PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate level 35 1 vs. 1 Mage Guide! --> Swamp Rat Gear!

XghostzX
03-11-2012, 07:29 PM
Hey PL community!

I'll be showing you a guide for a somewhat unfamiliar mage build at level 35!

Overview: The main point of this build is that it maxes damage by using Swamp Rat gear (Dex 35 Gear)-- it's best style is for 1v1. It's best to have PVP experience-- not recommended for newer PvP'ers at 35. The damage is in this build is about 25-30 more than the typical voodoo build which adds up to a lot of damage at this level.

Pro's and Cons:

Pros
1.) Can deal a huge amount of damage in the quickest amount of time.
2.) Has high DPS > 20 Extra DPS than the leading "voodoo" gear
3.) Swamp Rat gear = LESS EXPENSIVE
4.) Higher Hit Percent
Cons
1.) Exceptionally lower armor.
2.) Low mana pool & low mana regeneration (however, the damage the spells give off means less use of using spells)
3.) This Build is not meant for FFA --> (It's simply harder than voodoo gear in FFA situations)

The Gear: Helm - Swamp Rat's Dead Eye-Derby; Wand - Mamboza's Voodoo Fire Pin; Cloth - Swamp Rat's Croc Scale Leather; Shield - Swamp Rat's

Ring: Fine Platinum Band of Bravery (Max out Damage, +10 damage)

The Face: Tattooed Elf

The Build: Base Strength - 1 Base Intelligence - 92 Base Dexterity - 87

The Spells: Frostbite - 6; Drain Life - 6; Firestorm - 6; Blessing of Might - 6; Blessing of Vitality - 6; Heal - 3; Mana Shield - 1

Your 1v1 Nuking Combo: Drain Life, Frostbite, Firestorm, Heal. (Always use your blessings before a duel!)

Tips/Reasons why this is the most preferred combo:

1.) These three spells are best because of the distance. A very common misconception: lighting in the combo! By using drain, ice, fire, (and running back at the same time) your opponent literally will miss lighting! (Leaving their combo only to be drain, fire; which won't kill you!) Ice's range is 12 meters, while Lighting is only 8 meters.

2.) You have the advantage--> Distance!

3.) Why not lighting instead of ice? Reason A.) You max out the distance. B.) You can add a small amount of "combo" damage by using ice then fire! ("Hot Flash"= 15% added damage on average from fire)

What do I do if my buffs run out, and I'm being rushed? :(

Truth is you guys, it's not very easy to kill your opponents then-- as well as surviving. BUT that doesn't mean that it is impossible to survive. The best technique for this is to know your distance... use fire then ice (push your enemy away, then freeze them). By the time your opponent is coming at you again, rinse and repeat.

Tips for Mana Shield

Always use mana shield as your last resort. The problem with mana shield is that, once you use it, you'll buy yourself some time to stay alive. However, you need to remember that you have lower armor than normal, you have low mana regeneration (6 m/s) and your mana pool is significantly lower than usual. To avoid using shield, it's good to understand your opponents moves! Some players will mana shield right away, so you want to learn how to fire and ice. Otherwise, combo away!

I hope this guide helped! Remember: This guide is primarily for 1v1!

Happy Hunting, PM or leave a post if you have any questions :)

Twinklaser
03-11-2012, 08:18 PM
Hit% might be higer but my voodoo already boasts 100. Damage and skill damage are 2 different things. While Damage effect skill damage a bit, certain int armor gives higher skill damage.

Conradin
03-11-2012, 08:25 PM
Bravo a great guide from one of the greatest

XghostzX
03-11-2012, 08:41 PM
Bravo a great guide from one of the greatest

Thanks Conrad!

@Twink Thanks, I knew that I just should have probably made that more specific. Thanks for the useful feedback, I'll edit it when I can.

