PDA

View Full Version : Introducing new players to purpose of skills

Chickenwinu2
03-12-2012, 07:00 PM
Whenever I pvp there usually a new player(noob) that attacks without buffing or just shoots skills awkwardly. So thats why I am making this guide for new players to understand the importance of skills and purpose. All this shows up in the skills section by clicking on each specific skill.

Buffs: are certain skills that bump up ur crit, dmg armor etc.(are critical for everything)

Debuffs: are skills that lower your opponents armor, dmg armor etc. ( this is also important for bears and warbirds)

Auto: its an attack from the weapons being used some weapons attack faster than other all depending on dps(damage per second)

Cool down: time it takes to be able to use skill again

ARCHER
Focus:A golden circle that raises crit, hit% for oneself (30.5 sec cool down)

Evade:a gold circle with a green arrow that raises dodge.(30 sec cool down)

Avian scream: a black bird that knock backs doing dmg (8 sec cool down)

Shattering scream: a red bird with a lightning bolt in its mouth(lol) debuffs opponents damage and armor(5.5 sec cool down)

Blast shot: arrow with red tip(my favorite skill) that does dmg to anyone within 6m of person getting shot.(6 sec cool down)(break mages magic shield)

Break armor: arrow facing to the right debuffs a certain amount of armor points also doing damage depending on how much skill points it has(5 sec cool down)

Blinding shot:arrow that has a white tip not facing to the right debuffs hit % while also doing damage(7 sec cool down)

Repulse:brown arrow that knocks back without stunning the opponent while still doing damage(7.5 sec cool down)

Thorn root: a root in a shape of a circle that roots an opponent for 3 sec also debuffing 30% dodge opponent still doing damage.(6.25 sec cool down)

Thorn wall: three roots going upwards that roots target for 3 sec while doing certain damage for each sec while also doing damage.(11 sec cool down)

Restore: green weed thing that restores some health while also giving regeneration of health for 5 seconds(16.25 sec cool down)

Meditation:green with gold figure that regens mana.(mana is the blue bar that lets u use skills if u run out ur dead in pvp.

WARRIOR
Rage:red with sword that increases crit chance.(28 sec cool down)

Evade:gold with green arrow that bumps up dodge(same as archers)(30 sec cool down)

Iron blood:all red with brown droplet that increases armor(32.5 sec cool down)

Taunt:hand with pointing index finger that attracts boss attention( only in pve) adds some dodge(6 sec cool down)

Beckon:a hand with a curled finger pulls opponent towards you with chance of stun also doing damage(7.5 sec cools down)

Hell scream:a screaming bear that debuffs dmg and hit% and awkwardly it doesn't say in description the game but it also stuns.(5 sec cool down)

Crushing blow: a fist that reduces a certain dmg and dodge% also doing damage(4 sec cool down)

Super mega slash: a sword with orange and red line that does damage and stuns(4 sec cool down)

Crippling slash:a sword with various lines that does damage and roots target for a few seconds.(6 sec cool down)

Vengenful slash:a sword with one orange line that does damage and knocks back(4.5 sec cool down)

Stomp:a foot that does damage, knocks back, and stuns(5 sec cool down)

Restore: (same as archer)

ENCHANTRESS
Blessing of might: a white column that buffs crit and dmg. Also buffes party but only very little.(20 sec cool down)

Blessing of vitality:a white and yellow orb that bumps up armor also buffs party

Magic shield: crystal white buffs armor and puts up a protective shield that uses mana as health(29 sec cool down)

Heal:green sapling thing that heals health and clears negative effects(3 sec cool down)

Weakness: gray and black sword that lowers dmg and hit% of opponent(10 sec cool down)

Nightmare: a brown and red thing that reduces dodge% and armor(8 sec cool down)

Resurrect: a green and white orb that revives a dead player and lowers mana cost(6.5 sec cool down)

Ice storm: a blue circle that freezes for 2-6 sec and does damage(6 sec coold down)

Frostbite: a blue and brown circle that freezes for 2-6 sec also doing damage(4 sel cool down)

Firestorm: a red fire circle that does damage and knocks back in a circular range.(5 sec cool down)

Lightning: a lightning with a brown stick that brings down lightning in a circular range debuffing armor(3 sec cool down)

Drain:a red heart that steals health from opponent(12 sec cool down)

I think those are all the skills and I've put as much as info as I could if I did forget something tell me because I started getting lazy at the end lol. Good luck new players (: