PDA

View Full Version : A New Way to chat with other Dark Legends Players

zorathorg
03-12-2012, 09:56 AM
Hey all, its me, Anarchyz! We all love Dark Legends right? Well there is only a few things our beloved DL is missing, and one of them is the ability to send messages to offline players, and have them receive the messages when they come online. Well if you want that, then your problem is solved. If you want a good group to talk to other Dark legends players, Download Palringo for your PC, iDevice, or Android now! (See End of message for links) I Myself have been using palringo for a long time now, as in my opinion it is the best chat app Ever made for a mobile device and a computer. It allows so many things, and best of all it is free! When you do get it, do the following steps to join the awesome dark legends group! ->

1. Create an account by entering your email and desired password
2. There are two ways you can join the Dark Legends Group, both are about equally easy/difficult.
-> Way #1 ->> Click the Contacts Tab, and choose Palringo Support, do not worry about what it replies, as we are only using it as a way to post a link that you can click on. Now send the message [darklegends] exactly like that, with brackets and everything. if done correctly it should turn blue when sent. when you send it, click it, and voila, you are in the group.
-> Way #2 ->>Click the Groups Tab, and then click the little plus in the top right, on the bottom tabs, choose search. in the search box that says group name, type in darklegends (without spaces) then click the group that pops up( it should have a picture of the dark legends shield) on the top right, click join/ you can also scroll down on the description page, and click Join.

Congrats! You are now part of the new and growing Dark Legends Community Chat Group! Please Feel Free to introduce yourself, and dont forget to change youe name, to reflect your ingame name!

Dazamo
03-12-2012, 11:22 AM
I was a user of palringo once. It was months ago, but the app was very buggy and unstable for me. I hope it has improved since then.

*Zero*
03-12-2012, 03:10 PM
Lmao how do you know what DL is missing? It hasn't even been released....