Twinklaser
03-11-2012, 08:51 PM
:0 Forgot sumthing……………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………Great guide :)

Sryyoulose
03-11-2012, 09:37 PM
I think crocs head looks cooler.
Yeah LOOKS cooler.
And good guide.
However,
You're
Awesome!
Not many people can do this as awesome as you.

XghostzX
03-11-2012, 10:14 PM
I think crocs head looks cooler.
Yeah LOOKS cooler.
And good guide.
However,
You're
Awesome!
Not many people can do this as awesome as you.

Hehe thank you! :)

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
03-12-2012, 07:05 PM
wow bro i expected something like this of u, haha awsome guide bro, im lvling my twink now, almost to 35 :-)

Swimmingstar
03-12-2012, 08:23 PM
Nice guide! I don't understand why some people complain about mana shield first though...

Swords
03-12-2012, 08:45 PM
Who knew Rats would be good and can cause chaos!

birdmasta
03-12-2012, 09:15 PM
YOU, MY FRIEND, ARE CRAZY WITH THIS BUILD. YOU KNOW YOUR RANGE VERY WELL. I THINK THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST GUIDES AND BUILDS EVERY INVENTED
-iltwink

birdmasta
03-12-2012, 09:16 PM
lol u wrote croc scale leather twice

XghostzX
03-12-2012, 10:10 PM
Nice guide! I don't understand why some people complain about mana shield first though...

It's just some of the unbearable 35 pvpers...

@birdmasta- thanks bro! Had fun Pvping with you today haha. I'll edit it, thanks again.

EDIT: I changed the items name, but I'm having trouble deleting the picture somehow. I'll figure it out.

birdmasta
03-12-2012, 11:05 PM
because of u im selling voodoo maybe because this build is cheap and boss (so boss omfg dayummmmmmm so smexy)
WOOT!! FIRST THANKS...THANKS GHOST

It's just some of the unbearable 35 pvpers...

@birdmasta- thanks bro! Had fun Pvping with you today haha. I'll edit it, thanks again.

EDIT: I changed the items name, but I'm having trouble deleting the picture somehow. I'll figure it out.

birdmasta
03-12-2012, 11:12 PM
I think the voodoo still has pretty low hit percent...It can still miss drain and stuff against any class, but i saw ghost fight with this build and no miss it was insane

Hit% might be higer but my voodoo already boasts 100. Damage and skill damage are 2 different things. While Damage effect skill damage a bit, certain int armor gives higher skill damage.

Walkhardd
03-12-2012, 11:16 PM
omg..what a nub build. Ill own you with my 30. XD haha..gs bro. <3

XghostzX
03-13-2012, 12:01 AM

Too cute Steve.. haha.

Again, thanks Birdmasta^^

Imsebastiaanl
03-13-2012, 01:51 PM

Hahahaha lol...

Good guide ghost!

I have to say 1 thing: 0 lightning is not good... Has to be 4 or more IMO...

GELLIO77
03-13-2012, 02:55 PM
frost is not worth stacking imo... light has a lot better damage as it goes up from 1-6,

also 6 light is a better all round skill, best skill for a shield fight cos of fast cd(cool down)

and lastly 0 light?! i guarantee you lose 7-8/10 shield fights because there is no light above 4 in the build

just my opinions of the build but i would use the gear

Walkhardd
03-13-2012, 03:03 PM
The point if this build is staying 12 m away, and kiting light. As will said, its not recommended for newer players, and tbh, there's probably only a handful of players who could pull this off consistently.

GELLIO77
03-13-2012, 03:04 PM
and heres my point... if you dont kill in the combo ur screwed :)

Imsebastiaanl
03-13-2012, 03:08 PM
frost is not worth stacking imo... light has a lot better damage as it goes up from 1-6,

also 6 light is a better all round skill, best skill for a shield fight cos of fast cd(cool down)

and lastly 0 light?! i guarantee you lose 7-8/10 shield fights because there is no light above 4 in the build

just my opinions of the build but i would use the gear
Ye thats what I try to say... You can use 1 maybe 2 times drain in one battle so you need lightning, and lightning has more dmg than frost so 6 / 0 .. Bad idea IMO kiting or not..

