PDA

View Full Version : The Adventures of Lil Master Bearert

thecrankybearsam
03-11-2012, 10:15 PM
Deep in the land Fnord lived a girl named Master Bearer. She was a really crazy bear. She liked to cook, and take long walks through the trails of Fnord Tree Valley General court #I. But one day, when she went for a happy, HAPPY walk, she saw a lil baby on the ground, beneath the bright green grass.
"Oh my dear lord! What kind of person would leave such a baby on the hard grounds of Fnord?! I'll take you home until we find you're parents!"
Master Bearer soon realized the baby's name was Master Beargrr, a fierce, close combat ranger of the East!
7 years passed by, and Master Beargrr was almost a fully grown cub!
"It is time, Son grr," said Master Bearer.
"It is time for what, Ms. Bearer?"
"Time for your.....ahem.....training."
"......I-uh-I don't understand. Training for what?"
"It hurts me to say this, it really does, but....you need to learn to fight."
To be continued...When Master Bearert jumps in the fun!

-_-Legiito
03-11-2012, 10:17 PM
This thread is so weird.........I LIKE IT!!!!

fuzzylazer
03-12-2012, 04:52 AM
There is only 1 word left for me to say... Weird....

Esoul
03-12-2012, 05:17 AM
Lil Master Bearert Wohohoo!! :D

Taipan
03-20-2012, 03:23 PM
Deep in the land Fnord lived a girl named Master Bearer. She was a really crazy bear. She liked to cook, and take long walks through the trails of Fnord Tree Valley General court #I. But one day, when she went for a happy, HAPPY walk, she saw a lil baby on the ground, beneath the bright green grass.
"Oh my dear lord! What kind of person would leave such a baby on the hard grounds of Fnord?! I'll take you home until we find you're parents!"
Master Bearer soon realized the baby's name was Master Beargrr, a fierce, close combat ranger of the East!
7 years passed by, and Master Beargrr was almost a fully grown cub!
"It is time, Son grr," said Master Bearer.
"It is time for what, Ms. Bearer?"
"Time for your.....ahem.....training."
"......I-uh-I don't understand. Training for what?"
"It hurts me to say this, it really does, but....you need to learn how to be a SCATTERBEAR!."
To be continued...When Master Bearert jumps in the fun!
Fixed!

thecrankybearsam
04-01-2012, 11:09 PM
Lol guys