums with a fake name rather than your real name (atleast i dont do that).
3) you have no honor and no way of how to speak
4) your analysis on things is like telling a baby where to fit the block on those shape types of boxes (not sure what u call them)

and

5) i bet your next comment will be a perfect 12 yr olds on saying OH i didnt read your post its a waste of my time BUT u keep messaging here despite saying its a waste of your time

i asked for a feed back i didnt ask you to discuss unless actuall problems where there and im 100% sure I and Xtylez removed those such as kick and trolls now your messaging for the fun of it.

everlights if u have a problem with the topic bring up an issue and ill resolve it

if after this message you write anything 12yr old then oh god i wont know what to say.

Arhk
09-08-2020, 02:30 AM

SOOOOOOOOO

219797Lol
Ran hahahttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200908/2b9ab6c346a476f466d12e1e3ae1d948.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200908/d63cb4bd81de9d1fc11b4048c5749e47.jpg

Deusagor
09-08-2020, 02:58 AM

SOOOOOOOOO

the only times u managed to land blows on me was is in a full 3v1 gang to 2v1 gang and dont deny u kinda like did die :D

the only times u managed to land blows on me was is in a full 3v1 gang to 2v1 gang and dont deny u kinda like did die :D

maybe this will help u read better .....

hmmm btw u werent able to kill me today LOL misinformation dude be real not fake :D ^-^

but atleast u threw in an image of my killing u ^^

Everlights
09-08-2020, 03:33 AM
HEY everlights how come u say im the 12 year old but u forget to see these messages and i noticed u liking arhk message and he liking yours shows that u to are friends before stating someones age like an actual 12 year old analyze the entire thread

if u try to hit but when hit back play the victim then kid this place aint for you and that now after what u wrote (before i took it under consideration) but now it holds no value to me your messages proove to me that

1) you have no imagination
2) you come on the forums with a fake name rather than your real name (atleast i dont do that).
3) you have no honor and no way of how to speak
4) your analysis on things is like telling a baby where to fit the block on those shape types of boxes (not sure what u call them)

and

5) i bet your next comment will be a perfect 12 yr olds on saying OH i didnt read your post its a waste of my time BUT u keep messaging here despite saying its a waste of your time

i asked for a feed back i didnt ask you to discuss unless actuall problems where there and im 100% sure I and Xtylez removed those such as kick and trolls now your messaging for the fun of it.

everlights if u have a problem with the topic bring up an issue and ill resolve it

if after this message you write anything 12yr old then oh god i wont know what to say.

Bla bla bla bla all nonsense and untrue, go analyse it by yourself and you'll see that in every comment I made I was spitting facts lool. And oh no, he stole my 12 year old joke lmao now he's using it against me :/
You asked for feedback from anyone but me because you knew I'll make your joke idea look bad and speak facts. I gave you feedback and you refused to understand it. Go back to taking screenshot and posting them here, you 12 year old :')

Everlights
09-08-2020, 03:35 AM

maybe this will help u read better .....

hmmm btw u werent able to kill me today LOL misinformation dude be real not fake :D ^-^

but atleast u threw in an image of my killing u ^^

LOOOL Look at him repeating the same sentence, its like taking candy from a kid and he starts yelling he wants it back over and over lol. You just contradict yourself over and over within every comment. Stop embarrassing yourself man

Deusagor
09-08-2020, 03:42 AM
Bla bla bla bla all nonsense and untrue, go analyse it by yourself and you'll see that in every comment I made I was spitting facts lool. And oh no, he stole my 12 year old joke lmao now he's using it against me :/
You asked for feedback from anyone but me because you knew I'll make your joke idea look bad and speak facts. I gave you feedback and you refused to understand it. Go back to taking screenshot and posting them here, you 12 year old :')

0-0
now only god can help u 0-0

Arhk
09-08-2020, 03:43 AM
LOOOL Look at him repeating the same sentence, its like taking candy from a kid and he starts yelling he wants it back over and over lol. You just contradict yourself over and over within every comment. Stop embarrassing yourself manLOL [emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787] he making me laugh in real looool

Arhk
09-08-2020, 03:45 AM
@Everlights you have to see that he agreed why he need a kick option lol, he totally agreed he scared to vs me 1v1 lol pakruh and lust was there and he said he gtg lol. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200908/1b35bb337012978fe8dc011fd044ef0f.jpg

Deusagor
09-08-2020, 03:45 AM
LOOOL Look at him repeating the same sentence, its like taking candy from a kid and he starts yelling he wants it back over and over lol. You just contradict yourself over and over within every comment. Stop embarrassing yourself man

this has nothing to do with a kid having its candy stolen from him WHAT IS WRONG WITH U.... u really make a person with no heart issues get heart issues like everlights

he posted those pics without reading and no offense ur really not smart oh my god

whats yours IGN (IN GAME NAME) if ur brave and bold tell us ?? everyone in DL wants to know whose this quack on the forums

Arhk
09-08-2020, 03:47 AM
I am going off from this thread gonna mute notifications for this lol too toxic , he gonna he bully on on me lol.