Walkhardd
03-13-2012, 03:47 PM
and heres my point... if you dont kill in the combo ur screwed :)

If you stay outside of 8 m, how are you screwed?

GELLIO77
03-13-2012, 05:13 PM
well staying out that 8m range aint gonna be easy... Cos ur opponent will be constantly closing you down to get the light in, also ive been pvping at that lvl for a very long time and in a lot of the shield fights ive had ive found it near impossible to shake them of and get a chance to regen

XghostzX
03-13-2012, 05:26 PM
@gellio, yes I've been pvping a long time too.

Guys, the point of this build is to stay away from distance. It's for players who want to get out of that annoying same routine duel all mages have... Run in, drain light fire and a matter of somewhat luck and timing... This build is basically guarenteed to knock out your opponent.

If you stay at the range at all times, the furthest amount of range with fire, ice, drain, it's a very simple and effevtice tactic.

If it's really worth a video, I can provide one.

I'd really appreciate useful feedback please... thank you.

XghostzX
03-13-2012, 06:02 PM
Ye thats what I try to say... You can use 1 maybe 2 times drain in one battle so you need lightning, and lightning has more dmg than frost so 6 / 0 .. Bad idea IMO kiting or not..

Swim, try playing my twink. I'd love to show you.

EDIT: sorry for the double post

GELLIO77
03-14-2012, 04:40 AM
@gellio, yes I've been pvping a long time too.

Guys, the point of this build is to stay away from distance. It's for players who want to get out of that annoying same routine duel all mages have... Run in, drain light fire and a matter of somewhat luck and timing... This build is basically guarenteed to knock out your opponent.

If you stay at the range at all times, the furthest amount of range with fire, ice, drain, it's a very simple and effevtice tactic.

If it's really worth a video, I can provide one.

I'd really appreciate useful feedback please... thank you.

well ill say this... 35 pvp was never always like that, if you would like to know the story of drain light fire ill be happy to tell you but
im telling you pre-GCD drain ice fire was the most used comboand was the norm as is drain light fire now

XghostzX
03-14-2012, 06:54 AM
well ill say this... 35 pvp was never always like that, if you would like to know the story of drain light fire ill be happy to tell you but
im telling you pre-GCD drain ice fire was the most used comboand was the norm as is drain light fire now

Well gellio, not to be disrespectful but is 35 pvp what it was back then? I'm pretty sure this is after GCD, not pre-GBC.

Gellio, why don't you try fighting me and we can see? I wouldn't mind placing a bet to ten.

Otherwise if you refuse, I would really appreciate it if you stop posting negative comments on my thread.

Thanks.

GELLIO77
03-14-2012, 09:39 AM
oh um well i didnt intend for them to be negative so im sorry but ill be happy to fight you to 10 when i finish lvling my new mage

XghostzX
03-14-2012, 08:46 PM
oh um well i didnt intend for them to be negative so im sorry but ill be happy to fight you to 10 when i finish lvling my new mage

Send me a PM whenever ya fee like it^^

birdmasta
03-15-2012, 11:11 PM
when i fought ghost, this build killed me very fast. it is not intended for a lasting fight that's y the hit chance is so high, to not miss any moves needed for the kill...no light wood b a good idea in this build because u will never get close to the opponent u will stay 12m, kill, and then fight someone else usually if the opponent survives u wait for ice and fire and then kill ...

birdmasta
03-15-2012, 11:16 PM
whos will???

Wthlite
03-16-2012, 02:01 AM
So you liked my idea i assume ghost, lol.

XghostzX
03-16-2012, 06:57 AM
ghosty

hope i helped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Umm, I probably know you, but don't troll bro.

