PDA

View Full Version : Whos the best in pvp overall?

FaZePaddle
09-06-2020, 05:42 AM
Out of Rogue, Mage, and Warrior which one is the mightiest of them all?

The one that can kill all types no weaknesses from the character

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QuaseT
09-06-2020, 05:49 AM
Every class has their weakness and its good like that. Certain classes dominate in some caps tho. I am not sure about the current situation at level 76.

FaZePaddle
09-06-2020, 05:54 AM
Every class has their weakness and its good like that. Certain classes dominate in some caps tho. I am not sure about the current situation at level 76.

what are warriors weak too?

arcanefid
09-06-2020, 07:02 AM
what are warriors weak too?

Another warrior with better gear.

FaZePaddle
09-06-2020, 07:02 AM
Another warrior with better gear.

lol so warriors the strongest since it can beat rogue and mage right?

xsilentninjax
09-06-2020, 07:03 AM

this ain't solo leveling

FaZePaddle
09-06-2020, 07:06 AM
this ain't solo leveling

wdym?

arcanefid
09-06-2020, 07:07 AM

I was joking, I don't know. Normally, in terms of duels, I think the triangle of strength and weakness was supposed to be Rogue > Mage, Mage > Warrior, and Warrior > Rogue, but with current items at level 76 I don't think that's the case anymore.

I'm pretty sure you can be good with any class as long as you can afford some good items and also learn to use them well.

FaZePaddle
09-06-2020, 07:08 AM
I was joking, I don't know. Normally, in terms of duels, I think the triangle of strength and weakness was supposed to be Rogue > Mage, Mage > Warrior, and Warrior > Rogue, but with current items at level 76 I don't think that's the case anymore.

I'm pretty sure you can be good with any class as long as you can afford some good items and also learn to use them well.

i think warrior is the strongest cuz of high armor and hp

arcanefid
09-06-2020, 07:10 AM
i think warrior is the strongest cuz of high armor and hp

Well according to the cry-o-meter in forums, that might be true. :P

FaZePaddle
09-06-2020, 07:10 AM
Well according to the cry-o-meter in forums, that might be true. :P

whats that

arcanefid
09-06-2020, 07:12 AM
whats that

If I speak I would be in big trouble. Sometimes it's best to stay in the dark.

FaZePaddle
09-06-2020, 07:12 AM
If I speak I would be in big trouble. Sometimes it's best to stay in the dark.

why? tell me wtf

Encryptions
09-06-2020, 09:24 AM
Rog is most op in pvp with its ability to one shot mages and other rogs -no shield on them and take out warriors in seconds 100% hp with no jug or heal skill ready. High geared, not low geared.
Warrior is op if you have a ton of str maybe 1800+. With warrior you have to use your skills at the right time heal jug axe venge chest buster. One skill messup like missing heal on your team screws you.
Mage I don't know about.
Just my experiences. In honor pvp a war can't 1v1 beat a rog. In normal pvp it can depending on armors skills and pet aa.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Overbear
09-06-2020, 09:33 AM
Rogue is obviously the best and most superior class.

Skolking
09-06-2020, 05:30 PM
War is best to me war can nuke rogues and even tank curse but war requires expirence to play, if you get your timing right rogues wont last 30secs.

While rogues are easy to pvp, just spam attacks when opp is not on jugg or shield.

Mages well rip

Motherless_Child
09-06-2020, 08:57 PM

A good warrior or a good rogue......

Mage = funeral...... :cold:

Perceval
09-07-2020, 02:35 AM
A warrior with a %str build and arcane sword at 76 dominates anything if we are talking 1 on 1 scenarios.

Anyone that tells you otherwise is a liar.

Skolking
09-07-2020, 03:15 AM
A warrior with a %str build and arcane sword at 76 dominates anything if we are talking 1 on 1 scenarios.

Anyone that tells you otherwise is a liar.

Yeah a war with a good str build, about 8-9k arm(max amour atm), dozer axe and maybe chasymal is better than all classes,

Strategics
09-08-2020, 12:18 PM
Well you all so wrong lol, best class depends in what lv u mean bcoz thats abt the gear....

snakeeyes
09-08-2020, 04:28 PM
Lol in pvp it depends of how low your ping are delay can make you lose.

Polosam
09-08-2020, 04:45 PM
Rog is most op in pvp with its ability to one shot mages and other rogs -no shield on them and take out warriors in seconds 100% hp with no jug or heal skill ready. High geared, not low geared.
Warrior is op if you have a ton of str maybe 1800+. With warrior you have to use your skills at the right time heal jug axe venge chest buster. One skill messup like missing heal on your team screws you.
Mage I don't know about.
Just my experiences. In honor pvp a war can't 1v1 beat a rog. In normal pvp it can depending on armors skills and pet aa.

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkIn normal duel a war will dominate. The proc of skull axe that gives haste is rly good. With the right timing and if you know only a little what you are doing you won't die since you will always have heal or jugg up and rogue/mage will eventually run out of Mana

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 Lite μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Shocan
09-09-2020, 09:15 PM
I'm the most op of all classes, and I don't play warrior, case closed

Miskoxjones
09-16-2020, 10:33 AM
war

Enviado desde mi SM-G973U mediante Tapatalk

TheMadElf
09-16-2020, 11:32 PM
Not mage 100%

Quizno Sub
09-17-2020, 09:47 AM
Not mage 100%buff mages ;-;

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Avaree
09-17-2020, 10:41 AM

The mightiest of all classes is the one(s) who plays fair.

