PDA

View Full Version : PvP All chat system

Deusagor
09-09-2020, 05:48 AM
I was thinking why not bring PvP chat back but here's how it works

Like how a person toggles between public chat guild chat or even officer chat the same way PvP had this chat

Such as for speak to your team /team hey

For speaking to all /all hey

In this way PvP can be more intresting don't you think and also sometimes new peeps wanna learn PvP so pros can teach them how to by this method

Since I know most want it I'm sure we can have a proper discussion.......

Toxicity can never be removed from no where and that's true

Everlights
09-09-2020, 05:57 AM

Like how a person toggles between public chat guild chat or even officer chat the same way PvP had this chat

In this way PvP can be more intresting don't you think and also sometimes new peeps wanna learn PvP so pros can teach them how to by this method

That's true, pvp honestly lost it's taste with the chat being removed.. we can't even text someone on our list if they're in the opposite team. Just give an option maybe in the settings that says disable chat in pvp, and whoever wants it that way can have it on. I know you can toggle the chat.up and down but what if we wanna do some private messaging or watch guild chat? So yeah an option to disable and enable pvp guild sounds great. Sounds fair to me. Sometimes we play with friends and we can't talk or anything which makes it unfun, being restricted to only fight. Or even in 1v1, when people do 1v1 in box, no one can count for them or any of that. So it's not all toxicity. Either way every game has trash talking and if trash talking happens then so what. We just need people not to bring it to forums, the reason it got out of hand was because everyone brought it to forums, attacking other players. We had the chat in pvp since the game came out, so give it to us back please

Arhk
09-09-2020, 06:18 AM

Toxicity can never be removed from no where and that's trueOof idk why I am saying it lol but it's a great idea we need that type of chat option. [emoji56]

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk

themythrise
09-09-2020, 07:11 AM
Oof idk why I am saying it lol but it's a great idea we need that type of chat option. [emoji56]

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk Keep the PVP system the way it is.
- Arhk

Chat system in PVP is removed for the purpose. It wont return.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Arhk
09-09-2020, 07:46 AM
Keep the PVP system the way it is.
- Arhk

Chat system in PVP is removed for the purpose. It wont return.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using TapatalkIk it wont but ig they don't know lmao

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk

Mr.Sai
09-10-2020, 05:34 AM
This idea is lit :)

Iwhofarmu
11-05-2020, 11:27 AM
https://youtu.be/sLgjn3uHR8Q
"KOF" NERO AND HEARTH RAGE QUITTING ON A 2V2 LOL. EXPOSED