PDA

View Full Version : Lvl cap?

IceDasher
03-13-2012, 12:08 AM
So I was just curious when the new lvl cap would be coming out for pocket legends.
Since Fang has been around for a long time and the new lvl cap date was pushed back.
Thanks

Plz feel free to post what you know below.

CodyBearr
03-13-2012, 12:12 AM
You're just going to hear rumors but the dev's did say most likely when Dark Legends Comes out and that's in a few weeks!! :)

saool
03-13-2012, 12:29 AM
Tomorrow :)

NECROREAPER
03-13-2012, 12:33 AM
You're just going to hear rumors but the dev's did say most likely when Dark Legends Comes out and that's in a few weeks!! :)

In a recent review (recent being from within the past couple days) of DL, the reviewers said that DL would be released within the next couple MONTHS.

Since STS has said nothing directly to us, the community, we'll have to go off of what they've told reviewers. So, according to reviewers which got their info from STS, DL comes out in a few months, and the new cap is supposed to come out after that.

fuzzylazer
03-13-2012, 12:39 AM
I thought dl was coming out in the next few days from a video. But idk, we'll just have to see.

ArtStar
03-13-2012, 01:37 AM
They put pl/sl new lvl capps on hold for dl... Ikr.

harm
03-13-2012, 02:30 AM
i
hey i am playing dl rite now

in dreams

Mageprodigy
03-13-2012, 03:46 AM
Test:

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb379/DaanPL/cf68b0b2.jpg

Cahaun
03-13-2012, 05:15 AM

In a recent review (recent being from within the past couple days) of DL, the reviewers said that DL would be released within the next couple MONTHS.

Since STS has said nothing directly to us, the community, we'll have to go off of what they've told reviewers. So, according to reviewers which got their info from STS, DL comes out in a few months, and the new cap is supposed to come out after that.
I really doubt that

fuzzylazer
03-13-2012, 05:41 AM
... Don't think its out yet by the time you've posted your post.

dudetus
03-13-2012, 08:38 AM
Am I the only one who got a strange deja vu feeling about this topic..?

Anyways there is nothing certain. One reviewer(?) told DL would be out on March 15th and therefore most of ppl here in the forums believe it is out then. But as Necro said other reviewers have said it is out in a coupe months so we just have to wait and see what happens.

Samhayne
03-13-2012, 08:42 AM
Hey guys,

We know all too well that you all want rockin fun stuff to play in Pocket Legends (and Star Legends too). Dark Legends has slowed things down in the studio on that side as we deliver Vapiric Butt Kickery. Look for more news about the next expansions to come out after Dark Legends is released.

Thanks, as always, for your support (and your patience)!

Elyseon
03-13-2012, 08:54 AM
Im pretty sure this question has been answered like 100 times, yet people keep asking, I know you accept anything less than a precise date, but there isnt one yet, so chill and be patient.

RedRyder
03-13-2012, 09:11 AM
Not soon enough.

Zamu
03-13-2012, 09:41 AM
I think its going like this:

Dark legends beta is rumoured to start on thursday (15th), and will last for 1-2 weeks. Then a gap of a week or so before its launch, and then Humania comes 1-2 weeks after that.

Thats what im guessing right now. So i would say the first half of April is when Humania comes at last :)

NECROREAPER
03-13-2012, 11:36 AM
Here since none of you believe me. They say the release date at the bottom:

http://www.slidetoplay.com/story/dark-legends-hands-on-preview

And I quote from the review:

Dark Legends will launch in the next few months, and it'll be a Kindle Fire exclusive for two weeks. After that, the iOS version will be submitted to Apple for approval

Samhayne
03-13-2012, 11:47 AM

And in the Unbound Gamer article at http://www.unboundgamer.com/_/dark-legends-2012-gdc-preview-r1667?pg=1 talks about the release date, saying:

Spacetime Studios is now on the cusp of releasing Dark Legends, which is set to launch in about a month.

The bottom line is that Dark Legends is coming soon. We've been deliberately vague about the exact release date or details (because such is not set in stone... yet!)

pocketlegendshq
03-13-2012, 12:04 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT thank god I bought a Kindle LOL

pocketlegendshq
03-13-2012, 12:05 PM

wvhills
03-13-2012, 01:19 PM
Hey guys,

We know all too well that you all want rockin fun stuff to play in Pocket Legends (and Star Legends too). Dark Legends has slowed things down in the studio on that side as we deliver Vapiric Butt Kickery. Look for more news about the next expansions to come out after Dark Legends is released.

Thanks, as always, for your support (and your patience)!

Hey Sam, it has been a while since fang was released and it sounds like it will be awhile before humania comes out. I myself liked Nuri's and would like to make the following suggestion:

1) nerf the mobs in nuri's to make them a little less potent than the mt fang mobs
2) grant fractional xp/kills to level 60-65 players
3) increase the glyph drop rates to an equivalent level of mt fang pinks

This would give us 2 areas to play in besides just one. I don't think any of these are unreasonable or would be that hard to implement but I can also see where you guys wouldn't make any money off of it. I just think it would be a good thing for the community and would get more people playing. More people playing = more plat.

I can put this in the suggestions area if you want me to.

Swimmingstar
03-13-2012, 09:57 PM
At least I don't have to worry about 66 for now! Be optimistic!

RedRyder
03-13-2012, 11:15 PM

There's a feature called Edit on the forums, dunno if you've heard of it. I might just up rep you for replying to your own post

Econodeath
03-14-2012, 07:27 AM

I saw that last night to.
I thought I was safe by saving my droid x.
Now i'm sad. Kindle fire first.
Eco sighs, but then smiles anyway!

RedRyder
03-14-2012, 01:01 PM
I thought I'd be safe too with my brothers droid :( the kindle thing really came out of left field.
I bet the next STS game will premiere exclusively on something less of the player base has,

Like the Hp tablet lol.

Imsebastiaanl
03-14-2012, 01:22 PM

Plz tell me this is not true... :/

Naonagotek
03-14-2012, 06:18 PM
Well on the up side they have in game screenies do it can't be that long away