Deusagor
09-08-2020, 04:57 AM
@Everlights you have to see that he agreed why he need a kick option lol, he totally agreed he scared to vs me 1v1 lol pakruh and lust was there and he said he gtg lol. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200908/1b35bb337012978fe8dc011fd044ef0f.jpg

why didnt u paste the chat above that one too scared of what people might think lol

Deusagor
09-08-2020, 05:00 AM
I am going off from this thread gonna mute notifications for this lol too toxic , he gonna he bully on on me lol.

Full conception and deception no logic and no facts they think what they write is the one and the only one XD

you play the attacker but when attacked you play the victim its sad so hence forth

id advice all people who see these 2 talking @Arkh and @Everlights to just ignore their messages and continue talking and have well behaved and well discussed objectives

PS: dont attack if u cant take it back @Arkh and @Everlights ^^ and i do like the fact that u said that u really saved many peeps time :D

Xtylez
09-08-2020, 09:48 AM

I already told that the solution You were giving to the problem was completely stupid and easily avoidable by absolutely everyone, so please stop saying that a "Timer that kicks afk people" Is a fact, Thank You.

Deusagor
09-08-2020, 09:53 AM
I already told that the solution You were giving to the problem was completely stupid and easily avoidable by absolutely everyone, so please stop saying that a "Timer that kicks afk people" Is a fact, Thank You.

LOL she says facts then she said timer that kicks peeps out now if someone calls out to me and i got to go for a few seconds that bot kicks me out then what will i do or even when i got to take a piss then wat lol oh god and here everlights i didnt think your baseless facts could get anymore baseless lol

Everlights
09-08-2020, 10:10 AM

You're both either stupid because you don't understand English or that you're just trying to twist my own words which is something only scums do :) embarrassing. I never said use a timer. THIS is what I said :) you're both dumb leave me alone :)

Everlights
09-08-2020, 10:12 AM

Twisting my words now huh? Nice try, but it's all there :) I tagged it for you, worthless scum :) is that what you both go for when you realise that you've lost an argument ? You lie on their backs and twist their words? I see, pathetic. Shameful. Disgusting. Stop talking to me.

Everlights
09-08-2020, 10:14 AM
LOL she says facts then she said timer that kicks peeps out now if someone calls out to me and i got to go for a few seconds that bot kicks me out then what will i do or even when i got to take a piss then wat lol oh god and here everlights i didnt think your baseless facts could get anymore baseless lol

"There is no possible way to deal with alt sitters at the moment." :) learn how to read English. Go do some brain exercises or read a book for real. You're a waste of space. Not helping with anything and only attacking other people lying on their backs, yet all the evidence is there :)

Everlights
09-08-2020, 10:18 AM
Now I completely despise both of you. I was thinking it's ok they're just misguided they don't know how to the game works, etc. But now you've crossed the line. Lying and saying I said things I never said, for real you're disgusting. Leave me alone now. The whole point of me replying to you was to show you that it's not a good idea, now you're taking it a step ahead and you're taking it personal, which is why people like you shouldn't post on forums. People who can't stand criticism when they're at fault. People who are a waste of space that spit lies.

Evildantee
09-08-2020, 11:26 AM
Cinco please close this thread sir. The amount of childishness and idiocy exhibited is causing my brain cell walls to crumble

Xtylez
09-08-2020, 11:51 AM
That's called time-out for being inactive. Being inactive for 5min should be kicked. Thats all but not vote kick

*cough, cough*

Xtylez
09-08-2020, 11:53 AM
Cinco please close this thread sir. The amount of childishness and idiocy exhibited is causing my brain cell walls to crumble

Take into consideration that this would have stayed something formal if it werent for these 2 ppl, anyways, i also agree that this thread gets closed, it became too toxic cause of people that thinks that bcoz they don't agree everyone should disagree too

Everlights
09-08-2020, 02:12 PM
*cough, cough*

Cough cough? Dude that was emphasizing the idea, telling how it would work. You're really making yourself look stupid, just drop it you make no points LOL. Plus, at first I was just giving points why this idea is bad, you're the one who started being toxic, saying I should stick to begging for helix bla bla, and that other dude deusagur telling me out of all people he doesn't want my opinion, only because I speak facts. And you say it is these two ? You're such a hypocrite dude, and it's already proven. Watch yourself stop replying now.

Deusagor
09-08-2020, 03:00 PM
Cough cough? Dude that was emphasizing the idea, telling how it would work. You're really making yourself look stupid, just drop it you make no points LOL. Plus, at first I was just giving points why this idea is bad, you're the one who started being toxic, saying I should stick to begging for helix bla bla, and that other dude deusagur telling me out of all people he doesn't want my opinion, only because I speak facts. And you say it is these two ? You're such a hypocrite dude, and it's already proven. Watch yourself stop replying now.

