PDA

View Full Version : DL release???

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
03-12-2012, 12:06 PM
when will DL be released for mobil devices? i heard something about DL being releaased for PC users first...

RedRyder
03-12-2012, 12:08 PM
I'm going to go dig a hole and stick my head in it. Ostrich style. (I'm aware that's a myth. Thanks)

saool
03-12-2012, 12:12 PM
It came out last week...

:rolleyes:

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
03-12-2012, 12:20 PM
It came out last week...

:rolleyes:

ohh dont i feel dumb... its just i havent been on forums for a while :P

Sryyoulose
03-12-2012, 12:24 PM

Lol he just trolled you. It's coming out (So the devs say(They always say earlier date)) on the 15th. The devs and girlgamer have played some but it's not open to the public.

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
03-12-2012, 12:31 PM
Lol he just trolled you. It's coming out (So the devs say(They always say earlier date)) on the 15th. The devs and girlgamer have played some but it's not open to the public.

lol i know it hasnt came out for mobil devices, i just thought he ment for PC...

Goldnhawk
03-12-2012, 12:43 PM
is DL now definetely comin released at 15th for droid AND Ios?

-Hawk-

ArtStar
03-12-2012, 12:43 PM
Chrome comes after droid which comes after kindle fires as far as we know.

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
03-12-2012, 01:06 PM
Wut abot Idevices?

Ardon
03-12-2012, 01:08 PM
Wut abot Idevices?

iOS devices come last.

Mattuchiha
03-12-2012, 01:11 PM
Ios come last?? Dang, I think that the first version will be the Ios :(

Commanderkeen
03-12-2012, 01:12 PM
DL is releasing for kindel fire first they are getting a two week exclusive of DL. Then Android is getting their hands on it. Then IOS comes next. Last but not least is Chrome. The March 15 is not official date, just because Jake Rogers a STS founder said it at the MWC doesn't mean thats the date something could always go wrong. e.g. they find a bug that when someone equips something it causes the game to crash for everyone.

Snakespeare
03-12-2012, 01:14 PM
No, the 15th is a DATE spoken by a developer on video at a conference.

I have been on this MB for almost two years. These dates are approximations. The real decision is based on whether or not they are satisfied with the quality of the code. If they do not feel they are ready, they will change the date.

That said, the first thing they are planning seems to be a Kindle Fire-only beta test. This may last a few days or up to a week. Next they intend to open the beta test to all Android devices.

iOS users, until the beta test is over, it will not even be submitted to Apple for the App Store. When they are ready, they will make a build for us and submit it. Because it is a new app, it could take a month or more for Apple to allow it. Apple does not permit beta testing via the App Store. Apple also might put the age limit higher than other outlets. Or they may refuse to carry the game, for all we know. So, until you hear otherwise, have NO expectations regarding iOS versions of this game.

(p.s. the person who posted a moment before me said this already... sorry

OvigorothO
03-12-2012, 01:17 PM
First the beta moves into the kindle fire through the amazon market (hint hint theres a amazon market app for android) then the beta onto android market.and once its officially out of beta then it will be added onto the ios market. And finally into chrome store...lol

Commanderkeen
03-12-2012, 01:17 PM
Btw all this info is in the FAQ's

Commanderkeen
03-12-2012, 01:19 PM
First the beta moves into the kindle fire through the amazon market (hint hint theres a amazon market app for android) then the beta onto android market.and once its officially out of beta then it will be added onto the ios market. And finally into chrome store...lol

My bad ur right sorry.

OvigorothO
03-12-2012, 01:32 PM
Wow i find that hard to believe....i believe i saw a post from officials (sts) saying it was in that particular order i listed it in

OvigorothO
03-12-2012, 01:34 PM
Wow i find that hard to believe....i believe i saw a post from officials (sts) saying it was in that particular order i listed it in could be wrong though :) i just think ot makes more sence my especially since im pretty sure most ppl who even know about sts and play it on chrome originally discovered it on ios/android

Cahaun
03-12-2012, 02:07 PM
Just to say this: there's already a big thread talking about this subject. :p

ArtStar
03-12-2012, 03:15 PM
Again, people need to just wait and see.
These things take time just be patient.
I am trying to stay positive, we most likely will get some kind of news on the 15th.
Probably more official news.

saool
03-12-2012, 05:53 PM

Sorry couldn't resist! :o

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
03-12-2012, 06:53 PM
hahaa well thx for the info guys i appreciate it!