PDA

View Full Version : Low level pvp/farming

Coltona
03-12-2012, 02:09 PM
Ok I wanted to get back into twinking, up till this point I always just ran a dex bear since I could solo destroy any dungeon with one, but I wanted to get into something else. I want to make a lvl 35 pvp/farming twink and wanted a second opinion on my build. I already have a star 30 dex bear a 21 dex bear, and a 10 dex holiday bear. So for this new char should I go bird or mage and what should be my build/setup? I want something that can solo easily, but can also hold it's own in a pvp match. All info helps, thanks!

yokoman
03-12-2012, 04:17 PM
is it good to use orcish bow lv10? for a lv10 twink? because it looks good xD and i just wanted to make a lv10 pvp twink because of that

Walkhardd
03-12-2012, 04:42 PM
For 35, a voodoo mage is ur best bet. There's some good guides already on it here. Whats the point of farming ay lvl 35 tho?

@yoko I agree the orcish bow looks cool. But, its not very good for pvp compared to plat items, and winter.

Coltona
03-12-2012, 08:48 PM
is it good to use orcish bow lv10? for a lv10 twink? because it looks good xD and i just wanted to make a lv10 pvp twink because of that

I tried it my advice...DONT USE IT!! Lol good for merching and what not, but even in pve it's terrible compared to a launcher of any color. The fire proc helps some, not enough to make it a game changer tho.

Coltona
03-12-2012, 08:50 PM
For 35, a voodoo mage is ur best bet. There's some good guides already on it here. Whats the point of farming ay lvl 35 tho?

@yoko I agree the orcish bow looks cool. But, its not very good for pvp compared to plat items, and winter.

Alright, that's what I figured, when lvling my Mage I used voodoo until I was 41 when I sold it for money for a 50 set, it was pretty beast, but I want a different setup for this twink, something you don't see often for this lvl, I'm thinking int bird or bear.

Sryyoulose
03-12-2012, 08:54 PM
I've seen an int bear that does ok with mojo wand and copper.
Copper gives hit% and armor. Plus the 75int for a mojo wand weakness debuff. And just pwn like a copper pwns.