View Full Version : Nuri's Hallows Glyph Drops?

Buddyf97
03-11-2012, 07:41 PM
I heard that the drop rates for these pinks were/is really low to none at all. Has anyone gotten one recently or heard about the developers fixing this? Thanks in advance!
-Buddyf

Elyseon
03-11-2012, 07:55 PM
Hopefully they fix it, its not even endgame gear now. And they fixed the fang drops when they were too low

slaveleia
03-11-2012, 10:07 PM
They need to fix it or adjust or something! It seems to be too hard like the shadow caves. I only see one glyphic blade steel in the CS. Others are saying the Glyphs have disappeared.

fuzzylazer
03-11-2012, 11:20 PM
There use to be a lot of glyph items up on cs. Since now it is not the max lvl, no one farms there anymore.

Elyseon
03-11-2012, 11:35 PM
It seems to be too hard like the shadow caves.
Yeh I actually called it the new shadow caves the otherday, its insanely hard, and most players cant figure it all out, along with the insanely low drop rates.

Sryyoulose
03-12-2012, 12:00 AM
Yeah and you NEED a good group unfortunately there's not.

slaveleia
03-12-2012, 01:28 AM
It was hard when it was the new level cap...the only time it was dropping was when Nuris first came out before it got nerfed. The glyph steels were killing me! It's the same with crafting recipes in Mt fang....so rare!

Shellkaz
03-12-2012, 07:02 AM
It's a shame too because the maps are really pretty creative. I like them but I don't run it unless I'm helping a guildie level. I hate to go all Ferengi but, there's no profit. I wish that they would at least create some daily quests for the crafting supplies.

wvhills
03-12-2012, 07:47 AM
Personally I don't think the drop rates are that much different than mt fang. It's just no one farms nuri's anymore. You would have to get a dedicated group and farm there for a few hours for several days/weeks to get anything. This is about the same as mt fang. I can farm there an hour a day and not see anything good for two weeks. Nuri's and shadow caves are the same way. People will farm there for 30 min or an hour one day, not get any good drops and then say "drop rates are too low!" "it's too hard!" etc.

Coltona
03-12-2012, 10:06 AM
Personally I don't think the drop rates are that much different than mt fang. It's just no one farms nuri's anymore. You would have to get a dedicated group and farm there for a few hours for several days/weeks to get anything. This is about the same as mt fang. I can farm there an hour a day and not see anything good for two weeks. Nuri's and shadow caves are the same way. People will farm there for 30 min or an hour one day, not get any good drops and then say "drop rates are too low!" "it's too hard!" etc.

Hehe i've been farming it a week...have nothing to show for it except some noob that let me tank snake charmer on my bird got a lvl 60 glyph wand, haven't seen anything else.

wvhills
03-12-2012, 01:35 PM
Add darkparth and I'll help you. He's a level 55 dual spec int/dex bear. Not very good at tanking but I can dish out some damage.