Player4L
09-18-2020, 02:05 PM
When it comes to pvp rogue is always gonna steal your kill because of the BroKen aimshot. I tried rouge and didn't like it in pve it just dies too much imo rouge is just a boss killer in pvp i felt like i was just stealing kills from other people. And thats not having any honor so i was like this isnt playing fair at all besides that since im a male irl and very macho to each his own right dont like my characters in any game to be a chick so i stay away from rouges in this game mages are just cute and fun to play but tbh warrior comes on top in this game in pve in pvp is all about skill but since rogue have that BroKen aimshot let them 1Hit each other and steal kills from other people which is better to just leave them alone in pvp without aimshot pvp would be fun. At end game but it is what it is and the Op is the Op

Tricksterity
04-28-2021, 06:06 AM
I know its old thread but saw 1v1 scenario thing i have both class of rogue and warrior
And my rogue with 1850+ dex with glow aa can easy kill 1v1 warrior .....

But its not so much about strenght power its strategy and timing 1 mistake or a bit higher ping and its done in mili seconds

Arachnophobik
04-28-2021, 09:28 AM
Every class has its weakness unless you play a warrior and you're trying to 1v1 any other class in honor, in which case everyone is your weakness

Jkoevy
05-04-2021, 04:59 AM
#ripmages

Sent from my SM-A205FN using Tapatalk

MasterSan
05-04-2021, 06:15 AM
All classes are strongest based on the gears and awakes on the gears.
And all players are human beings, and not bots, so there will be a calculable mistake, which could be the reason for a loss.
One match is not enough to decide some being op.
All have deaths and kills in their profile (which can be manipulated by dummies).
So there is basically no point in this drama thread calling who is op among all class.
But I'd like to friendly duel if anyone wants to, hit me up whenever I'm free.
~Bny
Have a good day.

Azel
05-04-2021, 07:18 AM

Some rouges can kill war's in 1v1 its not that they are immortal XD :banana: :banana:

Oakmaiden
05-04-2021, 07:20 AM
Zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz

Aminsamimi2000
05-04-2021, 05:17 PM
mages isn't good at pvp ..still if u have 1.9k int u cant kill rogue/warrior by urself ..i hope lvl 81 bring some good items for mages

capeo
05-04-2021, 07:05 PM
After a certain point it's skill more then gear. I have seen the best geared player lose because the opponent is better. I have lost to rogues and mages that are just better at pvp then me. With that being said I don't see maxed out wars that often vs maxed out rogues or mages. By maxed it's 2200+ primary stats with the best pets, happiness bonus and aa. I know that I have a hard time doing enough damage as a war. Rogues that have meph, arc loveling, obsidyas and some armor are hard for me to kill. They have damage reduction and obsidyas nerfs my damage by 35%. Even with lower armor it's just hard to deal enough damage. I can survive until I make a mistake and then dead. Even with breeze instead of obsidyas the stun makes life miserable and gives them a chance to hit me with meph. Meph makes average rogues op. Some times the best defense is a good offense. Mages are best in clash but along the same lines I lost to a mage with 2200 int and the pets etc. I just couldn't break the shield and do enough damage before he used glow. Fight lasted forever until I got stunned and couldn't jug or heal. I have used 3 attacks and heal. 2 attacks vb and jug. 2 attacks vb and horn. 3 attacks with vb. I just didn't deal enough damage. Rogue vs mage is different since they can do enough damage but still I have seen op mages beat op rogues.

Long winded story but I think rogues are still at the top. They do the most damage and with the right gear, pets and eggs they are hard to kill. Almost impossible for the other two classes assuming the people involved have the same level of gear and pets.

Asking who is the best is a loaded question. In vs I said rogue but a mage can wipe a team out in clash with good timing. Wars can keep people alive and cover. Pull. Outside of 1v1 (which rogues are literally made for) the other classes shine. A good war or mage makes the difference in a clash. So if you just want to kill people go rogue. They can't wipe a team out with curse, provide mana or protect you with a shield. They can't pull or cover others. I don't think my value is in killing anyone, my value is helping the team survive. I do that better then any rogue can. Same with mages. Stun, curse,heal and mana. A good mage might be the most important player in a clash.

Redjellydonut
05-04-2021, 07:26 PM
Im the best...

trade
05-04-2021, 10:17 PM
If talk about honor pvp, WARRIOR SUCKS, imagine tanking class having same hp and less defence abilities and heals than support and dps classes, and dying by 1 combo

FaZePaddle
05-05-2021, 12:53 AM
Some rouges can kill war's in 1v1 its not that they are immortal XD :banana: :banana:

lolololol

capeo
05-05-2021, 11:49 AM
If talk about honor pvp, WARRIOR SUCKS, imagine tanking class having same hp and less defence abilities and heals than support and dps classes, and dying by 1 combo

Yeah, war is not very tanky. I would like to see faster cd or health/armor buff. I was in the normal honor pvp map and the rogues on my side said "kill the tank, it's easier then killing the rogue using razor". Unless you have jug going your just dead.