do u live on the forums get a life lol

if u did give F A C T S WE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ARGUING ALL THIS GOD DAM TIME ever please shut it

facts XD please search google for the meaning of FACTS it will will teach you that when a FACT is given no one can argue with that FACT but i only see u disageeeing then putting in your opinion on how it wont work AND CALL IT FACTS LIKE OMG ARE U DUMB and guys like the moment she messages again she will say oh how u argue with my facts

are u a analyst NO

are u a english teacher NO

do u have some sort of QUALIFICATIONS to even use your brains NO

are you dumb YES

will the next reply to this message be childish YES

will there be something new in it NO

is she/he a kid YES

do people hate her YES

can she manage to get lost NO

will she say bla bla in the next comment I THINK SO

oh my god i feel like i loose braincells talking to a infant only to see it say FACTS lol

please shut it i dont want your self and so called facts if u message on this thread again

IF YIU MESSAGE AGAIN HERE
YOU WILL SELF CERTIFY YOURSELF AS A KID
and if u do that everytime i see you ill call u kid

Xtylez
09-08-2020, 05:30 PM

Most agreeing with it? There is nobody that agrees with this beside you and whoever agrees with it is either stupid or stupid, mind my language. You both don't know what pvp needs so leave it aside for people who are actually invested in pvp and wouldn't throw in disastrous ideas

As i said, toxicity xD

Everlights
09-09-2020, 02:50 AM
do u live on the forums get a life lol

if u did give F A C T S WE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ARGUING ALL THIS GOD DAM TIME ever please shut it

facts XD please search google for the meaning of FACTS it will will teach you that when a FACT is given no one can argue with that FACT but i only see u disageeeing then putting in your opinion on how it wont work AND CALL IT FACTS LIKE OMG ARE U DUMB and guys like the moment she messages again she will say oh how u argue with my facts

are u a analyst NO

are u a english teacher NO

do u have some sort of QUALIFICATIONS to even use your brains NO

are you dumb YES

will the next reply to this message be childish YES

will there be something new in it NO

is she/he a kid YES

do people hate her YES

can she manage to get lost NO

will she say bla bla in the next comment I THINK SO

oh my god i feel like i loose braincells talking to a infant only to see it say FACTS lol

please shut it i dont want your self and so called facts if u message on this thread again

IF YIU MESSAGE AGAIN HERE
YOU WILL SELF CERTIFY YOURSELF AS A KID
and if u do that everytime i see you ill call u kid

I seem to get under your skin pretty well, and you know what's funny? The fact that you reply to some and avoid replying to some other, realising that you have no answer. If you recheck you can see that I replied to every statement you made, because I know what I'm talking about. On the other hand, you're there lost in space replying with replies that are useless since this thread started.

I called him a 12 year old, so he is calling me a kid now.

He went on an old thread of mine and said it sucks, and I said he lives on forums so now he says I live on forums.

That's all in your replies, replying things after me. What are you a parrot ?

Everlights
09-09-2020, 02:53 AM
As i said, toxicity xD

Why didn't you reply to the other comments ? You just avoid replying when you realise you've been caught red handed ? Once again going back to comments and tagging them. Why don't you tag the whole context ? Oh let me guess. Because you know my replies in the whole context make sense. As I said scum desperately trying to make someone look bad but fails miserably

Deusagor
09-09-2020, 05:42 AM
I think Cinco forgot to put the ignore button for idiots...........

MrWizardlord
09-09-2020, 06:22 AM
Its weird how people forget that pvp is supposed to be fun. You attack, you kill, you get attacked, you die and congratulate the people you are against for a good game lol. The main reason i quit pvp a long time ago is that DL pvp players literally just do not know how to have fun with it.

Its so ridiculously hotheaded with ego clashes that its just absurd.

I feel bad for cinco logging in every day to read this nonsense of everyone at each others throats like he is running a daycare of little kids that get mad at eachother cause the other kid insulted him or beat him in pvp lmao..

Come on folks, get it together, you guys are gonna ruin what is already good and happening, just control your emotions, or if pvp is that much of an emotional rollercoaster for you then you shouldnt even be playing it

Everlights
09-09-2020, 06:43 AM
Its weird how people forget that pvp is supposed to be fun. You attack, you kill, you get attacked, you die and congratulate the people you are against for a good game lol. The main reason i quit pvp a long time ago is that DL pvp players literally just do not know how to have fun with it.

I feel bad for cinco logging in every day to read this nonsense of everyone at each others throats like he is running a daycare of little kids that get mad at eachother cause the other kid insulted him or beat him in pvp lmao..

Come on folks, get it together, you guys are gonna ruin what is already good and happening, just control your emotions, or if pvp is that much of an emotional rollercoaster for you then you shouldnt even be playing it

That's one of the first things I've said when thread was made.

Deusagor
09-09-2020, 10:05 AM

everlights hes kinda pointing that towards players like u :D

Everlights
09-09-2020, 11:27 AM
everlights hes kinda pointing that towards players like u :D

In fact, I think he's talking about you. You're the one who started insulting in the first place, and you even mentioned in your thread "everryone can leave their opinions except everlights" if that's not starting things for you then Idk what is.

kiluax
10-04-2020, 10:34 AM
In fact, I think he's talking about you. You're the one who started insulting in the first place, and you even mentioned in your thread "everryone can leave their opinions except everlights" if that's not starting things for you then Idk what is.

Well for your kind information I want to tell you (I PLAY SOLO) I not help anyone and I said no change here because seriously no need to change pvp arenas they're already good.

Man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk