PDA

View Full Version : Vanity drop rate ridiculously low

Arcanedragon
09-09-2020, 10:09 AM
Idk if it is just me but I went through 30 forgotten vanity elixirs before even looting a vanity and it was an ebon cowl. What is this ridiculously low drop rate?!? The elixirs are worth 300k+/10 plat for 10 minutes. The drop rate should not be that low. Just a suggestion for next time the event comes around.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zeus
09-09-2020, 10:17 AM
Yeah, I've gone thru 7k worth of tokens and not much to show for it. I just started selling the elixirs instead of wasting platinum.

PostNoob
09-09-2020, 10:24 AM
If you increase the drop rate then the vanities prices would go down also. The problem is the elixir is too short for the cost. Then again, a longer elix would result in the same issue.

Arcanedragon
09-09-2020, 11:34 AM
If you increase the drop rate then the vanities prices would go down also. The problem is the elixir is too short for the cost. Then again, a longer elix would result in the same issue.

Yes I understand this issue but there should be a middle ground where vanity cost and drop rate can be more balanced. Right now that is not the case as the drop rate is terribly low.

Fiasaria
09-09-2020, 12:07 PM
2 elixir 1 vanity, btw the elixirs end up been free if u use gl when the bossis about to die, in 50-60 runs u can get 300k :'v

|Ares|
09-09-2020, 12:45 PM
Around 25+ vanities looted with 20 elixirs. Can't complain much. Just a matter of luck, tho I majority of what I got were death engine weapons.

Arcanedragon
09-09-2020, 12:56 PM
Around 25+ vanities looted with 20 elixirs. Can't complain much. Just a matter of luck, tho I majority of what I got were death engine weapons.

This doesn’t make sense at all. You got multiple vanities per elixir?? I got one vanity for 30 elixirs while your drop rate can not even be compared to mine because of the drastic difference. WTH is this. Are you using luck elixir? I’ve been using near 100% reroll.

Zeus
09-09-2020, 01:02 PM
This doesn’t make sense at all. You got multiple vanities per elixir?? I got one vanity for 30 elixirs while your drop rate can not even be compared to mine because of the drastic difference. WTH is this. Are you using luck elixir? I’ve been using near 100% reroll.

Vanities are not affected by re-roll, I believe. This is also why I never personally posted about drop rate, but it is very subjective. Some people are luckier than others at certain times.

Arcanedragon
09-09-2020, 01:04 PM
Vanities are not affected by re-roll, I believe. This is also why I never personally posted about drop rate, but it is very subjective. Some people are luckier than others at certain times.

Yeah I had thought so, I wanted to see if maybe he got more because he didn’t use reroll but I doubt that’s it. I know luck is subjective but I did not think it would be to this degree of difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tackled
09-09-2020, 01:27 PM
Just like real life odds.. some people are luckier than others. But the game isn’t all about luck, sometimes you gotta make your own way to profit. Like One said already ^ I feel your pain though haha if only we can all be lucky at certain times

Kystone
09-09-2020, 03:17 PM
I got 2 tsunami blades in 1 elixir...it's all luck

Aeot
09-09-2020, 03:47 PM
2 elixir 1 vanity, btw the elixirs end up been free if u use gl when the bossis about to die, in 50-60 runs u can get 300k :'vHow do you get 50-60 runs out from 10 minutes

AL_LilTecca
09-09-2020, 04:16 PM
Idk if it is just me but I went through 30 forgotten vanity elixirs before even looting a vanity and it was an ebon cowl. What is this ridiculously low drop rate?!? The elixirs are worth 300k+/10 plat for 10 minutes. The drop rate should not be that low. Just a suggestion for next time the event comes around.

I looted Tsunamis 6 lix in

Arcanedragon
09-10-2020, 12:56 AM

Spare some luck man woow

swoutttt
09-10-2020, 05:40 AM

Lol you was the lucky warrior i saw :p