PDA

View Full Version : Kick Button; Ranked PvP. Suggestion.

Aosur
09-08-2020, 04:38 PM
Add a kick button in Ranked PvP so that people who are trolling or getting killed can be kicked out of the game if the two remaining players on the same team agree.

This will help make sure people are not so toxic and also that it is not so easy to lose because of other people who are only playing with the intention of annoying.

What do you think? Should they implement it?

@Futumsh

EDIT WITH A NEW PERSPECTIVE:

The intention is to kick those who are trolling, however, when kicked, they should be sent to the holding area, and if their team wins, they will also be awarded the points.

That is, even if a person is kicked just because they are bad, they will also win the points.

Enviado desde mi SM-G935F mediante Tapatalk

Kystone
09-08-2020, 05:15 PM
no, it'll just lead to troll kicks, and if that person isn't "good" they'll get kicked too. if u can't handle toxicity, u can just leave the match

Yjay
09-08-2020, 05:17 PM
-1 to this idea

Aosur
09-08-2020, 05:18 PM
no, it'll just lead to troll kicks, and if that person isn't "good" they'll get kicked too. if u can't handle toxicity, u can just leave the matchThe intention is to kick those who are trolling, however, when kicked, they should be sent to the holding area, and if their team wins, they will also be awarded the points.

That is, even if a person is kicked just because they are bad, they will also win the points.

Aosur
09-08-2020, 05:21 PM
-1 to this ideaSaying no without any pretext is a bit dated and frowned upon. You should at least give your point of view.

Giant bench
09-08-2020, 06:58 PM

L

O

L

-1 because it’s bad idea.

Jemstroyer
09-08-2020, 07:43 PM
Might as well suggest party ranked. Ranked/honor pvp right now is random queue.

Ilove_Poopoo
09-08-2020, 08:12 PM
The intention is to kick those who are trolling, however, when kicked, they should be sent to the holding area, and if their team wins, they will also be awarded the points.

Enviado desde mi SM-G935F mediante Tapatalk-1

Those who get kicked cause they're bad will stay bad since they wouldn't learn. And why award points to those who get kicked when they didn't contribute?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

PostNoob
09-09-2020, 12:05 AM
A better option is to suspend their ability to play whichever mode they are trolling. Maybe a certain: Damage value/kills/ absorbed damage ...ect, Something to track them personally(for sts to monitor) rather then kicks. Probably would be alot of work to implement.

Overbear
09-09-2020, 05:52 AM
+0 (neutral)
I also requested a votekick option, however I think it should ONLY be used on those who troll and purposely die in order to make a team lose. I don't think you should kick someone out, because you think they are "bad". 9 times out of 10 if you asked a person to leave while playing, lets say "Mage can you out?" then they'll leave. But forcibly removing them isn't fair.

I am also starting to regret a votekick system, but there should definetly be a way that sts can review players actions whilst doing pvp... A special report option just for pvp (glitches and feeders/cheaters)

Archugejackmen
09-09-2020, 09:38 AM
There are people who are genuinely bad at pvp but still want to have fun (like me), and if I play poorly, my teammates will not hesitate to kick me from the game. Ruins the purpose of pvp then.

Zeus
09-09-2020, 01:05 PM
Leave it as it is, use bad players as an opportunity to rise above and still try to beat the other team.