PDA

View Full Version : 2020-09-10 Content Update (278078)

TzatOps
09-10-2020, 10:00 AM
+ The Blood Forge Factory event returns for one week starting on 9.10!
+ Defeat the Hunters and earn huge discounts at the Blood Forge!
+ Loot the new "Dawn Crusader" vanity item set from event bosses (for a new Achievement and Title).
+ Held Over! Gonzalo, the Vanity Thief, has new inventory and will remain in Carvina for one more week.
+ Track down the Vanity Thief for a chance to purchase forgotten 'Glassmask' face vanities.
+ Gonzalo has stolen a pair of new face vanities from the Baron of the Black Cat. One for protest. One for pwnage.
+ Loot the 'Nunya Business' and 'Party Hunter' vanity sets from Blood Forge Factory event bosses to unlock new Titles and wardrobe Achievements!

219941 219943 219942

219944 219945

219946 219948 219947

Blood Forge Factory
Gold Tier - 75,000 Points
Silver Tier - 50,000 Points
Bronze Tier - 25,000 Points

Vanity Thief
+ The new 'Grim Protest GlassMask' and 'Virtual Vigilante GlassMask' can be purchased for 100 Platinum each.
+ Gonzalo's other GlassMask items range in price from 150 to 300 Platinum each.

Arhk
09-10-2020, 10:02 AM
+ Loot the new "Dawn Crusader" vanity item set from event bosses (for a new Achievement and Title).
+ Held Over! Gonzalo, the Vanity Thief, has new inventory and will remain in Carvina for one more week.
+ Track down the Vanity Thief for a chance to purchase forgotten 'Glassmask' face vanities.
+ Gonzalo has stolen a pair of new face vanities from the Baron of the Black Cat. One for protest. One for pwnage.
+ Loot the 'Nunya Business' and 'Party Hunter' vanity sets from Blood Forge Factory event bosses to unlock new Titles and wardrobe Achievements!Thanks for the forge event really needed it.

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk

Uptosts
09-10-2020, 10:03 AM
Thanks for the forge event really needed it.

yeah true, its same i think 1:30 Pm Central Time.

Arhk
09-10-2020, 10:04 AM
yeah true, its same i think 1:30 Pm Central Time.Ig yes.

Uptosts
09-10-2020, 10:06 AM
+ Loot the 'Nunya Business' and 'Party Hunter' vanity sets from Blood Forge Factory event bosses to unlock new Titles and wardrobe Achievements!Btw how much points??? What tiers to earn discount? If there are any specific points for tiers

@Cinco can you clarify plz

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Gothik
09-10-2020, 10:09 AM
Really looking forward to this ty sts! 🤗🤗👏👏

namca
09-10-2020, 10:26 AM
New vanity nd forge discount !! Thnks admins xd

Rawrbaby
09-10-2020, 10:44 AM
How plat for new item cinco?

Cinco
09-10-2020, 11:09 AM
Updated with prices for Gonzalo's new items, point requirements for the Blood Forge Factory event, and images of the new vanity loot and their respective titles.

Uptosts
09-10-2020, 11:19 AM
Thanks Cinco!! The new outfits looks amazing, also the new glassmasks,, thanks for adding tier info too [emoji4]

Fahrenheat
09-10-2020, 11:59 AM
Duuude, those new outfit look doooopeeeee

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

Habibibi
09-10-2020, 11:59 AM
+ Loot the 'Nunya Business' and 'Party Hunter' vanity sets from Blood Forge Factory event bosses to unlock new Titles and wardrobe Achievements!

219941 219943 219942

219944 219945

219946 219948 219947

Blood Forge Factory

Vanity Thief
+ The new 'Grim Protest GlassMask' and 'Virtual Vigilante GlassMask' can be purchased for 100 Platinum each.

Thanks for the update, @Cinco. I love the New style inspiration:victorious:
In a world of endless, it can be hard to decide what to wear. Luckily, there are a few simple secrets to looking great every day:vwub: Cheers to even more years of fun <3 <3 Wishing everyone luck for the new event:

The Blood Forge Factory :victorious:

souzaluizantonio
09-10-2020, 12:42 PM
What time does it starts??

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando o Tapatalk

Phosgore
09-10-2020, 12:43 PM
Thank you for the update (=

Phosgore
09-10-2020, 12:48 PM
What time does it starts??

Has, pela data começa hoje, mas pra nós acho que vai ser lá pras três e meia da tarde.

souzaluizantonio
09-10-2020, 12:49 PM
Has, pela data começa hoje, mas pra nós acho que vai ser lá pras três e meia da tarde.Kk acho que começa às 4hrs me add lá walston

Phosgore
09-10-2020, 12:51 PM
Kk acho que começa às 4hrs me add lá walston

Agora estou trabalhando, me add lá, e acho que começa.

Rawrbaby
09-11-2020, 02:52 PM
Please increase drop rates!!!

Rawrbaby
09-11-2020, 03:00 PM
So the new vanity like party set is going to be a reward after event?

Uptosts
09-11-2020, 03:04 PM
So the new vanity like party set is going to be a reward after event?They drop from the boss.

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Rawrbaby
09-11-2020, 03:07 PM
Need to update drop rate

Xaul
09-12-2020, 12:54 AM
New events making more lazy to play. It's not entertaining. And loot is such bad. Not getting enough loot even if play 200 times, that's boring find any other way to get items luck is not a batter way that luck really hides everyone's hard work. New items look good. Thanks.
From Devilend, redmi note 6 pro

MrWizardlord
09-12-2020, 07:47 AM
Ive had many good drops in 24yrs so maybe thats luck or not idk but im sure many others have also dropped the vanities, the drop rate has been good except for the hats which seem harder than the rest, but other than that the rates dont seem that bad at all..

vipulbahad555
09-12-2020, 08:06 AM
Cinco sir we need ravenger of first blood wepon , thief of vanity blue ,red,gold,gimp blue,red, never cames back in last 2 year, time to back with vendor sir! Please do it

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

MrWizardlord
09-12-2020, 08:13 AM
You dont have to play it if its just going to put you in a bad mood, which sounds like yet another person mad that they diddnt get what they wanted lmao..

The rates seem alot better this time around, and the new colors look nice, you still have plenty of time to farm i guarantee you will drop something

Evildantee
09-12-2020, 09:35 AM
Cinco sir we need ravenger of first blood wepon , thief of vanity blue ,red,gold,gimp blue,red, never cames back in last 2 year, time to back with vendor sir! Please do it

First elder gems too sir .

Arhk
09-13-2020, 11:33 AM

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using TapatalkYes @Cinco bro please [emoji846]

Mr.Sai
09-14-2020, 12:09 AM

219941 219943 219942

219944 219945

219946 219948 219947

Blood Forge Factory

Vanity Thief
First of all, thank you for bringing this forge event and glassmasks upon requests of many people.
So, coming to the drops. The Nunya set drop rate is like Crown of Greed and Death is almost around 80-90%. Then comes the Party Hunter which is also dropping at a faster rate like around 50-70% and we didn't expect there will be too many of them. And after that, comes the Dawn Crusader Set which is also being dropped everday by a few people and the rate is almost variable for everyone like someone has dropped whole set in a couple of days and some couldn't even after three to four days. But drop percent is almost 30-50% so it's not quite hard to get although hard if people don't spend a lot of time on farming.
Varies from person to person.
Hope this explains the drop rate to everybody. So we must keep farming instead of complaining.
And if still someone requests to increase the drop rates of every set like any rainfall, then don't set higher prices for anything lol.
Goodluck all.

vipulbahad555
09-14-2020, 07:31 AM
Look price of arcane thief of down in auctio n, only one player selling there only one piece ,can u explain sir there market balanced?where is red ,blue ,black colour?(Auction price-220,000,000) And look also price of ravenger of first blood wepon only one player selling for high price( Auction price -599,999,999), bring back vendor sir please , thank you!

Arhk
09-14-2020, 08:10 AM
Look price of arcane thief of down in auctio n, only one player selling there only one piece ,can u explain sir there market balanced?where is red ,blue ,black colour?(Auction price-220,000,000) And look also price of ravenger of first blood wepon only one player selling for high price( Auction price -599,999,999), bring back vendor sir please , thank you!

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using TapatalkYes it's true, people selling these stuffs very high like they are scamming through auction (600m) for ravengers tf is that, please cinco bro bring back ravengers and arcane vanities back, thanks [emoji4]

Evildantee
09-14-2020, 09:03 AM

Most of those items are the character bound versions .the tradeables are few and far between so the price . I already suggested to make the character bound versions tradeable but might as well bring them back for plat since everything is coming back . Cinco sir please if you're bringing back ravagers don't forget the elder blood stone of sprite, moon stone of grind and beast stone of drive too . Thanks in advance

Gothik
09-14-2020, 10:01 AM
Need to update drop rate
I agree drop rates r super low....took me to get 50k points before i dropped anything. A increase n drop rate would help

Arhk
09-14-2020, 10:03 AM
I agree drop rates r super low....took me to get 50k points before i dropped anything. A increase n drop rate would helpYes Botnet said he completed "850k" Almost and he dropped only 2 dawn hats wtf is that? Pls cinco bro increase rate of drops, thanks [emoji4]

Cinco
09-14-2020, 11:43 AM
Yes Botnet said he completed "850k" Almost and he dropped only 2 dawn hats wtf is that? Pls cinco bro increase rate of drops, thanks [emoji4]

Sounds like the drop rate is perfect.

Arhk
09-14-2020, 11:45 AM
Sounds like the drop rate is perfect.No it's not bro 800k means non stop farming for 3days and got only 2 dawn hats? Not fair dude you have to increase some rate of drops [emoji56]

vipulbahad555
09-14-2020, 12:28 PM
Sounds like the drop rate is perfect.Cinco sir how perfect? 850000000 score and itoms drop it not sound like perfect ! Pls increase sir

Warzone
09-14-2020, 01:04 PM
Sounds like the drop rate is perfect.That is not a perfect drop rate I had to buy dawn crusader from auction cause of not dropping anything

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

Warzone
09-14-2020, 01:06 PM
Just cause merchers cry that nothing is rare doesn't mean make stuff impossible to drop

Warzone
09-14-2020, 02:17 PM
Sounds like the drop rate is perfect.800k points huh on a leaderboard event he must be account sharing cause that shot would be impossible to stay in 1st and I know damn well he getting sleep

Warzone
09-14-2020, 02:26 PM
Yes Botnet said he completed "850k" Almost and he dropped only 2 dawn hats wtf is that? Pls cinco bro increase rate of drops, thanks [emoji4]

Sent from my Redmi 7 using TapatalkHe acct sharing prove me wrong

Arhk
09-14-2020, 02:30 PM
He acct sharing prove me wrong

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using TapatalkDude it's me x.x

Arhk
09-14-2020, 02:34 PM

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using TapatalkAnd see no.2 he also doing fast points and it's possible to do points, you can also do if you trust in yourself.

Warzone
09-14-2020, 02:52 PM
And see no.2 he also doing fast points and it's possible to do points, you can also do if you trust in yourself.

Sent from my Redmi 7 using TapatalkLmao fast points my *** I couldn't even stay in 9th without being bumped down on lb when I go to sleep u expect me to believe u staying in first off of fast points lol

Vivapinata
09-14-2020, 02:59 PM

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using TapatalkNot acc sharing, hes botting

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

Warzone
09-14-2020, 03:01 PM
Not acc sharing, hes botting

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using TapatalkHe cheating is what he doing and funny thing is the reward is only forge

Arhk
09-14-2020, 03:21 PM
Lmao fast points my *** I couldn't even stay in 9th without being bumped down on lb when I go to sleep u expect me to believe u staying in first off of fast points lol

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using TapatalkMy points are 850k rn and see my points after 4hrs.

Arhk
09-14-2020, 03:23 PM
He cheating is what he doing and funny thing is the reward is only forge

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using TapatalkYou can think dude the rewards are only forge so why I gonna cheating? Use some common sense of humor ohh sorry but you don't have but it's ok be happy stay safe [emoji56]

Warzone
09-14-2020, 05:42 PM
You can think dude the rewards are only forge so why I gonna cheating? Use some common sense of humor ohh sorry but you don't have but it's ok be happy stay safe [emoji56]

Sent from my Redmi 7 using TapatalkLmao 800k and you not cheating let me guess you gonna say you haven't slept since event started?

themythrise
09-14-2020, 09:49 PM
Yes it's true, people selling these stuffs very high like they are scamming through auction (600m) for ravengers tf is that, please cinco bro bring back ravengers and arcane vanities back, thanks [emoji4]

Sent from my Redmi 7 using TapatalkRavager, Arcane theif and so on... These things request coming. Why not helix???

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Evildantee
09-14-2020, 10:42 PM
Not acc sharing, hes botting

The name "botnet" is self explanatory. He's not the only DL player who bots anyway there's many of them . Pathetic cheats.

vipulbahad555
09-14-2020, 10:49 PM
800k points huh on a leaderboard event he must be account sharing cause that shot would be impossible to stay in 1st and I know damn well he getting sleep

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using TapatalkWe asking for drop rates increase and u guys started other topic is acc sharing wow,dont forget it people have different skills to play so dont compare please!

Nuclearblast
09-14-2020, 11:16 PM
The name "botnet" is self explanatory. He's not the only DL player who bots anyway there's many of them . Pathetic cheats.He is not cheating he continuously plays for hours he is a pvper but doesn't even join PvP instead he is playing the event whole time so it's possible for him to score that high don't call it cheating because you are not able to score that much and are lazy to play the event to score that many points.

Sent from my RMX1911 using Tapatalk

Vivapinata
09-15-2020, 12:02 AM
He is not cheating he continuously plays for hours he is a pvper but doesn't even join PvP instead he is playing the event whole time so it's possible for him to score that high don't call it cheating because you are not able to score that much and are lazy to play the event to score that many points.

Sent from my RMX1911 using TapatalkHes a botter

Arhk
09-15-2020, 12:05 AM
Lmao 800k and you not cheating let me guess you gonna say you haven't slept since event started?

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using TapatalkI did, I took naps like 1-2 hrs after every 5hrs [emoji56] and why I am explaining you this lmao nvm.

Arhk
09-15-2020, 12:07 AM
Ravager, Arcane theif and so on... These things request coming. Why not helix???

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using TapatalkBro/sis "helix" was level cap reward it "can't" be back [emoji23]

themythrise
09-15-2020, 02:31 AM
Bro/sis "helix" was level cap reward it "can't" be back [emoji23]

Sent from my Redmi 7 using TapatalkLol Arhk, again i would remind that Book Pet, Vykryth level cap reward returned. Recently, Book pet lvl 36 came with effect. Did you forget ?? ROFL

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Evildantee
09-15-2020, 08:07 AM
He is not cheating he continuously plays for hours he is a pvper but doesn't even join PvP instead he is playing the event whole time so it's possible for him to score that high don't call it cheating because you are not able to score that much and are lazy to play the event to score that many points.

Lazy? I already did gold tier plus there's no incentives for whomever comes first in this event so I don't take it seriously plus if you're talking about farming in terms of pve I've more kills than you and your friend combined 4 times over but whatever you say kiddo.

BabyYoda
09-15-2020, 07:09 PM
You can score close to 20k an hour, so 800k is only 40 hours. Couple of days you could catch up :)

Digitary
09-16-2020, 09:08 AM
Hey guys , approximately how many hours/minutes do we have left for the event

Sent from my CPH1917 using Tapatalk

Droliam
09-16-2020, 03:58 PM
I played straight to 100k and I only drop nunya skirt not even say pants skirt i not even in the mood to play that event anymore

Arhk
09-16-2020, 06:42 PM
Lol Arhk, again i would remind that Book Pet, Vykryth level cap reward returned. Recently, Book pet lvl 36 came with effect. Did you forget ?? ROFL

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using TapatalkStooopid lvl cap reward can't be back [emoji2357]
Only vendor's items and drop able items can be back only stfu.

Arhk
09-16-2020, 06:44 PM
Lazy? I already did gold tier plus there's no incentives for whomever comes first in this event so I don't take it seriously plus if you're talking about farming in terms of pve I've more kills than you and your friend combined 4 times over but whatever you say kiddo.Wkwkwkwkw hates hahaha cry more for me [emoji56]

Evildantee
09-17-2020, 12:15 AM
Wkwkwkwkw hates hahaha cry more for me [emoji56]

Hate? Okay kiddo. Come back when you've registered at least 1m kills plus and then I'll probably consider having a conversation with you but until then just sit down boy.

Arhk
09-17-2020, 01:50 AM
Hate? Okay kiddo. Come back when you've registered at least 1m kills plus and then I'll probably consider having a conversation with you but until then just sit down boy.Wkwwkwkwkwkekk haterrrrrrrr hahahahaha [emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787] i feel strong when someone hates me hehehehe

Evildantee
09-17-2020, 02:10 AM
Wkwwkwkwkwkekk haterrrrrrrr hahahahaha [emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787] i feel strong when someone hates me hehehehe

You're literally repeating the same words over and over again 🤣.. I'm sorry but replying you is giving me migraines . Bye low IQ boy .

