PDA

View Full Version : The White Knight rises...

Hankomachos
03-11-2012, 11:11 PM
When The White Knight took his leave from the forums he never realized how greatly missed he was. People were rioting. There was vandalism. Fighting. Theft.
The world was not the same without The White Knight. A corrupt politician, named Michael Rambony, tried taking over The White Knights' supremacy, but everyone shouted "We want The White Knight!" It became a well known chant.
Finally, when the pressure became to much, Michaels' eye started to twitch. His arms started to pulsate, finally, he imploded into a monster... something nobody has never seen! He was enraged... he was wielding a giant machine gun... he was wearing a black bandana...he was, rambo.

The world knew there was only one person who could stop this beast. That person was named: The White Knight.
When The White Knight found out the world was in peril, he bellowed in laughter. He questioned to himself "What kind of monster would try to take my place?"
When he found out it was Michael Rambony, he understood.

The White Knight unsheathed his claymore, drank a gallon of wine, left his private castle and mounted his white stallion. He muttered to himself "Nobody is taking my place on the throne...especially not Michael Rambony."

When he reached the city gates he saw groups of angry mobs everywhere. They held picket signs which read "We want The White Knight!" The White Knight ordered everyone to move, and made his stallion stomp on anyone who got in his way.
He entered the city.

The White Knight ascended the Castle stairs, towards the throne room.
There sat Michael Rambony, on The White Knights throne.
With utter shock and dismay, The White Knight thundered: "Who sits on MY throne without my permission?"

Grinning, Rambony replied "Your mortal nemesis"

Without hesitating, The White Knight charged at Rambony yelling "begone with yer head!"
The White Knight laid a crippling slash on his nemesis, Rambony.
Rambony lay dying, in his own pool of corrupt blood, cursing The White Knights name. The White Knight grinned, and chuckled.

The White Knight looked over the throne room balcony, at the thousands of people cheering for him. He thought to himself why did I leave this place to begin with? It's my home. They love me here.
The White Knight pondered over that question for quite some time. He never came up with an answer. He only knew by returning, he restored order to a city that was breaking at the seams.

---The White Knight

Conradin
03-11-2012, 11:15 PM
Order is back!

Elyseon
03-11-2012, 11:27 PM
Sry, but the pink knight is way better...
He gave free cookies ^.^

Dazamo
03-11-2012, 11:28 PM
All hail the white knight! Much better than brave Sir Robin.

Sryyoulose
03-12-2012, 12:06 AM
Aye aye! I second that.

And ELSONY IS WEAK! Likes pink KNIGHT FOR COOKIES!
(Secretly Goes to Black Knight for Ice cream)
Now where were we?

Lowlyspy
03-12-2012, 12:07 AM
Sry, but the pink knight is way better...
He gave free cookies ^.^
He must be a member of the dark side, I hear they're famous for their cookies.

Lawl, wrong ely. That will never get old xD

Piosidon
03-12-2012, 12:10 AM
The Rainbow Knight gave us Skittles

Hankomachos
03-12-2012, 06:22 AM
The White Knight has granted free rambo juice to Elyseon, Conradin, dazamo, sryyoulose, piosidon, and lowlyspy.

The White Knight has spoken.

adidaman
03-12-2012, 06:29 AM
This sounds like a KKK thing lmao I was a little creeped out when I started reading o.o

Elyseon
03-12-2012, 07:08 AM

Ha! Elysony, u hear that?

The White Knight has granted free rambo juice to Elyseon, Conradin, dazamo, sryyoulose, piosidon, and lowlyspy.

The White Knight has spoken.
Yay!!!!

dudetus
03-12-2012, 07:43 AM
And who is this oh do mysterious White Knight *shifty eyes*?

Lol gj taking the role of THE WHITE KNIGHT into a whole new lvl, Hank the Knight! Still waiting u to get rid of ur Rambo obsession tho... Try to watch a few Terminator movies for a change mhm :D?

Samhayne
03-12-2012, 08:55 AM
That didn't take long :sentimental: Welcome back!

Artentreri
03-12-2012, 11:39 AM

I think you're crazy, seemed like years to me.

saool
03-12-2012, 11:50 AM

Haha! I believe "the white knight" just set an STS record for shortest forum break. :o

StompArtist
03-12-2012, 12:34 PM
Wait. Who's throne are you sitting on? Kings sit on thrones, not knights. I demand clarification!

zappaxe
03-12-2012, 12:38 PM
Hahahahahahaha hes a super knight i guess :excitement:

Hankomachos
03-12-2012, 03:02 PM
The white knight does what he wants.

---The White Knight

morfic
03-12-2012, 03:19 PM
Are you referring to yourself as a one of the "Good" knights from the days of yore?

Or are you using the more common definition these days, as taken from Urban Dictionary?

Just trying to build the imagery of your words and how they are supposed to be presented in my mind.

OvigorothO
03-12-2012, 03:36 PM
The brown knight gave me taco's! ^.^!

Appleisaac
03-12-2012, 04:27 PM
lol... you had such a long goodbye post i thought you would be gone for good ;)

Elyseon
03-12-2012, 04:42 PM
Cookies taste good dipped in Rambo Juice
^.^

StompArtist
03-12-2012, 05:48 PM
Resisting bad joke.

Hankomachos
03-12-2012, 06:22 PM
Are you referring to yourself as a one of the "Good" knights from the days of yore?

Or are you using the more common definition these days, as taken from Urban Dictionary?

Just trying to build the imagery of your words and how they are supposed to be presented in my mind.

The White Knight should NOT be referred to as "good" but he is indeed a more modernized version of a medieval knight.
Being modernized would include his fondness of Coca Cola, heavy metal, and of course, his obsession with Rambo.

As for the modern definition of "white knight" this would only apply if the Woman happened to be The White Knight's Woman. His Woman. Then he would rush to her aid.

---The White Knight

Cahaun
03-12-2012, 08:24 PM
Can I see a pic of this... Rambo!?

Hankomachos
03-12-2012, 08:31 PM
Can I see a pic of this... Rambo!?

Here is a screenshot of him:http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa344/idonthaveone4/rambo-v.jpg

Please note that this was taken before his slaying... before chaos occurred.

Artentreri
03-13-2012, 11:33 PM
I think I see a booger.

Zaltiar
03-14-2012, 12:53 AM
What's this white knight horse crud, if you're blowing your own nose, meh.
If its a welcome back you want. Here, welcome back :)

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

saool
03-14-2012, 01:01 AM
What's this white knight horse crud, if you're blowing your own nose, meh.
If its a welcome back you want. Here, welcome back :)

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

lmao

Swords
03-14-2012, 07:10 PM
The BLACK knight is taking over lol

maneatingtree
03-14-2012, 07:17 PM
Is that sylvester stalone in the pic?

Artentreri
03-14-2012, 11:39 PM
No, it's Justin Bieber.