At Wthlite- Yeah it's pretty fun. :)

Twinklaser
03-17-2012, 04:50 PM
@birdmasta

67 dex 112 int, 100% hit bud

Zerious
03-18-2012, 01:25 AM
@XGhostX

I'd like to recommend you trying for a full crit build with mamboza's gear and a Champion's Fine Platinum Band or Fine Platinum Band of Bravery. Stats can either be enough int to meet requirements and all dex or 67 dex the rest in int. Gear includes: Mamboza's Voodoo Master Helm, Mamboza's Voodoo Firepin, Mamboza's Croc Scale Robe, Mamboza's Swamp Juice. dunno if all those names were right but you get the idea... Insane crit = insane damage overall. I'm sure you'd like this with your skill set-up and playstyle, and i believe it gives you quite a bit more regen :)

XghostzX
03-18-2012, 09:24 AM
@XGhostX

I'd like to recommend you trying for a full crit build with mamboza's gear and a Champion's Fine Platinum Band or Fine Platinum Band of Bravery. Stats can either be enough int to meet requirements and all dex or 67 dex the rest in int. Gear includes: Mamboza's Voodoo Master Helm, Mamboza's Voodoo Firepin, Mamboza's Croc Scale Robe, Mamboza's Swamp Juice. dunno if all those names were right but you get the idea... Insane crit = insane damage overall. I'm sure you'd like this with your skill set-up and playstyle, and i believe it gives you quite a bit more regen :)

Hmm, well coming from you zeriouz, I've never really known you since I do end game alot. But I've seen several threads mentioning your pvp famous name so I'll take your word for it :) Thank you!

birdmasta
03-18-2012, 03:40 PM
u still will miss drain and those other moves because i think the hit chance for voodoo is actually 92-97 , but the hit on this build is insane like 120 something buffed so no miss. Here if u wanna c the build in action fight ghost urself. I personally am not good with skill ranges only good at weapon kiting

@birdmasta

67 dex 112 int, 100% hit bud

Zerious
03-18-2012, 05:14 PM
Hmm, well coming from you zeriouz, I've never really known you since I do end game alot. But I've seen several threads mentioning your pvp famous name so I'll take your word for it :) Thank you!

Well go ahead and make me blush why don't you :o

XghostzX
03-18-2012, 06:55 PM
@birdmasta I appreciate the support, thanks for helping out this thread :)

@zerious sorry bro, guess you've blushed haha

birdmasta
03-18-2012, 08:09 PM
np ghost glad to help. and u give me a ton of thanks half of them r all from u:) (ya more is good lol)

@birdmasta I appreciate the support, thanks for helping out this thread :)

@zerious sorry bro, guess you've blushed haha

XghostzX
03-19-2012, 06:55 AM
np ghost glad to help. and u give me a ton of thanks half of them r all from u:) (ya more is good lol)

Hehe np, I'll probably end up finding a crit build instead of a damage build now.

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
03-21-2012, 03:38 PM
Hehe np, I'll probably end up finding a crit build instead of a damage build now.

when u get it PM me bro :devilish:

Noodleleg
03-21-2012, 09:03 PM
Might try it.

fuzzylazer
03-22-2012, 05:04 AM
A mana regen of 6. O.o

Apostel
03-22-2012, 05:12 PM
Wel, I think you still loose vs pure INT. But this build works good vs dexmages, bears and birds, especially warbirds.

XghostzX
03-22-2012, 05:44 PM
Wel, I think you still loose vs pure INT. But this build works good vs dexmages, bears and birds, especially warbirds.

Lol, grab a pure INT mage and try me out :)

Apostel
03-22-2012, 05:46 PM
Lol, grab a pure INT mage and try me out :)

will do, just need to upload plat, burned all down for farming lol. my L35 is actually a coppermage ;) but dont worry, will let you know!