Arhk
09-17-2020, 02:11 AM
You're literally repeating the same words over and over again [emoji1787].. I'm sorry but replying you is giving me migraines . Bye low IQ boy .Awwwwwwwwww jealous hahahahah [emoji23][emoji23] ,
Ik i am special [emoji18]

Warzone
09-17-2020, 12:34 PM
Awwwwwwwwww jealous hahahahah [emoji23][emoji23] ,
Ik i am special [emoji18]

Sent from my Redmi 7 using TapatalkYeah you are in special ed

vipulbahad555
09-17-2020, 01:35 PM
Cinco sir why no chance to buy thief of vanity ???? Bring back vendor please

Nuclearblast
09-18-2020, 07:24 AM
Sounds like the drop rate is perfect.Can u do something about the forge ? Even after spending millions of gold players are not getting good forges this event gave us discount for forge but what's the point of it if we are not getting any good forge even after spending alot of gold or all of it on forge .

Everlights
09-18-2020, 10:28 AM
Can u do something about the forge ? Even after spending millions of gold players are not getting good forges this event gave us discount for forge but what's the point of it if we are not getting any good forge even after spending alot of gold or all of it on forge .

There is nothing to be done about the forge it's perfect as it is. You just have to keep trying, plus I find it fascinating how when something doesn't go your way, you're first to say oh it's "the players" as a whole, I'm a player and I find no problem with it mate sorry. Nothing is to be to done I'm one who spent alot on forge and I don't expect it to become "easier" or whatever after spending tons sorry. You just gotta keep trying like each one of us.

Everlights
09-18-2020, 10:30 AM
Can u do something about the forge ? Even after spending millions of gold players are not getting good forges this event gave us discount for forge but what's the point of it if we are not getting any good forge even after spending alot of gold or all of it on forge .

And stop saying players this players that you're literally a member of a toxic guild with no friends or anyone that cares about "players" for us the people who know you in-game, it's pretty cringe seeing your forum comments talking as if you wanna feed the homeless or some crap

Arhk
09-18-2020, 10:37 AM
And stop saying players this players that you're literally a member of a toxic guild with no friends or anyone that cares about "players" for us the people who know you in-game, it's pretty cringe seeing your forum comments talking as if you wanna feed the homeless or some crapDo have any brain problem? Why you always wanna take part in our comments? Coz you alone? Like my street dog? Stfu

Nuclearblast
09-18-2020, 10:54 AM
And stop saying players this players that you're literally a member of a toxic guild with no friends or anyone that cares about "players" for us the people who know you in-game, it's pretty cringe seeing your forum comments talking as if you wanna feed the homeless or some crapIf it's only my problem I won't even come here on forums but others are saying it too that they are not getting any good forges after spending alot of gold on it . And do you only play missions ? So many players say that they are getting bad forges and you only see me and always come to complain that no one agrees me so it shouldn't happen in game .

Evildantee
09-18-2020, 12:41 PM
I actually agree with nuclear and arkh on this one . Forge needs to be tweaked a bit to make it easier to get desired forges on our gear cause myself for example has been forging all day and out of 17 gems I've only been able to forge 3 with good rolls so yes cinco please take a look at it and perhaps tweak it a bit sir because many of us forging are having a hard time getting something good inspite of the countless hours and millions we've spent since event ended last night
Peace love and positivity as always

Warzone
09-18-2020, 01:41 PM
Just get rid of forge period let it be how it use to be. Before blood forge pvp was so much better. Now it take millions just to play pvp. Gold loot was good idea but forging weapons and gems for pvp is frustrating. And it's one of reasons I quit pvp besides toxic no lifers

Warzone
09-18-2020, 02:20 PM
If it's only my problem I won't even come here on forums but others are saying it too that they are not getting any good forges after spending alot of gold on it . And do you only play missions ? So many players say that they are getting bad forges and you only see me and always come to complain that no one agrees me so it shouldn't happen in game .

Sent from my RMX1911 using TapatalkThat's exactly why I blocked that toxic *** dude on forums it seems like he sit in his Mommy basement waiting for ppl to disagree with for no reason but to look like he important to dl fxck that dude and his lifeless self

Konpiusz
09-19-2020, 03:45 AM
what a hypocrite, everlights feelings are very hurt from toxic people but always trying to make himself look good(while being toxic to others) and then suck up to cinco as much as he can to make it seem like he’s not toxic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everlights
09-19-2020, 10:27 AM
what a hypocrite, everlights feelings are very hurt from toxic people but always trying to make himself look good(while being toxic to others) and then suck up to cinco as much as he can to make it seem like he’s not toxic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, you got me

Warzone
09-19-2020, 10:37 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAnother reason he is on my block list lol

Everlights
09-19-2020, 01:48 PM
Another reason he is on my block list lol

Imagine adding someone that would never message you in private on forums, to your ignore list. Great dedication mate keep it up

