PDA

View Full Version : Keyboard Bug

Dynamicarth
09-07-2020, 02:19 AM
I don’t know if anyone else faced this before or has posted about the same but lately my keyboard bugs randomly in game. I lose the text box content and I can’t see what I’m typing. This is very annoying since you always tend to xsend or have typos since you can’t see what you’ve written. Is it just me or people facing the same issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Futumsh
09-08-2020, 11:01 AM
We're aware of it, and there are other threads on it already. Worst case, you can switch to light mode and it should be fixed. I have no idea what the cause is, it it appears to be that sometimes in dark mode the background color changes to white. It's on our list to figure out a workaround.

Futumsh
09-12-2020, 08:54 PM
This may be fixed with the 2.7.12 app update, which should be available either now or soon. Since we can't reliably make it happen, we don't know for sure if it's fixed, so please let us know if you still see this issue after the app update.

Dynamicarth
09-12-2020, 10:52 PM
This may be fixed with the 2.7.12 app update, which should be available either now or soon. Since we can't reliably make it happen, we don't know for sure if it's fixed, so please let us know if you still see this issue after the app update.

Okay thank you so much. I’ll update the app when I can and let you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk