PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends Ch. 2 and Advertising

NukeDragon
09-07-2020, 09:39 AM
- Make a huge redeveloped version of Pocket Legends. We would all start back at level 1, but everything transferable to the new chapter.
Such as: face, character, items, and vanities.
- The main difference being that the graphics being updated and new maps and levels to work towards.
- bring in ideas from other STS games:
- ranked seasons like AL
- leaderboards that reset for each season but also display overall
- guild leaderboards
- customizable guild halls (not like the simple customizable graphics but like make a customizable room where we can change and make it like anything we want.

I also made an advertisement for STS to use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idsfuvuRZ_Y

Vapourised
09-10-2020, 09:40 AM
Dam the advert looking really fresh. Not sure about the music tho.
But I doubt STS will want to refine PL. Cinco was thinking of making a new MMO which potentially shares elements of PL and AL. I think it was mentioned in some 2019 thread. I'll link it on request.

NukeDragon
09-10-2020, 11:17 AM
Dam the advert looking really fresh. Not sure about the music tho.
But I doubt STS will want to refine PL. Cinco was thinking of making a new MMO which potentially shares elements of PL and AL. I think it was mentioned in some 2019 thread. I'll link it on request.

I saw on discord that they are creating a new game :). Also the music was created by a fellow PL player. Figured customized music would be nice.

Ibenji
09-14-2020, 02:11 PM
If y'all know how the Borderlands series work. Borderlands 2 specifically, for example. After beating the campaign, you can go on to beat it again, but in a harder difficulty, I believe it's Vault hunter mode and some other difficulties. Same idea with PL v2

Danthemanoy
09-15-2020, 04:29 AM
If y'all know how the Borderlands series work. Borderlands 2 specifically, for example. After beating the campaign, you can go on to beat it again, but in a harder difficulty, I believe it's Vault hunter mode and some other difficulties. Same idea with PL v2

Yeah that’ll be cool if ya can change the difficulty on each campaign.