Warzone
09-20-2020, 03:15 PM
Imagine adding someone that would never message you in private on forums, to your ignore list. Great dedication mate keep it upI put you on ignore so I don't have to read you're bs but ofcourse I still have to see the bs

Everlights
09-20-2020, 05:05 PM
I put you on ignore so I don't have to read you're bs but ofcourse I still have to see the bs

Yeah means you failed, not too smart are you:)

Warzone
09-21-2020, 06:25 AM
Yeah means you failed, not too smart are you:)If you weren't so annoying and toxic I wouldnt even worry about trying to ignore ur dumbass fail or not

Everlights
09-21-2020, 07:14 AM
If you weren't so annoying and toxic I wouldnt even worry about trying to ignore ur dumbass fail or not

Never have I ever talked to you to start with. Plus, I never attacked someone the way you're doing right now, calling them names and insulting them. All I've done so far was disagree with certain ideas and prove points. If that's too much for you to handle then I suggest you not check forums that often. We don't wanna be too toxic do we Joseph? Aren't you too old to care about a random kid on forums that never even talked to you ?

Warzone
09-21-2020, 10:13 AM
Never have I ever talked to you to start with. Plus, I never attacked someone the way you're doing right now, calling them names and insulting them. All I've done so far was disagree with certain ideas and prove points. If that's too much for you to handle then I suggest you not check forums that often. We don't wanna be too toxic do we Joseph? Aren't you too old to care about a random kid on forums that never even talked to you ?

Everytime i check forums you on here running you're mouth and disagreeing with everyone and when ppl comment back at you. You wanna act like you are the victim. Dude maybe you shouldn't check forums that oftens you never have anything positive to say period

Evildantee
09-21-2020, 11:24 AM
Everytime i check forums you on here running you're mouth and disagreeing with everyone and when ppl comment back at you. You wanna act like you are the victim. Dude maybe you shouldn't check forums that oftens you never have anything positive to say period

You ain't lying though.

Everlights
09-21-2020, 12:24 PM

Show me where did I act like a victim exactly? You said it yourself I disagree with ideas (which is what forums are for by the way
) and then people comment at me. It's exactly like right now with you. You saw me disagree with something and it triggered you to the point that you're showing anger issues on a public forum. You just proved me right mate. Plus you attacked me saying I disagree bla bla as if it's a bad thing I'm doing, yet I'm the one who said that about myself lol. I literally said "I disagree with ideas" and you just repeated it, you're either not that smart or you were too angry to read properly

Everlights
09-21-2020, 12:29 PM
either way it's not like I just come here and start insulting people and their ideas which I disagree with. I provide neccassry information as why I'm disagreeing and as of why it is a bad idea if it's a bad idea. Sad enough people like you are on forums who if they don't know how to reply back or if they don't have a point to make to prove someone wrong, you end up insulting the person.

If you don't want me to disagree with something specific then tell me why shouldn't I instead of insulting me. Tell me why that specific "idea" is actually good and how am I wrong in the points I'd be making and done that's all it takes.

Warzone
09-23-2020, 02:10 AM
either way it's not like I just come here and start insulting people and their ideas which I disagree with. I provide neccassry information as why I'm disagreeing and as of why it is a bad idea if it's a bad idea. Sad enough people like you are on forums who if they don't know how to reply back or if they don't have a point to make to prove someone wrong, you end up insulting the person.

If you don't want me to disagree with something specific then tell me why shouldn't I instead of insulting me. Tell me why that specific "idea" is actually good and how am I wrong in the points I'd be making and done that's all it takes.I don't have to explain or tell you anything yo lmao. Like I said all you do is look for ppl to disagree with and when they say **** back you wanna throw a lil kiddy fit and call ppl poor. You think I forgot about that? Lmao ppl these days

Evildantee
09-26-2020, 08:04 AM
I don't have to explain or tell you anything yo lmao. Like I said all you do is look for ppl to disagree with and when they say **** back you wanna throw a lil kiddy fit and call ppl poor. You think I forgot about that? Lmao ppl these days

He won't get banned on here because he's a plat buyer . I mean it seems like those are the only ones who can do anything and get away with it both in game and here on forums isn't it

Warzone
09-26-2020, 01:08 PM
He won't get banned on here because he's a plat buyer . I mean it seems like those are the only ones who can do anything and get away with it both in game and here on forums isn't itYep

Decently
10-15-2020, 11:15 AM
Do we get any previews of the new halloween items?

Sent from my STK-L22 using Tapatalk

Tricksters
10-15-2020, 12:59 PM
Sent from my JKM-LX2 using Tapatalk