PDA

View Full Version : Support my new YouTube channel

almountajn
09-07-2020, 08:11 AM
Hey, I just uploaded a new video in my new channel. I would appreciate if you guys could support me! Channel name: AL Mountajn

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Prabsimar Chhabra
09-07-2020, 08:12 AM
Hey, I just uploaded a new video in my new channel. I would appreciate if you guys could support me! Channel name: AL Mountajn

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using TapatalkYour channel has no videos

Sent from my Iron using Tapatalk

Overbear
09-07-2020, 08:18 AM
Mine too. Check it out link in my siggy :)

Oakmaiden
09-07-2020, 10:22 AM
Mmmno thank you.

arcanefid
09-07-2020, 11:17 AM
Forum rules:

9. You may not post advertisements.
Advertising on these forums is prohibited. Please do not do it.

Giant bench
09-07-2020, 11:34 AM
Nooo

Wait......

Still no.

Motherless_Child
09-07-2020, 12:18 PM

Lol to people who say "I have a channel" and not say what channel or give a link.....

Good job.....

Standing ovation........

*palm face*.... *sighs*.....

Overbear
09-08-2020, 06:19 AM
Lol to people who say "I have a channel" and not say what channel or give a link.....

Good job.....

Standing ovation........

*palm face*.... *sighs*.....

Do you not see "Channel Name: AL Moutajn"...

almountajn
09-08-2020, 06:46 AM
Guys, thanks for the negativity. I decided to close my channel cuz I didn't have the opportunity to start it. Thanks again. That's the answer for those who wonder about these toxic people.

capitalismatitsfinest
09-08-2020, 06:49 AM

Good job.....

Standing ovation........

*palm face*.... *sighs*......https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200908/37000cbed15c98f5fbebf721a514bd8a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Motherless_Child
09-08-2020, 09:51 AM
Do you not see "Channel Name: AL Moutajn"...

LOL.... Type into youtube and you get nothing...... Links are better......

Type into search and you get a bunch of mountain biking video results..... LOL..... Don't reply before doing research, just makes you look DUMB......

Overbear
09-08-2020, 11:17 AM
LOL.... Type into youtube and you get nothing...... Links are better......

Type into search and you get a bunch of mountain biking video results..... LOL..... Don't reply before doing research, just makes you look DUMB......

Take your own advice and do YOUR research. If you were had any neurons in that little brain of yours then you would've used the filter to search for channels and seen his. It's not going to be there anymore, because he closed the channel down.

Who's dumb now? L

Encryptions
09-08-2020, 12:16 PM
My channel is noob have 4 subs.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Motherless_Child
09-08-2020, 01:00 PM
Take your own advice and do YOUR research. If you were had any neurons in that little brain of yours then you would've used the filter to search for channels and seen his. It's not going to be there anymore, because he closed the channel down.

Who's dumb now? L

You are dumb now.... Don't promote a closed down you tube channel, unless you are *ahem*, DUMB..... I already proved my point......

almountajn
09-08-2020, 04:50 PM
You are dumb now.... Don't promote a closed down you tube channel, unless you are *ahem*, DUMB..... I already proved my point......Why should toxic people like you exist?

Motherless_Child
09-08-2020, 06:14 PM
Why should toxic people like you exist?

Because there is a balance in nature... People like me must exist to deal with people like you...... :stupid:

Overbear
09-09-2020, 05:48 AM
Because there is a balance in nature... People like me must exist to deal with people like you...... :stupid:

1. I never promoted a deleted channel, go back and read everything I said. I was just proving you wrong.

2. That's so cringe lmao

xsilentninjax
09-09-2020, 06:11 AM

writing +100
intelligence +10
Charisma -1000

QuaseT
09-09-2020, 08:23 AM
When you pay for the premium tapatalk version and still get ads lol

almountajn
09-09-2020, 02:51 PM
When you pay for the premium tapatalk version and still get ads lolHahahahaha

Aeot
09-09-2020, 05:55 PM
You are dumb now.... Don't promote a closed down you tube channel, unless you are *ahem*, DUMB..... I already proved my point......Nobody promoted a closed channel and the dumb one ironically is you and you didn't prove anything except that you talk nonsense.

Motherless_Child
09-09-2020, 06:44 PM
Nobody promoted a closed channel and the dumb one ironically is you and you didn't prove anything except that you talk nonsense.

The OP already said they closed it.... Read the replies and you will see it...

Now, you are the one who is dumb..... LOL.... The OP said it themselves........

Indrana_
09-09-2020, 09:36 PM
When you pay for the premium tapatalk version and still get ads lolLMAO

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk

Spooked
09-10-2020, 07:03 AM
I mean, you dont have to bash him.
Idc about his channel but why go out of your way to have a whole a ss discussion about it here.
Just ignore him hes not holding a .40 to your head giving you an ultimatum on life and death.