PDA

View Full Version : Taint set Bonus proc

Achates
09-06-2020, 04:09 PM
Hi, i just noticed that the bonus proc from taint set lvl 76 is not effective in my opinion. It gives you +25% boss damage which the proc can only be triggered by killing an enemy. When in mobs fight its useless since its boss damage and cant do anything with those mobs but when we come to boss fight there is no mobs to trigger that proc. I think it will be better to be changed for example chance the boss damage into normal damage instead of boss damage since it is better and can help us in clearing mobs or make it easier to trigger by doing damage to trigger instead of chance upon killing an enemy. I think this problem is also happens in pvp, in 1 vs 1 it is useless because its never proc. Sorry for my bad English hope you understand. :)

GucciBang
09-06-2020, 04:30 PM
nothing is perfect, tainted is not op

Enviado de meu SM-J810M usando o Tapatalk

Achates
09-06-2020, 04:54 PM
nothing is perfect, tainted is not op

Enviado de meu SM-J810M usando o Tapatalk

I knew it but i only want it to at least be efficient, its true thats its not op but i think its better to make it improve it since its lvl 76 :D

Kystone
09-06-2020, 05:31 PM
manudoom thinks tainted set is perfect, try talking to him

Achates
09-06-2020, 06:23 PM
manudoom thinks tainted set is perfect, try talking to him

Okay, thanks i will try to talk to him. I think everything is perfect depends on our playstile :D

Skolking
09-07-2020, 11:33 AM
I think it should proc on doing damage

Motherless_Child
09-07-2020, 12:25 PM
Hi, i just noticed that the bonus proc from taint set lvl 76 is not effective in my opinion. It gives you +25% boss damage which the proc can only be triggered by killing an enemy. When in mobs fight its useless since its boss damage and cant do anything with those mobs but when we come to boss fight there is no mobs to trigger that proc. I think it will be better to be changed for example chance the boss damage into normal damage instead of boss damage since it is better and can help us in clearing mobs or make it easier to trigger by doing damage to trigger instead of chance upon killing an enemy. I think this problem is also happens in pvp, in 1 vs 1 it is useless because its never proc. Sorry for my bad English hope you understand. :)

The more updated bosses always have mobs......

The older bosses don't but, if you have trouble dealing with them then your equipment or stats are frail, which means you still have more building to do......

But, yeah..... The current endgame map bosses usually have mobs because they are tired of us slaughtering them in Arlor, so they keep back up... LOL......

Achates
09-07-2020, 10:59 PM
I think it should proc on doing damage

Yup me too, i think it should be doing damage instead of killing an enemy :D

Achates
09-07-2020, 11:04 PM
The more updated bosses always have mobs......

The older bosses don't but, if you have trouble dealing with them then your equipment or stats are frail, which means you still have more building to do......

But, yeah..... The current endgame map bosses usually have mobs because they are tired of us slaughtering them in Arlor, so they keep back up... LOL......

Owh thanks, youre right some bosses have mobs to cover them, but only a few bosses have guards. The rest of them dont have any guard. I think sts should put more mobs in boss fight in the future. Poor bosses, they always got slaughtered by arlorians XD