Zerious
03-22-2012, 08:02 PM
will do, just need to upload plat, burned all down for farming lol. my L35 is actually a coppermage ;) but dont worry, will let you know!

gg he wins ;)

XghostzX
03-22-2012, 08:56 PM

Sounds good bro!

readtitle
04-06-2013, 02:53 PM
Dis is cute but i besz0rz

XghostzX
04-07-2013, 10:17 PM
Dis is cute but i besz0rz

Lol Bro, you necroed like 5 of my old posts. You wuv me <3

Muslim
04-07-2013, 10:43 PM
Lol, if ghost posts a mage guide....just dont argue...haha

XghostzX
04-15-2014, 10:12 PM
Anyone know if this build would still work? I deleted my 35 mage ages ago. I know it would suck for FFA especially with the unbalanced stats/classes, but just curious.

HolyLegend
04-15-2014, 11:22 PM
No clue about any of the gear, but I made a fairly successful voodoo with 6 ice. That's about all I can give you

Rescind
04-16-2014, 02:19 AM
i think the build is outdated. most "voodoos" use 6 heal 6 lightning nowadays. with your 6 drain and no lightning, you're depending on your drain to nuke which can be inconsistent. anyways i dont consider people as voodoos since they only use the pin rather than the robes and helm.

programmed
04-16-2014, 06:23 AM
No it wouldn't. Just about every mage uses 5-6 heal and 6 lightning and 1-3 drain. It's all about survivability rather than nuking. I'd recommend trying 6 heal, 6 light, 6 BoV, 6 BoM, 6 frost, 1 icestorm, 1 fire, 3 drain if you want to be more of a nuke. It worked very well on mages and killed bears pretty fast which are what everyone is now.

XghostzX
04-16-2014, 06:49 AM
No it wouldn't. Just about every mage uses 5-6 heal and 6 lightning and 1-3 drain. It's all about survivability rather than nuking. I'd recommend trying 6 heal, 6 light, 6 BoV, 6 BoM, 6 frost, 1 icestorm, 1 fire, 3 drain if you want to be more of a nuke. It worked very well on mages and killed bears pretty fast which are what everyone is now.

Ah man that's really depressing, thanks for the feedback though. I'm tempted to make a build that "stands out" and hopefully share it with you guys. Guess we'll see what happens.

Sheugokin
04-16-2014, 12:31 PM
I dun really like 35 b/c of trashtalking.... and rushing........and teaming.......and spawning when there is a CTF game

Or maybe I'm a nub.

programmed
04-16-2014, 12:48 PM
I dun really like 35 b/c of trashtalking.... and rushing........and teaming.......and spawning when there is a CTF game

Or maybe I'm a nub.

That's a big reason why I don't do much 10-40 Pvp anymore. All people do is trash talk, team, spawn, or rage and bring a higher level when they lose to one of the more underpowered classes.

Caiahar
04-16-2014, 01:25 PM
That's a big reason why I don't do much 10-40 Pvp anymore. All people do is trash talk, team, spawn, or rage and bring a higher level when they lose to one of the more underpowered classes.

For some reason that doesnt happen to me at 30-35 :0
At 16-26 it does.
@will: Stands out...not much. But 35 int bear and bird do :D
Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2

programmed
04-16-2014, 01:40 PM
At 16-26 it does.

It didn't happen to me as much as having to watch it constantly happen to others. And yes int bear stands out a lot haha. It's so fun to use and owns.

Impact
04-16-2014, 02:29 PM

At 16-26 it does.
Im the opposite of scary, lvl 51-66 are full of: higher lvls that farm anf team lower lvls, str toons farming int and dex toons(mostly int) and bears with extremely high egos, When I see a nub teamer or trash talker, I usally kill em unless they a friend and I dont really team unless they higher lvl( mostly op 40 plat bears) and beckon stomp nubs

Burningdex
04-16-2014, 08:40 PM
what prog and shei said is one of the main reasons i left 30 other was balance